March 28, 2024, 03:58:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297400 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1780 on: September 08, 2008, 07:35:01 AM »

"Fusian", that is: "Said on MyFox Orlando news that two searchers were behind Fusian and found what looked like a hand bone. They also found what looked like a grave which was filled with water
"

and a couple of people heard the same report and said it was "ham-bone".

HUGE DIFFERENCE! LOL!

Did you see the pretty pink angel that was operating the cam this morning?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1781 on: September 08, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

http://mixedmartialartscentral.org/?q=node/46

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...084&isSrch=Yes

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

There is NO way a bank would do that..they are proffiting off of Caylee's death!! Those summabitches!!

What a crock of things! I logged it into the Elmo evidence bin.

monoxide's screenshots

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/f5464s.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/drtreyty.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: September 08, 2008, 07:35:52 AM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

Sorry to rehash old stuff .... it's just buggin me

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Cindy Anthony's My Space post July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

ASSUMING FOR ONE SECOND that she did tell the truth in that 911 call ... and if I'm not mistaking that call was made on July 15th .... then 31 days would have been June 15th and George would NOT have seen them on the morning of the 16th ....

I REALLY want to believe those kidnapping stories, but after reading some of the posts (and seeing the times/dates) it just doesn't add up!

Casey Anthony wrote at 8:34am on June 12th, 2008
i agree. our boyfriends are pretty damn hot.
however...you boys are the one's who are TRULY lucky.
Maria & i are great catches. remember that Wink

Casey Anthony wrote at 11:36pm on June 9th, 2008

You've just been smack-talked!

Clint MrOrlando House (Full Sail University) wroteat 11:23pm on June 9th, 2008
Hahaha GO DAWGS!!! and yes its facebook official!!

Casey Anthony wrote at 2:33pm on June 9th, 2008
you're not the only one waiting for football season.

oh! and congrats on the updated status. it's facebook 'official' Smile

Amy Huizenga wrote at 5:12pm on June 12th, 2008
It would have to have something to do with remembering to be good... I'm coming out of this thing too easy. So I told my uncle we'd try to be there by 9. He goes to work at like 4am... so nine was late for what he started with. I do however have to get to my house at some point either late tonight or tomorrow morning to get my licence plate and check book. I should be out of work hopefully by 11:30. Whatever is easiest for you. If we do it in the morning we should probably try to get out of here by like 6:30ish at the latest. But we should totally miss rush hour in both towns and just be on 95 during that part. Gimme a call!

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Casey Anthony wrote at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

Troy Brown wrote at 9:02pm on June 19th, 2008
I wish I could attend, seeing that it's right around the corner from me now but I gotta work tomorrow night. But maybe after work, how late is it going on for?

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

24-9=15. She never stayed there on the 15th and was not there on the 16th like George says. 20/20 said it also that there was a huge fight on the 15th, Casey packed up and left telling her parents she was going on vacation. Clint says she stayed at Tony's on the night of the 15th without Caylee so either way, Cindy is lying when she says Casey was the the morning of the 16th.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: September 08, 2008, 07:36:19 AM »

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

There is NO way a bank would do that..they are proffiting off of Caylee's death!! Those summabitches!!

Yep. And Lee is as bad as the rest f them. This is freakin' fraud at it's finest. A true diversion of funds to bypass any accounting. Couple that with the donations that were requested to be mailed directly to the house and the donation jars, we're talking about a lot of cash!!!

Doesn't surprise me at all. Those public accountants handling the trust should be getting lots of calls today. LOL!!

Pink, I was actually onto this about 2 weeks ago and I posted that I had contacted SunTrust. They refused to give me any information citing confidentiality. The other trust is handled by a law firm so, you know you're not getting anything from them. I guess we have to pull out the big guns now and go to the sources who can get the information.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: September 08, 2008, 07:37:35 AM »

"Fusian", that is: "Said on MyFox Orlando news that two searchers were behind Fusian and found what looked like a hand bone. They also found what looked like a grave which was filled with water
"

HUGE DIFFERENCE! LOL!

Razz  Who buries a ham bone?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: September 08, 2008, 07:39:35 AM »

Is it true that for the trust there is a minimum contribution amount?  What fund searching for someone does that?  Usually they'll take pennies, anything.  Isn't this whole thing fraud or something?  Money hungry hammerheads!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: September 08, 2008, 07:39:44 AM »

Good Morning Bearlyhere

O/T...Sadly Tony Jacquet in Missing Persons found deceased.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: September 08, 2008, 07:39:44 AM »

"

HUGE DIFFERENCE! LOL!

A Muslim?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: September 08, 2008, 07:41:00 AM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

well I'll tell ya bugs me is she says between 9 am and 1 pm.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1789 on: September 08, 2008, 07:43:39 AM »

Good Morning Bearlyhere

Good Morning Bearlyhere

Sad news. Thank you for letting us know, Mum.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1790 on: September 08, 2008, 07:47:38 AM »

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

Yep. And Lee is as bad as the rest f them. This is freakin' fraud at it's finest. A true diversion of funds to bypass any accounting. Couple that with the donations that were requested to be mailed directly to the house and the donation jars, we're talking about a lot of cash!!!

Doesn't surprise me at all. Those public accountants handling the trust should be getting lots of calls today. LOL!!

Pink, I was actually onto this about 2 weeks ago and I posted that I had contacted SunTrust. They refused to give me any information citing confidentiality. The other trust is handled by a law firm so, you know you're not getting anything from them. I guess we have to pull out the big guns now and go to the sources who can get the information.

I am right there with you. If you need any help digging let me know.

So this trust being handled by the P/A firm lawyers is a new trust?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: September 08, 2008, 07:50:14 AM »

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

No. It was established pretty early in the search. I wanted to know who the authorized signers were on the account and what the specific uses for the funds were. They wouldn't tell me a thing. That sent up a red flag.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1792 on: September 08, 2008, 07:51:12 AM »

"

HUGE DIFFERENCE! LOL!

A Muslim?

HA! I think the ham bone and the grave filled with water was 2 separate dealies.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: September 08, 2008, 07:53:09 AM »

Here's the donation information from the MySpace site

Donate To The Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1794 on: September 08, 2008, 07:53:57 AM »

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

No. It was established pretty early in the search. I wanted to know who the authorized signers were on the account and what the specific uses for the funds were. They wouldn't tell me a thing. That sent up a red flag.

So SunTrust is the bank and P/A is the lawyers doing the account on the trust? Or there is two trusts?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: September 08, 2008, 07:53:58 AM »

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Cindy Anthony's My Space post July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

ASSUMING FOR ONE SECOND that she did tell the truth in that 911 call ... and if I'm not mistaking that call was made on July 15th .... then 31 days would have been June 15th and George would NOT have seen them on the morning of the 16th ....

I REALLY want to believe those kidnapping stories, but after reading some of the posts (and seeing the times/dates) it just doesn't add up!

Casey Anthony wrote at 8:34am on June 12th, 2008
i agree. our boyfriends are pretty damn hot.
however...you boys are the one's who are TRULY lucky.
Maria & i are great catches. remember that Wink

Casey Anthony wrote at 11:36pm on June 9th, 2008

You've just been smack-talked!

Clint MrOrlando House (Full Sail University) wroteat 11:23pm on June 9th, 2008
Hahaha GO DAWGS!!! and yes its facebook official!!

Casey Anthony wrote at 2:33pm on June 9th, 2008
you're not the only one waiting for football season.

oh! and congrats on the updated status. it's facebook 'official' Smile

Amy Huizenga wrote at 5:12pm on June 12th, 2008
It would have to have something to do with remembering to be good... I'm coming out of this thing too easy. So I told my uncle we'd try to be there by 9. He goes to work at like 4am... so nine was late for what he started with. I do however have to get to my house at some point either late tonight or tomorrow morning to get my licence plate and check book. I should be out of work hopefully by 11:30. Whatever is easiest for you. If we do it in the morning we should probably try to get out of here by like 6:30ish at the latest. But we should totally miss rush hour in both towns and just be on 95 during that part. Gimme a call!

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Casey Anthony wrote at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

Troy Brown wrote at 9:02pm on June 19th, 2008
I wish I could attend, seeing that it's right around the corner from me now but I gotta work tomorrow night. But maybe after work, how late is it going on for?

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

24-9=15. She never stayed there on the 15th and was not there on the 16th like George says. 20/20 said it also that there was a huge fight on the 15th, Casey packed up and left telling her parents she was going on vacation. Clint says she stayed at Tony's on the night of the 15th without Caylee so either way, Cindy is lying when she says Casey was the the morning of the 16th.

jmo

BINGO was your name-o, 4th_kids!

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: September 08, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

So SunTrust is the bank and P/A is the lawyers doing the account on the trust? Or there is two trusts?

There are 2 separate accounts. If you notice, the one for Sun Trust does not say it's a TRUST account. If it's a simple checking or savings account, they can use it anyway they choose.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1797 on: September 08, 2008, 07:58:17 AM »

Donate To The Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

Thank you, I understand now. I was having a blonde monkey moment. Wink

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: September 08, 2008, 07:58:44 AM »

Donate To The Trust Fund

Other Ways To Donate

Fliers
T-Shirts
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

Bottled water & snack foods!!!!!!!!!???????

I have seen George and Cindy search
for Caylee in their front yard pounding in garden stakes & stringing up
police scene tape.

Not once did I think that they looked in
desperate need of a pack of cheese crackers.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: September 08, 2008, 07:58:53 AM »

Go get em Tigress!  You are the bomb!  Does your hubbie like your makeover?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.