April 20, 2024, 03:59:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298923 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1620 on: September 07, 2008, 11:04:27 PM »

Beauford T. Justice

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: September 07, 2008, 11:05:29 PM »

Lala's - yes, you are reading it correctly.  I'm not sure it's something that SHOULD have been broadcast though.

OOps!! Sorry...my mistake...Delete it please.

Hee I dont think she meant you!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: September 07, 2008, 11:07:54 PM »

If I have to listen to that dumbass Smokey & the Bandit Orange County sheriff
complain one more time about protestors wasting LE resources,
I think I am gonna scream.

What about George and his multiple assaults.

What about George hiding his gun in his car.

What about what Casey is doing?

GIVE US ALL A BIG BREAK, PLEASE!!!!

I don't know what George is thinking. If I knew that cameras were all around me, there is NO WAY that I would strike out at someone. That's an arrest just waiting to happen.

Good evening, Monkeys!  I don't post much, but I've been here since day one and I've read every post. 

You know, I think it's just like reality tv.  After a while the participants forget the cameras are there and that's when we begin to really see their true colors.  Such a shame that this is what he's really like.  

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing tonight Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: September 07, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »

Beauford T. Justice

For pete'ssake!!  I am going to need more towels now...and a new monitor.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: September 07, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »

Lala's - yes, you are reading it correctly.  I'm not sure it's something that SHOULD have been broadcast though.

OOps!! Sorry...my mistake...Delete it please.

Am I Missing something I read it twice? Still didnt get it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: September 07, 2008, 11:12:45 PM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

Sorry to rehash old stuff .... it's just buggin me

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1626 on: September 07, 2008, 11:13:16 PM »

Welcome all the new monkeys!

Rob, I am sorry about the demise of your beloved recliner. Should it need a burial, I have someone in mind with experience.

klaas, your chops have made me giggle all day.

Whoever posted the link to the scanner, ty. It's something to keep me busy since the stalker cam has frozen up.

God Bless Tim Miller. He sounded so sad. My heart is with him and all the people that have worked so hard to find Caylee.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: September 07, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »

George Anthony Headed to Jail For Assaulting Protesters?

George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony and grandfather of missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony, freaked out on a group of protesters today and allegedly pushed two of them - a young man and an old lady - because they were standing in front of his house.

I was not on the scene when the argument occurred; however I did locate both victims of the alleged attack and they agreed to talk about it.

I have posted the first video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/crimewriter74. Please note that I just uploaded it and it may take that site a few minutes to comvert it.

I will add the second video to the same site later tonight. I am still on scene right now and it is not very feasible for me to post it with my Blackberry.

As you can tell from the videos, both of the alleged victims are thinking about pressing charges.

In related news, the sheriff's department was on scene when I arrived, busy handing out tickets to anyone who drove by and honked the horn in front of the house. They were also giving tickets to motorists who were blocking the road.

I'll have more updates later, along with an entry about my activities from earlier today.

----

where is the video, am I missing it???

yea, each ticket for honking is $86.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: September 07, 2008, 11:14:08 PM »

Ive seen on other Forums where they have mentioned LE reads some of them.  I was just thinking of them reading SM and some of the pictures that are posted on here.  I bet they bust a gut at some of the comments and some of the theories everyone comes up with.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: September 07, 2008, 11:15:29 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Day after day, week after week more and more traffic. Eyes and cameras focused on almost every move the Anthony’s make. “We need to find some sort of way to get her to talk, to get her to be open I mean this is her family this is her life,” said search volunteer Brittni Darbonnier.

She brought her friend Rebecca Gehrke visiting from Indiana. “It’s like what is going on?  Why are they not searching I mean, even in Indiana we get an alert, why is no one searching for this child?  Why is she out of jail?  What do the grandparents know?  If I were a grandmother, Id be searching for my grandchild.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO: People from all over going to Anthony’s home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the one thing that frustrates many including Michael Anderson.   He spent the morning looking for Caylee too after searching he just had to come to the home for a face to face meeting.
“I just wanted to know why we were out looking for little Caylee and they were at the house not looking for little Caylee and I feel like its unright and it irritates me a little bit. She said the reason why she was not out looking for her, is because she wants to look for her under the pretense that she’s alive and not deceased. Then I said God bless you and she slapped the door in my face.

Monica george wrote a song for the family, her way of telling them how she feels. “Oh dear, what could the matter be, Casey baby killer is getting sent to the penitentiary Shell be there from now til eternity, sorry but nobody cares.”

As long as Casey Anthony is free these folks say they'll continue to stand outside the home.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7379531&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1630 on: September 07, 2008, 11:16:34 PM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: September 07, 2008, 11:16:59 PM »

Yep, lies lies lies
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: September 07, 2008, 11:19:19 PM »

Rob, I am sorry about the demise of your beloved recliner. Should it need a burial, I have someone in mind with experience.

Whoever posted the link to the scanner, ty. It's something to keep me busy since the stalker cam has frozen up.

God Bless Tim Miller. He sounded so sad. My heart is with him and all the people that have worked so hard to find Caylee.

Can you plz post the link?  Someone posted it earlier for me & I thought it was the wrong one.  Sorry, whoever posted it.
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: September 07, 2008, 11:20:11 PM »

From her page:

"1. Please contact any/all numbers below ONLY if you have information on Caylee dating back from the days leading up to June 9, 2008 when she went missing, until current. We appreciate your concern and inquiries into everyone's well being but at this point we need to steamline the communication so that we are working towards finding Caylee.
2. However, no info is insignificate, so even if it is a minor detail please do not hestitate to contact us."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: September 07, 2008, 11:20:40 PM »

I will try this again...I am confused about the Orlando PD and the OSCO.  The police in stalker cam looks like regular patrolmen and then there are the ones we see occasionally that I know are OSCO.  When you dial 911 at the Anthonys I thought the OSCO were dispatched because of jurisdiction location and not the OPD.  Anyone know?

No, or I would have answered you the first time.  I would never put you on ignore, Lalas.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1635 on: September 07, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »

Beauford T. Justice

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: September 07, 2008, 11:21:09 PM »

Can you plz post the link?  Someone posted it earlier for me & I thought it was the wrong one.  Sorry, whoever posted it.

http://heliosj.iddings.us:8000/seminolescanner.m3u (it was me posting it before)

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: September 07, 2008, 11:21:32 PM »

Has RED posted yet ? I to tired to try to  go back and find it where is it?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:45 PM »

I ahve been gone all day helping my mom move anythinggood happen today

Search for Caylee Anthony Temporarily Called Off … Suspended Due to Conditions and Water Levels

Search efforts temporarily suspended, not permanently …

The search by the Orlando Sheriff’s Department and Texas EquuSearch for Caylee Anthonymissing Caylee Anthony has been temporarily suspended. According to accounts, the conditions of the areas where TES is searching have a considerable amount of water present.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search. (snipped)

Walter ~ this is on the "front page"  www.scaredmonkeys.com

thank you anything going on at the house of horrors

George pushed an elderly woman earlier.

It's not too hard to believe he pushed his Dad through a plate glass window is it?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:00:39 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: September 07, 2008, 11:24:23 PM »

http://heliosj.iddings.us:8000/seminolescanner.m3u (it was me posting it before)

Thank you Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.