April 28, 2024, 12:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383376 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: September 06, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »

BREAKING NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAKING NEWS

HOLY CRAP!!!!

My Ohio State Buckeyes are losing to an easy team!!!
I gotta go cheer them on!!!

Talk atcha later Monkeys!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: September 06, 2008, 02:02:33 PM »

Didnt Casey also claim the father was an NFL player?

Not sure if that was a claim or someone looked Mike Walker/Wallace whatever that name was that the "mystery man" claimed he was sent to the jail by and they found that named was the same as a Jaguars player ..... Did that make sense?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: September 06, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »

Still #2 is flat out scientifically incorrect because the statement refers directly to mitochondrial DNA not being distinguishable from the maternal line. Even if there had been a nuclear DNA test, a child of George + Cindy would not have the same DNA profile as a Casey + George child! I'll testify in court to the probability of that. 

Marya, #2 says: LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.

The key word here is SUGGESTS.  No one is saying we have the DNA results or that we even know what DNA test was performed.  Law Enforcement released just enough information to place a suggestion in the mind of the public.  That's what #2 means.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: September 06, 2008, 02:02:48 PM »

Good points Idstlou, but Jug was never a wacko like caseys Father.
Natalee was a super nice and honest person, thats not casey.
 I beleive that the father of Caylee is very important to the LE and they know more than us.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: September 06, 2008, 02:03:35 PM »

The only truthful statement I have heard come out of any of the Anthonys mouths is when Cindy called 911 and said my grand daughter is missing and the car smelled like a dead body.  That says it all!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: September 06, 2008, 02:03:55 PM »

The Anthony's can prove who Caylee's father is with DNA testing.  If the father is not George, then he deserves to be involved in the search for his daughter.  If the father is not George, I find it reprehensible that a family would keep a child away from their parent, especially in this situation when the child is missing and may be dead.  Secrets are secrets, but if the father is not George, the Anthony's have a serious obligation to bring that father into this search and let him know what is going on.  They have not done this.  I would think the police would insist that the father and his family be contacted, just to rule out parental kidnapping.  This hasn't been done. That, to me, speaks volumes.

AZ - I think that you are right on target.  I have no doubt that LE has the full DNA because they need to explore every possible motive in Caylee's disappearance, including the possibility of kidnapping by an Ortiz relative.  Caylee's biological father and family have rights during this investigation, including the ability to call TES for help.  In my opion, it is of extremem importance for LE to know who Caylee's father is.  I have no doubt that they know.

Initially I didn't think it was important to ID Caylee's biological father....now I think it is, if just to have someone (father) or another set of grandparents who would make FINDING CAYLEE their top priority!!  unlike the Anthony's....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 06, 2008, 02:04:30 PM »

Not that anyone cares but I sent Casey a message through Facebook. If I hear anything I will let you know.

!~*Mar*~!

Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1407 on: September 06, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

Have at it--please add more.

DNA in itself cannot be determine if the hair strands belonged to Caylee or Casey because "A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial."

The distinguishing factor ... the strands of hair found in the trunk of the vehicle were identified as coming from a decomposing body.

Mitochondrial DNA does not reveal paternity.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA: Mitochondrial DNA: Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

+++++++++++

Quote from: mbs on September 04, 2008, 03:59:12 PM

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg434990#msg434990

Janet is right on here - because hair itself only contains the organelles inherited from the mother, you can't tell a mother apart from a daughter, apart from anyone else in the maternal line (like Cindy, Cindy's mom, etc) without looking at other characteristics, like hair color, length, etc under a microscope. IF, and only IF there was a root attached to the hair will you get ANY information on nuclear DNA, the kind that comes from both mom and dad. Since that hair root can decay really fast, it may not be there at all. Or, it may be there is such a small amount that a specific test is being performed to replicate (amplify) the tiny amounts of DNA, and since this particular test is more subject to contamination and errors, it is taking awhile.

Strike #2 from your list if you want it to be scientifically accurate.

Marya - we don't know that only mtDNA was performed.  Orlandop LE will look like a bunch of idiots if this is true. 

Monkeys, please stop posting that only mtDNA was performed.  This is how the misinformation begins that we saw with Natalee Holloway in Aruba.  Orland LE is a very competent law enforecement group and they most certainly have performed all tests possible.  The leak regarding Caylee's parentage did not specify which DNA test was the basis of the leak.

Um, I am not questioning what test was performed, I am stating that the list #2 item is wrong based on science. I don't even know what tests they have performed for sure, and am happy to let them do their jobs and release relevant info if they need to. However, this assumption that a DNA profile would match to the extent of being identical in either scenario is driving me crazy.  All - look up the scenarios in which 2 humans are known to have identical DNA profiles.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: September 06, 2008, 02:05:13 PM »

Good points Idstlou, but Jug was never a wacko like caseys Father.
Natalee was a super nice and honest person, thats not casey.
 I beleive that the father of Caylee is very important to the LE and they know more than us.

The refugees thought he was 
sorry...it is just a touchy subject for me...doesnt mean the Monkeys aren't correct...again...I just am leery to put it out there unless it can be substantiated.

ok...gotta go watch the Buckeye game.

Love ya all!! You know that!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: September 06, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »

Remember that George drove that car home and he smelled it first.
Has anyone else smelled adead body car (DBC) themselves?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: September 06, 2008, 02:07:21 PM »

AIN'T NO SCIENCE INVOLVED HERE!

Marya, #2 says: LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.

The key word here is SUGGESTS.  No one is saying we have the DNA results or that we even know what DNA test was performed.  Law Enforcement released just enough information to place a suggestion in the mind of the public.  That's what #2 means.

Please, take the time to read the previous posts before posting.  I feel like I'm being ignored!     (that's sarcasm, by the way).

BRING NATALEE HOME
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: September 06, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey-anthony-090608,0,1122236.story

Investigators remove evidence from car belonging to Casey Anthony's father
Latest updates: Early this morning investigators searched and removed evidence from Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony's car - less than a day after Casey was released from jail.

2:45 a.m. Investigators traveled to the Anthony home and removed evidence from a vehicle owned by Anthony's father, George Anthony. Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence.

----------- FROM THE SEPT. 6 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL

!~*Mar*~!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1412 on: September 06, 2008, 02:09:30 PM »

So, I hope my Monkey friends can see that the suggestion that George may be Caylee's father is as valid a suggestion that Jesus or any of Casey's other boyfriends may be Caylee's father.  It isn't based on someone's intent to paint the Anthony's with a black mark, but on behaviors we've observed and information we've been given.  We've added up all the various pieces and come to a conclusion.  It might be right or wrong, but it bears consideration as an explanation for the really strange actions of this family.
Thank you AZLady.You explained that much better than I did.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: September 06, 2008, 02:09:46 PM »

Can someone please show me where they are getting the information that only mitochondiral DNA testing was done?  In my opinion, LE would be very remiss if they only performed the mitochondrial DNA.  Orlando LE has done such a great job with this case, I don't want to even hint that they have not done every test possible on the evidence that they have collected.

SS

There is NO information that I have read which identifies what types of DNA tests were conducted.  This is why I cannot comprehend of the speculation in regards to the  paternity of Caylee.

Apparently it has been "leaked" that the DNA testing of the strands of hair found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle cannot determine if it belongs to Casey or Caylee.  This implies mitochondiral DNA testing.

However ... according to the "leak" it was determined that the hair strands came from a decomposing body.  So ... in the process of elimination ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: September 06, 2008, 02:10:30 PM »

Anyway, I brought up all this ballyhoo to finally, finally arrive at the suggestion that the media be informed and put pressure on the Anthony's to reveal Caylee's father's identity. 

Careful:  I did NOT say to suggest that George is her father. 

I said we need to tell the media to pressure the Anthony's to reveal Caylee's father's identity because the baby's father's family has the right to be involved in the search for her. 

That's it.  The rest will happen all on its own.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: September 06, 2008, 02:10:50 PM »

Still #2 is flat out scientifically incorrect because the statement refers directly to mitochondrial DNA not being distinguishable from the maternal line. Even if there had been a nuclear DNA test, a child of George + Cindy would not have the same DNA profile as a Casey + George child! I'll testify in court to the probability of that. 

They do share common DNA - they are related, after all.

That statement implies that the test was mtDNA. Does it mean this was the only test? No. Does it mean more tests aren't being done? No.

Hair itself contributes mtDNA, which comes from mom. That will be identical to Casey's because of how the mtDNA is contained in the mitochondria of an egg. Nuclear DNA will also show commonalities, but this DNA recombines with that of the dad, since both contribute to this pool. Recombination allows for different DNA profiles - i.e. Lee and Casey are both children of the same parents, but they won't share a common DNA profile. An incest child will also have a unique nuclear DNA profile.

I give up. I have a MS degree in Forensic DNA Analysis, I would not lie to any of you here.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: September 06, 2008, 02:11:32 PM »

George was hiding a gun in his car, thats what they took in the middle of the night.

Also, early Saturday morning, a source close to the investigation said deputies removed a weapon from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: September 06, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »

Stalker cam action

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1418 on: September 06, 2008, 02:12:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey-anthony-090608,0,1122236.story

Investigators remove evidence from car belonging to Casey Anthony's father
Latest updates: Early this morning investigators searched and removed evidence from Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony's car - less than a day after Casey was released from jail.

2:45 a.m. Investigators traveled to the Anthony home and removed evidence from a vehicle owned by Anthony's father, George Anthony. Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence.

----------- FROM THE SEPT. 6 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL

Maybe they were looking for another family member!

They all seem to keep each other in the trunk.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: September 06, 2008, 02:12:42 PM »

Let me tell you if I can about a dead body smell,  there is a certain smell you get from garbage in a can left for days. it is worse when you see the maggots crawling and it is really fetid. I f you have smelled that then you can rate it a 1 compared to a DBC being a 10.  The smell is sickly sweet and yet pungent, it covers you and lingers. I t cant be taken for long and smells the same from several feet away, in other words its powerfull even in the smallest amount. I have smelled it at a car auction several times and people around the car all wretch from the odor. It is unmistakable.
It isnt pizza Cindy.
If you try and cover it up it only masks it, same with the lies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.