April 18, 2024, 01:05:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MURT - Interview Next Week - Someone Close to the Case  (Read 17246 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

By the way I just checked there and it sounded like GA has canceled the interview if I was reading it right.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 09:29:05 PM »

Hello all Monkeys... I am new to posting here and I must say I see I am on the same track all of you are traveling.

I would like to know who Murt is and where is this chat and live streams? Any help is always appreciated,as I am learning about all this computer stuff.

I also noticed some unrest when some monkeys were talking about Dana and Murt. How in the world can you replace someones talent? One thing I do know is that Dana has that SEXY appeal in his voice and he could talk to me all the day long. It was his smooth style that brought me here in the first place. I also have observed that this is a huge site and I suspect there is room for everyone.

Another question....
Has DNA tests been done on the Anthony family? I just can not swallow that NO ONE knows who Caylee's father is. These girls do nothing but talk,talk,talk...I find it odd that not one of her girlfriends knows the whole scoop on the knocking-up of Casey. It would of been BIG gossip in the young girls circle. Find her friends during that period and you might find some leads.

LizzySF...I must comment on your cute puppy. That baby is ADORABLE times 10000000
Thankyou Ms. Scarlett!  He's my little baby!

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 08:45:32 AM »

Hello my friends at Monkeys:
I will be leaving for the command center by 9:am this morning. At that time I will call LP and finalize the interview plans. Please understand that the interview is yet to be confirmed. I do not want to get everyone all worked up only to find that the interview cannot take place. LP is a high profile celebrity who is here to find Caylee and not to be interviewing everyone who comes out of the woodwork. I do not have the influence of CNN or any other media outlet. That said, I will attempt to get the interview as he had told me to call today to arrange it.

If I do manage to get the interview, I will post here the time,  place, and format of the interview. Please understand that the conditions of the interview are under the control of LP and not me. It is he who will decide if there will be any questions through my Ustream broadcast or from all of you who have sent me the good questions I have recieved.

I also appreciate the support of Klaas and my fellow Monkeys in this effort.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELIVE
MURTWITNESSONE.COM
dockitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »

I will be leaving for the command center by 9:am this morning. At that time I will call LP and finalize the interview plans. Please understand that the interview is yet to be confirmed. I do not want to get everyone all worked up only to find that the interview cannot take place. LP is a high profile celebrity who is here to find Caylee and not to be interviewing everyone who comes out of the woodwork. I do not have the influence of CNN or any other media outlet. That said, I will attempt to get the interview as he had told me to call today to arrange it.

If I do manage to get the interview, I will post here the time,  place, and format of the interview. Please understand that the conditions of the interview are under the control of LP and not me. It is he who will decide if there will be any questions through my Ustream broadcast or from all of you who have sent me the good questions I have recieved.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELIVE
MURTWITNESSONE.COM

Thanks you!!!  Stay safe...Praying Caylee will be found...

DIG UP THAT BUSH IN ANTHONY YARD!!
silvercoins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »

Murt will be Interviewing LP Now - 1 pm eastern time -  Nov 7th ..

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live     

Just my Own Opinion in all my posts !!!

Pray for Caylee and all the missing people in the U.S.
silvercoins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »

Murt will be Interviewing LP Now - 1 pm eastern time -  Nov 7th ..

L Padilla didn't have much time so might offer more tomorrow .. just watch Murt's site ..  sorry about the late notice ..
All he said was that " We need as many volunteers as possible so that they can go hand in hand and look down to try to find a bone - as they believe that she might have been scattered around by animals .."
  Horrible thoughts ..

Just my Own Opinion in all my posts !!!

Pray for Caylee and all the missing people in the U.S.
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELIVE
MURTWITNESSONE.COM

Murt's interview with Padilla was short and sweet.  Murt wasn't able to record the interview, but I've got a screenshot if someone will tell me how to put it in here..

Thanks

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »

Murt is live

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.