April 19, 2024, 03:17:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298783 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1000 on: September 07, 2008, 04:33:43 PM »

If you think you are discouraged over this latest turn of events...imagine how LE feels. 

SS...thanks for the update.   

You're very welcome.  I guess the water is a problem right now.  Lala's maybe we could dig out those old bikinis, if the elastic isn't dry rotted by now, and go swim around looking for Caylee.

Bikini? 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: September 07, 2008, 04:34:56 PM »

hey klaas..I was wondering if we can get cafe press to do an I love Tim Miller tshirt?

"God dont like ugly"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: September 07, 2008, 04:35:11 PM »

I just found this post on the WFTV blog for whatever it is worth.  Bizarre!  Bad word alert!

"OMGosh Says:

September 7, 2008 at 3:16 pm
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/830015554.html

Has anyone seen this? How do you report this to OCSD?"

Did Casey really post that?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: September 07, 2008, 04:35:24 PM »

Has anyone else heard of this? This is new info to me and quite intersting!

Originally posted by twinzmama:
Well, if you believe Casey's brother, Cindy was going to a therapist before this happened. She is the one who told Cindy to kick casey out and file for custody, which was what Cindy was planning to do.

I wonder if she's seen her since.

Ok, this is new information to me. Maybe I missed something. Lee claims that Casey was seeing a therapist who advised the grandmother to kick her out of the house and file for custody. When did all this go down? Anyone know?

I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. Rick is Cindy's brother and he has been on another message board (supposedly verified by the moderator and/or webmaster). He had pics with himself and Cindy, pics with himself and nursing home grandpa, etc. He seemed to be the real deal.

Anyways, he's why many of us know that Casey didn't tell anyone she was pregnant until she was 7 months along-- she denied it, saying she never had s*x.

Rick also said that the weekend of the 15-16, Cindy went to the nursing home to visit her dad with Caylee (we've seen the pics and video from this visit). Cindy's mom lives only a block away from the nursing home and visits twice per day. During that visit, she became angry at Cindy because Cindy somehow got Casey out of trouble for stealing checks from Cindy's mother (with me?). Those checks were tied to an account that was ONLY for the nursing home expenses but the bank inadvertently cashed the check anyways. Casey was going to either be arrested or something (the amount was for $384), but apparently Cindy did something so that Casey wouldn't get in trouble. Maybe Cindy made restitution with the bank, I don't know.

Anyways, the Grandmother was very upset with Cindy about this.

Also, Cindy had been going to a therapist and complaining about how Casey was. The therapist suggested she kick Casey out. Cindy was afraid that Casey would take Caylee with her. So, the therapist told Cindy she should file for custody.

Anyways, when Cindy returned home on the 15th, she got into a loud fight (heard by neighbors) with Casey about what happened with her own parents at the nursing home.

Rick completely seemed on the level, by the way. He knew things nobody would really know, so I believe him.

Yes, information from Cindy's brother Rick.  Cindy wasn't happy with Rick talking and "shut him up".

I have not checked ... I hope the posts have not been deleted.

Janet
_________

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=204&LastModified=4675686438041850045

Rick's Posts - Cindy's brother

Credit: Carpe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: September 07, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »

I am 150 pages behind after just a weekend away!!!

I know they found a gun?What happened with that?

And TES is pulling out?

Can a monkey please fill in the details...

PS..

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MONKEYS WHO KEPT ME UPDATED THIS WEEKEND!!

My desire to cry is lessened by the fact you all have keep me in the loop..

They found a gun in George's car.  That was a big nono but they aren't going to bring Casey back to jail because of it.  They claim she didn't know about it.

TES just called off the search for now.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: September 07, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »

Right now our woods are swampy
And the humidity is still kickin

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1006 on: September 07, 2008, 04:37:11 PM »

I'm keeping an eye on the webcam. If a OCSO car shows up, we know what the reason is. Somehow, I just don't think they found her. I don't believe Tim would lie about it being the environment. On one of his searches, when they found the body, the search was ended and everyone was told to watch the news. That's why I say this just isn't settling right with me.
Anyone know if this means Tim is done searching for now or until the waters reside?Is Tim leaving FL.?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: September 07, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »

I just found this post on the WFTV blog for whatever it is worth.  Bizarre!  Bad word alert!

"OMGosh Says:

September 7, 2008 at 3:16 pm
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/830015554.html

Has anyone seen this? How do you report this to OCSD?"

Did Casey really post that?

I doubt it and in any case, it was written yesterday and she didn't get re-arrested. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: September 07, 2008, 04:38:59 PM »

hey klaas..I was wondering if we can get cafe press to do an I love Tim Miller tshirt?

I'll ask RED about that.  That would be a good idea with any procedes from the shirt going to TES.  I'll talk to him about it.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 07, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »

It cant be because of Ike...I just looked at the hurricane center and the its not even going to be close to Orlando.

We used to get a lot of the outer rain bands of the hurricanes in Orlando.  So they could be in for more rain, I know a lot of it already wet and mosquito infested from hurricane Fay.

Also we would put ironite on the grass to green it up, but not lime.

Kiomarie strikes me as odd too... I don't remember if it was her or not cuz i haven't looked back at the released documents, but was it her who had another friend named Casey that she lent money to?  Had me totally confused, I need to read further back.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: September 07, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »

Ok..  if Casey supposedly did shovel bamboo, do you think it really took an hour to do it? And frankly, it would have been obvious she was digging around in the yard to get out bamboo. What I'd like to know is how much bamboo do they possibly have growing in the grass area of the yard?  Why would somebody's entire back yard be growing bamboo?  My grandma lives in the mountains and has bamboo in her front yard. Yeah, it does grow (tall) extremely fast, but she didn't have it sprouting up all over the darn place. I never once remember seeing her shovel it up, nor do I ever recall stepping on bamboo growing up out of the grass.  I'm no bamboo expert, but I don't picture it spreading out like weeds do.  Could be wrong, though.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: September 07, 2008, 04:41:43 PM »

Sunday "911" for Monkey Family Members: Anna, ROBOTS, Angie and Destiny Miss you!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1012 on: September 07, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

If you think you are discouraged over this latest turn of events...imagine how LE feels. 

SS...thanks for the update.   

You're very welcome.  I guess the water is a problem right now.  Lala's maybe we could dig out those old bikinis, if the elastic isn't dry rotted by now, and go swim around looking for Caylee.

Bikini? 

I buy my swimming suits and 'Tent and Awnings R Us'

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1013 on: September 07, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »

I know Tim is doing what he needs to do. He will be back. I hope it doesn't take as long as oceanexploration's crew is taking to go back to Aruba.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: September 07, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1777

WhoCaresAboutCaylee
Sep 7, 2008 | 4:18 PM

"Well, we were sent home about an hour ago. Y'all probably know by now that the search has been suspended.

When we were told to go home we were SO excited! (Not that you can be happy about the discovery of a child's dead body.) But we thought the search was over and justice would be served.

However, we were simply told that "the search was too dangerous to continue."

Yes, it was hotter than heck but the humidity was actually lower than usual (for Florida). The bugs were out in full force but that was "business as usual" too.

Yesterday, at least three people needed medical attention due to heat stroke. I don't know how many people needed medical attention today. (If any.)

We asked if the more physically fit among us could continue to search but we were denied. Let's face it... there are a lot of very nice, very well meaning people (civilians) searching who might not be in the best possible physical condition.

I am going to take a shower and wash off ten pounds of bug spray. I just thought I would post a factual update from someone who was there. (Not that they gave us that much information.)"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: September 07, 2008, 04:45:40 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html

Search For Caylee Called Off
Sunday, September 07, 2008 3:23:02 PM

ORLANDO -- Texas EquuSearch has temporarily called off its ground search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Members spent last week searching with volunteers.  More than 1200 of them searched wooded areas around the Anthony home and Orlando International Airport Saturday.  Several hundred searched again on Sunday.

Search teams used dogs to search the area.

Along with local efforts, EquuSearch said it's starting a national campaign Monday.

For information on how you can volunteer, call Texas EquuSearch at (866) 473-1584

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: September 07, 2008, 04:46:07 PM »

Sunday "911" for Monkey Family Members: Anna, ROBOTS, Angie and Destiny Miss you!

Hi IBE. It's good to see you.

I don't know about Anna, Robots, or Destiny, but Angie is okay. She has moved and has a different job, and doesn't have much time to spend on the computer any longer. I talked to her several days ago, and she's doing great and misses everyone.

I Stand With The Girl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: September 07, 2008, 04:47:30 PM »

EquuSearch stops search for Caylee Anthony
Amy Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:14 PM EDT, September 7, 2008
Texas EquuSearch suspended its search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony Sunday afternoon, saying that water that remains from Tropical Storm Fay is preventing them from clearing areas fully.

"We know where Caylee's not at," said Tim Miller, the group's founder and director. Miller said the decision to suspend the search was difficult, but that the group will return when conditions are right. "If Caylee's out there, we are going to find her."

About 2,500 volunteers have come out since the group started organizing daily searches late last month. They have been combing through thick brush in areas near the Anthony family's Lee Vista home, looking for the child. Caylee Marie has not been seen since mid-June. She was reported missing in July, and investigators say she is probably dead.

At a press conference announcing the suspension Sunday, Sheriff Kevin Beary said his office will continue its investigation. "I applaud all these volunteers," he said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-body-search-090708,0,6212285.story
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 07, 2008, 04:48:01 PM »

I am 150 pages behind after just a weekend away!!!

I know they found a gun?What happened with that?

And TES is pulling out?

Can a monkey please fill in the details...

PS..

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MONKEYS WHO KEPT ME UPDATED THIS WEEKEND!!

My desire to cry is lessened by the fact you all have keep me in the loop..

They found a gun in George's car.  That was a big nono but they aren't going to bring Casey back to jail because of it.  They claim she didn't know about it.

TES just called off the search for now.
Thans Klaas!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: September 07, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »

This lady is really convinced a body was found

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1778

Nyrican
Sep 7, 2008 | 4:26 PM

"Hi guys I am back. My husband came back and as I had told you he felt that there was something up. They had searchers stop early today. I am not buying weather conditions at all. We are pretty dried up here since Fay. If they did find something It would take a couple of days to test. My husband said they did not say anything but you could tell by there faces and on the Channel 13 news the assistant Of equa search was crying her eyes out.
We should hear something soon."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.