April 23, 2024, 03:12:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299085 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: September 08, 2008, 09:18:40 AM »

Klaas, if you want to delete this, I understand.

From another forum. I guess being nice to each other is discouraged.

This is why I am a Scared Monkey!

Please stay on topic...this Thread is for DAILY UPDATES.

The purpose is to post updates throughout the day so that people have one place to check. Most do not want to read through the chitter chatter.

I just deleted 20+ posts of goodmornings and chit chat about last night.

You can get banned for taking up to much of the moderators time ya know?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: September 08, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »

Hi Everyone:  I have been reading here for days and just got registered.  This is my first ever posting on the internet.
You all are a great group of people and I am glad I could join your forum.
This case has made me an internet addict.  I put together my own timetime and I will post it here in a minute.
Abbey
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: September 08, 2008, 09:21:10 AM »

Hi Everyone:  I have been reading here for days and just got registered.  This is my first ever posting on the internet.
This case has made me an internet addict.  I put together my own timetime and I will post it here in a minute.
Abbey

Welcome Abbey. Nice to have you. It's a great place with even greater members. Jump right in.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: September 08, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »

The purpose is to post updates throughout the day so that people have one place to check. Most do not want to read through the chitter chatter.

Not Klaas, but not deleting it either.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: September 08, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »

Abbey

Thanks Abbey and welcome to the cage.

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1865 on: September 08, 2008, 09:22:38 AM »

The sign reads, "You can't honk, but you can commit murder."  The man carrying it walked back and forth on the sidewalk in front of the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive. 

He said he was protesting what he believed - a mother who's getting away with a crime, harming her daughter. The horn reference is in regard to deputies who have handed out a few 80-some dollar tickets to passerby for honking their horns one too many times.

Deputy Spike Hopkins said the tickets were for "inappropriate use of a horn."

One female protester also filed a formal complaint against George Anthony because she said he pushed her. Deputies said they took a formal statement from George.

At the vigil, George and Cindy, led by their pastor, prayed and talked of Caylee being alive. Protesters answered with jeers, accusations, and demands for Casey to come outside and tell them where Caylee is.

Deputies patrolled the neighborhood all day, a security guard was at the vigil and the Anthony's now have surveillance cameras up on their house. 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Its about time someone press charges against that man for his behavior.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:09 AM »

This is the timeline I put together yesterday. 

Monday June 16:   Caylee is killed and body placed in the trunk of the car

Tuesday June 17:  Cell phone pings show Casey was in the woods near the airport for ten
                            minutes.  (not enough time to bury a body in my opinion) but possibly
                           scouting for a place to dump body.

Wednesday  Jun 18:  Casey makes 6 phone calls to her parent's cell phone between
                               12:45pm and 1:11pm to make sure they are not home.
                                Casey is seen backing her car into garage at 1:15pm by neighbor.
                                Casey borrows shovel from neighbor at  1:30 and tries to dig a hole
                                to bury the child, but it is too difficult and she returns the shovel an
                               hour and a half later.  Leaving the childs body in the car trunk

Tuesday June 24:    Early morning George makes police report that two gas cans have 
                             been stolen.
                             Later that day George says that his daughter came home for a little
                             while and that he found the gas cans in her trunk.
                             I believe he also found Caylee's body in the trunk (now dead for 8
                            days and smelling terrible).  George then buries her body in the corner
                            of the back yard where cadaver dogs later signaled a decomposing

George spends the next three days:  June 24, 25 and 26 doing the following:

Tues Wed Thurs.  24 / 25 / 26 th: 
             George Buries Caylee's body while wife Cindy is not there.
             Researches Chloroform and tries to clean remove smell from trunk of car.
             Makes plans to build permanent burial site for Caylee.
             Realizes that smell cannot be removed from car.
Thurs. night / Friday morning 26 / 27 th:  George and Casey take car to parking lot
             of check cashing store.  A place that any former cop ( george use to be cop)
             knows that criminals frequent to cash checks because they do not have bank
             accounts.  Has hid daughter leave her open purse with wallet in plain sight
             on the front seat of the car in hopes that car will be stolen.
             Car sits there for two days and is towed away on the 28th by request of owner of           check cashing store (Amscot)
Wednesday July 2:  George pours a new cement slab in the back yard.  I am assuming
              this was the day that George removed Caylee from her burial site and moved her
              body beneath the cement slab.
July 14:  Cindy gets notice in the mail that car is at tow yard and sends George to go get
             it.
July 16: Cindy opens the car and smells that it smells like a dead body and calls 911
            while George is at work and tells 911 operator that car smells like a dead body.
            George comes home and tries to squelch the whole thing by saying that when he
            picked the car up at the tow yard that there was a bag of garbage and old pizza
            in the trunk that he threw away and that is why it smells bad.

But by now Cindy has already done the damage by calling 911 and George wasn't there to stop her.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »

Thanks Bearly. I really hope it's not out of line. I was truly offended by that. It's not boot camp for cripes sake. What's wrong with saying Good Morning and discussing what happened last night.

I'm Glad I'm a Monkey!!!!  

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1868 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:33 AM »

That is why I like this place! Everybody contributes, and SM allows for
personality. It is kind of like sitting around a dinner table. (insert your favorite meal here)

Who in the world wants to hang out at a place where everyone has to
act like a computer android drone.

Not me, buddy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1869 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:35 AM »

Amen! 

Also, welcome Abby!  I look forward to reading your timeline.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1870 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:44 AM »

Hmmm I am thinking assault with a deadly weapon..How long can George get for that?

Good morning Monkeys!!!!!

I hope to see George in cuffs today!!!

How can they assault people on the sidewalk...

I forgot they purchased it from the county

My bad

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: September 08, 2008, 09:25:30 AM »

The sign reads, "You can't honk, but you can commit murder."  The man carrying it walked back and forth on the sidewalk in front of the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive. 

He said he was protesting what he believed - a mother who's getting away with a crime, harming her daughter. The horn reference is in regard to deputies who have handed out a few 80-some dollar tickets to passerby for honking their horns one too many times.

Deputy Spike Hopkins said the tickets were for "inappropriate use of a horn."

One female protester also filed a formal complaint against George Anthony because she said he pushed her. Deputies said they took a formal statement from George.

At the vigil, George and Cindy, led by their pastor, prayed and talked of Caylee being alive. Protesters answered with jeers, accusations, and demands for Casey to come outside and tell them where Caylee is.

Deputies patrolled the neighborhood all day, a security guard was at the vigil and the Anthony's now have surveillance cameras up on their house. 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Its about time someone press charges against that man for his behavior.

Good thing they put in the Aggressive Anthony Alert Action Cam.  I wonder how long it will be until they take it down for incriminating themselves.

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1872 on: September 08, 2008, 09:26:55 AM »

Hmmm I am thinking assault with a deadly weapon..How long can George get for that?

Hmmm. That looks like admissible evidence. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: September 08, 2008, 09:28:23 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!!!

I hope to see George in cuffs today!!!

How can they assault people on the sidewalk...

I forgot they purchased it from the county

My bad

Morning Tomm!!! And Welcome all New Monkeys!!!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: September 08, 2008, 09:29:15 AM »

personality. It is kind of like sitting around a dinner table. (insert your favorite meal here)

Not me, buddy.

Friend are friends and pals are pals but buddies sleep together!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1875 on: September 08, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »

Tuesday June 17:  Cell phone pings show Casey was in the woods near the airport for ten

Wednesday  Jun 18:  Casey makes 6 phone calls to her parent's cell phone between

Tuesday June 24:    Early morning George makes police report that two gas cans have 
                             been stolen.

Thurs. night / Friday morning 26 / 27 th:  George and Casey take car to parking lot
             Car sits there for two days and is towed away on the 28th by request of owner of           check cashing store (Amscot)
Wednesday July 2:  George pours a new cement slab in the back yard.  I am assuming
July 14:  Cindy gets notice in the mail that car is at tow yard and sends George to go get
             it.
July 16: Cindy opens the car and smells that it smells like a dead body and calls 911
            while George is at work and tells 911 operator that car smells like a dead body.

But by now Cindy has already done the damage by calling 911 and George wasn't there to stop her.

Very well done. 

My only comments are these: George being a former detective would know that theives would not want to take a car from the Amscot parking lot due to the amount of security camera's and the possibility of them getting caught. 
Also, where do you think he would have gotten the chloroform, and how would he have had access to Casey's laptop?

Please do not think I am being rude, I just want your opinion.  I see you have done a lot of thinking and putting this timeline together, and it is very good.  Just want to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for sharing BTW.  Very insightful!!  Smile

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: September 08, 2008, 09:32:27 AM »

Thank you for the warm welcome. I wish i could go there and help in the search myself.  I have this hound dog that spends all her time searching for anything dead she can get her paws on.  She's not trained, but maybe most dogs are like this???

Is there any way to see new postings here without having to go back and forth between pages?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1877 on: September 08, 2008, 09:32:56 AM »

Not me, buddy.

Friend are friends and pals are pals but buddies sleep together!

Catchy!

Casey's My Space? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: September 08, 2008, 09:33:12 AM »

Back to the trust fund.

Trust Funds can use paypal, contrary to what Lee is spewing. I did a google search and here is one. It's random so don't laugh at the recipient. It's only for the purpose of showing it is used with Trust Funds.

Tammy Faye Memorial Trust Fund
Country Club Bank
13451 Briar St.
Leawood, KS 66209

Note: We use PayPal for processing gifts to the Tammy Faye Memorial Trust Fund. If you do not have a PayPal account you may use a credit card by using the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link on the following page. If you do have a PayPal account, you may access it as well on the following page.

http://www.tammyfaye.com/memorialfund.asp

Paypal leaves a paper trail though. I don't think that's wanted in this case.

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1879 on: September 08, 2008, 09:33:27 AM »

been stolen.

it.

It is the last sentence that has crossed my mind many times.
Cindy's 911 call stating 'There's something wrong, it smells like a dead body was in the damn car" Was the last honest thing she said. She had to change her story to pizza once she was clued in to the truth, to help with the cover up and protect Casey.

I have thought many times about what if she never made that call?
Would these people just have gone on with their lives figuring no one would ever know that child was 'missing' or even existed?!!

I want to see them all lead out in handcuffs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.