April 23, 2024, 08:50:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299098 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 06, 2008, 11:43:18 PM »

Channel 6 News at 11:00 said the Anthonys have installed a camera on their house so they can monitor what's going on outside.  IMO, they should worry more about who's inside the house than worrying about what's going on outside.  I once knew someone with a lot of the same characteristics as Casey and although everything she said was one lie after another, the truth seemed to always be embedded between all of the lies. I do believe that Casey has already told LE where Caylee is but has done so in riddles. I firmly believe the statements about being "close to home" will wnd up being very true.

Thanks Anninfl - wonder if they are motion lights, LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: September 06, 2008, 11:43:32 PM »

Channel 6 News at 11:00 said the Anthonys have installed a camera on their house so they can monitor what's going on outside.  IMO, they should worry more about who's inside the house than worrying about what's going on outside.  I once knew someone with a lot of the same characteristics as Casey and although everything she said was one lie after another, the truth seemed to always be embedded between all of the lies. I do believe that Casey has already told LE where Caylee is but has done so in riddles. I firmly believe the statements about being "close to home" will wnd up being very true.

I too have believed this.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: September 06, 2008, 11:43:38 PM »

No kidding.  I wouldn't sleep in that house until I installed an industrial size deadbolt on my bedroom door.
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: September 06, 2008, 11:43:46 PM »

Daryl - I'm not suggesting that TES is in any way asking for a search.  All I'm saying that TES is working WITH LE and if LE gets a search warrant to search the Anthony back yard, and if LE asks TES to search the Anthony back yard, TES will search the Anthony back yard.  TES is doing what LE asks them to do.

Yes, because in a sense TES is a contract employee of OC LE. They are paying them afterall.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: September 06, 2008, 11:44:35 PM »

I think LP has told LE much more than we can even imagine at this point.  I have to say that I have gained some amount of respect for him over the last week.  I think he really got more media out of this one than even he had bargained for. Even if he wasn't in the Anthony house often, he had people that were.  I think he was intentionally out of the limelight a lot because he was doing other things, like talking to LE.  It won't surprise me to hear that he will be called to testify in this case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: September 06, 2008, 11:45:17 PM »

Daryl - I'm not suggesting that TES is in any way asking for a search.  All I'm saying that TES is working WITH LE and if LE gets a search warrant to search the Anthony back yard, and if LE asks TES to search the Anthony back yard, TES will search the Anthony back yard.  TES is doing what LE asks them to do.

Yes, because in a sense TES is a contract employee of OC LE. They are paying them afterall.

True - OC LE donated $5,000 plus equipment to TES for the search
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2008, 11:45:49 PM »

Oh Yeah - Pavers are pretty much like bricks.  I habe them in my driveway and walkway.  Some people refer to them as cobblestone.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 06, 2008, 11:46:34 PM »

TES is an independant operator ... under no contract or obligation of anyone.  They work off of their own resources, the kindness of caring citizens and DONTATIONS from whomever chooses to DONATE!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: September 06, 2008, 11:46:40 PM »

Daryl,

do you know if there are any materials, chemicals that can sabotage cadaver dogs from detecting the decomposition smells.  Like if a body was 6 feet underground in the middle of a 9' x 14' area inside a hard plastic storage container lidded & then bungie corded having the hole surrounded with such a sabotaging material?

I so need some guidance, this is driving me over the edge.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2008, 11:48:10 PM »

I hope Casey is sitting in front of a monitor, watching all of the angry protestors and reading every one of the signs they are carrying.  I think someone should force her to watch the videos of that precious little Caylee over and over again.  Maybe that would break her. 
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.

I'm sure LE is loving this.  While we're all watching LP, Cindy, the protestors and Tim, no one is watching LE.  I'm quite sure they like it that way.

LP said there was a slab recently poured and that Tim Miller will probably be looking under that slab....if not tomorrow, the Monday or Tuesday. (I listened to it twice..)

I'll tell ya ... you can't make this stuff up!  LOL   I'm thinking LP is going out there on a limb ... first the dumpster comment, then Lee possibly the father, now this ..... I wonder if he is helping this investigation (adding pressure) or hurting it .... I like LP ... I really think he wants Caylee found but .... I just don't know where he is coming from on all these speculations.

I think LP is pulling a "casey" and giving out all this insane info just to irritate the family, and let them know what it feels like for the rest of the world with the info Casey is giving.... none of it true, but you never know!  And if he is, I hope he continues!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2008, 11:51:39 PM »

Thanks Anninfl - wonder if they are motion lights, LOL

Someone send the skank-cam address to Casey....she can see what's going on outside her house.....and it's free Casey...you don't have to steal any more $$

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.

I'm sure LE is loving this.  While we're all watching LP, Cindy, the protestors and Tim, no one is watching LE.  I'm quite sure they like it that way.

LP said there was a slab recently poured and that Tim Miller will probably be looking under that slab....if not tomorrow, the Monday or Tuesday. (I listened to it twice..)

I'll tell ya ... you can't make this stuff up!  LOL   I'm thinking LP is going out there on a limb ... first the dumpster comment, then Lee possibly the father, now this ..... I wonder if he is helping this investigation (adding pressure) or hurting it .... I like LP ... I really think he wants Caylee found but .... I just don't know where he is coming from on all these speculations.

I think LP is pulling a "casey" and giving out all this insane info just to irritate the family, and let them know what it feels like for the rest of the world with the info Casey is giving.... none of it true, but you never know!  And if he is, I hope he continues!

I dunno .... I'm hopin he has some "inside" information (if ya know what I mean) 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2008, 11:52:31 PM »

Slab? I heard pavers.

Even if it was pavers. Why didn't the dogs hit? Could they have dug deep enough? Covered with lyme or something to throw the scent off? So many questions.

I believe she could have possibly been moved BACK after the first search.

In the interviews Greta had with Cindy and George, didn't George tell her that he had checked out the backyard and lifted up and looked under the pavers that he had recently laid down?  I thought that was very strange.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »

Daryl,

do you know if there are any materials, chemicals that can sabotage cadaver dogs from detecting the decomposition smells.  Like if a body was 6 feet underground in the middle of a 9' x 14' area inside a hard plastic storage container lidded & then bungie corded having the hole surrounded with such a sabotaging material?

I so need some guidance, this is driving me over the edge.
Completely out of my expertise. There is an interesting book I read a while back written by Mary Roach "Stiffs" that describes some of that. It is a little macabre, but very readable.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2008, 11:54:58 PM »

Slab? I heard pavers.

Even if it was pavers. Why didn't the dogs hit? Could they have dug deep enough? Covered with lyme or something to throw the scent off? So many questions.

Now there is a though. I wonder if LE had them under surveillance after the first search.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »

Slab? I heard pavers.

In the interviews Greta had with Cindy and George, didn't George tell her that he had checked out the backyard and lifted up and looked under the pavers that he had recently laid down?  I thought that was very strange.

Not sure puzzler, I didn't see many of the Greta inverviews   

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2008, 11:57:23 PM »

Niterzzz all .... I'm getting sleepy! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2008, 11:57:49 PM »

I wonder if LE (or maybe even LP) have bugged the inside of the house.  They have done that before here in Florida with the missing Eisenberg baby,
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2008, 11:58:27 PM »

Another interesting theory, posted over at Brian's... pertaining to Zenaida and Samantha:
http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm

"Hello Brian,

While watching the Friday September 5th edition of Great Van Sustren Great interviewed Leonard Padilla and during this interview Padilla talked about the first time that Casey was bailed out of jail and returned to the Anthony's home.  Padilla claims that the only time he spoke with Casey in her home she told him the now familiar story about how she gave Caylee to a woman name Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3073674&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

During Padilla's conversation with Casey she claims that Zenaida Gonzalez and her older sister Samantha Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee and gave Casey a "script" that she was to read and act from for the next 30 days if she ever wanted to see Caylee alive again.  Casey also gave Padilla a description of the car that Zenaida and her sister Samantha drove which was a 2008 Silver Ford Focus.

Here's what we know to be fact:

1.  The police actually located a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez that looked at an apartment for rent at the Sawgrass apartment complex on June 17th.

2.  There is indeed a Samantha Gonzalez that lives in Orlando, Florida about 23 miles from the Anthony's home.

3.  The woman the police interviewed named Zenaida Gonzalez who lives in Orlando, Florida does indeed own and drive a 2008 Silver Ford Focus.

Now I find all of these facts to be too much to be an coincidence.

A woman with the name Zenaida Gonzalez, the same make, model, color and year of the car, who looked at an apartment on June 17th at the Sawgrass apartment complex.

I think it's more than plausible that Casey's story in regards to what she told Padilla may be true.  How in the world could Casey come up with the woman's name, car make/model/year, and, tell people that Caylee was left with Zenaida at the Sawgrass apartments and have all of this be pot luck???  There has to be some truth in this.

Also, I know that the police interviewed the woman named Zenaida Gonzalez that looked at an apartment at the Sawgrass apartment complex but how do we know that this woman and possibly her sister are not really involved in this in some way?  The police may have made a mistake and eliminated her as an suspect and possibly have been duped and lied to by Zenaida Gonzalez.  It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.

I feel that it is quite conceivable that Casey did indeed take Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments and met with a Zenaida Gonzalez who may have only been pretending to live there when in fact she did not only to take Caylee from Casey.  This could all be part of an elaborate child kidnapping ring whereby these people pose as babysitters and then take off with the child after they gain a person's trust over time.  It is possible that Casey had been taking Caylee to Zenaida at the Sawgrass apartments for several months and Zenaida was pretending to live at the Sawgrass apartments.  All she would need to do is wait outside in front of one of the apartments and act like she lived there and when Casey would come by to drop off Caylee it's possible that Casey simply handed Caylee to Zenaida without actually going into one of the apartments assuming that Zenaida lived there and when Casey left, Zenaida would be able to take Caylee anywhere she wanted to.

If all of the above is true and Casey was told to act a certain way or had been given "instructions" by kidnappers if she ever wanted to see Caylee alive again who among us would not do what the kidnappers told us to do in order to protect our child?  We live in a very screwed up world and there are alot of sick people out there and it's very possible that Caylee really has been abducted and that her abducters are playing a sick game with Casey.

Obviously this is just a theory and we simply do not have all of the pieces of the puzzle in order to fully comprehend the situation here.  I think that it's important for everyone to remember this because none of us really has all of the pieces of the puzzle so it's easy to make assumptions such as she's guilty or someone kidnapped Caylee etc...

The bottom line is that none of us knows why Casey is acting the way she is acting.  Is she acting this way to protect Caylee from a real threat or is she already dead?  Perhaps Casey did have something to do with Caylee's death whether it was an accident or intentional and if so the truth will ultimately reveal itself in time God willing."

--------------

I'm curious where this person got the info, though, that Samantha is a real person.. is this verified? I haven't seen anything about her (that I recall).

Just trying to catch up here, I'm sure others have responded to this.   But my question is how do you explain the decomp smell in the trunk, including the samples taken from the trunk, blood, hair, etc...   then chloroform, the list goes on.....  I might consider this if it not for all the other evidence the LE has leaked, not to mention, what they haven't leaked yet.   All you need to do, is weigh the pro's and con's, and there is overwhelming evidence, this is not the case.  Not to say, Z and S, may NOT have had something to do with it.   But Casey was very involved, if not the ringmaster of this.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.