April 26, 2024, 02:12:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299374 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: September 07, 2008, 09:23:22 PM »

IMO, George and Cindy want to keep the media glued to them for some strange reason.  My lot is the same size as theirs and if I was in this situation, I would go into my house through the garage and not set foot outside.  It's easy to ignore people when you want to, but for some reason, George and Cindy don't want to ignore them.  More confrontation gets your face (and this case) on the news more!!!  What's wrong with them??? Why would they possibly want more publicity???  Possibly thinking they can taint an upcoming jury with all of the media coverage???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: September 07, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »

Can you imagine if your child brought all of this on your family?  Their lives will NEVER be the same, thanks to Casey.  I sure hope it was worth it to cover up for their daughter.. in one way or another.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: September 07, 2008, 09:23:54 PM »

They are probably charging admission!

Maybe it's 'Get Hammered' night at the Anthony's.

Sure wish it was Miller Time!!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: September 07, 2008, 09:25:52 PM »

Someone gave a link a few days ago for the OSD online, but I didn't save it.  If anyone has it would you plz post it?

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

That?

No.  This was a link to the police scanner.  Thank you anyway.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 07, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »

LOL   
I'm headed out... could has sworn I say a post about  seeing Cidny in Mc Hammer pants... but   poof... it is gone (not) so I must be seeing things
Nite All   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1485 on: September 07, 2008, 09:26:09 PM »

Note sure if this is posted yet.
Video of George pushing the protester. 

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

I don't think the video is finished uploading to youtube, I don't see it.

Here's the first video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYxsYsdqQsU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QYxsYsdqQsU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

GOD Bless that Woman ~ Go Grandma !! - Oh I am so angry and frustrated that my eyes are running tears......... How Dare they Threaten Her and use force - and that Godforsaken Hammer !!!
Oooooooooooooooo GRRR   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 07, 2008, 09:27:37 PM »

LOL   
I'm headed out... could has sworn I say a post about  seeing Cidny in Mc Hammer pants... but   poof... it is gone (not) so I must be seeing things
Nite All   

Goodnight to you, Oldf 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: September 07, 2008, 09:27:58 PM »

Someone gave a link a few days ago for the OSD online, but I didn't save it.  If anyone has it would you plz post it?

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

That?

No.  This was a link to the police scanner.  Thank you anyway.

http://heliosj.iddings.us:8000/seminolescanner.m3u is the scanner I have listened to in the past.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: September 07, 2008, 09:28:04 PM »

I will always support Tim Miller and TES.  Any statement he makes is good enough for me.  I don't need to second guess him, or question what he has said.  His word is good. 

There's not many people I feel that way about.

Ditto
Tim Miller has my vote. 

Mine too. While people dream of meeting celebrities like Madonna, Britney, Brad Pitt, etc. my list of those I want to meet someday is very short and it consists of Jesus and Elvis who I'll get to meet in Heaven,for those on earth, Loretta Lynn and Tim Miller and that's the best compliment I can pay him. I just want to shake his hand and say thank you for all you do and I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter and that you didn't have the support then that you give others now.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: September 07, 2008, 09:29:07 PM »

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," September 5, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: The search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony is intensifying right now. And an old friend of "On the Record," Tim Miller, is on the ground in Orlando with this search and recovery team, EquuSearch. They're looking for the missing toddler, and Tim joins live from Orlando.

Tim, good evening. Always nice to see you. I assume you would really like to talk to the mother of the toddler and get some guidance on how to do your work and where to go, timeframes.

TIM MILLER, VOLUNTEER SEARCH FOR TODDLER CAYLEE ANTHONY: Greta, I just wish somebody would make our life easier. This has been a very, very difficult search. But we are not anywhere close to saying we are giving up. I know this family has gone through the worst time of their entire life. I support them with hoping that Caylee is alive out there. But I'm the first one to say I do not think that is the case.

We have worked through many of these cases, and I experienced my own self when the police knew my daughter was alive, and we could not get anyone to search. I wished 10 people came and searched, 17 months later Laura was dead.

So we will search every inch of property we can search. We have the best resources, I believe, right now in the world. And law enforcement is behind us. We will do everything we can do, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, each person responds to situations differently. And it does not necessarily mean something is so because one did and one did not. But when your daughter vanished, was there anything that may do not want to work with the police or help them?

MILLER: I did everything with the police. But the police knew that Laura was a runaway. In, fact, at one time, I believe --

VAN SUSTEREN: The reason I am asking this is because what we understand from the outside looking in is that Casey is not helping the police. I am trying to prevail upon your own personal experiences. Can you understand her not wanting to help the police, or is that just so alien to you?

MILLER: One of the things that upsets me so much about this and got me upset the other night, that if Casey gave Caylee to somebody that that she trusted, my god, I would only believe myself inside that she would at least have gotten their name and phone number so she could at least check on that child once a week or once a month and call them and say, "What did you do with my child?"

I cannot imagine anybody giving their child to a babysitter or to a stranger to take care of without getting a phone number and a contact.

Watch Greta's interview

Maybe it was just a bad choice. And, unfortunately, again, I am the first one to say I believe the best thing we can hope for is to one day next week go to a funeral. And there is a slim chance of that with the water conditions down here, with the time that has elapsed since we got here.

But it is not impossible. We have found many that were missing longer than Caylee. And we are nowhere close to throwing in the towel on this one.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, I always admire you for how persistent you are. Tim, thank you.

MILLER: Greta, thank you.

VAN SUSTEREN: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla first posted Casey Anthony's half a million dollar bond so she could get out of jail.

But here's a switch--now the bounty hunter is offering $50,000 for something else. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla joins us live.

Leonard, what is this all about? You helped post a $500,000, and now what are you offering $50,000 for?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: The results from the Tennessee labs and the FBI labs completely changed my mind 180 degrees. I, like Tim, believe we are looking for a body, not a live child.

What I am doing is - because there's a $225,000 reward out there for a live Caylee. What I'm offering is $50,000 if somebody will lead us to the body.

Help me out. Give me the information that it takes. It is confidential. I am not law enforcement. Give me the information that will get made to what I believe is the body we're looking for now. And that's what this is about.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is your current relationship with Casey, Casey's parents, and Casey's lawyer?

PADILLA: Casey never talked to me after we had that one minute discussion where she tried to run the Zenaida game on me again. And I told her I didn't want to have anything.

I never talked to her about that. I have not talked to Lee or Georgia or Cindy since I left.

VAN SUSTEREN: When you spoke to Casey, how long ago was that?

PADILLA: That was the day after she was out of jail. I was in the living room with Cindy and Rob Dick, and she came in and sat down and started talking, my baby, Zenadia took her at the park and left me a script to tell the cops these lies for 30 days.

And I told her I did not want to hear that. That was bunk. We had already checked out on the Zenaida thing. She is just hardheaded and will not give up the truth. She is never going to give up the truth.

VAN SUSTEREN: This script, what is this script about?

PADILLA: She said that Zenaida and her older sister Samantha took the baby from her, held her down. And then when they were about to drive out in a 2008 silver Ford Focus, Zenaida handed her a list and said, "Here--if you do not want your baby hurt, this is what you tell the cops for the next 30 days."

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you see this script?

PADILLA: No, absolutely not.

VAN SUSTEREN: And Samantha is the older sister to Zenaida?

PADILLA: That is what she says.

The thing about it is, the nanny and all of that, none of her friends ever saw that woman, nobody ever met her.

VAN SUSTEREN: I do not doubt it. I am just trying to square on these details. Did she say where she had met Samantha, because Samantha is at least new to me tonight?

PADILLA: No. Samantha is supposed to be Zenaida's older sisters. I only heard the story that one time from her.

VAN SUSTEREN: Leonard, let me know if anyone takes you up on that $50,000 offer.

PADILLA: I would hope that somebody would let make life easy for Tim, because he is out there in the swap being mosquito-bit with a lot of good- hearted volunteers. And the person that has the answer is not saying anything.

And I think Tim will agree with me on that, she is just being hard- headed.

VAN SUSTEREN: "Hardheaded," I think that is a nice, charitable way to describe it. Leonard, thank you.

PADILLA: It is. It is about as nice.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418381,00.html

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 07, 2008, 09:29:22 PM »

IMO, George and Cindy want to keep the media glued to them for some strange reason.  My lot is the same size as theirs and if I was in this situation, I would go into my house through the garage and not set foot outside.  It's easy to ignore people when you want to, but for some reason, George and Cindy don't want to ignore them.  More confrontation gets your face (and this case) on the news more!!!  What's wrong with them??? Why would they possibly want more publicity???  Possibly thinking they can taint an upcoming jury with all of the media coverage???

This trial will be moved out of Orlando...they could never get a fair trial there...and I am not even on their side. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1491 on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:10 PM »

They are probably charging admission!

Maybe it's 'Get Hammered' night at the Anthony's.

lol
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1492 on: September 07, 2008, 09:32:18 PM »

This trial will be moved out of Orlando...they could never get a fair trial there...and I am not even on their side. 
That's what I am thinking. And where they Move it to *location ... Its going to be very difficult to find a Jury that won't be biased. This Case is Everywhere on the News ..
Not that I care about Casey's future ........ She deserves what ever she gets and More.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: September 07, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »

the trial will stay in Orlando because everyone nationwide knows about the case and the prosecutor will say just that. There is no where in the US that they could get what Baez would "perceive" as a fair trial.

and no one else wants to absorb the tremendous costs of this case...

it will stay in Orlando - in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: September 07, 2008, 09:33:35 PM »

This is the most disfunctional, opportunist  (spelling) people I do believe I've ever seen.

They are liars and enablers.  They love all this attention.  It's sickening.  They're bullies.  They come to the front yard to pick a fight.  They're control freaks.

They should just stay in their home.  Go to the back yard.  Keep their mouths shut.  Say "no comment" and keep walking.

If they cared about their neighbors at all they would have went to their own church tonight and had a prayer vigil there.

They are use to getting what they want when they want it.

They don't have any respect for anyone but themselves.

They have no honor.

I hope someone is checking into the donations they are receiving.

I hope the lady presses charges against George.

I hope George and Cindy are charged with tampering with evidence, obstructing an investigation, perjury, witness tampering, etc.

I hope LE searches that back yard inch by inch with sonar or whatever the equipment is called.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 07, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »

God Bless TES and Tim Miller:

Very emotional!!!! I'm sorry it turned out this way for now Tim, please know we're still behind you.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7379036&version=1&locale=EN-US

Didn't want this to get lost in space Smile

Thanks KnayKnay, I'm uploading it to youtube right now!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: September 07, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »

They might have to move it out of State
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: September 07, 2008, 09:36:42 PM »

Welcome MaryMary
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: September 07, 2008, 09:37:14 PM »

Note sure if this is posted yet.
Video of George pushing the protester. 

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Good thing that security camera is there to post the evidence.  It is a shame it wasn't up the other night when he pushed the guy and threw his umbrella around.  Is the security camera to record George's assaults?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: September 07, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »

The cops are there talking to someone.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.