April 25, 2024, 11:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299365 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: September 07, 2008, 07:13:50 PM »

Is it just me or everytime something is happening the "nanny"cam goes to blank stupid white page?

it happens to me....Monks are posting about what's going on and all I get is a damn box with a red x in it...ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: September 07, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »

hey guys...I am discouraged too...BUT....

I have become a HUGE Tim Miller fan since the early days of NH and the search in Aruba...
If I am correct about Tim, which I am sure I am , then he is doing what he thinks is best..not just for the case, but for all of the searchers that he calls "his new best friends"...and probably also doing what he has been told...
This aint his first rodeo...

Also, on a forensic level, lets say Casey strangled Caylee...there would be evidence of a cracked hyoid bone..
If the searchers ride through the areas, or walk through, and step on bones, they can taint evidence..
They defense can say the hyoid was cracked due to searchers stepping on the bones...
as gruesome as that is, its fact...

So, yall just hang on...Tim will get back to the search when he feels it is safe for all...he has never let us down..and he wont start now!!!!!

He was obviously upset at having to halt the search...thats because he takes what he does seriously..and wants that baby home....

"God dont like ugly"
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: September 07, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »

Who is kiomarie?

!~*Mar*~!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: September 07, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »

If that family is stupid enough to hold the Sunday vigil in front of the house tonight, I think we're going to see the you know what hit the fan!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: September 07, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.

Gggrrrrr that damned smirk .... aaawww switchy .... why'd ya have to go there ..... I just went from sick to down right pi$$ed!
This one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: September 07, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

Who is kiomarie?

Is/was a friend of Casey's who was going to adopt Caylee (per Kio).

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1266 on: September 07, 2008, 07:17:07 PM »

Stalker cam

About half a dozen protestors with signs.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1267 on: September 07, 2008, 07:17:11 PM »

Where did all the info about searching in the back yard of Anthony's come from?  Any truth to the searching Friday night at a house by the Anthony's?  Been out for a couple of days.

from LP.....who knows if he is right?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: September 07, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »

If that family is stupid enough to hold the Sunday vigil in front of the house tonight, I think we're going to see the you know what hit the fan!

Especially when they find out the search was called off.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: September 07, 2008, 07:18:39 PM »

OHHH OK. I remember hearing about her.

!~*Mar*~!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: September 07, 2008, 07:18:46 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

I don't think that is the real story. IMO the Anthonys threatened LES. There is no way the Anthonys could accept TES searching their own property tomorrow. Perhaps it is the crime scene. I have been here on SM for a while and this seemed to me just like the VDS family never allowing TES to search their place. For obvious reasons.

Cindy could say that she was mislead by TES, she was told the search would be under her direction for a live child only, remember she said on camera, "I haven't decided where I want them to search."

Tim Miller just thought to himself, is this one child worth destroying TES? Guess not. "Search over, We plan a larger search." The Anthonys seek to kill everything in their vision, just my opinion.

Good Evening!!  I just got a call about the search being stopped....DAMN...of course I can right here!!!   I have mixed feelings about the search being called off....I read where RED confirmed with Tim it is due to environmental conditions...but that doesn't set too well.... Daryl, We do know that nothing the Anthony's could say or do would make TIM MILLER back off....Your last statement .......'your opinion' is as far from the truth as anything could be...it's, as you say...your opinion..but there is no way in hell Tim MILLER would EVER think anything like that.or let anyone and I mean anyone intimidate him or TES..he HURTS deeply for the victims and their families....it opens his wounds every time he goes out on a search........I won't say anymore because I will get banned...YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW TIM MILLER...

If Tim was asked that question, his answer would of been YES

amen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: September 07, 2008, 07:19:10 PM »

Was TES ever called in to help search for Stacey Peterson?

YES

TES and the Family of Stacy Peterson needs your HelpStacy Peterson

Tim Miller and the volunteers of Texas EquuSearch have joined the search to help find missing Stacy Peterson. The family of Stacy Peterson contacted TES, the non-profit search organization,  in an effort to help find their missing loved one. Stacy Ann Peterson has been missing since 10/28/07.

Speaking with Tim Miller this evening he asked that anyone in the Bolingbrook, IL come out and help search and also take part in helping out with the Command Center located at the Westbrook Christian Church in Bolingbrook.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/06/texas-equusearch-joins-the-search-for-missing-stacy-peterson-in-bolingbrook-il-they-need-your-help/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1272 on: September 07, 2008, 07:19:19 PM »

Is it just me or everytime something is happening the "nanny"cam goes to blank stupid white page?
Happened to me also so I turned the stupid thing off.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: September 07, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

Stalker cam

arrghh can I borrow your webcam????? PLEASE Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: September 07, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

this is posted at another site:

SearchGoesOn
Sep 7, 2008 | 5:15 PM

Tim Miller is Orlando's hero..as well as all of us volunteers and bloggers..The local news just showed that Tim Miller and TES have packed up and left town..not a tent, chair, mobile office, horse..nothing..Gone..And, packed up in minutes...

If that's the case, it sure sounds like something was found today.

Or Casey spilled her guts? Baez was there for a very long time yesterday which I thought was weird because normally they meet at his office.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: September 07, 2008, 07:22:05 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

I don't think that is the real story. IMO the Anthonys threatened LES. There is no way the Anthonys could accept TES searching their own property tomorrow. Perhaps it is the crime scene. I have been here on SM for a while and this seemed to me just like the VDS family never allowing TES to search their place. For obvious reasons.

Cindy could say that she was mislead by TES, she was told the search would be under her direction for a live child only, remember she said on camera, "I haven't decided where I want them to search."

Tim Miller just thought to himself, is this one child worth destroying TES? Guess not. "Search over, We plan a larger search." The Anthonys seek to kill everything in their vision, just my opinion.

Obviously ... you know NOTHING about the character and nature of Tim Miller.

Since four days ago Tim Miller has not been beholding to the Anthonys for ANYTHING.  The search for Caylee's remains has been the result of cooperation between TES and the Orlando LE are part of the investigation.

Janet

++++++

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10                September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony.  The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old.  Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators.  While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow.  Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon.  Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.  Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Media Relations
Office 407-254-7346
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1276 on: September 07, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »

Stalker cam

I have to keep reloading my link, it takes a long time to refresh.  Is a big nuisance, but I am nosy.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: September 07, 2008, 07:22:31 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Gggrrrrr that damned smirk .... aaawww switchy .... why'd ya have to go there ..... I just went from sick to down right pi$$ed!
This one

naw ... but that's another one .... the one that frys my behind is the one where she is being lead out of court (i think) in handcuffs and she is wearing a blue hoodie .... its when she was very first arrested .... she seems to think the whole situation is funny and she has that look to her that ... she has a very big secret that no one will ever know .... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: September 07, 2008, 07:22:39 PM »

Stalker cam

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: September 07, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »

This one

uhm you can wear jewelry in jail?? or did she put those on for her exit....

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.