March 28, 2024, 04:43:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297344 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2008, 10:33:06 PM »

Thank you San!

I hope you don't mind but I loaded it in an online pdf viewer and posted RM's Globe article over at WS. I gave you kudos for it. Smile

I don't mind at all.  It is for everyone to read.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2008, 10:33:49 PM »

I'm surprised that LE hasn't been there since Casey's release searching that place w/a fine tooth comb to make sure there is no more chloroform in the house .... it would be pretty convenient for Casey to douse a towel and put herself to sleep and take her secret to her grave .... it would sure beat the heck out of life in prison!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »

Does anybody agree that it seems odd that a gun being in the care & control of a Grandfather who has undertaken bond for a daughter with a missing child/probable murder is just taken by LE, leaving the family together.

They think this guy couldn't go get another gun, kill the daughter, wife & then do himself? 

Think this is a recipe for further tragedy?

I don't believe with Casey out of bond, there can even be a weapon on the premises. I know in this state that is one of the conditions of bond.

No one in that family is stable enough mentally to be allowed a gun. That is a recipe for tragedy for sure !!

Unfortunately, there was a gun on the premises.  LE took it away last night.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »

I know we're all irked at Brian over that post about Tim profitting off the $25 membership fee, etc..  but I was looking at his site just now, and found an interesting comment:

"I just read a blog that there’s a place called Sand Lake in Orlando, and Sand Lake’s advertises as “The Beautiful Life at Sand Lake.”  Casey’s tattoo says “Bella Vita” which means beautiful life, and I read that Sand Lake is close to where her car was abandoned.  Their logo also shows a bunch of flowers around a lake, and someone said Casey’s tattoo has flowers too (not sure if this is true).  Just wanted to pass this along… maybe there’s something to Sand Lake…

Thanks for all you and your team is doing!

Jill"

*Remember that crazy psychic from (was it Detroit? I forget).. she said she saw sand dunes.  Hmm..

Interesting. Someone should pass that along to Tim.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »

Dr Baden on Geraldo ---

Says they can analyze the hair and determine how many times Caylee was chloroformed previously.

Not  just the chloroform, but ANY drugs she had previously been given...........depending on the hair length they can get a full profile of all drugs used up to a year.

I am sure that is probably one of the reasons why Casey doesn't want her found.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2008, 10:37:43 PM »

I know we're all irked at Brian over that post about Tim profitting off the $25 membership fee, etc..  but I was looking at his site just now, and found an interesting comment:

"I just read a blog that there’s a place called Sand Lake in Orlando, and Sand Lake’s advertises as “The Beautiful Life at Sand Lake.”  Casey’s tattoo says “Bella Vita” which means beautiful life, and I read that Sand Lake is close to where her car was abandoned.  Their logo also shows a bunch of flowers around a lake, and someone said Casey’s tattoo has flowers too (not sure if this is true).  Just wanted to pass this along… maybe there’s something to Sand Lake…

Jill"

*Remember that crazy psychic from (was it Detroit? I forget).. she said she saw sand dunes.  Hmm..

It's my understanding that Tim is working where LE is thinking makes the most sense .... The more ground that is covered by whomever for whatever reason is a bonus ...  The more ground covered the better chance of finding Caylee

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2008, 10:38:36 PM »

http://www.sandlakecondos.com/

8927 Latrec Avenue
Orlando, FL 32819

I'm not sure of where that Amscot is located... anybody? I was just curious about the distance between the two.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »

Jill"

Personally I like to read all comments no matter where they are posted, you just never know when someone will anonymously post something important.

That said, in my opinion Brian is a fraud.  I've though he was a fraud ever since we caught him back dating a dream pertaining to the NH case.  I could care less what Brian says or does.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2008, 10:41:58 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2008, 10:42:53 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2008, 10:43:23 PM »

I heard it too Invision, Where the heck he getting all this info ?

Prayers for Caylee
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »

what kind of flowers are in the tattoo Casey got?

I'm not much into psychics myself..  Call me a skeptic.. not that I think anybody else is a nut for believing in them.  "Seeing is believing", I suppose.  I do like reading the posts there.. some of them are very interesting.  I was really ticked though when that poster made the comment about the $25, and the fact that Brian didn't call them on it and correct them.  However, I do think it's great that Gale and her team have been out searching for Caylee.   Ya can't say the same about the Anthonys.

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: September 06, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »

That's what I heard.  I imagine Cindy will bring the hammer down on Tim's head before she allows that though.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: September 06, 2008, 10:44:26 PM »

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.

Would the Anthony's really let them? IF this is the case, I bet it's through a search warrant.  Has to be.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 06, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »

Then they better get a camera on the backyard pronto as I'll bet there is lots of action going on there tonight!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: September 06, 2008, 10:46:47 PM »

Would the Anthony's really let them? IF this is the case, I bet it's through a search warrant.  Has to be.

I know LE already searched the backyard.  Wouldn't it be something if the family moved Caylee's body back there AFTER LE searched it?  After all, the best place to hide a body is a place that has already been searched.
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: September 06, 2008, 10:49:21 PM »

Jill"

It's not that close:

Driving directions to 8927 Latrec Ave, Orlando, FL 32819 (Condos)
19.2 mi – about 29 mins

2800 N Goldenrod Rd (Near Amscot)
Orlando, FL 32807

1.   Head south on N Goldenrod Rd/SR-551 S toward Mistletoe Ct      
2.8 mi
2.   Turn right onto the SR-408-TOLL W ramp to Orlando      
0.2 mi
3.   Merge onto East-West Expy/SR-408 W
Toll road

5.6 mi
4.   Take exit 10A to merge onto I-4 W toward Tampa      
8.3 mi
5.   Take exit 74A for Sand Lake Rd/SR-482 toward International Dr      
1.1 mi
6.   Turn right at W Sand Lake Rd      
495 ft
7.   Turn left at CR-439 S/Turkey Lake Rd      
1.1 mi
8.   Turn right at Palmacia Blvd      
272 ft
9.   Slight right at Latrec Ave      
469 ft

8927 Latrec Ave, Orlando, FL 32819
nessagurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: September 06, 2008, 10:49:37 PM »

Someone should tip off the authoritys of the Caylee facebook profile. Its in Casey's friendlist and I just noticed that the ONLY friend Caylee's facebook profile has is of her mothers. Its not a standard account like a "Help Find Caylee" facebook it looks like its Caylees account. What if there is evidence on that profile like in the location or something?

Does anyone have the link for Casey's facebook profile?

Bring Caylee Home!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: September 06, 2008, 10:50:29 PM »

what kind of flowers are in the tattoo Casey got?

I'm not much into psychics myself..  Call me a skeptic.. not that I think anybody else is a nut for believing in them.  "Seeing is believing", I suppose.  I do like reading the posts there.. some of them are very interesting.  I was really ticked though when that poster made the comment about the $25, and the fact that Brian didn't call them on it and correct them.  However, I do think it's great that Gale and her team have been out searching for Caylee.   Ya can't say the same about the Anthonys.

I don't believe the details of Casey's tattoo were ever released (to my knowledge) ... I think there has been speculation, but no real confirmation ... 

I agree to a point that psychics have merit if used properly ... However I immediately lost respect for Gale (the psychic) and or that site the minute she interjected herself into this case UNINVITED .....

Like I have said before, I have respect for the woman that is out there beating the bushes as a human being, but have lost any belief in her psychic abilites when she announced to the world she had visions of where Caylee was ..... "professionals" do not act that way     JMO

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: September 06, 2008, 10:50:31 PM »

Does anybody have a link or site where I can watch all of Cindy's testimony in the bond hearing.  I only saw some of it from Fox 35.  I can't believe she was chewing gum with a sleeveless shirt on in court.  Well, yes I can.  She defines crazy white trash!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.