March 29, 2024, 09:05:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297478 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: September 07, 2008, 06:59:58 PM »

I am so discouraged right now.  I don't believe that TES ran out of money in Aruba leaving 150 targets, and I don't believe that there was nothing left in Orlando to search that isn't under water.  There have been some pretty magnanimous efforts here at SM to acquire resources for TES.  I really don't know if I will be writing checks in the future to TES, but I do know that I'm not happy with them right now.  They bailed out without completing both searches.  Urine and Casey are winning because we haven't found Natalee and Caylee.  I'm just sick about this.  I don't even feel like posting in the forums right now.

Truth is it wasn't Tim Miller's fault.
Someone else sabotaged this, the fix was in.
Send Tim Miller away so they thought no one else knew or saw what they did.
Hopefully, it will be exposed soon.

You are one SMART frog. Ribbit.

Thank you blue.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: September 07, 2008, 07:01:14 PM »

mee wrote:
    Admin. at Scared Monkeys says he will have a post later today that the Anthonys will not like! Something to watch out for...
    Red says...
    "In some places that we searched the water was knee deep. It does cause an issue even when searching by foot and when taking surveillance photos from the air.
    For all that think that Anthony's are dancing in the house ... I will have a post later that may put a damper on their plans."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: September 07, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

Is it just me or everytime something is happening the "nanny"cam goes to blank stupid white page?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1243 on: September 07, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

I don't think that is the real story. IMO the Anthonys threatened LES. There is no way the Anthonys could accept TES searching their own property tomorrow. Perhaps it is the crime scene. I have been here on SM for a while and this seemed to me just like the VDS family never allowing TES to search their place. For obvious reasons.

Cindy could say that she was mislead by TES, she was told the search would be under her direction for a live child only, remember she said on camera, "I haven't decided where I want them to search."

Tim Miller just thought to himself, is this one child worth destroying TES? Guess not. "Search over, We plan a larger search." The Anthonys seek to kill everything in their vision, just my opinion.

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1244 on: September 07, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.
This one?!?

UGH ... that's one of many BUT the one that really stabs me right in the heart is the one where she is walking out of her first bond hearing where she wearing the blue hoodie ... when she had that look like .... I know something you don't know ....... UGH ... friggin brat!
Oh yeah,that's the one where she was doing her slore strut

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: September 07, 2008, 07:03:58 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

I don't think that is the real story. IMO the Anthonys threatened LES. There is no way the Anthonys could accept TES searching their own property tomorrow. Perhaps it is the crime scene. I have been here on SM for a while and this seemed to me just like the VDS family never allowing TES to search their place. For obvious reasons.

Cindy could say that she was mislead by TES, she was told the search would be under her direction for a live child only, remember she said on camera, "I haven't decided where I want them to search."

Tim Miller just thought to himself, is this one child worth destroying TES? Guess not. "Search over, We plan a larger search." The Anthonys seek to kill everything in their vision, just my opinion.

Good Evening!!  I just got a call about the search being stopped....DAMN...of course I can right here!!!   I have mixed feelings about the search being called off....I read where RED confirmed with Tim it is due to environmental conditions...but that doesn't set too well.... Daryl, We do know that nothing the Anthony's could say or do would make TIM MILLER back off....Your last statement .......'your opinion' is as far from the truth as anything could be...it's, as you say...your opinion..but there is no way in hell Tim MILLER would EVER think anything like that.or let anyone and I mean anyone intimidate him or TES..he HURTS deeply for the victims and their families....it opens his wounds every time he goes out on a search........I won't say anymore because I will get banned...YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW TIM MILLER...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: September 07, 2008, 07:04:47 PM »

Nothing going on ... but yes, this camera is a piece of Cra-pe'

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: September 07, 2008, 07:04:56 PM »

I am so discouraged right now.  I don't believe that TES ran out of money in Aruba leaving 150 targets, and I don't believe that there was nothing left in Orlando to search that isn't under water.  There have been some pretty magnanimous efforts here at SM to acquire resources for TES.  I really don't know if I will be writing checks in the future to TES, but I do know that I'm not happy with them right now.  They bailed out without completing both searches.  Urine and Casey are winning because we haven't found Natalee and Caylee.  I'm just sick about this.  I don't even feel like posting in the forums right now.

Truth is it wasn't Tim Miller's fault.
Someone else sabotaged this, the fix was in.
Send Tim Miller away so they thought no one else knew or saw what they did.
Hopefully, it will be exposed soon.

You are one SMART frog. Ribbit.

SS, it wasn't Tim that left the targets in Aruba. It was the Persistence. I have no doubt they did run out of funding for that. It's extremely expensive to undertake such a maneuver and they gave it their best with what they had.

I also don't believe Tim would have pulled out of this like he did without some extraneous circumstances. It had to be something beyond his control. He is a man of great honor and has found hundreds of missing children and adults. Don't turn onhim yet. I think we'll get to the bottom of this sooner than later.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: September 07, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »

Kiomarie's friend setting the record straight over at Topix:

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1528

scroll down just a bit, and start reading the posts by Jess.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: September 07, 2008, 07:06:07 PM »

Thanks Sleddogs 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: September 07, 2008, 07:07:20 PM »

Hey  down here can anyone see me  I have been asking questions for two days and noone will answer me Am I wearing camoflage or do I stink    Please someone answer me 

1.  Try doing cartwheels.

2.  TRY POSTING IN LARGE RED LETTER.

3.  Try addressing a poster personnally in bold.

4.  A VERY bad work will get attention but ... it just might get you banned.

4.  If all else fails ... just respond to yourself.  "Great Post" .... "I agree" ... "You rock" are all very encouraging comments.

Janet

Or tell people you are Julia Renfro!

Julia Renfro!!!

Tamikosmom would respond ... you can bet Tamikosmom would respond.

As the saying goes ... "Lisa, be very careful about what you wish for."

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1251 on: September 07, 2008, 07:07:27 PM »

I know how you feel SS but I also know Tim is a good man and must have his reasons for pulling out.I am willing to try to be patient......there has to be a good reason.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1252 on: September 07, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »

Klaas, do you have anything to do with KlaasKids?

No, I'm not related at all but they are good people.

Can you all see the noose on the stalker cam?
I see what looks like a mike stand....when I can see anything.
I don't know who's big black truck that is.

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: September 07, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!

It makes me think why have TES searching all over if CAYLEE is buried at the house.TES would be on a wild goose chase all over Florida and never find CAYLEE because they wouldnt be able to search the one place that holds her body, it would be squandering TES' time and resources while they could be out searching for another beautiful child..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: September 07, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »

I can't wait for Red's information about the Anthony's.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1255 on: September 07, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

Good Evening!!  I just got a call about the search being stopped....DAMN...of course I can right here!!!   I have mixed feelings about the search being called off....I read where RED confirmed with Tim it is due to environmental conditions...but that doesn't set too well.... Daryl, We do know that nothing the Anthony's could say or do would make TIM MILLER back off....Your last statement .......'your opinion' is as far from the truth as anything could be...it's, as you say...your opinion..but there is no way in hell Tim MILLER would EVER think anything like that.or let anyone and I mean anyone intimidate him or TES..he HURTS deeply for the victims and their families....it opens his wounds every time he goes out on a search........I won't say anymore because I will get banned...YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW TIM MILLER...

If Tim was asked that question, his answer would of been YES

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: September 07, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »

Sam
Sanford, FL

6 min ago

From a WS poster...Any analysis from OWIII?

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1528

thanks Mrs...reading this I could feel my blood pressure rising...and my heart pounding...Please God...I hope they found Caylee and as Tim said...let her rest in a peaceful place...she is not where she wanted to be

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: September 07, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »

Where did all the info about searching in the back yard of Anthony's come from?  Any truth to the searching Friday night at a house by the Anthony's?  Been out for a couple of days.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1258 on: September 07, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »

Was TES ever called in to help search for Stacey Peterson?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: September 07, 2008, 07:13:33 PM »

Maybe whoever turned in the tip that George had the gun also turned in a tip to where Caylee is.  SINdy you really should not turn in your own husband you money hungry witch.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.