April 18, 2024, 09:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298762 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: September 08, 2008, 08:52:08 AM »

From Topix

<snip>
Cindy, George, and Lee should go to jail along with Casey in my opinion. They have begged for money - all of them. And guess what? KidFinders said that they DID NOT do the benefit for Caylee where the HOOTERS girls were! It was organized by someone else. To even have the Hooters girls at a benefit for a missing child is beyond tacky and not morally right! Go get em, FBI and IRS! Please show the Anthony's they are NOT special and are NOT above the law as they seem to think they are!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E/p4#lastPost

I haven't checked the link yet, but was there a benefit for Caylee with Hooter girls?      Who said KidFinders were the ones doing it, if they weren't?  The Anthonys? 

Kidfinders are the orginal help group that came in at the beginning of this fiasco when Caylee was first reported as "Missing".  They donated the infamous rolling billboard that George loves to cart back and forth to the 7-11.  They have since been in and out of this due to the status of the case and the turns it has taken.  I believe they also helped with the fliers and t-shirts.
As for the "Hooters Benefit" I do not think that is has yet been discovered who the originator of this event was.  I would not put it past Lee though to try and get his thrills while getting his fraudulent funds.

This company is taking credit for it. I have no official confirmation on who did set the fundraiser up though.

http://www.perfectdj.biz/caylee/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: September 08, 2008, 08:52:38 AM »

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

http://mixedmartialartscentral.org/?q=node/46

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...084&isSrch=Yes

THAT is BULLsh!t!!!!

There is NO way a bank would do that..they are proffiting off of Caylee's death!! Those summabitches!!

What a crock of things! I logged it into the Elmo evidence bin.

monoxide's screenshots

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/f5464s.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/drtreyty.png

Go Elmo!!!!

Monoxide is a poster at WS. He/She made a small $5 donation for a reason. If an investigation was requested, you may need to show a reason for that request. A $5 donation would be a reason. This is definitely going to go somewhere. Monoxide is on our side and going to push this to the max. I'm behind this 100%.

GO MONOXIDE!!!

That just doesn't sound right.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1842 on: September 08, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »

Pure speculation here people so take this with a grain of salt as it was simply an observation over the weekend of no internet and 24/7 news coverage of channel surfing.
After watching the helicopter view of Casey arriving home (over and over again) I started really focussing in on the back yard of the Anthony's.  I noticed how dark green and disgusting the pool was looking. That pool has not seen pool service or chlorine for quite some time.  Now, I know that the Anthony's are "busy" with their own investigation, but it seemed odd to me that other chores around the house have been taken care of, but yet the pool goes unattended. 
Now, watching this coverage with my husband who is a virgin to this case and had a crash course in Caylee Anthony Friday night, also noticed this.  He asked a very good question, and I am going to ask it here.  Why is the pool the only thing that is not being taken care of in the Anthony world?  Is there a deeper meaning for this?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: September 08, 2008, 08:54:31 AM »

mrskub:

Cindy Anthony has been collecting money by False Pretenses for a missing child that is clearly deceased. Caylee Anthony is worth more to the Anthony family missing, than dead. Because the Anthony’s have collected money in a pattern of organized activity, and each collection of donations is felonious-it is a pattern of Racketeering Activity, a Violation of state and Federal laws, civil as well as criminal.

Lamar Lawson, State Attorney for Orange County has been made aware the public wants the Anthony’s arrested for as many counts of collecting donations under false pretenses as possible, and RICO charges as well. Since Lee Anthony is the “suspected” conduit-due to a conflict with Cindy Anthony filing for bankruptcy and George Anthony’s SSI or disability claims, needing to stay financial vacuous-Lee should also be implicated.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E

Could you elaborate on this?

I did Lala's. See my post # 1808

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: September 08, 2008, 08:58:27 AM »

From Topix

<snip>
Cindy, George, and Lee should go to jail along with Casey in my opinion. They have begged for money - all of them. And guess what? KidFinders said that they DID NOT do the benefit for Caylee where the HOOTERS girls were! It was organized by someone else. To even have the Hooters girls at a benefit for a missing child is beyond tacky and not morally right! Go get em, FBI and IRS! Please show the Anthony's they are NOT special and are NOT above the law as they seem to think they are!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E/p4#lastPost

My son went to school today with a Hooters shirt on.

I have to say that the Hooter's girls are really nice and the organization very charitable.  I wouldn't look a gift hooter in the...ah, well...eyes.  Have you ever eaten there?  Senior citizens and families love the place, the girls are wanna be actresses for the most part.  There is nothing shady at Hooter's except the name.  They are so kind to my son.  It is a family restaurant and I see many families in there, jmo.

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: September 08, 2008, 08:59:31 AM »

mrskub:

Cindy Anthony has been collecting money by False Pretenses for a missing child that is clearly deceased. Caylee Anthony is worth more to the Anthony family missing, than dead. Because the Anthony’s have collected money in a pattern of organized activity, and each collection of donations is felonious-it is a pattern of Racketeering Activity, a Violation of state and Federal laws, civil as well as criminal.

Lamar Lawson, State Attorney for Orange County has been made aware the public wants the Anthony’s arrested for as many counts of collecting donations under false pretenses as possible, and RICO charges as well. Since Lee Anthony is the “suspected” conduit-due to a conflict with Cindy Anthony filing for bankruptcy and George Anthony’s SSI or disability claims, needing to stay financial vacuous-Lee should also be implicated.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E

Could you elaborate on this?

I did Lala's. See my post # 1808

Thanks, I saw is after I asked.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: September 08, 2008, 08:59:58 AM »

Good morning Monkees!
is someone giving the Anthony's "good morning" well wishes on the crazy cam? looks like on the side someone is "flippin" them off

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: September 08, 2008, 09:00:30 AM »

Love the Elmo pic, Bearly!

Someone left this on my YT page last night.

It is a good observation.

I filed it in the common sense drawer. It is a great point!

Something I just thought of after watching this again. If the mother was home alone with the child and needed a shovel for the bamboo, wouldn't Caylee be with her to go get the shovel? You wouldn't leave a 2 (almost 3 yr old) by themselves in the backyard with a pool.

You shouldn't even be leaving a child that young even in the safety of
your own house for just a few minutes... unattended.

That is how bad things happen. When I was a kid... I could create
a level one catastrophe in just under 60 seconds. On a bad day, I can
still do it! LOL

Wasn't Caylee missing at this point?  Your child is missing and you are shoveling bamboo?  What is wrong with these people, did she expect to find her under the bamboo?

I believe in miracles!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: September 08, 2008, 09:01:57 AM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

Sorry to rehash old stuff .... it's just buggin me

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Cindy Anthony's My Space post July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I think this proves Cindy knew her granddaughter was gone. THe first line gives me chills. If you compare it with the message Casey left a few days later I believe that was an answer to her mom's posting.

My conclusion is The Anthony's are very aware of what happened to Caylee and I am sure LE is on to that with just the things us "lay people" have noticed.

Below is Casey's posting

July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: September 08, 2008, 09:02:48 AM »

Hmmm I am thinking assault with a deadly weapon..How long can George get for that?
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: September 08, 2008, 09:04:06 AM »

[/quote]

I have to say that the Hooter's girls are really nice and the organization very charitable.  I wouldn't look a gift hooter in the...ah, well...eyes.  Have you ever eaten there?  Senior citizens and families love the place, the girls are wanna be actresses for the most part.  There is nothing shady at Hooter's except the name.  They are so kind to my son.  It is a family restaurant and I see many families in there, jmo.

[/quote]
I personally have never been, but hubby and friends go every once in a while and we joke that they really like their "big servings" there. 

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: September 08, 2008, 09:04:15 AM »

Something I just thought of after watching this again. If the mother was home alone with the child and needed a shovel for the bamboo, wouldn't Caylee be with her to go get the shovel? You wouldn't leave a 2 (almost 3 yr old) by themselves in the backyard with a pool.

still do it! LOL

I know, I have seen your youtubes...

I believe in miracles!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: September 08, 2008, 09:05:46 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: September 08, 2008, 09:08:39 AM »

Pure speculation here people so take this with a grain of salt as it was simply an observation over the weekend of no internet and 24/7 news coverage of channel surfing.
After watching the helicopter view of Casey arriving home (over and over again) I started really focussing in on the back yard of the Anthony's.  I noticed how dark green and disgusting the pool was looking. That pool has not seen pool service or chlorine for quite some time.  Now, I know that the Anthony's are "busy" with their own investigation, but it seemed odd to me that other chores around the house have been taken care of, but yet the pool goes unattended. 
Now, watching this coverage with my husband who is a virgin to this case and had a crash course in Caylee Anthony Friday night, also noticed this.  He asked a very good question, and I am going to ask it here.  Why is the pool the only thing that is not being taken care of in the Anthony world?  Is there a deeper meaning for this?

Caylee wasn't being taken care of either.

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: September 08, 2008, 09:09:39 AM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I think this proves Cindy knew her granddaughter was gone. THe first line gives me chills. If you compare it with the message Casey left a few days later I believe that was an answer to her mom's posting.

My conclusion is The Anthony's are very aware of what happened to Caylee and I am sure LE is on to that with just the things us "lay people" have noticed.

Below is Casey's posting

July 7.

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Very good observation.  I think that this was mentioned before.  Many of my old high school and college friends use MySpace and Facebook as the only contact to their family.  I have watched one of my friends have full on heated arguements with their mother by using the "status" on their MySpace, comments, and then blogs, all against and with her mother. I have her mother as one of my friends so its humorous for me to read the "quarrell" back and forth.  No doubt that these MySpace postings were an online "tiff" for the both of them, they both are attention hogs, MySpace is the perfect place to be your own star. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: September 08, 2008, 09:12:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

Good morning Misitx!  Hopefully this is the week Caylee will be found!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1856 on: September 08, 2008, 09:14:48 AM »

still do it! LOL

I know, I have seen your youtubes...

Oh, you iz very funny this morning, Fozzie!

A regular comedie - ann!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: September 08, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »

[/quote]
I personally have never been, but hubby and friends go every once in a while and we joke that they really like their "big servings" there. 
[/quote]

I have not ever seen anything untoward there and I am pretty protective of his innocence.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: September 08, 2008, 09:16:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

Good Morning, Misi!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: September 08, 2008, 09:17:49 AM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Below is Casey's posting

July 7.

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Very good observation.  I think that this was mentioned before.  Many of my old high school and college friends use MySpace and Facebook as the only contact to their family.  I have watched one of my friends have full on heated arguements with their mother by using the "status" on their MySpace, comments, and then blogs, all against and with her mother. I have her mother as one of my friends so its humorous for me to read the "quarrell" back and forth.  No doubt that these MySpace postings were an online "tiff" for the both of them, they both are attention hogs, MySpace is the perfect place to be your own star. 

Yep, legends in their own minds.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.