April 24, 2024, 11:35:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299213 times)
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1720 on: September 08, 2008, 02:40:05 AM »

How the heck did monkey dance get on my post??!!

Lady, you been draggin an droppin them poor monkeys again?  We gonna have to get Cindy and her hammer???

Hee, hee.  Just kiddin   
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: September 08, 2008, 02:40:42 AM »

So.. they've completely packed up and headed out.  temporarily. 

Until LE tells them the water has gone down enough to search?      What if by that time, Tim is searching for another missing child.  Do you think he's just going to drop the case to head back down to Florida and do this all over again?

IKE appears to be heading for Texas.  I would think Tim's group would head home at this point.

Corrected repost.

I agree.  I just checked his business address in Texas.  He is a little short of half way between Galveston and Houston.  Both very close to the gulf - as hurricanes go.

I am a new monkey and I don't know if I will ever catch up with you guys.  I live in California, so I am 3 hours behind when I get up .  I have been reading as fast as I can but dang  !?

LOOK California Monkeys.  I figured out what I was doing wrong.  As it turns out cute monkeys don't cotton to being dragged and dropped.  Now I think we will get along fine.

Welcome, SillyMonkey, this is a great place, with lots of great people, all are very nice

Prayers for Caylee
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1722 on: September 08, 2008, 02:45:23 AM »

Night monkeys that are heading to bed.

I can't sleep. I found this interesting post at topix.

This might sound like it's outta left field. A week or so after Caylee was reported missing there was a teenage boy on the local news statinghe had found a backpack and little girls shirt, if I remember correctly. The news said the items were found on land backing up to Chapel Hill Cemetery. The cemetery isn't all that far from 50 and Goldenrod. I have visited the cemetery numerous times over the last 30 years and I can't remember anyone ever being there at the same time I was, with the
exception of a few employees. The only security I remember them having is a gate they shut at closing time. It seems like it isn't fenced in, although I could be wrong about that.
What has crossed my mind is that if Casey had help, how hard would it have been to bury Caylee in a recently dug grave. Move the flowers, dig down a little ways, replace dirt and flowers. If there is no fence it could be done at night with a flashlight. It's a fairly good sized cemetery and no one would have even noticed. Sure would be an unexpected place to hide Caylee and a darn good one. Who would look in a cemetery?

What I'm also wondering was anyone buried around the time they think Caylee was taken from the backyard.

I never thought about a cemetery. I wonder if LE has considered that? It sounds like a place where you could hide a body out in the open, so to speak. Not a lot of digging involved....

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1723 on: September 08, 2008, 02:50:47 AM »

Welcome new CALI MONKEYS!

If you are using the quote button, you have to allow the editor to load....and then make sure you insert your type under the last

[./quote]  (minus the period) command or else your response will get stuck in that quote box too.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: September 08, 2008, 02:53:27 AM »

Until LE tells them the water has gone down enough to search?      What if by that time, Tim is searching for another missing child.  Do you think he's just going to drop the case to head back down to Florida and do this all over again?

IKE appears to be heading for Texas.  I would think Tim's group would head home at this point.

Corrected repost.

I agree.  I just checked his business address in Texas.  He is a little short of half way between Galveston and Houston.  Both very close to the gulf - as hurricanes go.

I am a new monkey and I don't know if I will ever catch up with you guys.  I live in California, so I am 3 hours behind when I get up .  I have been reading as fast as I can but dang  !?

LOOK California Monkeys.  I figured out what I was doing wrong.  As it turns out cute monkeys don't cotton to being dragged and dropped.  Now I think we will get along fine.

Welcome, SillyMonkey, this is a great place, with lots of great people, all are very nice

Thank you BamaBlues.  You like blue jeans or Blues Music ??  or both ?   
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: September 08, 2008, 03:01:08 AM »

Night monkeys that are heading to bed.

I can't sleep. I found this interesting post at topix.

This might sound like it's outta left field. A week or so after Caylee was reported missing there was a teenage boy on the local news statinghe had found a backpack and little girls shirt, if I remember correctly. The news said the items were found on land backing up to Chapel Hill Cemetery. The cemetery isn't all that far from 50 and Goldenrod. I have visited the cemetery numerous times over the last 30 years and I can't remember anyone ever being there at the same time I was, with the
exception of a few employees. The only security I remember them having is a gate they shut at closing time. It seems like it isn't fenced in, although I could be wrong about that.
What has crossed my mind is that if Casey had help, how hard would it have been to bury Caylee in a recently dug grave. Move the flowers, dig down a little ways, replace dirt and flowers. If there is no fence it could be done at night with a flashlight. It's a fairly good sized cemetery and no one would have even noticed. Sure would be an unexpected place to hide Caylee and a darn good one. Who would look in a cemetery?

What I'm also wondering was anyone buried around the time they think Caylee was taken from the backyard.

I never thought about a cemetery. I wonder if LE has considered that? It sounds like a place where you could hide a body out in the open, so to speak. Not a lot of digging involved....

Hello Pink Angel.  That is creepy.  That cemetary is in or near Orlando?  Was it looked into?
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: September 08, 2008, 03:09:56 AM »

I started out as Banamania, changed it to Bama, then I found a Monkey Pic playing the blues, so I just changed it to BamaBlues, The Bama part resulted from from living in  Alabama, I think I finally decided on a permanent name  LOL

Corrected repost.

Prayers for Caylee
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: September 08, 2008, 03:11:17 AM »

Where did My reply post go ?   

Prayers for Caylee
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1728 on: September 08, 2008, 03:13:17 AM »

Corrected repost.

I started out as Banamania, changed it to Bama, then I found a Monkey Pic playing the blues, so I just changed it to BamaBlues, The Bama part resulted from from living in  Alabama, I think I finally decided on a permanent name  LOL

I found it, it's right in the middle of the other post, I made mistake of not scrolling down far enough, Sorry

Prayers for Caylee
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: September 08, 2008, 03:16:24 AM »

Caylee Anthony's Vigil 9/7

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-9.html
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: September 08, 2008, 03:17:07 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

Does anyone have this link? I never heard Cindy say that either. 

I think this is the one you mean. Cindy with the big hammer, saying she called Tim Miller in to satisfy all of the maggots, leeched, and parasite, 

Raw Video: Cindy Anthony Lashes Out at Media

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

I hope this is the one you mean. 

Yes, TY for your efforts.

No, the video is actually the one with Cindy and The Hammer, hammering the No Trespassing signs into the ground.  This was even before George went off on those two guys in the lawn chairs and he tossed their things around, and the neighbor came over to stop George.  I knew I should have marked that video!  Thanks for your help.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: September 08, 2008, 03:23:30 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

I think this is the one you mean. Cindy with the big hammer, saying she called Tim Miller in to satisfy all of the maggots, leeched, and parasite, 

No, the video is actually the one with Cindy and The Hammer, hammering the No Trespassing signs into the ground.  This was even before George went off on those two guys in the lawn chairs and he tossed their things around, and the neighbor came over to stop George.  I knew I should have marked that video!  Thanks for your help.

Jaggard, what video are you looking for?
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: September 08, 2008, 03:24:12 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40IMgkONXk

Is this it?

Prayers for Caylee
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: September 08, 2008, 03:30:27 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Cindy Anthony Hammers the Media about Casey and Caylee

Prayers for Caylee
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: September 08, 2008, 03:31:24 AM »

Thank you Sirensong and Klaasend for the welcome and responses.   Smile

It just seems to me that with all the deception and cover up that goes on over at the Anthony homestead that they wouldn't submit a sample of Caylee's DNA for testing if there was incest taking place.   (I would think they would need her sample to compare with Jesse's to determine that he is not the father.)   

My understanding is that Caylee's DNA sample was submitted and Jesse's was submitted.  From that, they determined he is not the father.

So, if LE has these results, then they have yet another DNA to work with when identifying the evidence in the trunk, right?  LE cpuld have gotten these results from the lab that tested Jesse and Caylee, and they have that to work with!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1735 on: September 08, 2008, 03:33:37 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

This is one is clearer and longer

http://www.wftv.com/video/17399832/index.html
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: September 08, 2008, 03:35:38 AM »

Wonder if this area has been searched:It's close to Fusian, which seemed to be her new hangout spot.

Driving directions to Bella Vida Blvd, Orlando, FL 32828
4.2 mi – about 13 mins

Fusian Ultra Lounge
875 Woodbury Rd., Orlando, FL 32828

1.   Head south on Woodbury Rd toward Sophiamarie Loop      
0.3 mi
2.   Turn left at Lake Underhill Rd      
1.1 mi
3.   Turn right at Waterford Chase Pkwy      
1.1 mi
4.   Turn right at S Avalon Park Blvd      
1.0 mi
5.   Turn left at Timber Springs Blvd      
0.2 mi
6.   Turn left at Bella Vida Blvd      
230 ft
7.   Turn right to stay on Bella Vida Blvd      
0.4 mi

Bella Vida Blvd
Orlando, FL 32828
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: September 08, 2008, 03:39:26 AM »

Wonder if this area has been searched:It's close to Fusian, which seemed to be her new hangout spot.

Driving directions to Bella Vida Blvd, Orlando, FL 32828
4.2 mi – about 13 mins

Fusian Ultra Lounge
875 Woodbury Rd., Orlando, FL 32828

1.   Head south on Woodbury Rd toward Sophiamarie Loop      
0.3 mi
2.   Turn left at Lake Underhill Rd      
1.1 mi
3.   Turn right at Waterford Chase Pkwy      
1.1 mi
4.   Turn right at S Avalon Park Blvd      
1.0 mi
5.   Turn left at Timber Springs Blvd      
0.2 mi
6.   Turn left at Bella Vida Blvd      
230 ft
7.   Turn right to stay on Bella Vida Blvd      
0.4 mi

Bella Vida Blvd
Orlando, FL 32828

For a half hour, Williams told investigators he drew a design on Casey Anthony's shoulder that read, "bella vida" or "beautiful life."

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/17303070/detail.html
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: September 08, 2008, 03:39:53 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

This is one is clearer and longer

http://www.wftv.com/video/17399832/index.html

oops - wrong one
http://www.wftv.com   

Type in Anthony last 30 days
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: September 08, 2008, 03:43:13 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

I am looking for the entire video on Cindy with the hammer.  The only on WFTV is only a partial of that episode, but in the video Cindy said she wasn't sure where she was going to let Tim Miller search, and I wanted to make sure I heard that right (or rather remembered that correctly).  Thanlks everyone for the help with this one.  Next time, I will definitely bookmark the videos I have questions on, or hear something strange, but others have said they remember her saying this, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.