March 28, 2024, 06:29:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297411 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »

I know people disagree, but I think bringing toddlers to this sort of protest is uncalled for not to mention how late it is! Its not a parade and I'm sure they are not talking about knitting classes. Do these little ones really need to hear baby killer talk?
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I totally agree and said yesterday they are just as bad as the Anthonys submitting the kids to the that.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »

Please can someone repost stupido stalker cam?
Karma   http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Thank you OF.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »

Beaver shot!!

Lady in the lawn chair isn't too ladylike 

Yeah Sled..I think it winked at me!!!

Oh Gross,       

When did they allow Casey outside???
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2008, 09:10:27 PM »

Beaver shot!!

:

Hey if it starts whistling you might want to run
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »

I know people disagree, but I think bringing toddlers to this sort of protest is uncalled for not to mention how late it is! Its not a parade and I'm sure they are not talking about knitting classes. Do these little ones really need to hear baby killer talk?
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I totally agree and said yesterday they are just as bad as the Anthonys submitting the kids to the that.

Oh, the one yesterday holding the sign!! omg yeah thats a picture that I want to see of me when I grow up! 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2008, 09:13:36 PM »

Beaver shot!!

:

HA!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:01 PM »

Thank you Lisa,stalker cam stuck for sure now lol

Karma Is Coming

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »

Posted on Topix

Dave wrote:
    Record 1200 people looking for Caylee! Even sore, I'm going back out tomorrow. There really does need to be a skeletal brochure or something that would help to identify all the bones out there. 1800 volunteers tomorrow? Lets find Caylee and do right by her, no matter that her family hasn't. Wink

If true 1200 is awesome, and they expect 1800 tomorrow!!!

Good job there, Cindy. 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »

Here is interesting post that was sent to me:Originally posted by sadmom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Caylee into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Caylee are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Caylee they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

No one else is supected of helping Casey hid or kill her daughter.

Cindy Anthony was advised by a thearopist to press charges against Casey for all the theft, and to seek custody of Caylee. That is what the fight the neighbors heard, Cindy informed Casey of her intentions.

See I haven't seen Casey grieving for the loss of her child at all... my mom died of cancer when i was 30...we were like best friends...and it took me a year to where I could actually say i came out of a fog. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, I cried all the time, lost a lot of weight etc. So I don't know how Casey can get up every day and act like nothing happened ... I know if I lost my son, they'd have to sedate me. Yea, she's evil.

Ooops, I got locked out of the #16 thread...too slow 

Don't slam me, but....while this all sounds vesible and we've discussed most of it, I just don't see LE giving information to a "retired" officer, no matter how high his rank.

My dad is a retired police chief from up in New England.  He knows everything that is still going on.  Police (no offense) are very "talkative."

My son plays football with a kid whose father is on the OSCO.  He hasn't been there the last 2 weeks probably because we all pump him for info.

My husband's 40 year old attorney nephew informed me last week when the Caylee topic was brought up in conversation that he has an acquaintance within the LE in Orlando.

Today I remembered his words and ... I contacted him and ... in my sweetest voice (I can be sweet) ... asked him to find out why George and Cindy Anthony were not disqualified as securers (?) of the bond since ... as even he agreed ... possession of a weapon implies the conditions agree to by the Anthonys were breached.

Well ... husband's nephew refused my request ... citing something about ethics.

Can you believe it!  I changed this guy's diapers ... I walked the floor when he cried and cried for his Mommy and Daddy when he was left in our care for a few days.  I played with playdoh with him.  I went to his swim competitions sitting in humid enviroments.  I went to his hockeys games where I watch kids I didn't know play while he sat on the bench most of the time.  I credit when he gave his testimony just prior to baptism.  I cried again at his high school graduation and three university graduations.  I cried again at his wedding and ... cried again when I held his precious son and daughter shortly after each of their births ... AND HE REFUSED MY REQUEST!

Husband's nephew is very fortunate that love knows no bounds.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »

HEY LOOK!!! A CINDY SMILEY!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »

LOL...redbox stupido stalker cam

Karma Is Coming

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2008, 09:16:01 PM »

Beaver shot!!

omg, I know....I wanted to scream at her to sit like a lady

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2008, 09:16:37 PM »

Does anybody agree that it seems odd that a gun being in the care & control of a Grandfather who has undertaken bond for a daughter with a missing child/probable murder is just taken by LE, leaving the family together.

They think this guy couldn't go get another gun, kill the daughter, wife & then do himself? 

Think this is a recipe for further tragedy?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2008, 09:17:55 PM »

HEY LOOK!!! A CINDY SMILEY!!!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »

Here is interesting post that was sent to me:Originally posted by sadmom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Caylee into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Caylee are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Caylee they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

No one else is supected of helping Casey hid or kill her daughter.

Cindy Anthony was advised by a thearopist to press charges against Casey for all the theft, and to seek custody of Caylee. That is what the fight the neighbors heard, Cindy informed Casey of her intentions.

See I haven't seen Casey grieving for the loss of her child at all... my mom died of cancer when i was 30...we were like best friends...and it took me a year to where I could actually say i came out of a fog. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, I cried all the time, lost a lot of weight etc. So I don't know how Casey can get up every day and act like nothing happened ... I know if I lost my son, they'd have to sedate me. Yea, she's evil.

Ooops, I got locked out of the #16 thread...too slow 

Don't slam me, but....while this all sounds vesible and we've discussed most of it, I just don't see LE giving information to a "retired" officer, no matter how high his rank.

My dad is a retired police chief from up in New England.  He knows everything that is still going on.  Police (no offense) are very "talkative."

My son plays football with a kid whose father is on the OSCO.  He hasn't been there the last 2 weeks probably because we all pump him for info.

My husband's 40 year old attorney nephew informed me last week when the Caylee topic was brought up in conversation that he has an acquaintance within the LE in Orlando.

Today I remembered his words and ... I contacted him and ... in my sweetest voice (I can be sweet) ... asked him to find out why George and Cindy Anthony were not disqualified as securers (?) of the bond since ... as even he agreed ... possession of a weapon implies the conditions agree to by the Anthonys were breached.

Well ... husband's nephew refused my request ... citing something about ethics.

Can you believe it!  I changed this guy's diapers ... I walked the floor when he cried and cried for his Mommy and Daddy when he was left in our care for a few days.  I played with playdoh with him.  I went to his swim competitions sitting in humid enviroments.  I went to his hockeys games where I watch kids I didn't know play while he sat on the bench most of the time.  I credit when he gave his testimony just prior to baptism.  I cried again at his high school graduation and three university graduations.  I cried again at his wedding and ... cried again when I held his precious son and daughter shortly after each of their births ... AND HE REFUSED MY REQUEST!

Husband's nephew is very fortunate that love knows no bounds.

Janet

LOL when then I guess he learned right by you! 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »

Does anybody agree that it seems odd that a gun being in the care & control of a Grandfather who has undertaken bond for a daughter with a missing child/probable murder is just taken by LE, leaving the family together.

They think this guy couldn't go get another gun, kill the daughter, wife & then do himself? 

George, being in law inforcement, certainly knew better than to have a concealed weapon on the property.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »

Sure would put a quick end to this "Neverending Story".

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »

BELOW THERE IS AN ATTACHMENT OF THE GLOBE ARTICLE.

THERE IS A PART TWO WHICH I AM SCANNING NOW.

CLICK ON THE LITTLE PAPER CLIP
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

Posted on Topix

Dave wrote:
    Record 1200 people looking for Caylee! Even sore, I'm going back out tomorrow. There really does need to be a skeletal brochure or something that would help to identify all the bones out there. 1800 volunteers tomorrow? Lets find Caylee and do right by her, no matter that her family hasn't. Wink

Hey there. I am so glad to hear that. I bet Tim and his team now have renewed hope YAY!!!! I have been away for awhile. Any word on what they found today?

Good job there, Cindy. 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »

Posted on Topix

Dave wrote:

Hey there. I am so glad to hear that. I bet Tim and his team now have renewed hope YAY!!!! I have been away for awhile. Any word on what they found today?

Good job there, Cindy. 

Crap. where did my words go??? LOL. I replied to the quote but my post didn't show up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.