March 28, 2024, 06:42:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297413 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2008, 09:49:47 PM »

If I were George, I'd be sleeping with that gun under my pillow. If Casey is cold enough to kill her own child, what makes them think she would even think twice about killing Geroge and Cindy???  It's documented that her relationship with good ole mom and day have been rocky...to say the least. I would be terrified to close my eyes and sleep with her in the same house!!! Do you think they sleep in shifts?

I wonder if she bought her parents tickets to Aruba.  She could go with something like...my parents retired to Aruba and disappeared.  Who would doubt her story?

And she had told her friend Amy that her parents were signing over the house to her...hmmm....sounds like her parents were next to go.  She would not have come home on bail to my house.  No way!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »

BELOW THERE IS AN ATTACHMENT OF THE GLOBE ARTICLE.

THERE IS A PART TWO WHICH I AM SCANNING NOW.

CLICK ON THE LITTLE PAPER CLIP

Another person profiting from the disappearance of a child.
Scumbag,  I hope Cindy hammers him.

You must have not have seen 20/20 last night because there was 100x more exploiting of Caylee done on that show than this dude did in the Globe. As a matter of a fact IMO he really didn't reveal to much. Yeah there are like two photos of Caylee on there but basically the article consisted mostly about his relationship with Caylee. I don't think it was that bad to be honest. Like I said her own family has done more of that. JMO

No I saw 20/20.  We all know the Anthonys are jerks and why they need the $$.
Bail, Lawyers, no work etc, no that is any excuse.  Plus I don't think it has been confirmed how they were paid.  But the Globe definitely pays for an interview and he is getting paid to talk about Casey.  IMO - I think its in bad taste.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »

Sorry, I messed up my previous post.  I should flow like this -

If I were George, I'd be sleeping with that gun under my pillow. If Casey is cold enough to kill her own child, what makes them think she would even think twice about killing Geroge and Cindy???  It's documented that her relationship with good ole mom and day have been rocky...to say the least. I would be terrified to close my eyes and sleep with her in the same house!!! Do you think they sleep in shifts?

And she had told her friend Amy that her parents were signing over the house to her...hmmm....sounds like her parents were next to go.  She would not have come home on bail to my house.  No way!
I wonder if she bought her parents tickets to Aruba.  She could go with something like...my parents retired to Aruba and disappeared.  Who would doubt her story?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »

Just want to repost this:

Someone should tip off the authoritys of the Caylee facebook profile. Its in Casey's friendlist and I just noticed that the ONLY friend Caylee's facebook profile has is of her mothers. Its not a standard account like a "Help Find Caylee" facebook it looks like its Caylees account. What if there is evidence on that profile like in the location or something? And I am thinking that profile was made before Casey was arrested.

!~*Mar*~!

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2008, 09:55:06 PM »

Here is the trust fund info:
A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee.  You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:
Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Phone 407-599-3777

The first thing to do is contact Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
and tell them you would like to see an accounting of the
donations so far, before you donate, so you can make sure
your monies would be used for legitimate purposes.
Oh you are an Angel!  Thanks wonderful Pink Angel.  I'll be calling them on Monday for sure.  I did find an online records but they are down until the 8th. Think I'll call the bank too while I am making people miserable.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »

Time for a little humor

Bank robbery

A man with a gun went into a bank and demanded their money. Once he was given the money, he turned to a customer and asked, 'Did you see me rob this bank?'

The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.'

The robber then shot him in the temple, killing him instantly.

He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, 'Did you see me rob this bank?'

The man replied, 'No sir, I didn't, but my wife did'.........     

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2008, 09:58:15 PM »

Someone should tip off the authoritys of the Caylee facebook profile. Its in Casey's friendlist and I just noticed that the ONLY friend Caylee's facebook profile has is of her mothers. Its not a standard account like a "Help Find Caylee" facebook it looks like its Caylees account. What if there is evidence on that profile like in the location or something? And I am thinking that profile was made before Casey was arrested.

I would bet LE is linked up to the computers in the house and they can see everything that been done on them.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2008, 09:58:26 PM »

tap tap tap

This thing on?

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2008, 09:59:15 PM »

Oh yes.....I'm sure that LE is watching every keystroke!!!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2008, 10:00:24 PM »

Running off to see what Geraldo has to say tonight! I hope he's doing his usual hard hitting journalism on this one!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2008, 10:01:24 PM »

I would bet LE is linked up to the computers in the house and they can see everything that been done on them.

If the account was made before she was arrested(and I am def thinking it was) then they might not know about it. And the thing about facebook is you cannot see the profile unless you added as a friend. I mean she has put things on Myspace before. I just find that really odd that there is a Caylee profile and the only friend in the friends list(you can view the friends list without having to be friends) is Casey.

I am sure they have looked into everything though.

!~*Mar*~!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2008, 10:01:25 PM »

I nominate JP Chatt as the daddy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2008, 10:01:27 PM »

I'm going to pull a Robots here....my job here is done....I've got a lot to deal with on the Natalee thread...new stuff in the works....will check back here too....this case is solved....Destiny

Destiny??? Don't pull a Robots..he never came back!  Thanks for all you've done here and for Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »

Geraldo: Casey will not be charged for violating the terms of her release even though police retrieved a handgum from George's car. They acted on a tip to know it was there.

Now their going through the Zenaida/Samantha garbage.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2008, 10:06:54 PM »

If the account was made before she was arrested(and I am def thinking it was) then they might not know about it. And the thing about facebook is you cannot see the profile unless you added as a friend. I mean she has put things on Myspace before. I just find that really odd that there is a Caylee profile and the only friend in the friends list(you can view the friends list without having to be friends) is Casey.

Her computer was taken by LE after she arrested.  The forensic computer analysists have gone over that computer with a fine toothed comb.  Even if she deleted stuff it will still be on the hard drive. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2008, 10:07:21 PM »

I think I am going crazy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2008, 10:07:23 PM »

not familar with facebook what does it me standard account i cant see anything ittell me to logg in  even on caysee's

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »

Why in the heck would a 3 year old need a facebook account. Talk about exploiting. I don't even put pics of my kids on my Myspace. Too many pedophiles lurking around.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

September 06, 2008
Caylee Anthony : Ground Zero : Day 2 Update 3
All totaled, nearly 1,200 people showed up today to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. That is a pretty amazing turnout, compared to the low numbers we were seeing last week.

One particular volunteer, a lady who is now answering phones in the command post, made my day when she said that this blog was the reason she came out to volunteer. I thought that was really great and I found it very touching.

In my last post, I informed you about the radio interview I was doing today with Shawn Wasson, host of "The News Junkie" on 1290 WJNO. In case you did not catch it, I'll be posting a copy of it as soon as the station uploads it to their Web site. Shawn's a great guy and I always enjoy going on his show.

After the interview, I drove out to the Anthony's house. It is maybe five miles from the EquuSearch command post, so whenever I am in route I try to swing by there to see if anything is happening. There was supposed to be a rally there at 3:00 p.m. but when I arrived there, at about 3:15 p.m., nothing was happening.

I uploaded two new videos of neighbors discussing the case in front of the Anthony house. You can watch them here.

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2008, 10:08:46 PM »

Destiny,

Don't go we you.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.