April 26, 2024, 11:35:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299409 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: September 08, 2008, 06:54:40 AM »

What is the big red button?  Sorry, I am new so dont know. 
I don't know either, but it doesn't sound very good.  Scared of red!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:04 AM »

I then went to the Texas EquuSearch command post and spoke with Tim Miller's wife, Georgeann Miller. She said that while they are both sad that the search had to be suspended, they are not giving up and will be back as soon as the waters recede. I asked when that might be and she estimated they would be back in about a month. In the mean time, they are going to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, a young woman who went missing in Aruba, on May 30, 2005

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Good Morning…Does anyone recall Tim mentioning, maybe on Dana’s show or on NG the same night that they would come back if necessary?  It may have been the night after he was upset and TES pulling out was discussed.

IIRC, on Thursday the request was for volunteers for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Looked in the transcripts and came up empty.

Thanks in Advance…

Precious1...It means you are banned...

Welcome to all the new Monkeys...
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:36 AM »

Good Morning everyone 
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: September 08, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »

What is the big red button?  Sorry, I am new so dont know. 
I don't know either, but it doesn't sound very good.  Scared of red!
OHHHH, it means you are banned. I don't like the big red button either. Yikes.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: September 08, 2008, 06:59:09 AM »

I then went to the Texas EquuSearch command post and spoke with Tim Miller's wife, Georgeann Miller. She said that while they are both sad that the search had to be suspended, they are not giving up and will be back as soon as the waters recede. I asked when that might be and she estimated they would be back in about a month. In the mean time, they are going to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, a young woman who went missing in Aruba, on May 30, 2005

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Good Morning…Does anyone recall Tim mentioning, maybe on Dana’s show or on NG the same night that they would come back if necessary?  It may have been the night after he was upset and TES pulling out was discussed.

IIRC, on Thursday the request was for volunteers for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Looked in the transcripts and came up empty.

Thanks in Advance…

Precious1...It means you are banned...

Welcome to all the new Monkeys...

Thank you MUM and Good Morning.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: September 08, 2008, 07:01:01 AM »

Haven't watched the webcam this early in the morning before...  do they usually move it closer to do the 6:00 news or something?  We are close to trespassing this morning!  We're on the sidewalk right in front of one of the signs.. not across the street anymore.  Is this normal in the morning?   

Riley, I'm usually up this early, and I never saw it this close, ever, I bet they freak when they come outside and see it, if they don't move it first

Prayers for Caylee
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: September 08, 2008, 07:05:16 AM »

I just broke my recliner....

all this posting from my favorite recliner has taken it's toll.

It just collapsed.

ahhh crap!

OMG, it's 4am here, I'm still reading this stuff,
and you just cracked me up   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: September 08, 2008, 07:09:00 AM »

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

http://mixedmartialartscentral.org/?q=node/46

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...084&isSrch=Yes

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: September 08, 2008, 07:17:37 AM »

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

There is NO way a bank would do that..they are proffiting off of Caylee's death!! Those summabitches!!

"God dont like ugly"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:16 AM »

While the rest of America is out looking for his niece, Lee is busy worrying why his games won't load. If you google his email in the above posted link (vader05@bellsouth.net), it takes you to this site where Lee posted on Aug 28th, 2008 about his serious game problem. 

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=25513134

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: September 08, 2008, 07:22:15 AM »

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

There is NO way a bank would do that..they are proffiting off of Caylee's death!! Those summabitches!!

Yep. And Lee is as bad as the rest f them. This is freakin' fraud at it's finest. A true diversion of funds to bypass any accounting. Couple that with the donations that were requested to be mailed directly to the house and the donation jars, we're talking about a lot of cash!!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:55 AM »

"VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember if Sunday night, Casey was there?

HOUSE: I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there. You know, like I said, I was still staying there up until July 1. She was there a lot, you know? It's really kind of hard to put a number on the times that she was there, but she was there a lot."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

Yesterday on the forum it was stated that Caylee had slept in the same bed with with Tony and Casey.

According to Tony's roommate in the Greta interview ... between May 24th when Casey met Tony and ... July 1st when he moved out ... Cayley never spent the night.

Janet
_________

Exclusive: Associate Says Casey-Caylee Anthony Relationship Seemed 'Fantastic'
Thursday, August 14, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: ... Up until the time of June 15, did Casey, if you know, go off to work? Did she leave during the day?

HOUSE: Yes, she did.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time would she leave?

HOUSE: She would be gone right before I would leave. I would leave for school -- we would leave about the same time. I left for school -- I had to go to classes at 9:00 o'clock in the morning, so I would leave about 8:30. So she'd be getting ready to leave about the same time.

VAN SUSTEREN: Would she take Caylee with her?

HOUSE: Caylee never stayed the night over.

VAN SUSTEREN: So she just brought Caylee over during the day, and you met her, but otherwise, she stayed at the grandparents'?

HOUSE: Uh-huh.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she ever mention Zenaida Gonzalez?

HOUSE: Not once. Never heard that name at all.

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

I thought it was the boyfriend ricardo that stated casey and caylee and him slept in the same bed. I'm so confused.

It was Ricardo, Casey & Caylee that slept in the same bed together.

Yep, I remember thinking, well that's not good and how odd that she had him around Ricardo so much but not Tony which tells me she pulled a Susan Smith, get rid of the kid for the boyfriend. Clint squirmed and got upset when Greta asked if Tony like Caylee, I think Caylee didn't fit into this new life with Tony. Casey was cleaning, cooking and doing the laundry to make up for her own intrusion there according to Clint. Amy said Casey would tell Caylee to sit down when she wasn't even bothering anyone which tells me she afraid Caylee might be a burden on her friends. And lastly, her phone calls from jail, she didn't want to talk to her mother, Lee, Christina, only Tony, he was the most important thing to her,so important, IMO she was willing to get rid of Caylee for good.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: September 08, 2008, 07:25:01 AM »

So are we reporting this latest to LE?

And I'm still waiting for a post .... dagnabit Red!!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1773 on: September 08, 2008, 07:27:13 AM »

While the rest of America is out looking for his niece, Lee is busy worrying why his games won't load. If you google his email in the above posted link (vader05@bellsouth.net), it takes you to this site where Lee posted on Aug 28th, 2008 about his serious game problem. 

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=25513134

What a piece of work!  Oh, and his MySpace mood is "Jedi" with a big smilie.  I bet that was AFTER he found out TES was suspending the search.  I can't wait for Karma to bite him and his family members in the a$$.

Lisa
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: September 08, 2008, 07:27:47 AM »

I am sure the IRS would be interested in this.

Still waiting on Red too. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: September 08, 2008, 07:29:00 AM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70603

I'm only on the first page, so I'm not sure how this is panning out.. but a handbone and a possible grave found behind Fusion

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: September 08, 2008, 07:29:56 AM »

"Fusian", that is: "Said on MyFox Orlando news that two searchers were behind Fusian and found what looked like a hand bone. They also found what looked like a grave which was filled with water
"

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1777 on: September 08, 2008, 07:32:59 AM »

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

Yep. And Lee is as bad as the rest f them. This is freakin' fraud at it's finest. A true diversion of funds to bypass any accounting. Couple that with the donations that were requested to be mailed directly to the house and the donation jars, we're talking about a lot of cash!!!

Doesn't surprise me at all. Those public accountants handling the trust should be getting lots of calls today. LOL!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: September 08, 2008, 07:33:57 AM »

I'm going to be working on it today, another. I plan on notifying the State attorney General and IRS as well as file a complaint with paypal. If you can think of anyone else, let me know.

I know from reading other sites that others are filing or have filed complaints already. It was also reported that Lee left the house yesterday with police. This may have something to do with it. It bears watching though.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: September 08, 2008, 07:34:59 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1859

MommyandNanaInNY 
Sep 8, 2008 | 6:26 AM

I did see that about the empty grave filled with water and hand bone from behind Fusian...INTERESTING to say the least!It was yesterday, those guys searched on their own.
justmelaura13 ,I have no sound also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.