April 17, 2024, 07:55:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298668 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: September 07, 2008, 10:16:16 PM »

I ws just watching fox news and they were showing the vigil at the Anthonys and where was CASEY!!!!  In the house on the computer I guess.  I mean even Scott Peterson at least showed up to a few of Lacys vigils and even showed up for searches.  I just cant believe this.

Exactly, and even Susan Smith put out a fake plea.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: September 07, 2008, 10:16:33 PM »

IMO, George and Cindy want to keep the media glued to them for some strange reason.  My lot is the same size as theirs and if I was in this situation, I would go into my house through the garage and not set foot outside.  It's easy to ignore people when you want to, but for some reason, George and Cindy don't want to ignore them.  More confrontation gets your face (and this case) on the news more!!!  What's wrong with them??? Why would they possibly want more publicity???  Possibly thinking they can taint an upcoming jury with all of the media coverage???
Hope they move it to Broward

This trial will be moved out of Orlando...they could never get a fair trial there...and I am not even on their side. 

the trial will stay in Orlando because everyone nationwide knows about the case and the prosecutor will say just that. There is no where in the US that they could get what Baez would "perceive" as a fair trial.

and no one else wants to absorb the tremendous costs of this case...

it will stay in Orlando - in my opinion.

They moved John Couey's trial to Miami and IMO they will move this trial also
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1562 on: September 07, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »

I will try this again...I am confused about the Orlando PD and the OSCO.  The police in stalker cam looks like regular patrolmen and then there are the ones we see occasionally that I know are OSCO.  When you dial 911 at the Anthonys I thought the OSCO were dispatched because of jurisdiction location and not the OPD.  Anyone know?
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1563 on: September 07, 2008, 10:17:47 PM »

Sorry did the quote thing wrong.
I posted hope they move the trial to Broward.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1564 on: September 07, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »

I ahve been gone all day helping my mom move anythinggood happen today

Search for Caylee Anthony Temporarily Called Off … Suspended Due to Conditions and Water Levels

Search efforts temporarily suspended, not permanently …

The search by the Orlando Sheriff’s Department and Texas EquuSearch for Caylee Anthonymissing Caylee Anthony has been temporarily suspended. According to accounts, the conditions of the areas where TES is searching have a considerable amount of water present.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search. (snipped)

Walter ~ this is on the "front page"  www.scaredmonkeys.com

thank you anything going on at the house of horrors

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: September 07, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »

I will try this again...I am confused about the Orlando PD and the OSCO.  The police in stalker cam looks like regular patrolmen and then there are the ones we see occasionally that I know are OSCO.  When you dial 911 at the Anthonys I thought the OSCO were dispatched because of jurisdiction location and not the OPD.  Anyone know?

Haven't a clue
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: September 07, 2008, 10:20:33 PM »

I ws just watching fox news and they were showing the vigil at the Anthonys and where was CASEY!!!!  In the house on the computer I guess.  I mean even Scott Peterson at least showed up to a few of Lacys vigils and even showed up for searches.  I just cant believe this.
I don't think she can leave the house because of her house arrest.  Or maybe afraid someone will take a shot at her.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1567 on: September 07, 2008, 10:20:39 PM »

If I have to listen to that dumbass Smokey & the Bandit Orange County sheriff
complain one more time about protestors wasting LE resources,
I think I am gonna scream.

What about George and his multiple assaults.

What about George hiding his gun in his car.

What about what Casey is doing?

GIVE US ALL A BIG BREAK, PLEASE!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: September 07, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: September 07, 2008, 10:21:09 PM »

Rob,

Not only is it now broken, but it's fugly too.

Quick recliner story, back in the late 50's I was watching the start of the Mickey Mouse show and was bouncing on the recliner singing along with the Mousekateers. A coil spring in the bottom broke and went right up into my butt cheek. Mom tried to pull me off the chair and couldn't. Dad had to unscrew me from it.

o m g 

monks have the best stories..

mashi danki sleddogs   

I'm a little behind and just lmao.  FUNNY!!   TY
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: September 07, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

Search for Caylee Anthony Temporarily Called Off … Suspended Due to Conditions and Water Levels

The search by the Orlando Sheriff’s Department and Texas EquuSearch for Caylee Anthonymissing Caylee Anthony has been temporarily suspended. According to accounts, the conditions of the areas where TES is searching have a considerable amount of water present.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search. (snipped)

George pushed an elderly woman earlier.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1571 on: September 07, 2008, 10:21:50 PM »

IMO, George and Cindy want to keep the media glued to them for some strange reason.  My lot is the same size as theirs and if I was in this situation, I would go into my house through the garage and not set foot outside.  It's easy to ignore people when you want to, but for some reason, George and Cindy don't want to ignore them.  More confrontation gets your face (and this case) on the news more!!!  What's wrong with them??? Why would they possibly want more publicity???  Possibly thinking they can taint an upcoming jury with all of the media coverage???
Hope they move it to Broward

This trial will be moved out of Orlando...they could never get a fair trial there...and I am not even on their side. 

the trial will stay in Orlando because everyone nationwide knows about the case and the prosecutor will say just that. There is no where in the US that they could get what Baez would "perceive" as a fair trial.

and no one else wants to absorb the tremendous costs of this case...

it will stay in Orlando - in my opinion.

They moved John Couey's trial to Miami and IMO they will move this trial also

If they ask for a change of venue and are denied...that would be grounds for an appeal since this is so high profile. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: September 07, 2008, 10:22:08 PM »

OMG...Too Funny!!!!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 07, 2008, 10:23:00 PM »

Now that George's temper is widely know. I would think security jobs will be scarce in the future.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1574 on: September 07, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »

George pushed an elderly woman earlier.

George will claim he didn't have his glasses on and he thought it was George "the animal" Steele. She did looks a little like him.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: September 07, 2008, 10:23:44 PM »

Haven't a clue

but ....but....you are the all-knowing, all-powerful Klaas.  It's like when your children realize you can't fix every boo boo.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: September 07, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »

I don't think she can leave the house because of her house arrest.  Or maybe afraid someone will take a shot at her.

Hi Precious1 and welcome!

I'm sure she's allowed to be in their garage and driveway.  Probably affraid someone will take a shot at her 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: September 07, 2008, 10:25:31 PM »

Haven't a clue

but ....but....you are the all-knowing, all-powerful Klaas.  It's like when your children realize you can't fix every boo boo.   

Lala's I haven't been paying attention to the difference between OPC and OSCO.  To me a cop is a cop 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1578 on: September 07, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »

The police need to stop complaining about the protestors..Put her in jail on murder charges tell us everything you have on her and we will go away when the last anthony is charged with concealment of a homicide.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: September 07, 2008, 10:25:58 PM »

Now that George's temper is widely know. I would think security jobs will be scarce in the future.

Mmmmm hmmmm.  Maybe also residing with a person very likely responsible for a two year olds disappearance/demise has shot a hole in his hopes of employment in that area too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.