April 28, 2024, 03:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383293 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: September 06, 2008, 05:54:12 PM »

I have a question , gross one but I have to ask .... If you are out there searching wat would be the level of decomp , can you give me a timeline , even is she was coveredup and I though alligators will not eat human remains?

Walter, here is a really well written PDF document on the process and how long it takes. It's written in laymans terms and explains pretty much everything.

http://www.morganparkcps.org/ourpages/auto/2007/9/4/1188935219791/Notes%20on%20Stages%20of%20Decomposition.doc

Thankyou  ,  that was really gross , I hope thay find that baby soon

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1761 on: September 06, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »

mytime, you posted this from a friend,
3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

If Caylee's father is a male related by blood to Casey, and it does not have a direct relevance to Caylee's disappearance, it still would indicate the crime of incest.  Any crime discovered in the process of any investigation has to be prosecuted.  At least, that is my understanding of the law.

this was post my friend read and sent to me.  I would agree, LE better think it is relevant.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: September 06, 2008, 05:55:22 PM »

If I were Casey's defense attorney, George would be in serious trouble.  My defense of Casey?  Dimished capacity based on years of sexual abuse.  Basically, I'd say George had been molesting Casey for years - hence her detachment, fantasies, lies and promiscuity.  Casey PRAYED the baby was Jesse's and when it was confirmed by DNA that Jesse was not Caylee's father, the idea that Caylee could be a product her sexual abuse drove Casey over the edge - into further promiscuity, further fantasy, alcohol and drug abuse.  Some "accident" happened (doesn't matter what - I'd come up with something plausible), Caylee died, and George forced Casey to help him cover it up in order to save his own ass.  All this time, Casey has been unable to tell the truth about what happened because she is so traumatized by her own victimization.  The partying afterwards was Casey's only mechanism to block out the horror of what was done to her and Caylee.  Yeah, George would be in real trouble if I were Casey's attorney.

How's that for a defense?

I agree, Switchy.  I do think George is the target here and Baez will do his best to make him take the fall.  I believe this is why George has hired a high powered defense attorney.  He's going to need him.

I wonder if this is why Baez has told her that she can't talk to anybody about what happened.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: September 06, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »

I just noticed it, whats hanging near the front door? Laundry?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: September 06, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »

Absolutely!  (in Casey-speak) 

Baez doesn't trust any of that family.  He's probably right not to do so.  I do think Baez's only possible defense will be to pin this on an accomplice and/or try to turn Casey into a victim.  George is the most logical one for the fall guy.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1765 on: September 06, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »

LP said that LE talked with Lee, Cindy and Casey (not George) and that they know what evidence they have.  Seems to me that there was a major reason for the fact that George was not included.

I agree, and not knowing what that reason is is driving me CRAAAAAAAZYYYYYY!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: September 06, 2008, 05:58:11 PM »

If I were Casey's defense attorney, George would be in serious trouble.  My defense of Casey?  Dimished capacity based on years of sexual abuse.  Basically, I'd say George had been molesting Casey for years - hence her detachment, fantasies, lies and promiscuity.  Casey PRAYED the baby was Jesse's and when it was confirmed by DNA that Jesse was not Caylee's father, the idea that Caylee could be a product her sexual abuse drove Casey over the edge - into further promiscuity, further fantasy, alcohol and drug abuse.  Some "accident" happened (doesn't matter what - I'd come up with something plausible), Caylee died, and George forced Casey to help him cover it up in order to save his own ass.  All this time, Casey has been unable to tell the truth about what happened because she is so traumatized by her own victimization.  The partying afterwards was Casey's only mechanism to block out the horror of what was done to her and Caylee.  Yeah, George would be in real trouble if I were Casey's attorney.

I agree, Switchy.  I do think George is the target here and Baez will do his best to make him take the fall.  I believe this is why George has hired a high powered defense attorney.  He's going to need him.

I wonder if this is why Baez has told her that she can't talk to anybody about what happened.

Could also be an excellent defense as to WHY she "gave" her baby away .... (to keep her from being abused by dad) .... also Baez has stated that there are reasons behind why she did what she did and that it would all play out in court .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1767 on: September 06, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »

Well I would say that's true except for how would the justify Casey being returned (after jail release) to the very home in which they would assume she was abused in ......

As her defense attorney, I'd say she hadn't yet told me the truth - but when she finally did tell me, I got her the heck out of there and into a safehouse.  Let's see if Jose moves her sometime soon.

In all frankness, I don't think Baez is smart enough to think of a good defense, though.

I would think a jury would see right thru that seeing that George and Cindy has secured a defense attorney BEFORE Caseys second release .....

True, but George and Cindy hired an attorney the day after LE informed them of the DNA results.  Now, why would they have done that the day after the results were discussed?  Perhaps George suspects what's coming for him even though Casey hasn't spilled it yet.

Juries are odd - I'd say there's a decent chance at least one juror would fall for it.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: September 06, 2008, 06:00:20 PM »

Extremely weak defense, though.  How can he ever hope to convince a jury that Casey is a victim when she has none of those characteristics?  Baez needs to plead this case before going to trial.  He'll go down in a court room with a thud.

BRING NATALEE HOME
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: September 06, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »

sorry guys ... just had to make a post so that I was still not at post # 666 .... eeekkk

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: September 06, 2008, 06:03:27 PM »

sorry guys ... just had to make a post so that I was still not at post # 666 .... eeekkk

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1771 on: September 06, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »

I just noticed it, whats hanging near the front door? Laundry?
LOL...I was thinking that was a small tarp but now it looks like the way the sun is hitting the house.
It was an optical illusion,it's just the side of the house....I think.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: September 06, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

my time, not that I don't believe you, because I have no reason to doubt your words... but as switchy just said - there is a built in defense with what you are saying and there would be very little chance that someone would receive their just punishment based on what we know so far.

a portion of my theory for the motivation for the crime is that - Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter. I'm pretty darn sure that is part of it. And I do remember the part about the therapist TELLING Cindy to take custody of Caylee and making Casey get her life in order. First of all, the "therapy" profession is a profession rife with people that have more conditions than their clients. There are therapists that sleep with their clients, drug their clients, kill their clients - they generally are not to be trusted. (In my opinion) and this is a classic example to taking the advice of someone who does not know the overall dynamics. There are therapist that do make a difference and not all are unscrupulous... but many are. And, as I said, they are as screwed up as mush as their clients are.

If the father of Caylee is a blood relative, well, that is a HUGE development and certainly pertinent to the case and would give someone MOTIVATION TO HIDE THE BODY. switchy, if you are right and this is the line of thinking in the OLE and State's Attorney, there will not be a happy conclusion for the citizens of Florida.. and it will not be justified to leave out parts they just don't like. This would set a bad precedent. And as you say the State is building a strong case. Based on some of the things you have said - I don't see that as a strong case... and in fact one with multiple holes.

The case would come down to dehumanizing someone for the benefit of Casey and to see she is not appropriately punished.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: September 06, 2008, 06:04:11 PM »

This might be why they will wait until after Casey's trial to file any charges against any other family members.  They don't want to give Baez evidence to claim Casey was a victim of another family member.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: September 06, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »

Extremely weak defense, though.  How can he ever hope to convince a jury that Casey is a victim when she has none of those characteristics?  Baez needs to plead this case before going to trial.  He'll go down in a court room with a thud.

But she does have characteristics, AZLady.  Promiscuity, failure at school, failure to hold a job, alcohol abuse, sociopathic tendencies, rage, detachment, inappropriate sexual behavior in the company of her child (letting Caylee sleep in bed with her and her boyfriend; leaving Caylee alone with Clint - a stranger I might add - while she gets her freak on with Tony upstairs), severe lack of boundaries.  The list goes on and on.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: September 06, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »

Just curious, but do people normally rotate their tires at home? Seems like we always take it to a garage to have it done and they have to put it on that big thing that lifts up cars. (Hydrolic lift?). I just do not understand needing a chock to rotate 4 tires.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: September 06, 2008, 06:05:50 PM »

does anyone know who's truck that is in the driveway?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: September 06, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »

But she does have characteristics, AZLady.  Promiscuity, failure at school, failure to hold a job, alcohol abuse, sociopathic tendencies, rage, detachment, inappropriate sexual behavior in the company of her child (letting Caylee sleep in bed with her and her boyfriend; leaving Caylee alone with Clint - a stranger I might add - while she gets her freak on with Tony upstairs), severe lack of boundaries.  The list goes on and on.

And, the judge's comment that her psych eval was the most unusual he'd ever seen.  Ick!

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: September 06, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

Just curious, but do people normally rotate their tires at home? Seems like we always take it to a garage to have it done and they have to put it on that big thing that lifts up cars. (Hydrolic lift?). I just do not understand needing a chock to rotate 4 tires.

George is lying.  Clear as day.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: September 06, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I would assume LE bugged the place, possibly via L Padilla & Co.  I think LE has a relationship with him. 

Could be 

During the chat with WS a couple days ago, Tony said that he and LP had interviewed several people who knew Casey and "were continuing to interview" more.  No telling what kind of tips could be forthcoming...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.