April 26, 2024, 12:11:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299366 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: September 07, 2008, 06:29:04 PM »

What the heck is that!!!!  That is NOT the picture I captured!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: September 07, 2008, 06:30:03 PM »

I closed my stalker cam by mistake.  Would someone please bring the thread back up?  Thanks.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Hey  down here can anyone see me  I have been asking questions for two days and noone will answer me Am I wearing camoflage or do I stink    Please someone answer me 

Lisa - what's your question?

I forgot now klas lmao but I been asking for two days was thinking was'nt welcome lol was getting ready to find somewhere else but at least now I know I can be seen thanks for answering.

Often when it gets real busy posts and questions get missed.  It's not YOU, it's just the thread moves too fast.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: September 07, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.
This one?!?

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: September 07, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »

I closed my stalker cam by mistake.  Would someone please bring the thread back up?  Thanks.

Hey  down here can anyone see me  I have been asking questions for two days and noone will answer me Am I wearing camoflage or do I stink    Please someone answer me 

I forgot now klas lmao but I been asking for two days was thinking was'nt welcome lol was getting ready to find somewhere else but at least now I know I can be seen thanks for answering.

Often when it gets real busy posts and questions get missed.  It's not YOU, it's just the thread moves too fast.

Oh I know it was just strange two days and not even a morning back lol and I sit here from the time I get up till hubby has a fit lol it's all good.  Thanks Klas

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1184 on: September 07, 2008, 06:32:21 PM »

Sorry Lisa!! I have had to repost until someone see's them to...Sorry!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 07, 2008, 06:32:58 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Jail-phone-calls-involving-Casey-Anthony-to-be-released-/1217428701.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1186 on: September 07, 2008, 06:33:27 PM »

This one?!?

Once Cindy gets into general population at the prison someone will definately wipe that smirk off her face.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: September 07, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »

Sorry Lisa!! I have had to repost until someone see's them to...Sorry!

THANKS it's no biggy when I don't get answered in a long time I use my MONKEYS then someone talks to me lmao

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1188 on: September 07, 2008, 06:35:04 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

Meanwhile, protestors continued to spend hours in front of the Anthony family home, demanding Casey Anthony tell investigators where her daughter Caylee is.

Just before 6:00 Sunday evening, chaos broke out at the Anthony home when George Anthony was approached by a protestor. Angry that protestors were on his property, George pushed the man. Lee Anthony was able to step in and pull his father away from the dispute.

Sunday morning things were much quieter in front of the Anthony home. Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, left for church around 10am but without Casey. A steady stream of curious people continued to drive past the house taking pictures and even knocking on the Anthony's door.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1189 on: September 07, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »

This one?!?

Once Cindy gets into general population at the prison someone will definately wipe that smirk off her face.

Yuck! He is whispering sweet nothings into her ear....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: September 07, 2008, 06:35:27 PM »

I'm sorry Lisa ... I once felt like I was being ignored too and I DIDN'T LIKE IT ...     But I came to realize that sometimes, ppl didn't have the answer to my question so they waited for someone else to answer OR sometimes ppl were getting ready to post their own thoughts and were on their own "one tracked mind" that my question fell behind .... but hang in there .... and just repost the same question a few times.  Sometimes its hard to keep up but don't take it personal like I did .... Emotions have been running to extreme in this case and people get lost in their own thoughts .... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: September 07, 2008, 06:38:11 PM »

This one?!?

UGH ... that's one of many BUT the one that really stabs me right in the heart is the one where she is walking out of her first bond hearing where she wearing the blue hoodie ... when she had that look like .... I know something you don't know ....... UGH ... friggin brat!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: September 07, 2008, 06:39:37 PM »

Klaas, do you have anything to do with KlaasKids?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1193 on: September 07, 2008, 06:40:55 PM »

Does anyone know if that is Lee's truck in the driveway today?  TIA

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

Georbe has a the hammmer!!  He pushed an eldery woman.  Lee came out and took over the situation. Yikes

Help I can't find my link to the web cam's...

Mytime .... where did you hear George pushed an elderly lady?  I know you are in the area ... are you listening to a police scanner?

It is on Local 13 NEWS.   George was out with hammer trying to fix the no tresspassing signs.  Protesters confronted them,  George was yelling at them to get off his porperty.  Cindy came and tried to stop George - She had a wooden post in her hand.  George pushed an older woman and someone else?  Lee took the hammer from George and tried to calm things down. They are preparing fot the Vigil tonight.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:20 PM »

I'm sorry Lisa ... I once felt like I was being ignored too and I DIDN'T LIKE IT ...     But I came to realize that sometimes, ppl didn't have the answer to my question so they waited for someone else to answer OR sometimes ppl were getting ready to post their own thoughts and were on their own "one tracked mind" that my question fell behind .... but hang in there .... and just repost the same question a few times.  Sometimes its hard to keep up but don't take it personal like I did .... Emotions have been running to extreme in this case and people get lost in their own thoughts .... 

THANK"S But hang on all Please don't think I am looking for sympathy or attention for one second this is all about CAYLEE I know you are all wounderfull people I just got my feelings hurt I Owe you all an apology I am truly sorry I spoke out!!  I want her found as bad as everyone else now monkeys lets do what we do best and find this baby!!!  Love and Hugs to you all

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:35 PM »

Dear Lisa,

got any bananas?

ribbit

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: September 07, 2008, 06:42:12 PM »

THANK"S But hang on all Please don't think I am looking for sympathy or attention for one second this is all about CAYLEE I know you are all wounderfull people I just got my feelings hurt I Owe you all an apology I am truly sorry I spoke out!!  I want her found as bad as everyone else now monkeys lets do what we do best and find this baby!!!  Love and Hugs to you all

OMG THEY GOT A NOOSE HANGING UP

NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1198 on: September 07, 2008, 06:42:14 PM »

this is the way i feel ........this case is driving me bonkers im going insane i just want that poor baby found and the whole thing to be over 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: September 07, 2008, 06:42:16 PM »

I am so discouraged right now.  I don't believe that TES ran out of money in Aruba leaving 150 targets, and I don't believe that there was nothing left in Orlando to search that isn't under water.  There have been some pretty magnanimous efforts here at SM to acquire resources for TES.  I really don't know if I will be writing checks in the future to TES, but I do know that I'm not happy with them right now.  They bailed out without completing both searches.  Urine and Casey are winning because we haven't found Natalee and Caylee.  I'm just sick about this.  I don't even feel like posting in the forums right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.