April 30, 2024, 08:44:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question - Does anybody know?  (Read 6402 times)
slick
Scared Monkey

« on: September 05, 2008, 12:46:19 PM »

If all the times she told friends, before Caylee was missing, that Caylee was being watched by Zenaida, and if Zenaida is fake, then who was really watching her all of those times?
slick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »

Here's what I think:

Zenaida never existed.  Casey made her up, she was using chloroform to knock her child out so she could have her own life.

Chloroform worked for a while, but one time she gives Caylee too much, things get out of control, and Caylee is overdosed on chloroform and dies.

What do you think?
MotleyHill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 04:48:55 PM »

I'm very new to this forum and have been trying to follow this case as it evolves from way up in MI and given the evidence of chloroform now.  I'd have to say you might be on to something. 

I don't understand how this woman could leave her child with a complete stranger and not know anything about them, where they came from, etc.  Her behavior is baffling to say the least.   

victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »

It's such a horrible thought that someone could do that to their own child..I've read in other forums about the nickname "Zani the Nanny".. Apparently the street term for xanax is zani.  It really does make you think could this be what she was doing in order to be able to go out?  That is crazy!!!  Her mother, I'm sure, would have watched that beautiful girl anytime..or, here's a thought, what if she wouldnt watch Caylee if Casey wanted to go out partying b/c Cindy might have thought Casey needed to get her priorites straight.. Maybe that's why Casey lied so much about her job.. Maybe when she was supposed to be at work, she was really out partying, or sleeping around or whatever.  As an "event planner", thats a good excuse to go to work at night, right?? That would explain why the lie has been going on for years.. What I dont get is why she would lie to her friends too.. But it's something to ponder. 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.