April 30, 2024, 01:45:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The pictures of Casey with Caylee  (Read 6948 times)
victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« on: September 05, 2008, 08:05:03 PM »

In all of the pictures that I have seen Casey and Caylee together in, I get absolutely no impression that Casey was unhappy being a mother.. Granted she is obviously a fantastic liar, and to be a liar means you are a good actress, but I just feel like if Casey did harm that beautiful little girl, she must have just snapped one day.. I just dont get it though b/c if you look at the "circumstantial" evidence that they have, it looks like this whole thing was premeditated..  I wish so much they will find Caylee...

****GOD BLESS CAYLEE MARIE************
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 09:47:39 PM »

In all of the pictures that I have seen Casey and Caylee together in, I get absolutely no impression that Casey was unhappy being a mother.. Granted she is obviously a fantastic liar, and to be a liar means you are a good actress, but I just feel like if Casey did harm that beautiful little girl, she must have just snapped one day.. I just dont get it though b/c if you look at the "circumstantial" evidence that they have, it looks like this whole thing was premeditated..  I wish so much they will find Caylee...

****GOD BLESS CAYLEE MARIE************

Did you ever see mommy dearest.. That was based on a true story thier life was on camera all the time..They looked like a typical american family just like the anthonys..What did you actually think they would show casey chloroforming her daughter before she went out in family movies???
victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 08:40:43 AM »

No I didnt think that and I dont really appreciate the sarcasm in that either.. I was making a simple point that they looked so happy and no one can say otherwise based on the pictures.. I do think Casey is guilty and that's why I am making a comment about how happy they look in the family pictures.. Calm down.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 02:09:50 AM »

No I didnt think that and I dont really appreciate the sarcasm in that either.. I was making a simple point that they looked so happy and no one can say otherwise based on the pictures.. I do think Casey is guilty and that's why I am making a comment about how happy they look in the family pictures.. Calm down.
I was just stating a point to. I said the same thing to my husband about they look so perfect.. Then i also told him nobody is gonna video tape or photograph the bad things. I didn't mean the sarcasm i was just stating that photos never show the bad things..Would be so easy if they did.
victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »

i do apologize for the misunderstanding..I'm a 27 year old mom of a 19 month old daughter, and it is so hard to understand how a mother could do that to her darling daughter.  And then you look at the pictures, and the home videos, and it just shocks you even more, because honestly, in those videos, Casey was so loving.  I'm glad that you noticed it too, and that you made sense out of it.. I wasnt able to make sense out of it at the time, because it's just to horrifying.  But again, I am sorry for thinking you were being sarcastic.  This case just gets me so worked up sometimes..Actually, not sometimes, it's 24/7!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 01:05:56 PM »

It gets me worked up to..I was reading the 400 pages and i did discover that cindy's 911 call stated they found her car today and smelling like a dead body.

Well on the transcripts of the tow company they stated that george was telling them that caylee his grandaughter was missing for 31 days?? I didn't think george knew about it until he returned home and found cindy form his statement and that they already got the car from the tow yard.
victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »

The whole case is just so bizarre.. I dont know how I feel about the grandparents and whether they were involved, although the both of them have stated a lot of strange stuff.. Like the pizza (yeah right), and that day that George was saying he knew who had her and they were being watched.. Well, what ever came of that, Mr. Anthony??  And then you complain that you are getting no privacy and that America needs to be looking for your grandaughter as a live child.. Didnt you say you new where she was, who had her, and that they were being watched??  ARE U KIDDING ME!!  This whole country is more concerned about your grandaughter than any of you Anthony's are!  All I have to say is if this is really how you are, no wonder Casey is the way she is..Thinks that she could tell any outrageous story, and no one will doubt it one minute.. Come on now! 

My husband thinks I'm nuts because I'm always on the computer researching this case!  It's so reassuring to know that others are doing the same, and you are not crazy!!  We are concerned and outraged.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 11:59:16 PM »

Hi Victoria, welcome!  I didn't see your post down here, most of us are in the main discussion thread. at the top. 

I agree with you that in all of the photos it appears Caylee and Casey look very happy together. 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.