March 28, 2024, 11:59:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297379 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 07, 2008, 12:51:13 PM »

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  On the afternoon of June 16th Caylee loses her life and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  On June 17th Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  On June 18th Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  On June 24th Casey returns to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father and ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

++++++++

THE 911 CALLS

When I consider the desperate words of Cindy in the 911 calls of July 15th ... I contend that Cindy did not have a clue in regards to the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her grandaughter.  I suspect that George and Casey had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  However ... Cindy was soon filled in and ... that is why the flip flop in regards to her words to the 911 operator.  She now realized that she would never see her grandaughter again but ... her husband and daugher's freedom was at risk.

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=E2DC1BEF177D42143792F23CA378CB38?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=064A93ABE9E107F59723BC347D2D9301?contentId=7059935&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=E932F0E8186FBEFB8E2BD9A2972D05FD?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: September 07, 2008, 12:51:38 PM »

More on the MyFoxOrlando blog:

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1755
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 07, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

Morning Slogger!  I agree.
The last verification of Caylee alive was at the Nursing home on the 15th
June. per photo and nursing home sign-in. Cindy said they went to Caylee's Gt.Grandmother's for dinner afterwards. 
Geo. "claims" he saw Caylee with Casey @ 12:50 p.m. on the 16th as they were leaving Anthony residence. 
I think Caylee's last day was the 15th June or early hours of 16th June.

Yes, I think Caylee's last day was "June 15th or early hours of June 16, too.

imo, the family had a HUGE argument.  Casey grabbed Caylee and left the house.  Clint thinks he saw Casey, but not Caylee that Sunday night when he returned.  Quite possibly, Caylee was in that babysittin' car trunk, and died there that night.

Cindy said that she put tucked Caylee into to bed on the 15th , it was in her testomony in bond hearing

Cindy also originally said that happened on the night of June 8th.  Cindy wouldn't know the day/date if you plastered a calendar to her forehead.
But isn't it strange all 3 of them(Casey,Cindy&George)stuck to that 6/9 date till they were proven wrong by the father's day nursing home video?Cindy did take all the blame for having the wrong date....she implied the reason they all got the date(Caylee was last seen alive)was because of her....in the Greta interview.
Strange indeed! -

Is it possible that when Cindy went to the nursing home on June 15th, she just signed Caylee's name too to use for future reference.  Did anyone from the nursing home actually see Caylee come in with Cindy?

There are pictures of Caylee in Cindys dad lap from the visit and employees said the saw Caylee there with Cindy.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #703 on: September 07, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 07, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »

oops...sorry Klaas..lol...can you fix it?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: September 07, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »

did it work?

trying to attach the fishing pic

Sorry,,can someone fix it?

My Monkey's first fish and my first time uploading something!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #706 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »

6/18 calls:

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.

I agree with you completely.

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.

No, no time wasted.  She got to it as soon as she established the coast was clear.  This is a very cold, calculated woman.

Agreed! Back to 6/18. Zenaida Gonzalas signed the guestcard on 6/17 at Sawgrass apts. I think that Caylee died on 6/16, and Casey was already scheming to cover it up. She had already copied the license plate number from Sawgrass's parking lot. I believe she saw ZG and thought she looked like the profile she was trying to fit. So, the next question is what she did with the borrowed shovel during the 45 minutes to 1 hour on the 18th.

1. Broke into the shed to get her family's shovel

2. Buried Caylee with the borrowed shovel

I tend to go with #1. The only reason I lean that way is that there was a report filed of the shed being broken into. The report was made on 6/24. I don't think she had time to bury Caylee before she returned the shovel to the neighbor.

Greta asked Cindy about a shovel in the shed, didn't she? I'd like to see that segment again.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:08 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma - I'm not sure the location of the school.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:29 PM »

did it work?

I LOVE that face! He is soooooooo danged cute!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 07, 2008, 12:59:37 PM »

From Topix

The two guys on the ladder at the Anthony's house, any guesses on what they are doing?
    Maybe putting a spotlight up to shine back on the camera?
    Other guesses???

Probably a security camera. They called LE out once today saying someone had thrown something at the house, but were unable to identify who.

I would say they are possibly thinking if they use spot lights directed towards camera at night it will mess up seeing what is going on. I would imagine they are under surveillance from LE 24 hrs anyway so nothing will get by.

The Anthony's are just keeping everything going with their antics. For people who said Caylee was in danger they sure have let the money talk putting the story on 20/20 and other places if the book and movie deal are real.

The constitution gives the protesters the right...1. Freedom of Speech....as long as they don't get on their property and it is peaceful. The family is the one causing problems. If I lived in the neighborhood I would not be happy myself but mostly at the Anthony's. They need to stay in their house but I have a feeling with that family it is tense in their.

I think the family is coming unglued because hiring a high profile criminal defense attorney says it all. They know they all are under the magnifying glass. He might have been a cop, Casey bedded cops and but there are plenty of slip ups. They are knotting their own noose. LE is watching and waiting.

Caylee is in my prayers everyday and I wish the remains would be found but I believe something was done to make sure it isn't easy. There was a man in Jacksonville, FL years and years ago who had a missing wife and he was convicted of her murder but there was no body because he had fed her body to the sharks. This was about 15-20 years ago at least and I haven't found the article in the archives yet am still looking so I can refresh myself on how he was convicted. I believe ..but don't quote me on it...he had a friend who helped him load a heavy ice chest onto his boat. Maybe he finally confessed..I just don't remember.

Anthony's need to stop profiting off that precious granddaughter because that is disgusting. How can they spend that money unless it would be to hire detectives to find her?
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 07, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Karma, speaking of Kiomarie . . . didn't she have a car similar to the description of Zenaida's?  If so, could that be a reason to spot Zenaida . . . because she had a car which Casey recognized.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: September 07, 2008, 01:00:07 PM »

Is this the location in the woods where Casey and her friends hung out in Junior High School?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: September 07, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »

did it work?

I fixed it! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #713 on: September 07, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  On the afternoon of June 16th Caylee loses her life and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  On June 17th Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  On June 18th Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  On June 24th Casey returns to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father and ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

++++++++

THE 911 CALLS

When I consider the desperate words of Cindy in the 911 calls of July 15th ... I contend that Cindy did not have a clue in regards to the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her grandaughter.  I suspect that George and Casey had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  However ... Cindy was soon filled in and ... that is why the flip flop in regards to her words to the 911 operator.  She now realized that she would never see her grandaughter again but ... her husband and daugher's freedom was at risk.

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=E2DC1BEF177D42143792F23CA378CB38?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=064A93ABE9E107F59723BC347D2D9301?contentId=7059935&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=E932F0E8186FBEFB8E2BD9A2972D05FD?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Hi Janet! Add to the 17th that Zenaida signs the guestcard at Sawgrass. If Casey were there trying to beef up the story she was concocting, it fits right in with what your point is. I agree, Cindy did not have a clue when she made that 9-1-1 call. I believe that.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 07, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »

I don't want to bring someone into this that is totally innocent but I find that Kio person a little strange. She gives clues to police about old school hangout, If I remember correctly she knows the person who loaned the shovel, she (maybe) drives the type of vehicle Caylee was last seen driving off in, and lastly she wanted to adopt Caylee.  Could Casey have called her for help that day she borrowed the shovel?  Just MO only.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 07, 2008, 01:02:33 PM »

From Topix

The two guys on the ladder at the Anthony's house, any guesses on what they are doing?
    Maybe putting a spotlight up to shine back on the camera?
    Other guesses???

Probably a security camera. They called LE out once today saying someone had thrown something at the house, but were unable to identify who.

I would say they are possibly thinking if they use spot lights directed towards camera at night it will mess up seeing what is going on. I would imagine they are under surveillance from LE 24 hrs anyway so nothing will get by.

The Anthony's are just keeping everything going with their antics. For people who said Caylee was in danger they sure have let the money talk putting the story on 20/20 and other places if the book and movie deal are real.

The constitution gives the protesters the right...1. Freedom of Speech....as long as they don't get on their property and it is peaceful. The family is the one causing problems. If I lived in the neighborhood I would not be happy myself but mostly at the Anthony's. They need to stay in their house but I have a feeling with that family it is tense in their.

I think the family is coming unglued because hiring a high profile criminal defense attorney says it all. They know they all are under the magnifying glass. He might have been a cop, Casey bedded cops and but there are plenty of slip ups. They are knotting their own noose. LE is watching and waiting.

Caylee is in my prayers everyday and I wish the remains would be found but I believe something was done to make sure it isn't easy. There was a man in Jacksonville, FL years and years ago who had a missing wife and he was convicted of her murder but there was no body because he had fed her body to the sharks. This was about 15-20 years ago at least and I haven't found the article in the archives yet am still looking so I can refresh myself on how he was convicted. I believe ..but don't quote me on it...he had a friend who helped him load a heavy ice chest onto his boat. Maybe he finally confessed..I just don't remember.

Anthony's need to stop profiting off that precious granddaughter because that is disgusting. How can they spend that money unless it would be to hire detectives to find her?

Welcome OriginalKat!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #716 on: September 07, 2008, 01:02:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Karma - I'm not sure the location of the school.

It's listed on that Google map someone made. I didn't keep the link.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: September 07, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »

6/18 calls:

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.

I agree with you completely.

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.

No, no time wasted.  She got to it as soon as she established the coast was clear.  This is a very cold, calculated woman.

Agreed! Back to 6/18. Zenaida Gonzalas signed the guestcard on 6/17 at Sawgrass apts. I think that Caylee died on 6/16, and Casey was already scheming to cover it up. She had already copied the license plate number from Sawgrass's parking lot. I believe she saw ZG and thought she looked like the profile she was trying to fit. So, the next question is what she did with the borrowed shovel during the 45 minutes to 1 hour on the 18th.

1. Broke into the shed to get her family's shovel

2. Buried Caylee with the borrowed shovel

I tend to go with #1. The only reason I lean that way is that there was a report filed of the shed being broken into. The report was made on 6/24. I don't think she had time to bury Caylee before she returned the shovel to the neighbor.

Greta asked Cindy about a shovel in the shed, didn't she? I'd like to see that segment again.

If it's accurate that Casey was retrieving Caylee on the 18th (because of odor possibilities) maybe a second burial spot was the school, or the woods near the house.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: September 07, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »

More from the MyFoxOrlando blog:

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1756
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: September 07, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »

September 07, 2008
Caylee Anthony : Ground Zero : Cyber Search
I am still on the scene in Orlando, Florida, helping look for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

I have been receiving hundreds of emails from readers who are unable to get involved in the search, but who would like me to look at specific areas (Jay Blanchard Park) and to photograph specific places (location of the dumpster).

Given the fact that so many people are out looking again today, I have decided to devote the entire day to YOU.

I am going to start with Jay Blanchard Park, but from there I will go to wherever you send me. If you have a specific area where you want me to go, leave a comment at the bottom of this blog entery, along with the physical address for that location. While I have many of the addresses on my computer it will take me time to look them up. If you send a note saying "check such and such dumpster" that will not help me, as I am not from this area and have to rely on GPS. That being said, please take a moment to look up the address and include it in your post. Also, I obviously cannot explore large wooded areas by myself, so please keep your suggestions to areas which are feasible for me to look at or photograph.

I need the physical address for whichever location you send me to so that I can spend my time traveling there, rather than going through the time consuming task of looking it up myself.

Please note that comments here are moderated, so don't become concerned if yours does not go up the instant you post it. Whenever I leave a specific location, I will check back here to see where you want me to go next.

Texas EquuSearch has my cell phone number and they have promised to keep me informed of any breaks in the case.

Now is your chance to get involved!

Email this • Add to del.icio.us • Digg This! • Stumble It! • Save to del.icio.us • Share on Facebook

Posted by David Lohr at 10:26 AM in Caylee Anthony Case, Follow That Crime, Weblogs | Permalink | Comments (46) | TrackBack (0)

Technorati Tags: casey anthony, caylee anthony, comments, crime, crime news, David Lohr, Discovery Channel, discuss the case, equusearch, fight, Investigation Discovery, Mandy Albritton, message board, news, protesters, rally, texas equusearch, true crime, update

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.