March 28, 2024, 06:39:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297412 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 07, 2008, 03:32:10 PM »

REWRITTEN "JANIE'S GOT A GUN " LYRICS BY AEROSMITH....

Georgie's got a gun...
Georgie's got a gun..
His pants have come undone..
and he dont think this is fun...

What did Big Georgie do??
WHat did he put Caylee through?

They say when Casey was arrested
they found him with a water hose..
And he said, "man you got it comin'
I will squirt so you start runnin' "
He aint never gonna be the same!!

Georgie's got a gun..
Georgie's got a gun..
The late night search begun..
ANd we know Casey aint a nun...

Tell me now its untrue
what did Big Georgie do??

Casey hid the little baby
this chic has got to be insane!
Then you got Cindy with a hammer
tryin to make the people clammer
STill they stand out in the pourin rain!

Run away, run away
theyre insane
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Run away run away
theyre in sane yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ..

Georgie's got a gun..
Georgie's got a gun...
The search h as just begun
and they dont think  this is fun..

They order pizza for their chow
Big Georgie and his unibrow...
What did Big Georgie do?
With his gay ass flip flop shoes??

He didnt take her down easy
they did it with some chloroform...
Casey says "nobody beleives me"
and its because dat witch so sleazy
they never gonna be the same.....

heeeeeee   YOU have got some talent I do reckon Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #921 on: September 07, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I think Casey made the first flurry of phone calls from the house.  Notice all the calls were to George and Cindy at work or on their cells.  No calls to the house:

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

In the later flurry of calls, she calls the house twice, implying she is no longer there:

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

Wait,are all of these calls from 6/16?Then no calls(that we know of)on 6/17.....then more calls on 6/18?

Yes, those calls are from the 6/16.  The next call was 6/17 at 11 a.m., but they did not release who that call was to, or any calls after that on 6/17.  The calls released from 6/18 are:

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

Thanks Switchy
She must have been making those calls from home on 6/16 then making calls TO the home on 6/18.....making sure no one was at home.So she could have been burying Caylee on 6/16,making calls to parents cell phones and work because she didn't want to get busted burying Caylee.On 6/18 she was making sure no one was home so she could go dig up Caylee's body,found sheds locked and borrowed shovel from neighbor.I don't think it was Casey who broke into the shed.....I think that was George helping with her alibi.

Because then he(and Cindy)could say Casey was always stealing gas from the shed.That way there was a reason for Casey to borrow the shovel from a neighbor....to break into the shed,get gas....a reason OTHER than she was digging up a body in the yard.

OMG....George and Cindy were not doing the tuff love on Casey,they were helping her with a alibi!Why start the tuff love thing now?

Cindy told NG that she had the phone records and NG told her to release them.  Of course, she didn't.  If I thought my daughter was innocent, I would prove it to the whole world and keep trying to motivate people for looking for my live grandchild.
I agree MyTime
If Casey was my daughter I wouldn't even let her back into my house.

If Casey was my daughter the first 911 call would have been for an ambulance for Casey after I'd beaten the truth out of her.
True!And Casey never would have left the house with sweet baby Caylee.What were her parents thinking

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 07, 2008, 03:34:58 PM »

JMO, but there's more too this I think. There are too many people out there searching for the weather to be a factor. I have heard of no complications from weather related problems to the searchers. There's also a gazillion places to check that don't involve standing water. This just isn't settling right with me.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 07, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »

Do yall think it REALLY is because of weather, or do you think they are just saying this to keep down media attention?

hmmmm Ive been thinking on that too

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 07, 2008, 03:35:34 PM »

Do yall think it REALLY is because of weather, or do you think they are just saying this to keep down media attention?

I really don't know.  I don't think it has to do with the current weather so much as flooding from FAY. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »

JMO, but there's more too this I think. There are too many people out there searching for the weather to be a factor. I have heard of no complications from weather related problems to the searchers. There's also a gazillion places to check that don't involve standing water. This just isn't settling right with me.

I feel the same way Mrs.K...so how can we find out for sure?

"God dont like ugly"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

Here is some more speculation for you........

Since the houses in the Anthony's neighborhood are relatively close together, would you hear the struggle of a 2-3 year old that accidentally fell into a pool? Well maybe not accidental. Maybe Casey wanted it to appear that Caylee had drowned, and the plan was for her to put her in the pool and let her drown. To insure minimal noise struggle and have it still appear as an accident, she sedated her first with some chloroform. After Casey was sure Caylee had drowned her plan was to call GA and then CA in a panic and tell them what happened, let them panic....let them handle things ie calling 911 for her as they have always done before.... Problem was she couldn't reach them on their phones. Then she changed her plan. Why didn't Casey call 911-because she knew she was the cause and had some remnant of guilt? I don't know.
She had time to think......She hid Caylee in the yard until she thought of where to bring the body.On the 18th she backed the car up to the garage and removed the body. The babysitter plan was devised.

Bringing my post over from another thread a few days ago....  I think she "accidentally or on purpose" killed Caylee with the chloroform and then tried to cover it up with the "drowning" scenario.  It didn't pan out as she hoped (see below)  I still haven't found any reason to rule this out yet.  So , for now, this is what I think might have happened.

I have been wondering about the chloroform and the swimming pool and how you could combine them.  What if KC had accidentally killed Caylee with too much chloroform (insert whatever reason she was using it here).  She freaks out, because there will be no way to explain it and decides to take Caylee to the house and put her in the pool so she can say she "drowned".  At some point one of 2 things happen:
1.  She can't get ahold of anyone (remember the flurry of calls) to tell about it (mom, dad...)
2.  Somebody tells her that the police will know she was dead before she went into the water (LE friend?) because there
     will be no fluid in the lungs (she missed that CSI show)

That would explain the "hit" by the pool by the dogs, the dirt in the trunk and could tie the 2 together.
Of course, they could be independent of each other as well,  just thinkin...

I don't think she would have killed her with the chloroform or have tried to. This is JMO
If Caylee had already been dead when placed in the pool -and an autopsy done  afterwards- it would have been easy to tell the baby had already been dead when placed in the pool. No water in lungs. It wouldn't have looked like an accident.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:13 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html

Search For Caylee Called Off
Sunday, September 07, 2008 3:23:02 PM

ORLANDO -- Texas EquuSearch has temporarily called off its ground search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Members spent last week searching with volunteers.  More than 1200 of them searched wooded areas around the Anthony home and Orlando International Airport Saturday.  Several hundred searched again on Sunday.

Search teams used dogs to search the area.

Along with local efforts, EquuSearch said it's starting a national campaign Monday.

For information on how you can volunteer, call Texas EquuSearch at (866) 473-1584

Just pure speculation here, but... what if  they found something?  They REALLY don't want that public until they can positively ID the remains.  Yet, what reason would there be to continue to put volunteers in harms way when they are no longer needed?  It COULD be a convenient way to call off the search without tipping their hand.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #928 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »

I'm so glad LE will possibly be searching the Anthony's back yard.  I just hope and pray it leads them to Caylee.  Anyone else notice that Casey has been on her MySpace page again?

Lisa
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 07, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »

I do agree with you. Sounds like she has possibly been found and Tim was upset because they found her.  He would cry for her and her own mother and GP's would no.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 07, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »

I feel the same way Mrs.K...so how can we find out for sure?

I doubt we will. Tim is too much of a gentleman.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: September 07, 2008, 03:37:47 PM »

That really sux because today was a great day to search due to people being off work.

Trust me, It is soooooooooo hot here.  Went to my son's football game yesterday, both my husband and I felt so sick last night.  God Bless Tim Miller and all the volunteers for all their efforts.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #932 on: September 07, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »

No to much weird stuff reported earlier by searchers.. I think they found something and so not the anthony's finding out on the news and fleeing with casey.. The blogger said they called for cadaver dogs earlier
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 07, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »

I do agree with you. Sounds like she has possibly been found and Tim was upset because they found her.  He would cry for her and her own mother and GP's would no.

No. That would NEVER be withheld.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 07, 2008, 03:39:00 PM »

It cant be IKE!

I agree with you. I have had the weather channel on all day while on computer and they aren't even sure if it will hit Miami area. At this time it hasn't even made it to Cuba yet and it expected to go into Gulf at least. Even the Keys residents have 24 hrs to evacuate as of this am and it was beautifully sunny there at the time and no big waves yet.

There might be a good reason they have called off volunteers out there. It actually might be a good sign and they really don't need word getting out at this point what it is. I just don't think the conditions there are a problem at this time.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: September 07, 2008, 03:39:06 PM »

Nor me.  They have so many people today... maybe it's too late in the day to redirect them to dry search sites.

Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: September 07, 2008, 03:39:09 PM »

Plus, why would they stop the search midday?  Why not just let them finish today and just not search tomorrow?  They're going to have a lower turnout on a work day anyway.....

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: September 07, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »

I really don't know.  I don't think it has to do with the current weather so much as flooding from FAY. 

Yes and very freakin hot.  Tim would not go on TV and lie.  He would not have done any interviews, had they found something.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #938 on: September 07, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »

There's a special place for that wonderful man in heaven, as well as in our hearts.  As a parent, I thank God that there is Tim Miller.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #939 on: September 07, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Could be nothing but about 6-8 cars have gone by within the last 30 seconds.

Someone at the front door, sorry but when you stare at nothing for so long and then a squirrel runs by, you get excited,lol. I figure the cares are either protesters or media.

jmo
LOL....earlier someone was posing for stalker cam and made it a stalker butt cam lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.