March 29, 2024, 02:20:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297446 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2008, 10:50:46 PM »

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2008, 10:52:37 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.

Would the Anthony's really let them? IF this is the case, I bet it's through a search warrant.  Has to be.

I know LE already searched the backyard.  Wouldn't it be something if the family moved Caylee's body back there AFTER LE searched it?  After all, the best place to hide a body is a place that has already been searched.

MAYBE "they" have LP around to continue to put pressure on the Anthonys by making statements such as these on tv, knowing the Anthony's are prolly watching?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2008, 10:52:55 PM »

Rob Dick says Casey wanted him to look for Zenaida and her older sister Samantha.  Says Zenaida held her down and gave her a script to follow while Samantha led Caylee away and put her in a silver Ford Focus.  This allegedly happened in Jay Blanchard Park.

Whatever.

Would someone named Zenaida have a sister named Samantha?  That seems not quite right.

Oh....sorry.  This was on Geraldo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2008, 10:53:00 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.

Would the Anthony's really let them? IF this is the case, I bet it's through a search warrant.  Has to be.

Exactly, they will have a search warrant and the Anthony's won't have a choice.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2008, 10:53:07 PM »

I know LE already searched the backyard.  Wouldn't it be something if the family moved Caylee's body back there AFTER LE searched it?  After all, the best place to hide a body is a place that has already been searched.

As I said before they had better check out that freezer in the garage.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2008, 10:53:54 PM »

OMG Good one Deenie! LOL
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »

After all, the best place to hide a body is a place that has already been searched.
----------------------
I have said from the beginning they need to take the dogs back to the Anthonys and search UNDER the house, the back yard, UNDER the shed, UNDER the pool, and any freezers etc.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:33 PM »

George looks good in stripes.  That will serve him well for the next 20 years.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:55 PM »

Rob Dick says Casey wanted him to look for Zenaida and her older sister Samantha.  Says Zenaida held her down and gave her a script to follow while Samantha led Caylee away and put her in a silver Ford Focus.  This allegedly happened in Jay Blanchard Park.

Whatever.

Would someone named Zenaida have a sister named Samantha?  That seems not quite right.

I thought the same thing.  Maybe when they held her down , they had to use chloroform to get her to let go of the tight grip she had on Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2008, 10:57:01 PM »

Whatever.

LE interviewed this Zenaida person.. and supposedly, a Samantha Gonzalez really exists as well.  I wonder if the two are related, though?  (Gonzales is a very common name)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

Does anybody have a link or site where I can watch all of Cindy's testimony in the bond hearing.  I only saw some of it from Fox 35.  I can't believe she was chewing gum with a sleeveless shirt on in court.  Well, yes I can.  She defines crazy white trash!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Prayers for Caylee
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2008, 10:57:13 PM »

Whatever.

That's exactally why Casey went back to Jay Blanchard Park .... cuz they would kidnap a child from her mother and be there the next time she came back! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2008, 11:00:24 PM »

That's what I heard.  I imagine Cindy will bring the hammer down on Tim's head before she allows that though.

If that baby is there, they are going to refuse...........If they refuse, LE will have probable cause and get a search warrant.

I do believe they have moved her back around that house.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

I thought they had done that already but my husband said they only moved a little of the pavers , so if anything LE will come in and tear it all up .. Tim no hes not LE hes searches fields a, swamps and woods , LE will bring there own people in for that I think LP just blows allott of smoke, some right some wrong JMO

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2008, 11:01:25 PM »

Another interesting theory, posted over at Brian's... pertaining to Zenaida and Samantha:
http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm

"Hello Brian,

While watching the Friday September 5th edition of Great Van Sustren Great interviewed Leonard Padilla and during this interview Padilla talked about the first time that Casey was bailed out of jail and returned to the Anthony's home.  Padilla claims that the only time he spoke with Casey in her home she told him the now familiar story about how she gave Caylee to a woman name Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3073674&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

During Padilla's conversation with Casey she claims that Zenaida Gonzalez and her older sister Samantha Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee and gave Casey a "script" that she was to read and act from for the next 30 days if she ever wanted to see Caylee alive again.  Casey also gave Padilla a description of the car that Zenaida and her sister Samantha drove which was a 2008 Silver Ford Focus.

Here's what we know to be fact:

1.  The police actually located a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez that looked at an apartment for rent at the Sawgrass apartment complex on June 17th.

2.  There is indeed a Samantha Gonzalez that lives in Orlando, Florida about 23 miles from the Anthony's home.

3.  The woman the police interviewed named Zenaida Gonzalez who lives in Orlando, Florida does indeed own and drive a 2008 Silver Ford Focus.

Now I find all of these facts to be too much to be an coincidence.

A woman with the name Zenaida Gonzalez, the same make, model, color and year of the car, who looked at an apartment on June 17th at the Sawgrass apartment complex.

I think it's more than plausible that Casey's story in regards to what she told Padilla may be true.  How in the world could Casey come up with the woman's name, car make/model/year, and, tell people that Caylee was left with Zenaida at the Sawgrass apartments and have all of this be pot luck???  There has to be some truth in this.

Also, I know that the police interviewed the woman named Zenaida Gonzalez that looked at an apartment at the Sawgrass apartment complex but how do we know that this woman and possibly her sister are not really involved in this in some way?  The police may have made a mistake and eliminated her as an suspect and possibly have been duped and lied to by Zenaida Gonzalez.  It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.

I feel that it is quite conceivable that Casey did indeed take Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments and met with a Zenaida Gonzalez who may have only been pretending to live there when in fact she did not only to take Caylee from Casey.  This could all be part of an elaborate child kidnapping ring whereby these people pose as babysitters and then take off with the child after they gain a person's trust over time.  It is possible that Casey had been taking Caylee to Zenaida at the Sawgrass apartments for several months and Zenaida was pretending to live at the Sawgrass apartments.  All she would need to do is wait outside in front of one of the apartments and act like she lived there and when Casey would come by to drop off Caylee it's possible that Casey simply handed Caylee to Zenaida without actually going into one of the apartments assuming that Zenaida lived there and when Casey left, Zenaida would be able to take Caylee anywhere she wanted to.

If all of the above is true and Casey was told to act a certain way or had been given "instructions" by kidnappers if she ever wanted to see Caylee alive again who among us would not do what the kidnappers told us to do in order to protect our child?  We live in a very screwed up world and there are alot of sick people out there and it's very possible that Caylee really has been abducted and that her abducters are playing a sick game with Casey.

Obviously this is just a theory and we simply do not have all of the pieces of the puzzle in order to fully comprehend the situation here.  I think that it's important for everyone to remember this because none of us really has all of the pieces of the puzzle so it's easy to make assumptions such as she's guilty or someone kidnapped Caylee etc...

The bottom line is that none of us knows why Casey is acting the way she is acting.  Is she acting this way to protect Caylee from a real threat or is she already dead?  Perhaps Casey did have something to do with Caylee's death whether it was an accident or intentional and if so the truth will ultimately reveal itself in time God willing."

--------------

I'm curious where this person got the info, though, that Samantha is a real person.. is this verified? I haven't seen anything about her (that I recall).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2008, 11:01:54 PM »

Does anybody have a link or site where I can watch all of Cindy's testimony in the bond hearing.  I only saw some of it from Fox 35.  I can't believe she was chewing gum with a sleeveless shirt on in court.  Well, yes I can.  She defines crazy white trash!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Hey thanks, but I have seen this one.  It cuts off in the middle.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 06, 2008, 11:02:35 PM »

Garage door up on killercam.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2008, 11:02:45 PM »

Whatever.

That's exactally why Casey went back to Jay Blanchard Park .... cuz they would kidnap a child from her mother and be there the next time she came back! 

I wonder if Zenaida and Samantha know George is watching them and Cindy is planning a covert operation to take down the big bad sisters and Samantha's 3 kids.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2008, 11:03:01 PM »

CA-RAP!  Black truck gone and I missed it ... UGH you look away for a few mins and you miss things! 

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2008, 11:03:21 PM »

Garage door up on killercam.

Dang while I was posting that the black truck left and I missed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.