April 18, 2024, 12:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298680 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: September 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

Here is some more speculation for you........

Since the houses in the Anthony's neighborhood are relatively close together, would you hear the struggle of a 2-3 year old that accidentally fell into a pool? Well maybe not accidental. Maybe Casey wanted it to appear that Caylee had drowned, and the plan was for her to put her in the pool and let her drown. To insure minimal noise struggle and have it still appear as an accident, she sedated her first with some chloroform. After Casey was sure Caylee had drowned her plan was to call GA and then CA in a panic and tell them what happened, let them panic....let them handle things ie calling 911 for her as they have always done before.... Problem was she couldn't reach them on their phones. Then she changed her plan. Why didn't Casey call 911-because she knew she was the cause and had some remnant of guilt? I don't know.
She had time to think......She hid Caylee in the yard until she thought of where to bring the body.On the 18th she backed the car up to the garage and removed the body. The babysitter plan was devised.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 07, 2008, 02:36:34 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Could be nothing but about 6-8 cars have gone by within the last 30 seconds.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: September 07, 2008, 02:36:53 PM »

JMO I don't think anybody broke into George's shed.  I think he was laying the groundwork for a coverup. George found something in that trunk on the 24th, same day gas can were reported missing.  Could Caylee have been in the trunk from the 18th to the 24th?  She sure could have.

Just 1 of my many theories, since we really don't know and can only speculate is that Casey left with Caylee on the 15th, was not there on the 16th like George said, something happened between the 15th and 16th, whether by accident or on purpose, she came back with Caylee on the 18th, put her in the sandbox while she borrowed the shovel and dug a hole under that big bin that was up against the house, perhaps George found Caylee himself, perhaps the dogs they have were digging over there and he investigated and found out it was Caylee, perhaps he called Casey himself and that's why she came on the 24th. Does anyone know what time the report was made for the gas cans?
On the 16th, George says he saw her at 12:50 PM because he watches that cooking show everyday before he leaves for work, yet the 24th, he's leaving for work at 2:25, seems to me his work shift wouldn't be changing like that.

So another theory of mine is on the 24th, Casey had already dug Caylee up, put her in the trunk and George came back home for something, maybe someone called him and said Casey's car was at the house and he wanted to see what was in the trunk that she had taken from the house, found Caylee's body, put the gas cans in there to help mask any odor and called them in as stolen.

So a question I would like to know is what if any effect would the combination of chloroform and gas fumes have by mixing in the trunk?

Ugh, dang her for having a 31 day head start on us.

jmo

10:20 a.m.  June 24.

Thanks switchy, that blows 1 of my theories.

Yeah, I see where you were going.  But, what if reporting the gas cans was an afterthought - the murder happened prior to that, the gas cans were used somehow and George suddenly remembered SH*T, I need to explain those gas cans somehow, and then called it in.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: September 07, 2008, 02:36:59 PM »

hey guys..been gone today..i actually scraped the moss off my butt and did something productive..i havent read back the past few pages , so somebody tell me...

WHAT UP WITH ALL THE TAPE??

Hi nikkibnurse,  glad you're back..   looking for some good humor!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: September 07, 2008, 02:39:12 PM »

Their house has become a "tourist sight."
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #825 on: September 07, 2008, 02:39:20 PM »

Someone was asking about the car seat a while back..When i was reading the statements int he 400 pages of documents i remember someone statement saying the car seat was in the front passengers side..Was it the tow yard or the cop who had the car towed from the anthony's house..I hope some one knows this i hate to keep digging threw those pages to find it..I'm just wondering if it was the tow yard stating this i know it was not on the list of things removed form casey's car on the evedince sheet from the police??? and if not where is the car seat??? Did the anthony's remove it or did the police not log it into evidence?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »

Someone at the front door, sorry but when you stare at nothing for so long and then a squirrel runs by, you get excited,lol. I figure the cares are either protesters or media.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

I am so glad that they are possibly searching the backyard of the Anthony's tomorrow. I think it needs to be done because I have a feeling she's burried back there since the dogs hit back there.

!~*Mar*~!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »

Since the houses in the Anthony's neighborhood are relatively close together, would you hear the struggle of a 2-3 year old that accidentally fell into a pool? Well maybe not accidental. Maybe Casey wanted it to appear that Caylee had drowned, and the plan was for her to put her in the pool and let her drown. To insure minimal noise struggle and have it still appear as an accident, she sedated her first with some chloroform. After Casey was sure Caylee had drowned her plan was to call GA and then CA in a panic and tell them what happened, let them panic....let them handle things ie calling 911 for her as they have always done before.... Problem was she couldn't reach them on their phones. Then she changed her plan. Why didn't Casey call 911-because she knew she was the cause and had some remnant of guilt? I don't know.
She had time to think......She hid Caylee in the yard until she thought of where to bring the body.On the 18th she backed the car up to the garage and removed the body. The babysitter plan was devised.

I love your avatar.  That's how I look and feel today.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: September 07, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »

this was also my best guess, even befor the chloroform, but that evidence only backs up that theory even  more..there have been some pretty far out "what ifs" but this one is very simple and in my opinion, its right on...it just makes sense, and besides, i have a gut feeling....and as for after putting the body in trunk that day, i believe she put her in the dumpster...its the easy thing to do, and thats what casey is all about.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 07, 2008, 02:42:14 PM »

You've done this before...right 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 07, 2008, 02:42:21 PM »

A haunting web site for Caylee

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=401605006

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: September 07, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

Welcome Nomore:

I just keep logged into the site and the thread and minimize the window.  Also, I keep my computer on 24/7 

I do the same thing Klaas...24/7. I also write down the page number Im on when I am through for the night, just in case my puter shuts down for some reason during the night, electricity blip, etc.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 07, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »

JMO I don't think anybody broke into George's shed.  I think he was laying the groundwork for a coverup. George found something in that trunk on the 24th, same day gas can were reported missing.  Could Caylee have been in the trunk from the 18th to the 24th?  She sure could have.

Just 1 of my many theories, since we really don't know and can only speculate is that Casey left with Caylee on the 15th, was not there on the 16th like George said, something happened between the 15th and 16th, whether by accident or on purpose, she came back with Caylee on the 18th, put her in the sandbox while she borrowed the shovel and dug a hole under that big bin that was up against the house, perhaps George found Caylee himself, perhaps the dogs they have were digging over there and he investigated and found out it was Caylee, perhaps he called Casey himself and that's why she came on the 24th. Does anyone know what time the report was made for the gas cans?
On the 16th, George says he saw her at 12:50 PM because he watches that cooking show everyday before he leaves for work, yet the 24th, he's leaving for work at 2:25, seems to me his work shift wouldn't be changing like that.

So another theory of mine is on the 24th, Casey had already dug Caylee up, put her in the trunk and George came back home for something, maybe someone called him and said Casey's car was at the house and he wanted to see what was in the trunk that she had taken from the house, found Caylee's body, put the gas cans in there to help mask any odor and called them in as stolen.

So a question I would like to know is what if any effect would the combination of chloroform and gas fumes have by mixing in the trunk?

Ugh, dang her for having a 31 day head start on us.

jmo

10:20 a.m.  June 24.

Thanks switchy, that blows 1 of my theories.

Yeah, I see where you were going.  But, what if reporting the gas cans was an afterthought - the murder happened prior to that, the gas cans were used somehow and George suddenly remembered SH*T, I need to explain those gas cans somehow, and then called it in.

Could be, there's definately something up with the gas cans, especially since LE took them as evidence. And there was such a big deal about Casey not wanting George to look in her trunk and he and Cindy say and well, there were the gas cans, the whole time George is telling this, Cindy has her hand on his leg and she looks so nervous, like don't slip up and say what you really saw in that trunk.

jmo

Flannery O'Conner
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 07, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

Since the houses in the Anthony's neighborhood are relatively close together, would you hear the struggle of a 2-3 year old that accidentally fell into a pool?

I have had this thought minus the pool part which is where I am left confused at. If she was killed in the Anthony residence I have always wondered why a neighbor or even her family wouldn't hear it. You make a valid point about maybe chloroform was used to put her out so she wouldn't make noise. If that is the case then were would George and Cindy have been then? Also if she was burried back there don't you think a neighbor would have seen Casey carrying a deceased Caylee back there at all? That is why I am at loss here and believe the Anthonys are covering their daughters ass. You can't tell me someone in that house wouldn't have known Caylee was being burried back there or something. I think that the authoritys need to get a warrent to search that backyard some more. Something obviously happend if the dogs hit in the backyard.

!~*Mar*~!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 07, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

I love your avatar.  That's how I look and feel today.

TY you are cute yourself.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 07, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »

hey guys..been gone today..i actually scraped the moss off my butt and did something productive..i havent read back the past few pages , so somebody tell me...

WHAT UP WITH ALL THE TAPE??

Hi nikkibnurse,  glad you're back..   looking for some good humor!!

AWww..you think i'm funny????

"God dont like ugly"
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #837 on: September 07, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

Welcome Nomore:

I just keep logged into the site and the thread and minimize the window.  Also, I keep my computer on 24/7 

THanks Klass, that works IF I don't get bumped off.  My computer keeps losing its connection for some reason.  Don't know if it is this site or my computer, lol   

I don't know either.  All I can tell you is there is nobody in the world logged into the internet and this site more than me. 

And Klaas gets dusted once a week whether she needs it or not!  Rolling Eyes

LMAO at both of you

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 07, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »

Hey guys..have we tossed about the theory that maybe Casey set Caylee on fire? Maybe that is what was up with the gas cans?

"God dont like ugly"
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: September 07, 2008, 02:50:12 PM »

Hey guys..have we tossed about the theory that maybe Casey set Caylee on fire? Maybe that is what was up with the gas cans?

yes, but no residue was ever found....yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.