April 18, 2024, 09:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298761 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: September 06, 2008, 01:36:17 PM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 01:15:57 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 07:59:36 PM »

Whats going on with the cam? Did they block it or something?

!~*Mar*~!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 07:59:54 PM »

Nice and smoothe

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »

DOUBLE LOCK 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »

swinging over...wheeeeeeee!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 08:00:52 PM »

It's hard, you have to get all your ducks in order

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 08:01:16 PM »

awwww...that opening pic makes me cry

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

New camera angle. Maybe they are rigging up a hose to spray the protesters.

You'd think Lee would have something better to do today than hang out with babykiller.  Like...maybe actually look for his neice??
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 08:02:09 PM »

Here is interesting post that was sent to me:Originally posted by sadmom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Caylee into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Caylee are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Caylee they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

No one else is supected of helping Casey hid or kill her daughter.

Cindy Anthony was advised by a thearopist to press charges against Casey for all the theft, and to seek custody of Caylee. That is what the fight the neighbors heard, Cindy informed Casey of her intentions.

See I haven't seen Casey grieving for the loss of her child at all... my mom died of cancer when i was 30...we were like best friends...and it took me a year to where I could actually say i came out of a fog. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, I cried all the time, lost a lot of weight etc. So I don't know how Casey can get up every day and act like nothing happened ... I know if I lost my son, they'd have to sedate me. Yea, she's evil.

Ooops, I got locked out of the #16 thread...too slow 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »

Nice and  smooth change ....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 08:02:32 PM »

DOUBLE LOCK 

Ain't NOBODY getting in that thread!!

That's the second time I've gotten involved in changing Caylee's thread, and both times 2 of us were at the helm. For the Record, I'm swearing off!     
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

DOUBLE LOCK 

That's the second time I've gotten involved in changing Caylee's thread, and both times 2 of us were at the helm. For the Record, I'm swearing off!     

Swearing off of what CBB ?   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 08:03:56 PM »

DAG NABBIT .... why did they move the camera?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 08:04:02 PM »

It's hard, you have to get all your ducks in order

I know you have to first unlock, then paste the thread is locked, say move to the new thread, and finally post the link.  Then I look again to make sure I didn't miss anything.   
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »

You'd think Lee would have something better to do today than hang out with babykiller.  Like...maybe actually look for his neice??

If he was rigging a hose wouldnt that be some sort of assult against people? I mean doing it in that way. Or am I just dumb?

!~*Mar*~!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »

wow. I got stuck inbetween....ouch

It looks like they are installing floodlights
I guess we will find out after dark, eh?
They wanna watch us watching them

Riley, try orange county clerk of the court to find public records

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »

Ok, I said I was mad, but you didn't have to lock the thread on me.    I'm dragging this over here, in case someone pops in that can help me.  This money thing makes me sick when it is Caylee that should be the focus.

So repeat:
That does it!  I am totally livid over this money stuff.  In a lot of counties, they have public records on line that you can review - property deeds, site plans, divorces, TRUSTS.  Does anyone know off hand if Orlando has theirs anywhere?  Since donations go to Ambulance Chasers & Sons and then the bank has a designated fund, they would have the detail as well, right?  I want to know if the tin can money and all these donations to the family are being deposited and I want to know what the expenditures are.  If these nuts are using the funds for anything other than finding Caylee (and I think the family can stop checking the dining room and start looking outside), people should know so the funds can go to the people that are looking rather than the Anthony quality of life fund.  Anyone have any ideas what or where Florida would have this stuff?  I'm on a mission now...   
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »

DOUBLE LOCK 

Swearing off of what CBB ?   

Hey oldfart how's life been treating you.
Long time no see.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 08:06:48 PM »

Here is interesting post that was sent to me:Originally posted by sadmom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Caylee into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Caylee are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Caylee they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

No one else is supected of helping Casey hid or kill her daughter.

Cindy Anthony was advised by a thearopist to press charges against Casey for all the theft, and to seek custody of Caylee. That is what the fight the neighbors heard, Cindy informed Casey of her intentions.

See I haven't seen Casey grieving for the loss of her child at all... my mom died of cancer when i was 30...we were like best friends...and it took me a year to where I could actually say i came out of a fog. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, I cried all the time, lost a lot of weight etc. So I don't know how Casey can get up every day and act like nothing happened ... I know if I lost my son, they'd have to sedate me. Yea, she's evil.

Ooops, I got locked out of the #16 thread...too slow 

Don't slam me, but....while this all sounds vesible and we've discussed most of it, I just don't see LE giving information to a "retired" officer, no matter how high his rank.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 08:06:57 PM »

If he was rigging a hose wouldnt that be some sort of assult against people? I mean doing it in that way. Or am I just dumb?

Nope, you're not dumb.  Hoses and hammers are Cindys favorite weapons.  I was just being silly...Cindy threatened to spray the reporters (maggots, as she called them) with hoses several times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.