April 18, 2024, 06:00:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298752 times)
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: September 08, 2008, 03:49:49 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

Does anyone have this link? I never heard Cindy say that either. 

I think this is the one you mean. Cindy with the big hammer, saying she called Tim Miller in to satisfy all of the maggots, leeched, and parasite, 

Raw Video: Cindy Anthony Lashes Out at Media

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

I hope this is the one you mean. 

Yes, TY for your efforts.

No, the video is actually the one with Cindy and The Hammer, hammering the No Trespassing signs into the ground.  This was even before George went off on those two guys in the lawn chairs and he tossed their things around, and the neighbor came over to stop George.  I knew I should have marked that video!  Thanks for your help.

Jaggard, what video are you looking for?

I am looking for the entire video on Cindy with the hammer.  The only on WFTV is only a partial of that episode, but in the video Cindy said she wasn't sure where she was going to let Tim Miller search, and I wanted to make sure I heard that right (or rather remembered that correctly).  Thanlks everyone for the help with this one.  Next time, I will definitely bookmark the videos I have questions on, or hear something strange, but others have said they remember her saying this, too.

Well I can't sleep so I'll go look some more, but My pc won't play WFTV videos, never has, I will try to find it, I saw the one you're talking about, just don't remember where, when she made the remark, "No Odor", the camera shot was the side of her face, right?

Prayers for Caylee
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1741 on: September 08, 2008, 04:06:58 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

Does anyone have this link? I never heard Cindy say that either. 

I think this is the one you mean. Cindy with the big hammer, saying she called Tim Miller in to satisfy all of the maggots, leeched, and parasite, 

Raw Video: Cindy Anthony Lashes Out at Media

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

I hope this is the one you mean. 

Yes, TY for your efforts.

No, the video is actually the one with Cindy and The Hammer, hammering the No Trespassing signs into the ground.  This was even before George went off on those two guys in the lawn chairs and he tossed their things around, and the neighbor came over to stop George.  I knew I should have marked that video!  Thanks for your help.

Jaggard, what video are you looking for?

Cindy Anthony Hammers the Media about Casey and Caylee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40IMgkONXk

This is one is clearer and longer

http://www.wftv.com/video/17399832/index.html

Okay, thank you for the link to that video.... on that page, do a 30 day search for Cindy Anthony, and the video comes up, from 08/29/09 at 10:08 a.m., and when she is asked,"What isTim Miller going to be doing?", she clearly states, "I haven't decided what he is doing yet."  She is definitely a control freak!  Thank you again for your help.  She also stated in that video that she wanted Tim Miller to do a search "around here" (pointing to her home) to satisfy all "you" leeches, maggots, etc., so I guess they can just go ahead and search her yard, she has already given permission!

I wanted to get the video again because I wanted to make sure of the response regarding Tim Miller and I had remembered it correctly.  Thanks again.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: September 08, 2008, 04:15:42 AM »

BamaBlues:  Yep, that is the one and I found it!  Thanks for your help, I just wasn't doing the 30 day search for the videos (duh!), but I did that at your suggestion, so thanks again! Since my post was being used several times, I needed to make sure it was correct, I sure don't want to see that big red button next to my name!  That big red button gives a whole new meaning to "scared monkey"!
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: September 08, 2008, 04:40:03 AM »

BamaBlues:  Yep, that is the one and I found it!  Thanks for your help, I just wasn't doing the 30 day search for the videos (duh!), but I did that at your suggestion, so thanks again! Since my post was being used several times, I needed to make sure it was correct, I sure don't want to see that big red button next to my name!  That big red button gives a whole new meaning to "scared monkey"!

Jagged, It was mytime that gave you that link, I think,
 I can't get those to plat on my pc,
But you're welcome for the other link I found

Prayers for Caylee
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: September 08, 2008, 05:08:02 AM »

Jagged, It was mytime that gave you that link, I think,
 I can't get those to plat on my pc,
But you're welcome for the other link I found

oops, thanks MyTime!  I really appreciate the help, again, Monkeys are terrific!  Thanks again.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: September 08, 2008, 05:46:26 AM »

Haven't watched the webcam this early in the morning before...  do they usually move it closer to do the 6:00 news or something?  We are close to trespassing this morning!  We're on the sidewalk right in front of one of the signs.. not across the street anymore.  Is this normal in the morning?   
aussiegal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: September 08, 2008, 06:00:47 AM »

Haven't watched the webcam this early in the morning before...  do they usually move it closer to do the 6:00 news or something?  We are close to trespassing this morning!  We're on the sidewalk right in front of one of the signs.. not across the street anymore.  Is this normal in the morning?   

goodmorning R
can you pls post the link your watching?
ive lost mine.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1747 on: September 08, 2008, 06:03:16 AM »

Dunno Riley! ...but if it gets George's tightie whities in a knot...

at this point, I am all for it. The man is unhinged!

cam link:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: September 08, 2008, 06:04:15 AM »

Here you go.  Need someone to go smack the cam though, a pink ghost is running it right now.  Bunch of people there though, might be normal. (hopefully this works)
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: September 08, 2008, 06:06:37 AM »

Here you go.  Need someone to go smack the cam though, a pink ghost is running it right now.  Bunch of people there though, might be normal. (hopefully this works)

Any closer, we'd be in the house   

Prayers for Caylee
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1750 on: September 08, 2008, 06:08:22 AM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

Sorry to rehash old stuff .... it's just buggin me

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Cindy Anthony's My Space post July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

ASSUMING FOR ONE SECOND that she did tell the truth in that 911 call ... and if I'm not mistaking that call was made on July 15th .... then 31 days would have been June 15th and George would NOT have seen them on the morning of the 16th ....

I REALLY want to believe those kidnapping stories, but after reading some of the posts (and seeing the times/dates) it just doesn't add up!

Casey Anthony wrote at 8:34am on June 12th, 2008
i agree. our boyfriends are pretty damn hot.
however...you boys are the one's who are TRULY lucky.
Maria & i are great catches. remember that Wink

Casey Anthony wrote at 11:36pm on June 9th, 2008

You've just been smack-talked!

Clint MrOrlando House (Full Sail University) wroteat 11:23pm on June 9th, 2008
Hahaha GO DAWGS!!! and yes its facebook official!!

Casey Anthony wrote at 2:33pm on June 9th, 2008
you're not the only one waiting for football season.

oh! and congrats on the updated status. it's facebook 'official' Smile

Amy Huizenga wrote at 5:12pm on June 12th, 2008
It would have to have something to do with remembering to be good... I'm coming out of this thing too easy. So I told my uncle we'd try to be there by 9. He goes to work at like 4am... so nine was late for what he started with. I do however have to get to my house at some point either late tonight or tomorrow morning to get my licence plate and check book. I should be out of work hopefully by 11:30. Whatever is easiest for you. If we do it in the morning we should probably try to get out of here by like 6:30ish at the latest. But we should totally miss rush hour in both towns and just be on 95 during that part. Gimme a call!

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Casey Anthony wrote at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

Troy Brown wrote at 9:02pm on June 19th, 2008
I wish I could attend, seeing that it's right around the corner from me now but I gotta work tomorrow night. But maybe after work, how late is it going on for?

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

There that pesky date is again, Lynn...

9 days less June 24th.

FATHER'S DAY - JUNE 15, 2008

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: September 08, 2008, 06:16:11 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Does anyone know if Tim is staying or coming home until the next search?  So far, Ike is over Cuba and the Weather Channel says Louisiana to east Texas is being warned....... so far not Galveston or near our bay.  My prayers have sure been with TES.  I am leaving monkey bread  , coffee \_/? and poptarts {::} for everyone and wish it was real!  Hugs to all the searchers and to all of us that have fallen in love with baby Caylee.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: September 08, 2008, 06:25:16 AM »

I then went to the Texas EquuSearch command post and spoke with Tim Miller's wife, Georgeann Miller. She said that while they are both sad that the search had to be suspended, they are not giving up and will be back as soon as the waters recede. I asked when that might be and she estimated they would be back in about a month. In the mean time, they are going to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, a young woman who went missing in Aruba, on May 30, 2005

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: September 08, 2008, 06:35:27 AM »

I then went to the Texas EquuSearch command post and spoke with Tim Miller's wife, Georgeann Miller. She said that while they are both sad that the search had to be suspended, they are not giving up and will be back as soon as the waters recede. I asked when that might be and she estimated they would be back in about a month. In the mean time, they are going to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, a young woman who went missing in Aruba, on May 30, 2005

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Thank you BeachGirl!  Although it is sad that Tim needs to leave, I am hopeful for Natalee's family.  I pray every day that someone has an ounce of decency and morals to put an end to the torment and unknown that this family has gone through.  I wonder if Beth ever got to talk to the Anthony's?  Poor Beth and Tim having to relive their nightmares.... when we all know there are one or two people holding the cards and the answers.  GRRRR. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1754 on: September 08, 2008, 06:44:14 AM »

Well...now we ARE inside the house...oddly it lookie like a museum....LOL

Do we still have the aerial cam???

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1755 on: September 08, 2008, 06:46:09 AM »

oops...that was weird..it just went to cam2....so i assumed we moved...lol...but i guess we are still up close and personal from the neighbors....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: September 08, 2008, 06:46:56 AM »

The link I had bookmarked for the aerial cam, has changed, I checked all my bookmarked cams, I can't find one, if there is

Prayers for Caylee
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1757 on: September 08, 2008, 06:47:10 AM »

Aerial one is driving in traffic.     We were across the street and working, then we walked across the street, still working, then the pink ghost showed up and the cam got stuck, now it refreshes about every 10 minutes.  Maybe CA hit GA with the hammer and they are running around in their jammies chasing each other.  They have to be ready to explode in there, stuck inside with each other staring at a kid that won't talk.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: September 08, 2008, 06:50:16 AM »

What is the big red button?  Sorry, I am new so dont know. 
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: September 08, 2008, 06:54:17 AM »

What is the big red button?  Sorry, I am new so dont know. 

When someone does something against the rules, they get banned, and the Big Red Button Shows up in place of their messages, it's HUGE too

Prayers for Caylee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.