March 28, 2024, 02:53:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297338 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »

Does anybody agree that it seems odd that a gun being in the care & control of a Grandfather who has undertaken bond for a daughter with a missing child/probable murder is just taken by LE, leaving the family together.

They think this guy couldn't go get another gun, kill the daughter, wife & then do himself? 

Think this is a recipe for further tragedy?

Sure would put a quick end to this "Neverending Story".

They can blow themselves up for all I care, but I want them to first tell where sweet baby Caylee is.

Thank you for your replies.  There is something wrong here, it is either a response based on emotion of yes, let them take themselves out, outright stupidity or corruption based on a "courtesy" afforded due to George Anthony's formerly working in LE.  None of those reasons rise to the standards that I expect of those professions.  Hope to read that there is some rationality that I do not possess knowledge of as I find this very upsetting.

If laws, regulations & requirements aren't enforced then WRITE THEM OFF.  The shouldn't be in place to utilize on some biased pretense, otherwise it is neglect & I wanted to believe that Orlando was as good as Modesto, CA but now I find myself really questioning if they even come close.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2008, 10:09:14 PM »

Just want to repost this:

Someone should tip off the authoritys of the Caylee facebook profile. Its in Casey's friendlist and I just noticed that the ONLY friend Caylee's facebook profile has is of her mothers. Its not a standard account like a "Help Find Caylee" facebook it looks like its Caylees account. What if there is evidence on that profile like in the location or something? And I am thinking that profile was made before Casey was arrested.

I would bet LE is linked up to the computers in the house and they can see everything that been done on them.

If the account was made before she was arrested(and I am def thinking it was) then they might not know about it. And the thing about facebook is you cannot see the profile unless you added as a friend. I mean she has put things on Myspace before. I just find that really odd that there is a Caylee profile and the only friend in the friends list(you can view the friends list without having to be friends) is Casey.

I am sure they have looked into everything though.

Her computer was taken by LE after she arrested.  The forensic computer analysists have gone over that computer with a fine toothed comb.  Even if she deleted stuff it will still be on the hard drive. 

Oh that is true. You are righ they probably would have found it.

!~*Mar*~!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »

Just want to repost this:

Someone should tip off the authoritys of the Caylee facebook profile. Its in Casey's friendlist and I just noticed that the ONLY friend Caylee's facebook profile has is of her mothers. Its not a standard account like a "Help Find Caylee" facebook it looks like its Caylees account. What if there is evidence on that profile like in the location or something? And I am thinking that profile was made before Casey was arrested.

I would bet LE is linked up to the computers in the house and they can see everything that been done on them.

If the account was made before she was arrested(and I am def thinking it was) then they might not know about it. And the thing about facebook is you cannot see the profile unless you added as a friend. I mean she has put things on Myspace before. I just find that really odd that there is a Caylee profile and the only friend in the friends list(you can view the friends list without having to be friends) is Casey.

I am sure they have looked into everything though.

Why in the heck would a 3 year old need a facebook account. Talk about exploiting. I don't even put pics of my kids on my Myspace. Too many pedophiles lurking around.

My thoughts exactly.

!~*Mar*~!

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2008, 10:11:11 PM »

Ooops

Destiny,

Should be

Don't go we  you.

Time to get a new eyeglass prescription!

Darn it.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 06, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »

Let the family all kill each other, but before they do, just tell us where they buried caylee

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

I forgot that Casey didn't care about exploiting Caylee since she exposed her to so many different men in her short life. In and out.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »

Oh my word!!! I am re watching the video of the b day party where Caylee licks the frosting off caceys face. At first I thought how sweet it was. Now as I am observing it I notice someone takes Caylees hand with frosting on it and rubs it Caseys face....no big deal....Then watch how Casey takes Caylees hand and rubs it in HER face!!!! as if shes upset at her.....think about would you take your 2yo daughters hand with frosting and rub it on her face???? Maybe I'm obssessing too much but it creeped me out when I watched it again

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2008, 10:19:55 PM »

Dr Baden on Geraldo ---

Says they can analyze the hair and determine how many times Caylee was chloroformed previously.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2008, 10:20:57 PM »

I know people disagree, but I think bringing toddlers to this sort of protest is uncalled for not to mention how late it is! Its not a parade and I'm sure they are not talking about knitting classes. Do these little ones really need to hear baby killer talk?
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I totally agree and said yesterday they are just as bad as the Anthonys submitting the kids to the that.

IIRC.........that is one of the neighbor's kids. I guess they figure if they have to put up with it, they might as well participate. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2008, 10:23:50 PM »

I know people disagree, but I think bringing toddlers to this sort of protest is uncalled for not to mention how late it is! Its not a parade and I'm sure they are not talking about knitting classes. Do these little ones really need to hear baby killer talk?
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I totally agree and said yesterday they are just as bad as the Anthonys submitting the kids to the that.

IIRC.........that is one of the neighbor's kids. I guess they figure if they have to put up with it, they might as well participate. LOL

That is really not a safe environment for children.  It's a volatile situation...Cindy ranting with a hammer, people fighting in the street, then we find out George had a gun in his car.  Children do not belong in the midst of activity like that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2008, 10:24:40 PM »

Dr Baden on Geraldo ---

Says they can analyze the hair and determine how many times Caylee was chloroformed previously.

Excellent!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »

Dr Baden on Geraldo ---

That's amazing how they can determine that.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2008, 10:26:25 PM »

Thank you San!

I hope you don't mind but I loaded it in an online pdf viewer and posted RM's Globe article over at WS. I gave you kudos for it. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2008, 10:26:37 PM »

Dr Baden on Geraldo ---

Don't get Geraldo - thank you for that info.  Hair samples could be very damning!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »

Does anybody agree that it seems odd that a gun being in the care & control of a Grandfather who has undertaken bond for a daughter with a missing child/probable murder is just taken by LE, leaving the family together.

They think this guy couldn't go get another gun, kill the daughter, wife & then do himself? 

I don't believe with Casey out of bond, there can even be a weapon on the premises. I know in this state that is one of the conditions of bond.

No one in that family is stable enough mentally to be allowed a gun. That is a recipe for tragedy for sure !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2008, 10:30:07 PM »

Dr Baden on Geraldo ---

That's amazing how they can determine that.

It's amazing all the crap they can determine nowadays. The new test and technologies. I am in awe of it all.

It's getting harder and harder to "get away with murder."

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2008, 10:30:40 PM »

I know we're all irked at Brian over that post about Tim profitting off the $25 membership fee, etc..  but I was looking at his site just now, and found an interesting comment:

"I just read a blog that there’s a place called Sand Lake in Orlando, and Sand Lake’s advertises as “The Beautiful Life at Sand Lake.”  Casey’s tattoo says “Bella Vita” which means beautiful life, and I read that Sand Lake is close to where her car was abandoned.  Their logo also shows a bunch of flowers around a lake, and someone said Casey’s tattoo has flowers too (not sure if this is true).  Just wanted to pass this along… maybe there’s something to Sand Lake…

Thanks for all you and your team is doing!

Jill"

*Remember that crazy psychic from (was it Detroit? I forget).. she said she saw sand dunes.  Hmm..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »

Remember the case of the preachers wife, Blanche somebody that had poisoned him and several others with arsenic and they had his hair hair sample and could tell she had been poisoning him for months.  They could even tell the months he got more of the arsenic.  Its amazing me to me what they can do with forensics now.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2008, 10:31:25 PM »

Dr Baden on Geraldo ---

Not  just the chloroform, but ANY drugs she had previously been given...........depending on the hair length they can get a full profile of all drugs used up to a year.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2008, 10:32:42 PM »

I don't believe with Casey out of bond, there can even be a weapon on the premises. I know in this state that is one of the conditions of bond.

No one in that family is stable enough mentally to be allowed a gun. That is a recipe for tragedy for sure !!

You do not even need a permit to own a gun in Florida!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.