March 28, 2024, 01:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297389 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: September 07, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.

MODS -------------Get that red button ready...Daryl is drinking the kool-ade!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: September 07, 2008, 07:36:04 PM »

Why did my camera just switch from the house to police station?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Mine's not working
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1302 on: September 07, 2008, 07:36:16 PM »

Is it just me or everytime something is happening the "nanny"cam goes to blank stupid white page?
Happened to me also so I turned the stupid thing off.

Silly Karma!

You know that is precisely when the cam will come back up LOL
LOL....I know it Brandi,just like at the grocery store...your line looks too long so you jump over to another line then THAT line looks too long so next thing you know you are line hopping lol
I don't wanna do the stupido stalker cam hop,click refreash,click red X,click red X lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: September 07, 2008, 07:36:36 PM »

The smirk I'm talking about is the one that's on her face in this video .... http://amomandherblog.com/?p=1186  MAN OH MAN this one burns me up!  Cocky arrogant %$^#&@*&$

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1304 on: September 07, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.

Gggrrrrr that damned smirk .... aaawww switchy .... why'd ya have to go there ..... I just went from sick to down right pi$$ed!
This one

naw ... but that's another one .... the one that frys my behind is the one where she is being lead out of court (i think) in handcuffs and she is wearing a blue hoodie .... its when she was very first arrested .... she seems to think the whole situation is funny and she has that look to her that ... she has a very big secret that no one will ever know .... 

Yes, she is doing the Paris Hilton runway walk when she was released from jail.
That's what I call her slore strut Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: September 07, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »

It makes me think why have TES searching all over if CAYLEE is buried at the house.TES would be on a wild goose chase all over Florida and never find CAYLEE because they wouldnt be able to search the one place that holds her body, it would be squandering TES' time and resources while they could be out searching for another beautiful child..

misitx5 - that was my point this morning. (sorry for the repost guys).

Rob
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8
« Reply #1502 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:33 AM »

I think I know why the Anthony's do not want TES involved - and this is just a guess..

but TES will start at the Anthony house and that's not going to end up to good for them.

TES could be denied access, but that will just look even more horrible.

but in light of the 400 page doc release - how could TES start anywhere but the house.

and that area that looks like "disturbed ground"?

all searches need a starting point and you go from there -

the search may start and end there.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

invision
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17
« Reply #188 on: Today at 01:41:58 AM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

First of all, invision did hear Larry Padilla correctly, because I was watching it also and heard the exact same thing. As I said all the way back on 8/26/2008 - every search needs a starting point and an ending point.

It is only logical that the areas where the decomposition was discovered by the cadaver dogs is the STARTING POINT.

I truly feel badly for Tim, Red and the rest of the volunteers that went to find Caylee, I really do. How can any search start in an area where the dogs did not alert?

After all the time that has passed and as diabolical as that family is, there may be nothing left at that house. But I'm sure, 100% sure, that Caylee was at that house and deceased.

Hopefully Tim will actually get a chance to search that house and the surrounding property to make sure Caylee is not there.

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST AREA SEARCHED WHETHER CINDY LIKED IT OR NOT.

misitx5 - the point is, once on the ground - who knows what would have happened and TES was GIVING INFO BY THE LE. They weren't running around aimlessly and they did do a great job. I'm sure that Tim Miller would have preferred to clear that Anthony home first and judging by the fact that they never did - it tells me that the Anthony's would have never given their consent. I'm sure another court order is headed their way. THIS SEARCH IS NOT OVER UNLESS CAYLEE WAS FOUND TODAY.

Time will tell exactly what happened and what was found.

I am a way behind sorry I didn't get to that post yet so thank you for that.
I agree TES was doing an amazing job I just feel so bad for them. I am sure TES wants nothing more than to find CAYLEE but The Anthonys not opening up their property for TES to clear says so much to me..
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: September 07, 2008, 07:39:15 PM »

I will always support Tim Miller and TES.  Any statement he makes is good enough for me.  I don't need to second guess him, or question what he has said.  His word is good. 

There's not many people I feel that way about.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 07, 2008, 07:40:22 PM »

I will always support Tim Miller and TES.  Any statement he makes is good enough for me.  I don't need to second guess him, or question what he has said.  His word is good. 

Agree!!!    Hi Snoop...how are you feeling

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: September 07, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.

Daryl - you've lost me here.  If LE gets a search warrant to dig up the back yard it has zero to do with TES.  TES would only search there if asked by LE and if TES isn't around LE is fully capable of doing the job.

The Anthony's have no say in the matter.

KLAAS
... this is deja vu .... same convo w/same person as last night 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: September 07, 2008, 07:41:36 PM »

Those are my thoughts too, Snoopy.  I couldn't have said it better. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1310 on: September 07, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »

+++++++

SORRY SIR, You're entitled to your opinion, but you're way way off base.

I'll accept the words of Tim Miller any and everyday over that of an Anthony.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: September 07, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: September 07, 2008, 07:43:13 PM »

I have not been with this site to long but that fact you guys are such strong supporters of him makes me have absolutly no doubt in my mind about Tim Or TES.. And I would work that donation thread for TES at anytime!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: September 07, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »

+++++++

SORRY SIR, You're entitled to your opinion, but you're way way off base.

I'll accept the words of Tim Miller any and everyday over that of an Anthony.

No contest.  Tim Miller  thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1314 on: September 07, 2008, 07:44:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17415099/detail.html

Some Demonstrators Arrive From Far Away

Despite the protesters, plans for a vigil remain as scheduled to take place Sunday night, WESH 2's Tim Trudell reported.

A woman who carried her 3-year-old daughter said the girl has been mistaken for Caylee. She claims that she has spoken with Casey Anthony via MySpace and had hoped to inspire her to do some more talking Sunday by dropping off a Bible. No one answered the door.

Some people have come from pretty far to get to the Anthonys' Orange County home, including Jo and Russ Jones who live 65 miles away.

"This little girl deserves to be brought home and the family needs to come forth," Jo Jones said. "She does not deserve to be decaying out in the woods."

Others have braved the intense heat to also try to get a message to Casey Anthony inside, including Carolyn Breslin: "Regardless of if she's alive or not, there are millions of people worried about her and she let it go on."

A family from St. Louis decided to spend their vacation camped out in the Anthony neighborhood.

"We're dumbfounded. We don't really know what's going in the mind of the mom and the girl. There's obviously some story that's not being told," said Anthony Herring, an *******.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: September 07, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »

+++++++

[/quote]

TES has too much of a track record in dealing with law enforcement in almost every state and even International. Not just going to Aruba but when they went to Thailand after the Tsunamis.

TES needs to grandstand for no one ... their record speaks for itself. There is only one side of this case that is grandstanding.

TES threatened ... LOL ... son, you should have spent some time with us in Aruba ... you would then know different.
[/quote]
Sorry, for being so misunderstood. I completely agree with you.

It is absolutely not my position to paint TES in a bad way. IMO the Anthonys may be casting doubt on the TES effort. And they have some attorneys to fight for them.

Not me. Certainly IMO the TES activities are beyond reproach, and that is what is so sad. Cindy is on video record saying SHE would be designate where TES would search. TES said they would search where designated. There was a clear disconnect between the Anthonys and TES. If I were TES I would simply leave, which is what I believe has happened.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: September 07, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.

Good to hear it...now I've got it!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1317 on: September 07, 2008, 07:45:45 PM »

The Anthony's at their WORD?

pISHAAAA

BAH HUMBUG  BEYOOOOOOTCH! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: September 07, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »

"We're not going to give up folks," Miller said.     

http://www.wesh.com/news/17415099/detail.html

NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1319 on: September 07, 2008, 07:47:59 PM »

ok monkeys I cant sit here any longer I am gonna go see if Britany Spears shows up MTV music awards and makes an a$$ of herself this year just to take my mind off this for a bit bbl

huggz all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.