April 26, 2024, 02:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383022 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: September 06, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

Have at it--please add more.

#5 Is a huge one for me AZLady... they will not even give it up even with Caylee
                                               missing (dead) or the possible life/death sentence
                                               of Caysee.

Nothing is worth that. Nothing.

Carpe...sorry, but I'm wayyyyy behind and if this has been posted already, please disregard.
Can you make a screen capture?  In last night's 20/20 piece on Caylee, shortly after the beginning, there was a section where they showed George holding Caylee.  Their facial features are just alike: eye area, cheeks, nose mouth area.  Is it possible for you to post a picture of that?  TIA.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1701 on: September 06, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »

I have a question , gross one but I have to ask .... If you are out there searching wat would be the level of decomp , can you give me a timeline , even is she was coveredup and I though alligators will not eat human remains?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1702 on: September 06, 2008, 05:08:57 PM »

Sorry to leave everyone hanging last night. Like I said, hubby was hungry and insisted we go out for dinner.  When I got home, just around 11:00, the news just saif that the search with the dogs didn't turn up with any new evidence.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: September 06, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

Don't we have someone here who is in touch with Greta?

I'll suggest it to her, that's the best I can do Flossy.

I think they should find out because when they find Caylee, they can release her (a live Caylee or a deceased Caylee), she can released to someone other than the Anthonys!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: September 06, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from my son's football game.  They played Orlando.  It is the hottest day I can remember.  My prayers go out to TES and all the voulunteers.

Here is interesting post that was sent to me:Originally posted by sadmom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Caylee into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Caylee are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Caylee they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

No one else is supected of helping Casey hid or kill her daughter.

Cindy Anthony was advised by a thearopist to press charges against Casey for all the theft, and to seek custody of Caylee. That is what the fight the neighbors heard, Cindy informed Casey of her intentions.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: September 06, 2008, 05:10:01 PM »

Sorry to leave everyone hanging last night. Like I said, hubby was hungry and insisted we go out for dinner.  When I got home, just around 11:00, the news just saif that the search with the dogs didn't turn up with any new evidence.

Thanks for the info AnninFL!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1706 on: September 06, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »

I have a question , gross one but I have to ask .... If you are out there searching wat would be the level of decomp , can you give me a timeline , even is she was coveredup and I though alligators will not eat human remains?

It's been over 11 weeks now.  I imagine if Caylee's body was left in the open there's not much left other than bones by now.  If she was buried deeply (2 or 3 feet) there's likely to be more left, but still not much.

Alligators will eat dead things.  We threw roadkill over the fence to feed the alligator on the navy base here.  He didn't seem to care much that dinner was already dead.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 06, 2008, 05:14:20 PM »

Hey Walter..decomp starts immediately after death..the body goes through several stages of rigormortis..and decomp is different depending on temperature, if they are in water, the weather, all of it...it also depends on insect activity..

chances are, when caylee-bug is found, she will be bones...maybe some hair, of course, teeth....if she is exposed to elements..if she is in a box, decomp would be different and at a different rate of speed...

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: September 06, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-bk-caylee-search-090608,0,2965303.story

800 volunteers search for Caylee by OIA
Helen Eckinger

Sentinel Staff Writer

3:08 PM EDT, September 6, 2008

More than 800 local volunteers joined members of Texas-based EquuSearch to look for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport today, and deputy director Mandy Albritton said that volunteers are continuing to pour in.

EquuSearch has been searching for Caylee for a week, and during the beginning of its operation, only about 200 volunteers turned out per day. Albritton credits the increase to support from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Earlier this week, Sheriff Kevin Beary pledged $5,000 in seized drug money to the search, and is allowing the group to use the agency's airboats.

"I think the community is now aware that we are working directly with law enforcement," Albritton said. "This is the official search for justice for Caylee."

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: September 06, 2008, 05:15:23 PM »

personally, I want to stay out of the whole incest thing... just makes me uncomfortable. So, I'm just reading.

The one fact that makes me feel there is more to it is the hair follicle DNA was either Caylee or Casey. That was a fact.

I have no other explanation for that... and I don't think anyone else does either. I would say that is akin to the old line - you can't be just  little pregnant.

That DNA match for both mother and daughter needs to be explained... and frankly there is only one explanation that I can come to.

The only other way the DNA would match would be with twins, which, obviously, is not the case in this matter.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: September 06, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

Don't we have someone here who is in touch with Greta?

I'll suggest it to her, that's the best I can do Flossy.

I think they should find out because when they find Caylee, they can release her (a live Caylee or a deceased Caylee), she can released to someone other than the Anthonys!

I agree.  If, by some miracle, Caylee turns up alive and the father is someone outside the family, LE really needs to figure out who the father and/or his family are.  Caylee should be returned to THEM, not the Anthony's.  As long as daddy and family are not as crazy as they are, that is.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: September 06, 2008, 05:16:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-bk-caylee-search-090608,0,2965303.story

Helen Eckinger

Sentinel Staff Writer

More than 800 local volunteers joined members of Texas-based EquuSearch to look for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport today, and deputy director Mandy Albritton said that volunteers are continuing to pour in.

EquuSearch has been searching for Caylee for a week, and during the beginning of its operation, only about 200 volunteers turned out per day. Albritton credits the increase to support from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Earlier this week, Sheriff Kevin Beary pledged $5,000 in seized drug money to the search, and is allowing the group to use the agency's airboats.

"I think the community is now aware that we are working directly with law enforcement," Albritton said. "This is the official search for justice for Caylee."

GREAT NEWS!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: September 06, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »

Looks like maybe G and C went to the *cough cough* fund raiser and they brought in babysitter bodyguards while they were gone.   gotta bring in the dough~

Casey and Lee probably running around like hamsters looking for "Bugs"!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: September 06, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »

Helen Eckinger

Sentinel Staff Writer

Great news!  Thanks Klaas!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: September 06, 2008, 05:18:47 PM »

looked like a police officer just left the home thru the front door

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: September 06, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

At a friends house today, a discussion was stared about this case. One of the women is so upset because of the actions taken by the protestors.  Although I would not want this going on in my neighborhood, I can understand why many of the protestors are there.  Although I pray that little Caylee is alive and wll, I do not believe that to be the case. Right now, people that are involved in this case......i.e. Monkeys and protestors...need to have some closure. There is so much anger built up in every one of us because of what has happened to this beautiful little girl, that we need some way to vent.  This MB is serving that purpose for many of us, while others feel the need to protest.  I live about an hour away from the Anthony house and there have been days that I have really had to convince myself that standing in fromt of that house would accomplish nothing.  I pray that the protestors are able to hold their tempers and not do anything to bring trouble on themselves. If I were to come face-to-face with any one of these family members, I would have a hard time keeping my head on straight!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: September 06, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »

we have our view blocked..they blocked us with doors

"God dont like ugly"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1717 on: September 06, 2008, 05:21:15 PM »

NUT44x4

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ...... TY Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: September 06, 2008, 05:22:56 PM »

Thank you Thankyou

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1719 on: September 06, 2008, 05:23:17 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from my son's football game.  They played Orlando.  It is the hottest day I can remember.  My prayers go out to TES and all the voulunteers.

Here is interesting post that was sent to me:Originally posted by sadmom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Caylee into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Caylee are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Caylee they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

No one else is supected of helping Casey hid or kill her daughter.

Cindy Anthony was advised by a thearopist to press charges against Casey for all the theft, and to seek custody of Caylee. That is what the fight the neighbors heard, Cindy informed Casey of her intentions.

WOW, mytime.  Interesting stuff. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.