April 24, 2024, 09:17:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299157 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: September 07, 2008, 11:25:27 PM »

I will try this again...I am confused about the Orlando PD and the OSCO.  The police in stalker cam looks like regular patrolmen and then there are the ones we see occasionally that I know are OSCO.  When you dial 911 at the Anthonys I thought the OSCO were dispatched because of jurisdiction location and not the OPD.  Anyone know?

Haven't a clue

but ....but....you are the all-knowing, all-powerful Klaas.  It's like when your children realize you can't fix every boo boo.   

Doesn't one close at 5 or something to that effect and that is why Cindy could not take Casey in and later called OSCO?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: September 07, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »

Has RED posted yet ? I to tired to try to  go back and find it where is it?

No, not yet.  I'm waiting too 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1642 on: September 07, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

Sorry to rehash old stuff .... it's just buggin me

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Cindy Anthony's My Space post July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: September 07, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »

Has RED posted yet ? I to tired to try to  go back and find it where is it?

Not yet and my guess is it will be something he puts on the front page of SM.  I've been telling people not to wait up for Red, sometimes he can really be a night owl 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1644 on: September 07, 2008, 11:28:45 PM »

George Anthony Headed to Jail For Assaulting Protesters?

George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony and grandfather of missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony, freaked out on a group of protesters today and allegedly pushed two of them - a young man and an old lady - because they were standing in front of his house.

I was not on the scene when the argument occurred; however I did locate both victims of the alleged attack and they agreed to talk about it.

I have posted the first video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/crimewriter74. Please note that I just uploaded it and it may take that site a few minutes to comvert it.

I will add the second video to the same site later tonight. I am still on scene right now and it is not very feasible for me to post it with my Blackberry.

As you can tell from the videos, both of the alleged victims are thinking about pressing charges.

In related news, the sheriff's department was on scene when I arrived, busy handing out tickets to anyone who drove by and honked the horn in front of the house. They were also giving tickets to motorists who were blocking the road.

I'll have more updates later, along with an entry about my activities from earlier today.

----

where is the video, am I missing it???

yea, each ticket for honking is $86.

If they pull me over for doing it, I am just going to say Zenaida Hyphen Gonzalez did it, be on the lookout for a silver 2008 Ford Focus.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: September 07, 2008, 11:29:02 PM »

Ive seen on other Forums where they have mentioned LE reads some of them.  I was just thinking of them reading SM and some of the pictures that are posted on here.  I bet they bust a gut at some of the comments and some of the theories everyone comes up with.

The scary part is how many of them are right? 
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1646 on: September 07, 2008, 11:29:12 PM »

I am so incredibly sad and heartsick right now...While I have looked at the pics posted of the search areas and shook my head and wondered how any searching was being  productive with all that standing water...and the bugs and the heat...I have been grateful that the search was continuuing because I feel Caylee needs to come home...

Now I came home from spending time with my monkey family and I was deeply saddened to hear that not only had GA resorted to more violence today..but that the search was suspended...Caylee wants to come home...the community needs her to come home so we can begin to heal and have a place to pay tribute without our efforts being judged and tokens tosssed into the trash...I am sure God wants her to be at peace as well...so why won't Mother Nature throw us a bone?

I woke up today and turned on the webcam and it was sooo blue in Orlando...it looked so peaceful...and I thought maybe ..just maybe today will be the day we bring that poor sweet angel home...As hard as I try not to ask it always goes back to WHY??? Why are they letting this charade continue and why did it have to happen in the first place...is this really what we have become---cold blooded druggatic sloring baby killers??? Is this what my children and our children's children have to look forward to...I weep for Caylee...but I also weep for humanity...and I wish the Anthony's nothing but more of the same...hell on earth...they deserve no better..But I will pray that I can be a better person and not stoop to their level and forgive them..not because they deserve it but because Caylee would want it..and she suffered enough in her short 2.9 years...

I pray we get thru this...I pray the weather breaks...and I pray we have the God given grace to go out and find this baby and give back her dignity peacefully laid to rest in a field of flowers...May the angels carry you swiftly, hold you gently, sing to you softly, and lay the sweetest kisses upon you...rest now...we will be back to carry you home....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: September 07, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

is this scanner live?

"God dont like ugly"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: September 07, 2008, 11:30:31 PM »

OK, I must have missed something...I was thinking Red was talking about the release of the jail phone calls?   Man!  It doesn't pay to go to a football for just one day. LOL
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: September 07, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

ASSUMING FOR ONE SECOND that she did tell the truth in that 911 call ... and if I'm not mistaking that call was made on July 15th .... then 31 days would have been June 15th and George would NOT have seen them on the morning of the 16th ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1650 on: September 07, 2008, 11:31:04 PM »

Someone gave a link a few days ago for the OSD online, but I didn't save it.  If anyone has it would you plz post it?

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

That?

No.  This was a link to the police scanner.  Thank you anyway.

http://heliosj.iddings.us:8000/seminolescanner.m3u is the scanner I have listened to in the past.

LINK TO THE SCANNER.  Wink

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1651 on: September 07, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

ASSUMING FOR ONE SECOND that she did tell the truth in that 911 call ... and if I'm not mistaking that call was made on July 15th .... then 31 days would have been June 15th and George would NOT have seen them on the morning of the 16th ....

Well, thinking like Cindy would...she said she didn't see Caylee but heard her in the room with Casey...so that would be June 15 as the last time she actually saw her.  That makes sense if you think like Cindy...which is down right scary.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1652 on: September 07, 2008, 11:34:27 PM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Exactly. I think she took off with Caylee, after having a knock out drag out with the rents after they came from visiting at the nursing home.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1653 on: September 07, 2008, 11:36:25 PM »

I am so incredibly sad and heartsick right now...While I have looked at the pics posted of the search areas and shook my head and wondered how any searching was being  productive with all that standing water...and the bugs and the heat...I have been grateful that the search was continuuing because I feel Caylee needs to come home...

Now I came home from spending time with my monkey family and I was deeply saddened to hear that not only had GA resorted to more violence today..but that the search was suspended...Caylee wants to come home...the community needs her to come home so we can begin to heal and have a place to pay tribute without our efforts being judged and tokens tosssed into the trash...I am sure God wants her to be at peace as well...so why won't Mother Nature throw us a bone?

I woke up today and turned on the webcam and it was sooo blue in Orlando...it looked so peaceful...and I thought maybe ..just maybe today will be the day we bring that poor sweet angel home...As hard as I try not to ask it always goes back to WHY??? Why are they letting this charade continue and why did it have to happen in the first place...is this really what we have become---cold blooded druggatic sloring baby killers??? Is this what my children and our children's children have to look forward to...I weep for Caylee...but I also weep for humanity...and I wish the Anthony's nothing but more of the same...hell on earth...they deserve no better..But I will pray that I can be a better person and not stoop to their level and forgive them..not because they deserve it but because Caylee would want it..and she suffered enough in her short 2.9 years...

I pray we get thru this...I pray the weather breaks...and I pray we have the God given grace to go out and find this baby and give back her dignity peacefully laid to rest in a field of flowers...May the angels carry you swiftly, hold you gently, sing to you softly, and lay the sweetest kisses upon you...rest now...we will be back to carry you home....

Praying4Angels,

It is always darkest before the dawn. A better day is coming for Caylee!

Her justice is coming... it just wasn't meant to happen today, unfortunately.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: September 07, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »

Didn't Clint see Casey on June 15 and not Caylee?  Didn't she stay at Tony's that night and not Caylee?  Where was Caylee?  I still have confusion on that.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: September 07, 2008, 11:39:46 PM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Well, thinking like Cindy would...she said she didn't see Caylee but heard her in the room with Casey...so that would be June 15 as the last time she actually saw her.  That makes sense if you think like Cindy...which is down right scary.

Yeah, but Lala's ... it was Casey that said "I have not seen my daughter for 31 days" which would Sunday the 15th the day before George claims to have seen them ....

OK OK ... I'm done dredging up old info ... it has been a disappointing day and I am tired ... I think I am just looking for something missed .... I'm sure LE has not missed a beat and is on TOP of everything ....

My prayers are with them as I know they have been working day and night for justice for Caylee .... my prayers are with all the TES crew and searchers ... I know this was not an easy decision/day for them either ....

Niterzzz all ... peaceful sleep to you all ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: September 07, 2008, 11:40:12 PM »

Didn't Clint see Casey on June 15 and not Caylee?  Didn't she stay at Tony's that night and not Caylee?  Where was Caylee?  I still have confusion on that.

He said Casey was there the evening of June 15, yes. Caylee was not.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: September 07, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »

"VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember if Sunday night, Casey was there?

HOUSE: I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there. You know, like I said, I was still staying there up until July 1. She was there a lot, you know? It's really kind of hard to put a number on the times that she was there, but she was there a lot."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: September 07, 2008, 11:42:48 PM »

George Anthony Headed to Jail For Assaulting Protesters?

George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony and grandfather of missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony, freaked out on a group of protesters today and allegedly pushed two of them - a young man and an old lady - because they were standing in front of his house.

I was not on the scene when the argument occurred; however I did locate both victims of the alleged attack and they agreed to talk about it.

I have posted the first video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/crimewriter74. Please note that I just uploaded it and it may take that site a few minutes to comvert it.

I will add the second video to the same site later tonight. I am still on scene right now and it is not very feasible for me to post it with my Blackberry.

As you can tell from the videos, both of the alleged victims are thinking about pressing charges.

In related news, the sheriff's department was on scene when I arrived, busy handing out tickets to anyone who drove by and honked the horn in front of the house. They were also giving tickets to motorists who were blocking the road.

I'll have more updates later, along with an entry about my activities from earlier today.

----

where is the video, am I missing it???

yea, each ticket for honking is $86.

If they pull me over for doing it, I am just going to say Zenaida Hyphen Gonzalez did it, be on the lookout for a silver 2008 Ford Focus.

that Zanny is a baaaaaaad Nanny

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1659 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:28 PM »

Sadly, I think she was in her mother's trunk that same night, in Tony's parking lot.

Pray4Angels
- hugs and hang in there. There will be justice for Caylee. You have to believe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.