March 29, 2024, 02:55:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297450 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.
Will the Anthonys allow that? Also, was there a confirmation from TES that the Anthonys would not provide a Caylee garment to train their search dogs? TYIA

I asked Red to find out from Tim Miller about if the Anthony's gave them a scent item of Caylee's...haven't heard back on that. 

I believe there will be a search warrant and the Anthony's won't have a choice but allow searchers to dig in their yard.  I don't know if it will be LE or TES but it can certainly happen. 

Makes you wonder if anyone in that house is nervous.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2008, 11:26:30 PM »

I assume that the script instructed Casey to party it up for next 30 days and ... go get herself a tattoo.

I assume that Baez regards the decomposition and DNA in the trunk of Casey's vehicle a non-issue.  I assume the fact there is not one shred of evidence which implies that Z the long time nanny ever existed is a non issue.

I assume that there is a reasonable explanation why the script cannot be produced.  Something akin to Mission Impossible ... the instruction were to be read ... memorized and destroyed.

The master manipulator has a few takers on this one.

Janet

+++++++++

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT
Rob Dick

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2008, 11:26:41 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.
Will the Anthonys allow that? Also, was there a confirmation from TES that the Anthonys would not provide a Caylee garment to train their search dogs? TYIA

I imagine Cindy would go batsh*t crazy if Tim showed up to search her yard.  It would have to be LE - with a warrant.

Who knows Switchy .... maybe thats what LE wants ... who knows what kind of info might spew from her mouth under that kind of pressure

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2008, 11:26:42 PM »

LP said there was a slab recently poured and that Tim Miller will probably be looking under that slab....if not tomorrow, the Monday or Tuesday. (I listened to it twice..)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

Then they better get a camera on the backyard pronto as I'll bet there is lots of action going on there tonight!

Maybe this is what the LE leak to Fox was about....fast breaking news in the case

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »

Also Casey changed her story and is now saying she left Caylee at the park with Zenaida and Samantha and not at the apartment.  She is a liar.
Maybe after she killed Caylee, she started searching for a possible killer of her baby and she found ZENAIDA....maybe Casey dropped Caylee's body around Zenaida's Apartment.
But if it is true that Zenaida was the Babysitter or the possible kidnapper, Caylee's cloth and toys should have zenaida's DNA
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »

LP said there was a slab recently poured and that Tim Miller will probably be looking under that slab....if not tomorrow, the Monday or Tuesday. (I listened to it twice..)

Slab? I heard pavers.

Even if it was pavers. Why didn't the dogs hit? Could they have dug deep enough? Covered with lyme or something to throw the scent off? So many questions.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »

Would the Anthony's really let them? IF this is the case, I bet it's through a search warrant.  Has to be.

I know LE already searched the backyard.  Wouldn't it be something if the family moved Caylee's body back there AFTER LE searched it?  After all, the best place to hide a body is a place that has already been searched.

As I said before they had better check out that freezer in the garage.

Yes, I've brought up that freezer a couple of times myself in hopes that LE is monitoring this site and might pick up on it.

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »

lol
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2008, 11:31:50 PM »

Then they better get a camera on the backyard pronto as I'll bet there is lots of action going on there tonight!

Maybe this is what the LE leak to Fox was about....fast breaking news in the case

I believe there will be something big Monday. I don't know why, but I keep having that feeling. If they got a "tip" on that concealed gun, they got some other tips. I hope they are running balistics tests on that gun.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2008, 11:31:58 PM »

I'll tell ya ... you can't make this stuff up!  LOL   I'm thinking LP is going out there on a limb ... first the dumpster comment, then Lee possibly the father, now this ..... I wonder if he is helping this investigation (adding pressure) or hurting it .... I like LP ... I really think he wants Caylee found but .... I just don't know where he is coming from on all these speculations.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

I asked Red to find out from Tim Miller about if the Anthony's gave them a scent item of Caylee's...haven't heard back on that. 

I believe there will be a search warrant and the Anthony's won't have a choice but allow searchers to dig in their yard.  I don't know if it will be LE or TES but it can certainly happen. 
Wouldn't there need to be a LE statement that showed cause for the search warrant? Plus, wouldn't it need a judge's signature? I don't think any group can simply demand to search a person's property. No matter what our opinion of TES, this seems a little strange to me, unless it is OC SO seeking the search warrant or the Anthonys have allowed the search (which I would doubt).
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2008, 11:34:07 PM »

Slab? I heard pavers.

Even if it was pavers. Why didn't the dogs hit? Could they have dug deep enough? Covered with lyme or something to throw the scent off? So many questions.

I believe she could have possibly been moved BACK after the first search.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2008, 11:35:05 PM »

Casey- your 30 day script was over when your mother called 911.  Remember you said "I have not seen my daughter in 31 days."  Get your story straight.

However, I do hold much cred on what LP has to say.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2008, 11:37:12 PM »

I'll tell ya ... you can't make this stuff up!  LOL   I'm thinking LP is going out there on a limb ... first the dumpster comment, then Lee possibly the father, now this ..... I wonder if he is helping this investigation (adding pressure) or hurting it .... I like LP ... I really think he wants Caylee found but .... I just don't know where he is coming from on all these speculations.

I think BEFORE he brought her home, he had the house set up for conversations, the computer set up to see all the websites visited, and anything else new electronic surveillance has now. He was not going to lose his money, and he had two inside people also. I personally believes he knows a LOT, but cannot and will not disclose it because it would jeopardize LE's case. I doubt it is anything which can be used in court, but can be used for other things.

Since I don't live there, I wonder if someone could tell me what "pavers" are.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2008, 11:37:36 PM »

Channel 6 News at 11:00 said the Anthonys have installed a camera on their house so they can monitor what's going on outside.  IMO, they should worry more about who's inside the house than worrying about what's going on outside.  I once knew someone with a lot of the same characteristics as Casey and although everything she said was one lie after another, the truth seemed to always be embedded between all of the lies. I do believe that Casey has already told LE where Caylee is but has done so in riddles. I firmly believe the statements about being "close to home" will wnd up being very true.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:27 PM »

Wouldn't there need to be a LE statement that showed cause for the search warrant? Plus, wouldn't it need a judge's signature? I don't think any group can simply demand to search a person's property. No matter what our opinion of TES, this seems a little strange to me, unless it is OC SO seeking the search warrant or the Anthonys have allowed the search (which I would doubt).

I would think there would be PLEANTY of good reason's LE could use to get a search warrant!  They certainly have successfully done so in the past!  No one said that TES were the ones requesting to search.  LP simply stated that Tim may search .... TES is searching were LE is asking them to go. 

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »

I'm sure LE is loving this.  While we're all watching LP, Cindy, the protestors and Tim, no one is watching LE.  I'm quite sure they like it that way.

I'll tell ya ... you can't make this stuff up!  LOL   I'm thinking LP is going out there on a limb ... first the dumpster comment, then Lee possibly the father, now this ..... I wonder if he is helping this investigation (adding pressure) or hurting it .... I like LP ... I really think he wants Caylee found but .... I just don't know where he is coming from on all these speculations.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: September 06, 2008, 11:41:25 PM »

I would think there would be PLEANTY of good reason's LE could use to get a search warrant!  They certainly have successfully done so in the past!  No one said that TES were the ones requesting to search.  LP simply stated that Tim may search .... TES is searching were LE is asking them to go. 

Daryl - I'm not suggesting that TES is in any way asking for a search.  All I'm saying that TES is working WITH LE and if LE gets a search warrant to search the Anthony back yard, and if LE asks TES to search the Anthony back yard, TES will search the Anthony back yard.  TES is doing what LE asks them to do.
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: September 06, 2008, 11:41:27 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.