April 24, 2024, 12:17:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299134 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: September 08, 2008, 09:33:58 AM »

Klaas, if you want to delete this, I understand.

From another forum. I guess being nice to each other is discouraged.

This is why I am a Scared Monkey!

Please stay on topic...this Thread is for DAILY UPDATES.

The purpose is to post updates throughout the day so that people have one place to check. Most do not want to read through the chitter chatter.

I just deleted 20+ posts of goodmornings and chit chat about last night.

You can get banned for taking up to much of the moderators time ya know?

That is why I like this place! Everybody contributes, and SM allows for
personality. It is kind of like sitting around a dinner table. (insert your favorite meal here)

Who in the world wants to hang out at a place where everyone has to
act like a computer android drone.

Not me, buddy.

Friend are friends and pals are pals but buddies sleep together!

Catchy!

Casey's My Space? 

College poster.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: September 08, 2008, 09:34:15 AM »

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: September 08, 2008, 09:36:12 AM »

Protest Turns Violent Outside Anthony Home
Charges May Be Filed Against George Anthony

POSTED: 6:26 am EDT September 8, 2008
UPDATED: 6:52 am EDT September 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tempers flared outside Casey Anthony's home on Sunday, and it could mean charges against her father.

While several people protested outside the family's home, officials with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said George Anthony pushed one man and then pushed a woman, 65, while yelling "get off of my property."

Authorities said Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, also tried to rip a sign out of the hands of the woman.

"I didn't think he would really do that, but it happened so quick, and it just threw me off guard. I didn't expect it," protester Pat Young said.

Prosecutors will be looking at video of the incident to determine if battery charges can be filed.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony is scheduled to meet with her home confinement officer to determine where she can go this week.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17417069/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: September 08, 2008, 09:36:17 AM »

Central Florida Invaded By Giant Killer Mosquitos

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: September 08, 2008, 09:37:35 AM »

Casey To Meet With Corrections Workers
Monday, September 08, 2008 8:58:28 AM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, will meet with corrections workers Monday as part of the conditions of her home confinement.

During the meeting, Anthony is expected to get approval for any other trips she wants to make in the coming weeks, such as visiting with her lawyer in Kissimmee.

Casey was released Friday on a $500,000 bond for charges of child neglect and lying to authorities, as well as smaller, unrelated bonds for theft and check fraud charges.

Search Called Off

As for the search for Caylee, the search and recovery group Texas EquuSearch temporarily called off its ground search for the missing toddler, citing environmental conditions and concerns. See previous story.

Many volunteers were seen crying and hugging each other after learning the search was over, saying they hoped they could just keep looking into something was found.

"I'm saddened that they're having to pull out right now," said Martha Stoetzer, a volunteer in Orlando. "Honestly, I wish we could keep going. I wish we could keep searching. I think there's been a lot of close calls, a bunch of great leads."

"It's very disappointing. It's very disheartening," said Michele Benigno, a Minneola volunteer. "I don't really quite understand the reasons behind it. I understand what they're saying about the wetlands, but I mean, I think they could still pursue it."

Counseling was offered to some searchers overwhelmed by the news.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/8/casey_to_meet_with_corrections_workers.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1885 on: September 08, 2008, 09:38:14 AM »

Back to the trust fund.

Trust Funds can use paypal, contrary to what Lee is spewing. I did a google search and here is one. It's random so don't laugh at the recipient. It's only for the purpose of showing it is used with Trust Funds.

Tammy Faye Memorial Trust Fund
Country Club Bank
13451 Briar St.
Leawood, KS 66209

Note: We use PayPal for processing gifts to the Tammy Faye Memorial Trust Fund. If you do not have a PayPal account you may use a credit card by using the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link on the following page. If you do have a PayPal account, you may access it as well on the following page.

http://www.tammyfaye.com/memorialfund.asp

Paypal leaves a paper trail though. I don't think that's wanted in this case.

BINGO!  That is exactly why I think it is TRUTHFULLY not being set up through PayPal.  Also, PayPal has the "dispute" function, so anyone who feels their donation is not being used propperly could dispute, and he would be liable for the refund.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: September 08, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »

[/quote]
It is the last sentence that has crossed my mind many times.
Cindy's 911 call stating 'There's something wrong, it smells like a dead body was in the damn car" Was the last honest thing she said. She had to change her story to pizza once she was clued in to the truth, to help with the cover up and protect Casey.

I have thought many times about what if she never made that call?
Would these people just have gone on with their lives figuring no one would ever know that child was 'missing' or even existed?!!

I posted a similar thought yesterday! Sickening, isnt it? i think these people are subhuman

I want to see them all lead out in handcuffs.
[/quote]

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: September 08, 2008, 09:40:02 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tempers flared outside Casey Anthony's home on Sunday, and it could mean charges against her father.

While several people protested outside the family's home, officials with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said George Anthony pushed one man and then pushed a woman, 65, while yelling "get off of my property."

Authorities said Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, also tried to rip a sign out of the hands of the woman.

"I didn't think he would really do that, but it happened so quick, and it just threw me off guard. I didn't expect it," protester Pat Young said.

Prosecutors will be looking at video of the incident to determine if battery charges can be filed.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony is scheduled to meet with her home confinement officer to determine where she can go this week.

They are going to run out of bail money in Orlando!   

I believe in miracles!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: September 08, 2008, 09:40:30 AM »

From Topix

<snip>
Cindy, George, and Lee should go to jail along with Casey in my opinion. They have begged for money - all of them. And guess what? KidFinders said that they DID NOT do the benefit for Caylee where the HOOTERS girls were! It was organized by someone else. To even have the Hooters girls at a benefit for a missing child is beyond tacky and not morally right! Go get em, FBI and IRS! Please show the Anthony's they are NOT special and are NOT above the law as they seem to think they are!

The Hooters thing was tacky and should never be used for a missing child benefit. Sounds like it was for Lee and George's benefit. My daughter took a job with Hooters and worked 2 days and quit. She didn't like what the "employee handbook" implicated the waitress do to sell product. They are encouraged to flirt with males and if the guy gets out of hand or touchy he can be thrown out. That of course is done after he pays his big bill. I read the handbook also and was glad she made the decision to quit. They were so cheap they made her bring her t-shirt and shorts back to them(but who would want them anyway?) They are suppose to flirt and be nice to the men for a reason....buy, buy, buy.

I definitely think they have done some wrong with all those funds and if they are found to be aware of really what happened to Caylee and all this stuff was done for show.....I don't think any of them will see daylight for awhile. I think part of the temper tantrums are the fact they didn't cover themselves better.

Too bad all the money they are making from things will have to go to the lawyers (20/20, movie and book deal,etc.)

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E/p4#lastPost
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: September 08, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »

Casey To Meet With Corrections Workers
Monday, September 08, 2008 8:58:28 AM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, will meet with corrections workers Monday as part of the conditions of her home confinement.

During the meeting, Anthony is expected to get approval for any other trips she wants to make in the coming weeks, such as visiting with her lawyer in Kissimmee.

Casey was released Friday on a $500,000 bond for charges of child neglect and lying to authorities, as well as smaller, unrelated bonds for theft and check fraud charges.

Search Called Off

As for the search for Caylee, the search and recovery group Texas EquuSearch temporarily called off its ground search for the missing toddler, citing environmental conditions and concerns. See previous story.

Many volunteers were seen crying and hugging each other after learning the search was over, saying they hoped they could just keep looking into something was found.

"I'm saddened that they're having to pull out right now," said Martha Stoetzer, a volunteer in Orlando. "Honestly, I wish we could keep going. I wish we could keep searching. I think there's been a lot of close calls, a bunch of great leads."

"It's very disappointing. It's very disheartening," said Michele Benigno, a Minneola volunteer. "I don't really quite understand the reasons behind it. I understand what they're saying about the wetlands, but I mean, I think they could still pursue it."

Counseling was offered to some searchers overwhelmed by the news.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/8/casey_to_meet_with_corrections_workers.html

Miller also stressed that the suspension of the search is only temporary, and that the group would return to find Caylee as soon conditions improve.
"We second guess our own selves, what did we do wrong? What could we have done different? And nothing...It just wasnt God's time. Its our time, but just not the right time…very emotional, very emotional."

Sheriff Beary thanked all the volunteers who helped. "I applaud all these volunteers who gave up their time over the last 10 days. So God bless you and we will not give up."

Equusearch had been looking for the child for 10 days, most recently in a secluded area near the airport where Casey might have gone during the time Caylee first disappeared

Miller and the grandparents of Caylee had clashed over the nature of the search. The Anthony's insist that Caylee is alive and that the group should be searching for a live child, not a dead body.

Meantime, Casey Anthony, the mother of 3-year-old Caylee, remains at her parents home while out on bond and under home confinment. She is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities in the search for her missing daughter.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: September 08, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »

yikes, what happened to that post? some sort of internet mish mashing

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: September 08, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »

a dog
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: September 08, 2008, 09:43:38 AM »

I'm gonna let that one go...

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1893 on: September 08, 2008, 09:43:45 AM »

I dunno if they would get him for that push alone...

...but when you combine it with the hammer...

... he did it to two people yesterday...

... it is all recorded on video... and You Tubed

and all of the other previous violent outbursts.

They just might do something.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: September 08, 2008, 09:44:40 AM »

This is the timeline I put together yesterday. 

Monday June 16:   Caylee is killed and body placed in the trunk of the car

Tuesday June 17:  Cell phone pings show Casey was in the woods near the airport for ten
                            minutes.  (not enough time to bury a body in my opinion) but possibly
                           scouting for a place to dump body.

Wednesday  Jun 18:  Casey makes 6 phone calls to her parent's cell phone between
                               12:45pm and 1:11pm to make sure they are not home.
                                Casey is seen backing her car into garage at 1:15pm by neighbor.
                                Casey borrows shovel from neighbor at  1:30 and tries to dig a hole
                                to bury the child, but it is too difficult and she returns the shovel an
                               hour and a half later.  Leaving the childs body in the car trunk

Tuesday June 24:    Early morning George makes police report that two gas cans have 
                             been stolen.
                             Later that day George says that his daughter came home for a little
                             while and that he found the gas cans in her trunk.
                             I believe he also found Caylee's body in the trunk (now dead for 8
                            days and smelling terrible).  George then buries her body in the corner
                            of the back yard where cadaver dogs later signaled a decomposing

George spends the next three days:  June 24, 25 and 26 doing the following:

Tues Wed Thurs.  24 / 25 / 26 th: 
             George Buries Caylee's body while wife Cindy is not there.
             Researches Chloroform and tries to clean remove smell from trunk of car.
             Makes plans to build permanent burial site for Caylee.
             Realizes that smell cannot be removed from car.
Thurs. night / Friday morning 26 / 27 th:  George and Casey take car to parking lot
             of check cashing store.  A place that any former cop ( george use to be cop)
             knows that criminals frequent to cash checks because they do not have bank
             accounts.  Has hid daughter leave her open purse with wallet in plain sight
             on the front seat of the car in hopes that car will be stolen.
             Car sits there for two days and is towed away on the 28th by request of owner of           check cashing store (Amscot)
Wednesday July 2:  George pours a new cement slab in the back yard.  I am assuming
              this was the day that George removed Caylee from her burial site and moved her
              body beneath the cement slab.
July 14:  Cindy gets notice in the mail that car is at tow yard and sends George to go get
             it.
July 16: Cindy opens the car and smells that it smells like a dead body and calls 911
            while George is at work and tells 911 operator that car smells like a dead body.
            George comes home and tries to squelch the whole thing by saying that when he
            picked the car up at the tow yard that there was a bag of garbage and old pizza
            in the trunk that he threw away and that is why it smells bad.

But by now Cindy has already done the damage by calling 911 and George wasn't there to stop her.

Very well done. 

My only comments are these: George being a former detective would know that theives would not want to take a car from the Amscot parking lot due to the amount of security camera's and the possibility of them getting caught. 
Also, where do you think he would have gotten the chloroform, and how would he have had access to Casey's laptop?

Please do not think I am being rude, I just want your opinion.  I see you have done a lot of thinking and putting this timeline together, and it is very good.  Just want to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for sharing BTW.  Very insightful!!  Smile

Hi Dolce:
Thank you.  I read here a few days ago that there was a tip that Cindy had a bottle of chloroform in her medicine cabinet.  I was shocked to find out that there was a large bottle of chloroform in my own office last week after the chloroform story broke, so it isn't out of the question that people do have it, especially those in the medical field.
This is very wierd.  In my past life I was married to a cop and I remember him telling me several times about the high crime spots and he said check cashing stores are constantly reporting robberies from cars.
So i am basing some of my speculation on my own experience for whatever that is worth.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: September 08, 2008, 09:44:50 AM »

Hi Everyone:  I have been reading here for days and just got registered.  This is my first ever posting on the internet.
You all are a great group of people and I am glad I could join your forum.
This case has made me an internet addict.  I put together my own timetime and I will post it here in a minute.
Abbey

Welcome Abbey

Prayers for Caylee
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: September 08, 2008, 09:48:13 AM »

This is the timeline I put together yesterday. 

Monday June 16:   Caylee is killed and body placed in the trunk of the car

Tuesday June 17:  Cell phone pings show Casey was in the woods near the airport for ten
                            minutes.  (not enough time to bury a body in my opinion) but possibly
                           scouting for a place to dump body.

Wednesday  Jun 18:  Casey makes 6 phone calls to her parent's cell phone between
                               12:45pm and 1:11pm to make sure they are not home.
                                Casey is seen backing her car into garage at 1:15pm by neighbor.
                                Casey borrows shovel from neighbor at  1:30 and tries to dig a hole
                                to bury the child, but it is too difficult and she returns the shovel an
                               hour and a half later.  Leaving the childs body in the car trunk

Tuesday June 24:    Early morning George makes police report that two gas cans have 
                             been stolen.
                             Later that day George says that his daughter came home for a little
                             while and that he found the gas cans in her trunk.
                             I believe he also found Caylee's body in the trunk (now dead for 8
                            days and smelling terrible).  George then buries her body in the corner
                            of the back yard where cadaver dogs later signaled a decomposing

George spends the next three days:  June 24, 25 and 26 doing the following:

Tues Wed Thurs.  24 / 25 / 26 th: 
             George Buries Caylee's body while wife Cindy is not there.
             Researches Chloroform and tries to clean remove smell from trunk of car.
             Makes plans to build permanent burial site for Caylee.
             Realizes that smell cannot be removed from car.
Thurs. night / Friday morning 26 / 27 th:  George and Casey take car to parking lot
             of check cashing store.  A place that any former cop ( george use to be cop)
             knows that criminals frequent to cash checks because they do not have bank
             accounts.  Has hid daughter leave her open purse with wallet in plain sight
             on the front seat of the car in hopes that car will be stolen.
             Car sits there for two days and is towed away on the 28th by request of owner of           check cashing store (Amscot)
Wednesday July 2:  George pours a new cement slab in the back yard.  I am assuming
              this was the day that George removed Caylee from her burial site and moved her
              body beneath the cement slab.
July 14:  Cindy gets notice in the mail that car is at tow yard and sends George to go get
             it.
July 16: Cindy opens the car and smells that it smells like a dead body and calls 911
            while George is at work and tells 911 operator that car smells like a dead body.
            George comes home and tries to squelch the whole thing by saying that when he
            picked the car up at the tow yard that there was a bag of garbage and old pizza
            in the trunk that he threw away and that is why it smells bad.

But by now Cindy has already done the damage by calling 911 and George wasn't there to stop her.

Very well done. 

My only comments are these: George being a former detective would know that theives would not want to take a car from the Amscot parking lot due to the amount of security camera's and the possibility of them getting caught. 
Also, where do you think he would have gotten the chloroform, and how would he have had access to Casey's laptop?

Please do not think I am being rude, I just want your opinion.  I see you have done a lot of thinking and putting this timeline together, and it is very good.  Just want to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for sharing BTW.  Very insightful!!  Smile

Hi Dolce:
Thank you.  I read here a few days ago that there was a tip that Cindy had a bottle of chloroform in her medicine cabinet.  I was shocked to find out that there was a large bottle of chloroform in my own office last week after the chloroform story broke, so it isn't out of the question that people do have it, especially those in the medical field.
This is very wierd.  In my past life I was married to a cop and I remember him telling me several times about the high crime spots and he said check cashing stores are constantly reporting robberies from cars.
So i am basing some of my speculation on my own experience for whatever that is worth.

Awesome!  Thanks for the response.  Given that information, I like your timeline.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1897 on: September 08, 2008, 09:48:27 AM »

Welcome to SM, Abbey! Good to have you here.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1898 on: September 08, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »

I dunno if they would get him for that push alone...

...but when you combine it with the hammer...

... he did it to two people yesterday...

... it is all recorded on video... and You Tubed

and all of the other previous violent outbursts.

They just might do something.

Woops, Florida law prohibits cursing in public......

http://books.google.com/books?id=CqIKAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA357&lpg=PA357&dq=florida+law+cursing+female&source=web&ots=skVRHxURDb&sig=6Rz6bfbvDzVD2achInggocZ98UA&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=10&ct=result

More charges for Cindy and George......

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: September 08, 2008, 09:49:11 AM »

Hi Everyone:  I have been reading here for days and just got registered.  This is my first ever posting on the internet.
You all are a great group of people and I am glad I could join your forum.
This case has made me an internet addict.  I put together my own timetime and I will post it here in a minute.
Abbey

Welcome Abbey

Love the icon there Bamablues.  TOO CUTE!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.