April 23, 2024, 12:53:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299078 times)
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: September 07, 2008, 05:09:15 PM »

SearchGoesOn
Sep 7, 2008 | 4:43 PM

Okay..I just read the press release...very suspicious to me..the water levels are way down now..We have been out there in far worse conditions..Tim Miller isn't the type of person to just "walk away"...LE asked him to..for reasons unknown to us...it may be apart of a deal..with Casey..Call of the search and we will talk..or something..but all very suspicious..We have hundreds of volunteers and money pouring into the searches..to call them off now..definitely means something..

Quoted from here: http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1780

I guess people are also wondering why the water can't be pumped out.

Man this sucks...I wish they could continue searching Sad

Please let little Caylee be found.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: September 07, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »

Casey I need your recipe for brownies
Reply to: pers-831410544@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-07, 2:50PM EDT

Just how much Chloroform do you add to the mix to make them extra yummy?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: September 07, 2008, 05:10:08 PM »

Hi Red - we have been hearing that the Anthony's have refused to provide an article of clothing belonging to Caylee, so the dogs could get her sent.  We want to check this with you.  Do you know if they have refused to cooperate by providing a scent source?

I believe that is true and also if searchers want to go on the Anthony property with dogs or ground penetration units ... a court order signed by a judge will be needed.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: September 07, 2008, 05:10:28 PM »

Does that truck in the driveway belong to the bodyguards?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: September 07, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »

I'm not saying that searchers found anything, although; if they did, they may want to keep it quiet since Casey is out on bond.  Casey might harm herself if she thought that Caylee was found.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: September 07, 2008, 05:12:13 PM »

I can here the rejoicing in the Anthony household.

I apologize for being so cynical but ... this is such discouraging news.  I should be anticipating the window of opportunity God is opening now that He has closed this door.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: September 07, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »

SearchGoesOn

Okay..I just read the press release...very suspicious to me..the water levels are way down now..We have been out there in far worse conditions..Tim Miller isn't the type of person to just "walk away"...LE asked him to..for reasons unknown to us...it may be apart of a deal..with Casey..Call of the search and we will talk..or something..but all very suspicious..We have hundreds of volunteers and money pouring into the searches..to call them off now..definitely means something..

Quoted from here: http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1780

You cannot pump out an entire city.

Even last week when I was in Orlando searching ... everywhere we went had excessive water. There was standing water in simple fields. Its just a matter of time.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1047 on: September 07, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »

Hi Red - we have been hearing that the Anthony's have refused to provide an article of clothing belonging to Caylee, so the dogs could get her sent.  We want to check this with you.  Do you know if they have refused to cooperate by providing a scent source?

I believe that is true and also if searchers want to go on the Anthony property with dogs or ground penetration units ... a court order signed by a judge will be needed.

Do you think they can get a court order first thing tomorrow morning?  Shouldn't be too hard, should it?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: September 07, 2008, 05:14:59 PM »

SearchGoesOn

Even last week when I was in Orlando searching ... everywhere we went had excessive water. There was standing water in simple fields. Its just a matter of time.

That is exactly what I was thinking Red.  But they seem adamant about it....lol.

Please let little Caylee be found.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: September 07, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

I can understand what Tim is saying about the horses and atv's but they could of kept them out and had everyone on foot.  From listening to the day-to-day events, the water hasn't stopped the searches before now.   

In some places that we searched the water was knee deep. It does cause an issue even when searching by foot and when taking surveillance photos from the air.

For all that think that Anthony's are dancing in the house ... I will have a post later that may put a damper on their plans.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: September 07, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »

So.. they've completely packed up and headed out.  temporarily. 

Until LE tells them the water has gone down enough to search?      What if by that time, Tim is searching for another missing child.  Do you think he's just going to drop the case to head back down to Florida and do this all over again?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: September 07, 2008, 05:16:39 PM »

some kind of activity on stalker cam

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: September 07, 2008, 05:17:03 PM »

I can understand what Tim is saying about the horses and atv's but they could of kept them out and had everyone on foot.  From listening to the day-to-day events, the water hasn't stopped the searches before now.   

In some places that we searched the water was knee deep. It does cause an issue even when searching by foot and when taking surveillance photos from the air.

For all that think that Anthony's are dancing in the house ... I will have a post later that may put a damper on their plans.

Don't keep us in suspense!!  Shame on you, Red.
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: September 07, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »

Ok..  if Casey supposedly did shovel bamboo, do you think it really took an hour to do it? And frankly, it would have been obvious she was digging around in the yard to get out bamboo. What I'd like to know is how much bamboo do they possibly have growing in the grass area of the yard?  Why would somebody's entire back yard be growing bamboo?  My grandma lives in the mountains and has bamboo in her front yard. Yeah, it does grow (tall) extremely fast, but she didn't have it sprouting up all over the darn place. I never once remember seeing her shovel it up, nor do I ever recall stepping on bamboo growing up out of the grass.  I'm no bamboo expert, but I don't picture it spreading out like weeds do.  Could be wrong, though.

I had bamboo in my backyard... a real invasion... does spread fast in warm weather. Very hard to dig out if you don't keep on it or surround it by something like big metal in the ground.. but I have seen it go around barriers too.

dig it out and it's back.

http://www.floridabamboo.com/qanda.html

An article on bamboo.  I live in NJ so I don't know too much about bamboo but I do know that she probably wasn't digging the bamboo up as stated in the police report.  To me if you are that irresponsible that you can't hold a job, lie and sleep around why care about a yard and bamboo growing in it?  Just my opinion.  If she had told the truth the case would have been solved months ago.  And we wouldn't be wasting volunteers time to search.   They were nice enough to volunteer along with TimM.  And now she is leading them on a wild goose chase.  Reminds me exactly of the Natalee Holloway case which is what drew me to this site.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 07, 2008, 05:17:35 PM »

Here are a few thoughts.  Does anyone have search dogs that are capable of searching the water?  Specialized?

After all this time of not seeing Caylee, aren't the parents/grandparents concerned that the ones who 'have' her may have killed Caylee and disposed of her body?

Are members of the global village the only ones looking for Caylee?  What about her family?

I think about the parents of missing people who post here and elsewhere.  It amazes me the strength they have to keep looking for their children.  It amazes me the things they do, and obstacles they over come every day.  They leave no stone unturned, they hear horrible things every and keep looking.

Isn't anyone from that nuclear family looking for Caylee?  Do they want her returned?  Do they look forward to the day she runs through the house?  I don't understand why they think Caylee is alive.  Anyone?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: September 07, 2008, 05:17:55 PM »

SearchGoesOn

Red, I took this announcement by Tim as it not being his call.  Did LE make this decision and Tim had no choice in it?  If so it makes since to me.  Also, what does "nationally" mean concerning the search?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: September 07, 2008, 05:18:20 PM »

Maybe those are the people from last night who said they would be back today after the search. 

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: September 07, 2008, 05:19:22 PM »

Red, will your post have us dancing?   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: September 07, 2008, 05:19:33 PM »

I think what Red is saying right now, he can say came straight from the horse's mouth. He has it on good authority.  It does all seem pretty strange, though. The "SearchGoesOn" guy over at the myfoxorlando blog seems to think it's pretty damn odd that everything was packed up and outta there in a very short period of time.  Of course Tim has done this a million times, and probably he and his crew have it all down pat- doesn't take much to throw some tents in a truck, put the horses in a trailer, and whatever else needs to be done. But still... 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: September 07, 2008, 05:21:31 PM »

Maybe those are the people from last night who said they would be back today after the search. 

I don't see any signs, though. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.