April 26, 2024, 11:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299406 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: September 07, 2008, 07:48:01 PM »

I will always support Tim Miller and TES.  Any statement he makes is good enough for me.  I don't need to second guess him, or question what he has said.  His word is good. 

There's not many people I feel that way about.

I have not been with this site to long but that fact you guys are such strong supporters of him makes me have absolutly no doubt in my mind about Tim Or TES.. And I would work that donation thread for TES at anytime!

It doesn't matter to me what person TES is searching for.  It matters that he's there.   I'll always be there for him.  I know he would be there for me or my loved ones, and he'd be there for you too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 07, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

Sam
Sanford, FL

6 min ago

From a WS poster...Any analysis from OWIII?

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1528

Thank you mrskub.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: September 07, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »

Why did my camera just switch from the house to police station?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Mine's not working

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: September 07, 2008, 07:49:30 PM »

I will always support Tim Miller and TES.  Any statement he makes is good enough for me.  I don't need to second guess him, or question what he has said.  His word is good. 

Ditto
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: September 07, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »

I have not been with this site to long but that fact you guys are such strong supporters of him makes me have absolutly no doubt in my mind about Tim Or TES.. And I would work that donation thread for TES at anytime!

It doesn't matter to me what person TES is searching for.  It matters that he's there.   I'll always be there for him.  I know he would be there for me or my loved ones, and he'd be there for you too.

GLAD YOU'RE BACK SNOOPY!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: September 07, 2008, 07:50:35 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.

Good to hear it...now I've got it!!!

Girl if you need anything just call me.  It's bad.  You know me I'm always busy working, but this has put me down bad.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: September 07, 2008, 07:51:20 PM »

Question??? IF they did find something today, and it was Caylee, do you think it was just skeletal bones? I don't know what happens to dead bodys over a long period of time, so I just wanted to know what would be there now after all this time?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: September 07, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.

TES has too much of a track record in dealing with law enforcement in almost every state and even International. Not just going to Aruba but when they went to Thailand after the Tsunamis.

TES needs to grandstand for no one ... their record speaks for itself. There is only one side of this case that is grandstanding.

TES threatened ... LOL ... son, you should have spent some time with us in Aruba ... you would then know different.
[/quote]
Sorry, for being so misunderstood. I completely agree with you.

It is absolutely not my position to paint TES in a bad way. IMO the Anthonys may be casting doubt on the TES effort. And they have some attorneys to fight for them.

Not me. Certainly IMO the TES activities are beyond reproach, and that is what is so sad. Cindy is on video record saying SHE would be designate where TES would search. TES said they would search where designated. There was a clear disconnect between the Anthonys and TES. If I were TES I would simply leave, which is what I believe has happened.
[/quote]

Daryl
~  You are of course entitled to your own opinion.  And just because what you heard Cindy say on video doesn't mean that is what what happened.  Cindy may not be in the driver's seat as much as she or you may think she is.  You said "If I were TES"...well, you aren't, thank goodness.  You make it sound like Tim Miller got in a snit and took his dolls and went home.  I don't think so.  He's been doing this way too long, is dedicated, trustworthy and is working with law enforcement.  Do you think he's been at Cindy's beck and call?  Or do you think he's been being guided by law enforcement?  I think the latter.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1328 on: September 07, 2008, 07:52:16 PM »

The Anthony family motto:

WORD IS BAIL BOND.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: September 07, 2008, 07:52:17 PM »

Shoot TES would be first on my list if any of my loved ones went missing too!!

PS GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SNOOPY!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1330 on: September 07, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.

Look, lemme tell ya somethin' there, " Daryl"...OPinion or no opinion, to even hint at TES gaining popularity off of a search gives me reason to wanna kick yer a$$..

Why dont you just stop spewing verbal diarrhea and talk about things you know something about, k?
Thanks for playing...

Oh nikkibnurse - don't get upset or i'll get upset! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: September 07, 2008, 07:54:35 PM »

Search For Caylee Suspended Amid Wet Conditions
Demonstrators Outside Orange County Home Have Message For Casey Anthony
POSTED: 6:42 pm EDT September 7, 2008

Conditions Hamper Search For Caylee

"The conditions just aren't there," he said. "It was like, 'My God, lets have the water dry up' because it's impossible to complete these areas."

Miller said the kind of heavy-duty vehicles it takes to search waterlogged areas could damage Caylee's remains if they're buried.

"We're not going to give up folks," Miller said.

Casey Anthony remains in the home wearing a proximity ankle bracelet that sends a signal to a receiver that's connected to a phone line. Periodically, the phone will check to see that bracelet is present.

The 22-year-old has been in and out of jail since her daughter was last seen. Authorities arrested her a week ago on accusations that she stole more than $600 from a friend, taking a checkbook from the friend's car in July before her first arrest on charges of child neglect. She has remained a target in the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

The sheriff pledged that the investigation will continue. Meanwhile, if the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, wants to provide information, Beary said he could have EquuSearch back in 24 hours.

EquuSearch said they've come back to cases five times or more. Case in point, some of them are off to Aruba to follow a new lead in the Natalie Holloway case this week.

Also, Beary sent a message to the protesters outside the Anthony's house: "Everybody needs to calm down. There are two sides to every story and we don't need that kind of battling going.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17415099/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: September 07, 2008, 07:54:50 PM »

What the world happens that I type something and it doesn't show?LOL! Mine went out too right after it switched over.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: September 07, 2008, 07:54:56 PM »

Question??? IF they did find something today, and it was Caylee, do you think it was just skeletal bones? I don't know what happens to dead bodys over a long period of time, so I just wanted to know what would be there now after all this time?

Most likely only bones left, maybe some flesh, definately not recognizable IMO.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1334 on: September 07, 2008, 07:54:59 PM »

I think there might be something to the webcam showing the jail before it went down.......maybe wishful thinking, maybe not.

Is anyone seeing ANYTHING?  

I just get the little box with the little red "X".  Sheesh!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: September 07, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.
This one?!?

Grrrrrr.....Give me 5 minutes with her.  Just 5.

Your gonna have to get in line. 
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: September 07, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »

Most likely only bones left, maybe some flesh, definately not recognizable IMO.

So it would definately have to be sent out somewhere to be identified? Maybe that is why they aren't saying anything until they get positive id?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: September 07, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.

Good to hear it...now I've got it!!!

Girl if you need anything just call me.  It's bad.  You know me I'm always busy working, but this has put me down bad.

thanks....I was in bed and got a call about the search being called off...so I got up and came to SM.....now I am going to go back to bed..will TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: September 07, 2008, 07:58:24 PM »

I think there might be something to the webcam showing the jail before it went down.......maybe wishful thinking, maybe not.

Is anyone seeing ANYTHING?  

I just get the little box with the little red "X".  Sheesh!

Well their webcams are set up where news is happening.  They have one in front of the Anthony home all of the time, the rest move around to different locations.  So maybe they are setting one up at the jail because they anticipate something happening??
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: September 07, 2008, 07:59:42 PM »

i Got it together, MYTIME..I am good...There are just a few things in life you dont mess with..my kids, my momma, and Tim Miller...

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.