April 26, 2024, 06:41:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299436 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: September 08, 2008, 12:49:31 AM »

"VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember if Sunday night, Casey was there?

HOUSE: I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there. You know, like I said, I was still staying there up until July 1. She was there a lot, you know? It's really kind of hard to put a number on the times that she was there, but she was there a lot."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

Yesterday on the forum it was stated that Caylee had slept in the same bed with with Tony and Casey.

According to Tony's roommate in the Greta interview ... between May 24th when Casey met Tony and ... July 1st when he moved out ... Cayley never spent the night.

Janet
_________

Exclusive: Associate Says Casey-Caylee Anthony Relationship Seemed 'Fantastic'
Thursday, August 14, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: ... Up until the time of June 15, did Casey, if you know, go off to work? Did she leave during the day?

HOUSE: Yes, she did.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time would she leave?

HOUSE: She would be gone right before I would leave. I would leave for school -- we would leave about the same time. I left for school -- I had to go to classes at 9:00 o'clock in the morning, so I would leave about 8:30. So she'd be getting ready to leave about the same time.

VAN SUSTEREN: Would she take Caylee with her?

HOUSE: Caylee never stayed the night over.

VAN SUSTEREN: So she just brought Caylee over during the day, and you met her, but otherwise, she stayed at the grandparents'?

HOUSE: Uh-huh.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she ever mention Zenaida Gonzalez?

HOUSE: Not once. Never heard that name at all.

More:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: September 08, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

Does anyone have this link? I never heard Cindy say that either. 

I think this is the one you mean. Cindy with the big hammer, saying she called Tim Miller in to satisfy all of the maggots, leeched, and parasite, 

Raw Video: Cindy Anthony Lashes Out at Media

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

I hope this helps. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1682 on: September 08, 2008, 12:54:52 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

I think this is the one you mean. Cindy with the big hammer, saying she called Tim Miller in to satisfy all of the maggots, leeched, and parasite, 

I hope this is the one you mean. 

Yes, TY for your efforts.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1683 on: September 08, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »

HOUSE: I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there. You know, like I said, I was still staying there up until July 1. She was there a lot, you know? It's really kind of hard to put a number on the times that she was there, but she was there a lot."

Yesterday on the forum it was stated that Caylee had slept in the same bed with with Tony and Casey.

According to Tony's roommate in the Greta interview ... between May 24th when Casey met Tony and ... July 1st when he moved out ... Cayley never spent the night.

Janet
_________

VAN SUSTEREN: ... Up until the time of June 15, did Casey, if you know, go off to work? Did she leave during the day?

HOUSE: She would be gone right before I would leave. I would leave for school -- we would leave about the same time. I left for school -- I had to go to classes at 9:00 o'clock in the morning, so I would leave about 8:30. So she'd be getting ready to leave about the same time.

VAN SUSTEREN: So she just brought Caylee over during the day, and you met her, but otherwise, she stayed at the grandparents'?

More:

I thought it was the boyfriend ricardo that stated casey and caylee and him slept in the same bed. I'm so confused.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: September 08, 2008, 12:56:46 AM »

Janet
_________

More:

I thought it was Ricardo Morales that slept with Casey and Caylee in the same bed....not Tony. (so many men I get confused)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: September 08, 2008, 12:58:33 AM »

Hey, Where did everyone go to? This has been a very interesting day!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week and please blow hurricane IKE away from all of us.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: September 08, 2008, 12:59:12 AM »

Janet
_________

More:

I thought it was the boyfriend ricardo that stated casey and caylee and him slept in the same bed. I'm so confused.

Thank you mrsrocko.

You could be right.  I never read any transcript of an interview or an interrogation of RICARDO.

Good Night All.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: September 08, 2008, 01:00:46 AM »

Janet
_________

More:

It was Ricardo, Casey & Caylee that slept in the same bed together.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: September 08, 2008, 01:01:46 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Obviously ... you and mrsrocko have done more homework on this case than me.

Good Night

Janet

_____

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: September 08, 2008, 01:02:27 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Good! LOL!
I messed up the quotes. I'm not real used to this board, but I'll catch on!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: September 08, 2008, 01:08:33 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Good! LOL!

I"m still pretty new too and still trying to catch on. 
Waitng for RED's announcement.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: September 08, 2008, 01:09:45 AM »

Janet
_________

More:

It was Ricardo, Casey & Caylee that slept in the same bed together.

So gross!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: September 08, 2008, 01:11:58 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Good! LOL!

Do we know anything about the announcement what is it about?
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 08, 2008, 01:13:51 AM »

I copied this from the Anthonys Help Find Caylee website

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant

8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY  (partial availability welcome!)

Location:  Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose:  To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.

Whom to Contact:  George Anthony - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Flier Distributor

8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY  (partial availability welcome!)
Meet Locations:  Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative

9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays  (partial availability welcome!)
Location:  Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Funny Huh, never see them leaving the house ....
they must be busy counting 20/20 Money

Seems like the tips or information should be called in to LE rather than an email to George?

OMG, how many  more ways can they try to screw the public?  I would never call or write in a tip to them, let alone give them money!  They are asking the public to do everything they won't do themselves.  This farce is getting so outrageous.  What good does giving fliers to the public in Orlando do, when they believe Caylee is in Texas, SC, or Mexico.  They are just after donations, and they don't want to stand out there and ask themselves.  I sure hope someone in authority is looking into what went with any donated money.  What did they possibly do with the Target and WalMart gift cards; they have never searched or given anyone who has searched, any water food or etc. 

I felt so bad about Tim and the searchers having to leave.  I am hoping they found something, if not Caylee, to make life miserable for the Anthonys.  I agree with all who say TES actions and results speak for themselves.  He doesn't have to answer to anyone who tries to sully his reputation.  We all know better.  God Bless Tim Miller and his crew, along with every person that was out there searching.  I am so proud to see such determined, caring and honorable people, and it gives us all hope and faith that not all people are like the Anthonys. 

Hi to all the new Monkeys!!  Awesome to be in such a big crowd!  Sillymonkey, I  am in Ca. too!  Want to thank all of you who provide links!  The humor is also appreciated!  I don't post a whole lot, but am always following along, cheering, cussing and crying at the appropriate times! 
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: September 08, 2008, 01:16:16 AM »

Hi!  Another new monkey here.  I've been lurking and had a burning question last night....that I couldn't ask because I wasn't registered.  So now that I'm finally an official monkey and we're nearing the end of this thread and it's off topic and probably a stupid question anyway....here goes:

In the last thread there was debate about DNA and incest.  I really don't want to rehash all that but if there truly was some deep dark secret the Anthony's wouldn't have allowed the paternity test with Jesse when Caylee was first born to take place, right?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: September 08, 2008, 01:16:20 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Good! LOL!

Not a thing.  I wish that we would hear something.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1696 on: September 08, 2008, 01:20:22 AM »

Hi guys! I'm "displaced" for a week and on a lappy. I can't type to begin with and this is even harder! I'm way behind abd very curious about the annoucement coming from Red. I know Tim has temporarily called off the search, and my understanding he's going to Aruba?

Anything else new?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: September 08, 2008, 01:20:34 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Good! LOL!

The only thing we know is that  - the Anthony's won't be happy.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: September 08, 2008, 01:22:44 AM »

Klaas - Is Red on the West Coast too?
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: September 08, 2008, 01:23:11 AM »

Hi!  Another new monkey here.  I've been lurking and had a burning question last night....that I couldn't ask because I wasn't registered.  So now that I'm finally an official monkey and we're nearing the end of this thread and it's off topic and probably a stupid question anyway....here goes:

In the last thread there was debate about DNA and incest.  I really don't want to rehash all that but if there truly was some deep dark secret the Anthony's wouldn't have allowed the paternity test with Jesse when Caylee was first born to take place, right?

Welcome Day Old!  I don't know a thing about DNA myself, but I am sure someone here will try to answer.  Good question.  I am not sure if Casey would have had to been afraid of that.  If he insisted, she didn't have much choice.  B I am not sure if anything would show up, I think it would have just been a yes or no to whether it was Jesse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.