April 28, 2024, 03:25:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383294 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: September 06, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »

Why does George need a wheel choke from Casey's car if there is one in his car?

again, provide that's what they were after.

things found in a wheel well -

1 jack and lug wrench.
2 tool kid - and George is a real tool.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

5.  things you want to hide.

Morning Rob - IIRC George claimed it was his wheel choke - maybe he placed it in his vehicle after he finished rotating tires as he claimed he wanted to do, if it really happened.

BINGO!!

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Also, he was supposedly having this discussion with her on a Tuesday,

yet he talks about the weekend like it happened on a Friday. I do not

believe that ol' furry bastad for one minute.

Don't quote me, but didn't George ask Casey when she would be home, and she said either later tonight or tomorrow. Can't remember Casey's exact answer that she gave George.
Anyway, my point......why not wait til tomorrow (Wednesday) to get the tool since Casey would be home....

I've never believed his skanky gas can story from the get go...

The only problem I have with the wheel "thingy" is why would George mention it if it had anything to do with Caylees disappearance?  Since he is a former detective, I would think he would have gotten rid of that piece of evidence and not mentioned it at all if he knew it was around a dead body.  I am leaning towards the monkey that said it is probably to check if a dead body was in the car prior to George getting it so LE can more closely pinpoint day dead body was in car.  I just do not see him giving the LE info re chock if he knew it was present when dead body present.

I also like that they are wearing the family down the way they are and eventually none of them will be talking to each other.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1121 on: September 06, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »

Morning! I've caught up and have a question. My recollection is that George said he needed a "tool" to rotate Mom's tires. I know nothing about cars, but my son had a car that required a special tool to get the hubcaps? off. ( The chrome things on the outside of the tire; hubcaps, right?). I had to take it to the place where he was having his tires rotated once, because they couldn't do it without it, and it wasn't big.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific..........I'm illiterate around the topic, but hope someone could fill in the blanks.

Maybe LE is just trying to verify or debunk George's story. If no such tool was actually in George's car, or no special tool was needed for both Casey's and Cindy's car, it's just another lie, thus circumstantial evidence against George. Maybe they are beginning to pursue that piece, or add to what they already have?

Just thinking out loud.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: September 06, 2008, 11:34:22 AM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: September 06, 2008, 11:35:35 AM »

Maybe I am watch too many 48 Hours Mysteries but ... do authorities not wear gloves when handling evidence?

Janet

Good point but what I've seen in this case is that they use gloves and put items in plastic bags that are then put in paper bags.

LE in this photo may have taken off their gloves after putting the item(s) in the brown bag?

That reminds me of the old anal retentive chef skit from SNL!

Or any episode of Monk..........
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1124 on: September 06, 2008, 11:36:24 AM »

I think we'll all dance lIke Fred and Ginger...I think we need to form a Monkey chorus line!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: September 06, 2008, 11:36:50 AM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: September 06, 2008, 11:37:28 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: September 06, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »

Hey all ... i have also posted this in the donation thread; however, I just wanted to say the following here as well. It was certainly chaotic when I was in Orlando and has been also since I have been back.

However, I wanted to say THANK YOU!!! Donations are not a 4 letter word, they are in fact what makes ot possible for non-profits to search for missing persons. Donations are what makes it possible like people like me and the volunteer members of TES to take time away from their normal lives to try and help find whether it be a little girl. little boy or an adult.

I would just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The members of TES and Tim thank you as well. Its a team effort to help search for a missing person. Its not just about those that take the time to search but for those who cannot, its also about those who can contribute in other ways. The donations that all of you have made have been a Godsend. We cannot search without logistics and support. All of the food, water and yes "bug spray" has been fantastic.

Thank you Team Monkey for your contributions to the search efforts for Caylee.

THANK YOU ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:04 AM »

Nikki - it did go through, that's why I took the photo enlarged and lightened it up so we could see better.
Klaas thank you! - that's a great enlargement - the shape of the item in the bag looks like it could be a choke.  Woman is holding cell phone - would she be contacting le?

I just talked to hubby about this "choke" issue.  He cannot understand why a "choke" would be in the trunk of a car.  He claims a choke is a device in the fuel system of the engine which allows the gas and air mixture to be controlled either mechanically or electronically to aid in starting a cold engine.

Janet
Janet, I'm so sorry - I mispelled Chock as choke. 
Your hubby's right about choke though - I remember in the old days when
one had to manually pull the choke on a car when it wouldn't start. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1129 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »

Hey Klaas? WHo will be on tonight reporting? Anyone? I dont know who is on on Saturdays...

Also, Marlee has mail ...
Maybe Geraldo and maybe America's Most Wanted with John Walsh?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

Old Nut Georgie and his cars
E-I-E-I-O
and in those cars he has his tools
E-I-E-I-O
a wheel chock here

a wheel chock there

here a chock

there a chock

everywhere a chock-chock

(sing to the tune of Old MacDonald)

I was so hoping you would find this picture....I am saving it this time!

I think it's my fav of Georgie!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:27 AM »

Why does George need a wheel choke from Casey's car if there is one in his car?

again, provide that's what they were after.

things found in a wheel well -

1 jack and lug wrench.
2 tool kid - and George is a real tool.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

5.  things you want to hide.

Morning Rob - IIRC George claimed it was his wheel choke - maybe he placed it in his vehicle after he finished rotating tires as he claimed he wanted to do, if it really happened.

BINGO!!

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Also, he was supposedly having this discussion with her on a Tuesday,

yet he talks about the weekend like it happened on a Friday. I do not

believe that ol' furry bastad for one minute.

Don't quote me, but didn't George ask Casey when she would be home, and she said either later tonight or tomorrow. Can't remember Casey's exact answer that she gave George.
Anyway, my point......why not wait til tomorrow (Wednesday) to get the tool since Casey would be home....

I've never believed his skanky gas can story from the get go...

The only problem I have with the wheel "thingy" is why would George mention it if it had anything to do with Caylees disappearance?  Since he is a former detective, I would think he would have gotten rid of that piece of evidence and not mentioned it at all if he knew it was around a dead body.  I am leaning towards the monkey that said it is probably to check if a dead body was in the car prior to George getting it so LE can more closely pinpoint day dead body was in car.  I just do not see him giving the LE info re chock if he knew it was present when dead body present.

I also like that they are wearing the family down the way they are and eventually none of them will be talking to each other.

Let me correct myself.  I am so stupid.  I forgot we are talking about the Anthony family.  Maybe the chock has chloroform on it because he cleaned it afterwards.  Who would know more about chloroform...Casey or George?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:41 AM »

I have NO idea what LE got out of Georges car... Just hope it helps nail things down.

I did find this
It is about 7:00 a.m. and I just arrived on the scene at Texas EquuSearch's command post. It looks like there will be a large turnout of volunteers today, as dozens of cars have already started pulling into the parking lot
this morning at http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1133 on: September 06, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »

If it helps any, I think the tool was needed to get the center circle of the hubcap? off so the rest would come off. Maybe it was a lock thingy? I'm so embarrassed! I don't know anything about this stuff, but I do know the tire place called and said they'd need the "tool" before they could do it, and I called my son and he told me where it was and I took it to them.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1134 on: September 06, 2008, 11:39:43 AM »

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

Notes*

He's got the extra key, he is leading the way to the car...

She is resisting, yet she is the one that opens up the trunk of the car?

BTW - It was George's extra key that he used to go get the car from the tow yard.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: September 06, 2008, 11:39:54 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

The thing about the "nanny" drives me nuts.  Normally a nanny is some one that lives with you or comes to your house.  Caylee did not have a nanny.  Why didnt her parents clue up to this?  They knew she was stealing and lying so they had to know she had no money to pay a babysitter must less a "nanny".  Who did the grandparents think was paying for Disney tickets and trips to the beach....Casey?  Yea right!  And she had the nanny for a year and a half and never once did they ask any questions at to who this person was.  That is some serious neglect on the Grandparents part.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: September 06, 2008, 11:40:00 AM »

Any thoughts on whether the house of horrors is "wired for sound"?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: September 06, 2008, 11:40:16 AM »

granny cam back up
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1138 on: September 06, 2008, 11:40:29 AM »

Compare Lees eyes to Caylee. 
Casey wanted to let her friend adopt her, Cindy said NO WAY and made the decision. 
Mama knows. (is Cindy related to Mama Van Der Sloot?)

The FCI knows and we will find out soon. Caylees hair tells no lies
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1139 on: September 06, 2008, 11:40:36 AM »

I have NO idea what LE got out of Georges car... Just hope it helps nail things down.

I did find this
It is about 7:00 a.m. and I just arrived on the scene at Texas EquuSearch's command post. It looks like there will be a large turnout of volunteers today, as dozens of cars have already started pulling into the parking lot
this morning at http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Thank you , OldFart!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.