April 20, 2024, 05:05:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298928 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: September 08, 2008, 08:28:26 AM »

Up next on My Fox Orlando--Casey meets with case manager.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: September 08, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

Sorry to rehash old stuff .... it's just buggin me

well I'll tell ya bugs me is she says between 9 am and 1 pm.

Can't tell the last time she dropped her child off.  Bugs me too, 4k.

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1822 on: September 08, 2008, 08:31:26 AM »

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

http://mixedmartialartscentral.org/?q=node/46

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...084&isSrch=Yes

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

There is NO way a bank would do that..they are proffiting off of Caylee's death!! Those summabitches!!

What a crock of things! I logged it into the Elmo evidence bin.

monoxide's screenshots

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/f5464s.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/drtreyty.png

Go Elmo!!!!

Monoxide is a poster at WS. He/She made a small $5 donation for a reason. If an investigation was requested, you may need to show a reason for that request. A $5 donation would be a reason. This is definitely going to go somewhere. Monoxide is on our side and going to push this to the max. I'm behind this 100%.

Amen!!  Finally the authorities are going to look into this supposed "charity".  It stopped being a charity when they "stopped searching" and started their new carrier as "media hogs".  NOW if they want to turn around and give those donations to TES and the other very nice people volunteering their time in search for a baby that is not even theirs..then MAYBE I can see letting it slide...that being said IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  Cindy, George, and Lee need the money to help buy enough make up to cover up their lying faces.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1823 on: September 08, 2008, 08:31:44 AM »

Seriously.. who buries a ham bone, and why would the news bother reporting a ham bone? 

Ha ha...Georgie-porgie hoping to catch those pesky dogs in a lie! 

[/quote

Where can i read about this ham bone found at fusion?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: September 08, 2008, 08:32:32 AM »

From Topix

<snip>
Cindy, George, and Lee should go to jail along with Casey in my opinion. They have begged for money - all of them. And guess what? KidFinders said that they DID NOT do the benefit for Caylee where the HOOTERS girls were! It was organized by someone else. To even have the Hooters girls at a benefit for a missing child is beyond tacky and not morally right! Go get em, FBI and IRS! Please show the Anthony's they are NOT special and are NOT above the law as they seem to think they are!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E/p4#lastPost

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: September 08, 2008, 08:33:42 AM »

Seriously.. who buries a ham bone, and why would the news bother reporting a ham bone? 

Ha ha...Georgie-porgie hoping to catch those pesky dogs in a lie! 

[/quote

Where can i read about this ham bone found at fusion?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70603   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1826 on: September 08, 2008, 08:33:55 AM »

Love the Elmo pic, Bearly!

Someone left this on my YT page last night.

It is a good observation.

I filed it in the common sense drawer. It is a great point!

Something I just thought of after watching this again. If the mother was home alone with the child and needed a shovel for the bamboo, wouldn't Caylee be with her to go get the shovel? You wouldn't leave a 2 (almost 3 yr old) by themselves in the backyard with a pool.

You shouldn't even be leaving a child that young even in the safety of
your own house for just a few minutes... unattended.

That is how bad things happen. When I was a kid... I could create
a level one catastrophe in just under 60 seconds. On a bad day, I can
still do it! LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: September 08, 2008, 08:35:43 AM »

From Topix

<snip>
Cindy, George, and Lee should go to jail along with Casey in my opinion. They have begged for money - all of them. And guess what? KidFinders said that they DID NOT do the benefit for Caylee where the HOOTERS girls were! It was organized by someone else. To even have the Hooters girls at a benefit for a missing child is beyond tacky and not morally right! Go get em, FBI and IRS! Please show the Anthony's they are NOT special and are NOT above the law as they seem to think they are!

I haven't checked the link yet, but was there a benefit for Caylee with Hooter girls?      Who said KidFinders were the ones doing it, if they weren't?  The Anthonys? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: September 08, 2008, 08:39:27 AM »

I'm surprised Lee hasn't used any of the donation to take care of those catepillar eyebrows!

Lisa

LOL Perhaps Georgie Hi-Waist should take Lee to his brow manscaper

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1829 on: September 08, 2008, 08:39:29 AM »

Love the Elmo pic, Bearly!

Someone left this on my YT page last night.

It is a good observation.

I filed it in the common sense drawer. It is a great point!

Something I just thought of after watching this again. If the mother was home alone with the child and needed a shovel for the bamboo, wouldn't Caylee be with her to go get the shovel? You wouldn't leave a 2 (almost 3 yr old) by themselves in the backyard with a pool.

You shouldn't even be leaving a child that young even in the safety of
your own house for just a few minutes... unattended.

That is how bad things happen. When I was a kid... I could create
a level one catastrophe in just under 60 seconds. On a bad day, I can
still do it! LOL

I had often thought that too when I was reading the 400 page report and the account the neighbor had given about Casey coming over and asking to use a shovel.  He mentioned her clothing, and then that she had stated she was digging up a bamboo root.  From his account the conversation would have lasted a good 3 mins from "Hello" to "Goodbye" taking into consideration that he would have to go and get the shovel.  Not taking into consideration that she was having to walk from inside and around the house, through the garage and on to the nextdoor neighbors house...it could very easily had been a 5 minute "trip" at the very least.  No way I would leave my young child alone in the home or backyard for that period of time.  Def not in the backyard, since Cindy herself had stated that they had moved things from the side of the pool due to Caylee's new found success at climbing.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: September 08, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »

Video-- George pushes man & woman

http://www.wesh.com/video/17417192/index.html

Baez pushes people, George pushes people, Lee tries to rip a 65yo woman's poster after his sperm donor pushes her.  Two Anthony men beating on one lady.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1831 on: September 08, 2008, 08:39:51 AM »

From Topix

<snip>

I haven't checked the link yet, but was there a benefit for Caylee with Hooter girls?      Who said KidFinders were the ones doing it, if they weren't?  The Anthonys? 

Yes, it was the vigil that 12 year old sweetheart Dakota girl set up.

I remember.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: September 08, 2008, 08:42:22 AM »

From Topix

<snip>

Kidfinders are the orginal help group that came in at the beginning of this fiasco when Caylee was first reported as "Missing".  They donated the infamous rolling billboard that George loves to cart back and forth to the 7-11.  They have since been in and out of this due to the status of the case and the turns it has taken.  I believe they also helped with the fliers and t-shirts.
As for the "Hooters Benefit" I do not think that is has yet been discovered who the originator of this event was.  I would not put it past Lee though to try and get his thrills while getting his fraudulent funds.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: September 08, 2008, 08:43:08 AM »

mrskub:

Cindy Anthony has been collecting money by False Pretenses for a missing child that is clearly deceased. Caylee Anthony is worth more to the Anthony family missing, than dead. Because the Anthony’s have collected money in a pattern of organized activity, and each collection of donations is felonious-it is a pattern of Racketeering Activity, a Violation of state and Federal laws, civil as well as criminal.

Lamar Lawson, State Attorney for Orange County has been made aware the public wants the Anthony’s arrested for as many counts of collecting donations under false pretenses as possible, and RICO charges as well. Since Lee Anthony is the “suspected” conduit-due to a conflict with Cindy Anthony filing for bankruptcy and George Anthony’s SSI or disability claims, needing to stay financial vacuous-Lee should also be implicated.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E

I guess all the pushing, shoving, driving the billboard around, yelling, watering the lawn, and fertilizing it will see to that disability claim flying out the window.  If he can do all that, he can work.  Looks like you are caught in another lie, George.

I believe in miracles!
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1834 on: September 08, 2008, 08:43:39 AM »

good morning monkeys.  anything new...i would go back and read but since 4am there are like 10 pages and i read very slow    Did Red every post anything? Please advise thank you

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: September 08, 2008, 08:44:17 AM »

From Topix

<snip>

Yes, it was the vigil that 12 year old sweetheart Dakota girl set up.

I remember.

I take back the last part of my last post.  That is right, the Dakota girl who was hospitalized after  hearing the news that Caylee was dead helped to set this up.  Not sure why a 12 y/o is associated with Hooters girls, but to each their own??

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: September 08, 2008, 08:45:40 AM »

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

http://mixedmartialartscentral.org/?q=node/46

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...084&isSrch=Yes

Go get em Tigress!  You are the bomb!  Does your hubbie like your makeover?   

Hi Sweetie. You made me laugh!!!

My husband is actually getting into the case now. I guess the poor man didn't have a choice. He was so excited to see me do laundry yesterday and cook a meal. I guess I'm good to go for another week now!

Hi yourself, sweetness, make yourself comfy, you are good to go for at least a week.  Keep the take out menus by the phone at all times, buy him an electric blanket.

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: September 08, 2008, 08:46:32 AM »

mrskub:

Cindy Anthony has been collecting money by False Pretenses for a missing child that is clearly deceased. Caylee Anthony is worth more to the Anthony family missing, than dead. Because the Anthony’s have collected money in a pattern of organized activity, and each collection of donations is felonious-it is a pattern of Racketeering Activity, a Violation of state and Federal laws, civil as well as criminal.

Lamar Lawson, State Attorney for Orange County has been made aware the public wants the Anthony’s arrested for as many counts of collecting donations under false pretenses as possible, and RICO charges as well. Since Lee Anthony is the “suspected” conduit-due to a conflict with Cindy Anthony filing for bankruptcy and George Anthony’s SSI or disability claims, needing to stay financial vacuous-Lee should also be implicated.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E

Could you elaborate on this?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: September 08, 2008, 08:48:00 AM »

Here's the donation information from the MySpace site

Donate To The Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

Bottled water & snack foods!!!!!!!!!???????

I have seen George and Cindy search
for Caylee in their front yard pounding in garden stakes & stringing up
police scene tape.

Not once did I think that they looked in
desperate need of a pack of cheese crackers.

IT'S TOO EARLY TO SNORT PEPSI UP MY NOSE!

As long as you aren't snorting coke!   

I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1839 on: September 08, 2008, 08:49:01 AM »

Video-- George pushes man & woman

http://www.wesh.com/video/17417192/index.html

Baez pushes people, George pushes people, Lee tries to rip a 65yo woman's poster after his sperm donor pushes her.  Two Anthony men beating on one lady.

They sure are classy people, huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.