March 28, 2024, 04:16:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Davis Perry found dead in trash can in creek 2001? East Ridge TN  (Read 7914 times)
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« on: September 05, 2008, 02:13:14 AM »

A woman is strangled to death and left inside a garbage can floating in a creek.It happened seven years ago in East Ridge, Tennessee, and to this day, no one has ever been charged. For exactly seven years, a family has lived with no answers about who killed Sarah Davis. The family is now making a desperate plea to anyone who might know something about this cold case. Sarah's mother thinks she knows who killed her daughter. She thinks East Ridge police do, too. But she says police tell her something is still missing.

"I have to have faith that they know what to do with that evidence, and they know how to link it all together," Pam Hilton, Sarah's mother said.

And just like the past seven years, the focus is on what Sarah left behind: Two sons, now ages 11 and 9.

If you have any information on this cold case, you're asked to call East Ridge Police.
--------------------------------------------------

Hi, Monkeys!
Sarah was a friend of mine so, this case means a lot to me. However, I realize the above articles gives no details. It is very little to go on and it's all I have. I have tried searching the web for more facts or info, but find nothing. I think because it happened 8 years ago and wasn't high profile. It took me forever to find this one article on it. Am I looking in all the wrong places? I have lost all contact with her mom and did not know any of her other family.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 06:58:57 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 02:14:06 AM »

Woops, I meant to add the link to article.
http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/sarah_13153___article.html/seven_know.html

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »

I added some info to the title of the thread. This woman's unsolved homicide needs to be added to the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office
Hamilton County, Tennessee website. I do not understand why it is not on there under cold case files.

East Ridge PD site is pretty much useless too.

Pretty young woman. Such a shame no one has been connected to her death. I can find no info at all out there on this crime. Sad Sad

http://eastridgepd.org/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 03:50:48 PM »

Oh, bless you, Nut and thank you. I was a total newb when starting this thread. I feel horribly for Sarah's mother and children. Just breaks my heart that their lives were destroyed by this and no one has ever been charged. It is disgusting and makes me sick. Her body was actually found by 2 small boys playing in the creek. I used to play in and around that creek, myself.  It's a pretty little place that has been forever tarnished.

The day she was discovered, 2 boys were playing in the creek and they saw a trash can sitting there, in the water. The creek is fairly clean, so a trash can is not normal and the boys knew it wasn't there the last time they played in the creek. One boy dared the other to go open the trash can, when he did, he found Sarah. His mother was on the news at the time, saying how scared and frightened he was and how he had nightmares and was upset all the time. So sad, all the way around. I bet that boy, now a young man, has been forever scarred and has the image of her forever burned in his mind.

The one member of Sarah's family that I knew well was her great-aunt, who has since passed on. I fear that the person who murdered her has killed more people. More Sarah's with mothers and babies. There seems to be no info available about the crime, except for the above article.  I contacted a local news channel, that has set up a youtube account where they have videos of local cold cases posted. I asked if they could please add Sarah's case to their youtube videos, as I would like to start a website in her honor, a site dedicated to bringing her and her family justice. A site that could raise awareness, get her story out and possibly get tips or information. I wondered if they could add her case to their youtube videos, so that I could add it to my site and post it around the net, trying to get answers.

The station emailed me back saying, that they found her story "in their archives" but had no video. They said they could possibly do a segment on it and then add it to youtube and asked if I would be willing to be on camera for their news segment. I told them I suffer from extreme anxiety and didn't know if I could go on camera and I never heard from them again. Sad It is heartbreaking, to say the least.

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 04:01:36 PM »

Also, I have no information, whatsoever, regarding this case, but it sure sounds like her mom does. It seems they should put her on camera, but I guess they can't let her go around accusing people on t.v. *shrugs* I don't know what to  do anymore and it hurts. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 04:14:15 PM »

Nut, are there no people/organization that would go and speak on this young ladies' behalf?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »

I would say her mother needs to get in touch with a victim's advocate. I don't get involved much with unsolved homicides...mostly unidentified remains.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:11:33 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 02:44:03 PM »

Just found this from 2004

Memorial Service Tuesday In Memory Of Sarah Davis Perry

Saturday, June 12, 2004

There will be a candlelight memorial service for  snipped .......
Sarah Davis Perry on Tuesday, June 15.

It will be at the Springvale Creek bridge in East Ridge at 8:30 p.m.

Anyone with information about her murder is asked to come forward.
http://www.chattanoogan.com/2004/6/12/51627/Memorial-Service-Tuesday-In-Memory-Of.aspx

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 02:44:20 PM »

No new news

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.