April 23, 2024, 12:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299079 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1360 on: September 07, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »

I'll beat your grandmother' ass with a hammer ... and oh by the way, come to the prayer vigil later tonight.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: September 07, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »

Sunny ... I must have missed something.  Story of my life.

Are you not feeling well?

Hey ... take care.

Sunny ... stick around a little while.  I am leaving the forum for a bit to put some dinner on.  Murphy's law dictates that something big will happen while I am gone.  Again ... Story of my life.

Janet
5:10 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1362 on: September 07, 2008, 08:13:33 PM »

Daryl
~  You are of course entitled to your own opinion.  And just because what you heard Cindy say on video doesn't mean that is what what happened.  Cindy may not be in the driver's seat as much as she or you may think she is.  You said "If I were TES"...well, you aren't, thank goodness.  You make it sound like Tim Miller got in a snit and took his dolls and went home.  I don't think so.  He's been doing this way too long, is dedicated, trustworthy and is working with law enforcement.  Do you think he's been at Cindy's beck and call?  Or do you think he's been being guided by law enforcement?  I think the latter.
No, I certainly do not think Tim Miller makes decisions in a "snit." I do not know him but on camera he never seems to be in a snit.

My question is the cooperation between Miller and the Anthonys. How much cooperation has he received from the Anthonys that we know of? Not much.

My point was simply that Miller apparently was designated to search the Anthony grounds tomorrow by OC SO (for good reason) and the Anthonys refused with threats. How much can one person take from them?

I honestly think that the Anthony's wouldn't have a choice if TES showed up on their doorstep tonight.  They would have LE in tow, and LE would present a little peice of paper that states they have the RIGHT to search.  JMO

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: September 07, 2008, 08:15:15 PM »

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.

TES has too much of a track record in dealing with law enforcement in almost every state and even International. Not just going to Aruba but when they went to Thailand after the Tsunamis.

TES needs to grandstand for no one ... their record speaks for itself. There is only one side of this case that is grandstanding.

TES threatened ... LOL ... son, you should have spent some time with us in Aruba ... you would then know different.
[/quote]
Sorry, for being so misunderstood. I completely agree with you.

It is absolutely not my position to paint TES in a bad way. IMO the Anthonys may be casting doubt on the TES effort. And they have some attorneys to fight for them.

Not me. Certainly IMO the TES activities are beyond reproach, and that is what is so sad. Cindy is on video record saying SHE would be designate where TES would search. TES said they would search where designated. There was a clear disconnect between the Anthonys and TES. If I were TES I would simply leave, which is what I believe has happened.
[/quote]

They can cast all the doubt they want ... then again it was really just a pizza in the trunk being sedated with chloroform.     

In the court of public opinion and anyone with a brain ... they have no credibility. Freedom of speech is a great thing ... it buries people. One would have thought that a spokesperson would have difused the issue, not threw gasoline on the fire.

One cannot explain or spin away the obvious ... try as they might ... the pressure cooker has begun.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: September 07, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »

Earlier I was looking at some posts on the orlandomyfox forum and someone was talking about the Anthony's having a memorial fund??  how can they have a memorial fund when they say Caylee isn't dead??  wouldn't this be getting funds under false pretenses??  I could find the link for the fund....did anyone Else see it??  I think that would be illegal

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: September 07, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.

Look, lemme tell ya somethin' there, " Daryl"...OPinion or no opinion, to even hint at TES gaining popularity off of a search gives me reason to wanna kick yer a$$..

Why dont you just stop spewing verbal diarrhea and talk about things you know something about, k?
Thanks for playing...

Hi Nikkibnurse
I knew I loved you the minute I read your wonderful Tribute/Poem.  I so completely agree with you.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: September 07, 2008, 08:16:26 PM »

Don't want to start any Chit, but this was posted by a WS User who was out searching today and thought you guys would want to see it:

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: September 07, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »

Daryl
~  You are of course entitled to your own opinion.  And just because what you heard Cindy say on video doesn't mean that is what what happened.  Cindy may not be in the driver's seat as much as she or you may think she is.  You said "If I were TES"...well, you aren't, thank goodness.  You make it sound like Tim Miller got in a snit and took his dolls and went home.  I don't think so.  He's been doing this way too long, is dedicated, trustworthy and is working with law enforcement.  Do you think he's been at Cindy's beck and call?  Or do you think he's been being guided by law enforcement?  I think the latter.
No, I certainly do not think Tim Miller makes decisions in a "snit." I do not know him but on camera he never seems to be in a snit.

My question is the cooperation between Miller and the Anthonys. How much cooperation has he received from the Anthonys that we know of? Not much.

My point was simply that Miller apparently was designated to search the Anthony grounds tomorrow by OC SO (for good reason) and the Anthonys refused with threats. How much can one person take from them?

The Anthony's would have no say who searched their property if LE gets a search warrant.  Tim Miller wouldn't let something like that affect him at all.  It's about Caylee and not the rest of the Anthonys.  IF LE wants the property searched and gets a warrant it will be searched by LE or TES or someone, no matter waht the Anthony's say or do.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: September 07, 2008, 08:17:39 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.

Good to hear it...now I've got it!!!

Girl if you need anything just call me.  It's bad.  You know me I'm always busy working, but this has put me down bad.

thanks....I was in bed and got a call about the search being called off...so I got up and came to SM.....now I am going to go back to bed..will TTYL
Nite Sunny might be headed their myself soon..
nite misitx...I am going to stay for a while longer...I think something might happen and I don't want to miss it. ...sleep well

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 07, 2008, 08:18:38 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.

Good to hear it...now I've got it!!!

Girl if you need anything just call me.  It's bad.  You know me I'm always busy working, but this has put me down bad.

thanks....I was in bed and got a call about the search being called off...so I got up and came to SM.....now I am going to go back to bed..will TTYL

Feel better Sunny!
thank you....I hope tomorrow is a better day

Rest in Peace Caylee

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: September 07, 2008, 08:19:23 PM »

I do not think TES would be allowed to search in the Anthonys backyard.  They have their own personnel for that.  I give Tim Miller so much credit, living in Texas ive seen numerous stories on the news where they were involved in a missing persons case and found them.  I guess I missed something, I didnt think Daryl was dogging Tim or TES, I thought he was just speculating on things like alot of us have been.  I do think it was really weird tho how TES just up and stopped the search and pulled out of town but that doesnt mean I dont have the utmost repsect for Tim and the whole group.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: September 07, 2008, 08:20:43 PM »

PJ...yeah, umm..I have two sides..shhhh..dont tell anybody....

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1372 on: September 07, 2008, 08:20:45 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: September 07, 2008, 08:22:17 PM »

I keep seeing posts in other message boards about police tape being put up at one of the search sites. I have a weird feeling because I have friends that I can tell when they are keeping something from me but they are doing it for a good reason. I think something weird is going on but have no idea what it is. Police tape, searchers crying  that were all on a certain team, after Tim Miller said he won't give up and this was just a few days ago. This is just so very weird. I just hope that they have either found a body and just can't say because all hell will break loose and LE is afraid somebody will do something drastic at the Anthony's home or target Casey. Maybe they wanna get her out safely first. My friends that searched have only said to keep an eye on the news maybe tomorrow or the day after.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: September 07, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »

Hey ... take care.

Sunny ... stick around a little while.  I am leaving the forum for a bit to put some dinner on.  Murphy's law dictates that something big will happen while I am gone.  Again ... Story of my life.

Janet

O/T...I thought it was sinus with all the rain...but this morning I could barely get outta bed...fever, chills, achy, scratchy, runny eyes.......UGH.....I think something is going to happen...so I am hanging with y'all for a while longer...would love to see Casey taken out in hand cuffs during the prayer vigil...OHMYGAWD...Did I really say that

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: September 07, 2008, 08:24:59 PM »

I'll beat your grandmother' ass with a hammer ... and oh by the way, come to the prayer vigil later tonight.

Warning

I just got home from Target.  Hammers are on sale for $2.50.  Get out of Dodge while you have the chance.  I hear hammer-throwing is the new sport there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: September 07, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »

If George would poke a kid in the eye with a candle, it would complete

my very Anthony day!

Now, let us all hold hands.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: September 07, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

Hey ... take care.

Janet

O/T...I thought it was sinus with all the rain...but this morning I could barely get outta bed...fever, chills, achy, scratchy, runny eyes.......UGH.....I think something is going to happen...so I am hanging with y'all for a while longer...would love to see Casey taken out in hand cuffs during the prayer vigil...OHMYGAWD...Did I really say that

Even better would be if Casey, Cindy and George were taken out in hand cuffs!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: September 07, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »

Hey ... take care.

Janet

Even better would be if Casey, Cindy and George were taken out in hand cuffs!

Patience.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: September 07, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »

Crowd got quite a bit bigger.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.