April 16, 2024, 06:38:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298554 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2008, 11:58:58 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.

LP said there was a slab recently poured and that Tim Miller will probably be looking under that slab....if not tomorrow, the Monday or Tuesday. (I listened to it twice..)

Slab? I heard pavers.

Even if it was pavers. Why didn't the dogs hit? Could they have dug deep enough? Covered with lyme or something to throw the scent off? So many questions.

I believe she could have possibly been moved BACK after the first search.

Trying to get caught up so if this has been addressed, sorry.  I thought Cindy told Greta that the dogs had an "inconsistant" hit on the pavers. And then Cindy questioned (maybe somewhere else) if sweat or blood on the pavers would cause the dog to alert because George had sweat and bled while putting in those pavers.  Anyone else remember any of this? 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

Yes.  I don't think it's slab as much as it's pavers.  If LP is saying Tim will be searching there he's probably right.

LP said there was a slab recently poured and that Tim Miller will probably be looking under that slab....if not tomorrow, the Monday or Tuesday. (I listened to it twice..)

Slab? I heard pavers.

Even if it was pavers. Why didn't the dogs hit? Could they have dug deep enough? Covered with lyme or something to throw the scent off? So many questions.

In the interviews Greta had with Cindy and George, didn't George tell her that he had checked out the backyard and lifted up and looked under the pavers that he had recently laid down?  I thought that was very strange.

Not sure puzzler, I didn't see many of the Greta inverviews   
Could they put clorofoorm...?....did they notice after the first search if  the dogs were sleepy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2008, 11:59:14 PM »

Slab? I heard pavers.

In the interviews Greta had with Cindy and George, didn't George tell her that he had checked out the backyard and lifted up and looked under the pavers that he had recently laid down?  I thought that was very strange.

Not sure puzzler, I didn't see many of the Greta inverviews   

You can watch them on You-Tube.  Just type in Caylee Anthony.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 06, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »

Slab? I heard pavers.

let me get this sraight....the 1st place normal families look for their missing 3 yr old child/grandchild is under concrete pavers.......these people are beyond ridiculous

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2008, 12:01:15 AM »

I think LP has told LE much more than we can even imagine at this point.  I have to say that I have gained some amount of respect for him over the last week.  I think he really got more media out of this one than even he had bargained for. Even if he wasn't in the Anthony house often, he had people that were.  I think he was intentionally out of the limelight a lot because he was doing other things, like talking to LE.  It won't surprise me to hear that he will be called to testify in this case.

He has said that they won't be called by the prosecution to testify.  (Who really knows.)

Tony has said that he and LP have interviewed several people who know Casey and "are continuing to interview 1 to 2 more each week".  I would think that Tony/LP are providing the LE with any information they get from these interviews...continuing intereviews.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 07, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »

thanks for responding Daryl

will check that book out online
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2008, 12:04:21 AM »

I hope Casey is sitting in front of a monitor, watching all of the angry protestors and reading every one of the signs they are carrying.  I think someone should force her to watch the videos of that precious little Caylee over and over again.  Maybe that would break her. 

I'm pretty sure if Casey can handle touching and carrying and dumping her daughter's decomposing corpse, she can handle a few piddly protestors and Caylee videos.
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2008, 12:04:26 AM »

let me get this sraight....the 1st place normal families look for their missing 3 yr old child/grandchild is under concrete pavers.......these people are beyond ridiculous
Sad. Normal families don't wait a month.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2008, 12:04:28 AM »

I hope Casey is sitting in front of a monitor, watching all of the angry protestors and reading every one of the signs they are carrying.  I think someone should force her to watch the videos of that precious little Caylee over and over again.  Maybe that would break her. 

Maybe the PR attorney has had them put up the camera to get shots for their book and film for their movie. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2008, 12:05:56 AM »

thanks for responding Daryl

will check that book out online
You're welcome. As odd as the subject may seem, it is a good read.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2008, 12:09:11 AM »

I wonder if ZG just happened to visit the Sawgrass that day and Casey noticed ZG getting in her car, wrote the license plate and had one of her LE connections that she slept with run the plate for her and BAMN, she has a scapegoat.

Once you have a the name and the car it would b easy to track down info on them to help build your story.

Casey was all about the details when she gives a lie.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2008, 12:09:24 AM »

Update - Channel 13 News.   (oh, how I wish I could type)

As Geraldo would report: 

Item:  Security camera's installed at the Anthony's.

Item:  Neighbors are starting to take there street back.  Police are posted on both sides of the street.  Protesters continue to gather in front of the Anthony's

Item:  Record number of searchers.  They have been given instructions not to speak to media.

Item:  Gun found but since Casey was unaware - she will not taken back in.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2008, 12:10:37 AM »

Did someone say the family left the house not too long ago? I hope the weren't watching Fox news, found out about a possible yard search and are removing evidence. I hope LE watches every place they go when they leave.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 07, 2008, 12:11:43 AM »

Sad. Normal families don't wait a month.

Exactly....my son is 20 years old and a JR at U.T. in Austin and I had not talked to him in 5 days.  I called him today and he didnt answer his phone and I left him a message to call me with that tone in my voice...lol.  He called me 5 minutes later.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #314 on: September 07, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »

I could be wrong on this but Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, I thought hyphenated last names meant Fernandez was her maiden name and Gonzales would be her married name.  If this is true her sister's name should be Samantha Fernandez (if single) or Samantha (Married Name).  I guess she could be Samantha Gonzales if she also married a Gonzales.  Not sure of this, just pondering.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: September 07, 2008, 12:15:00 AM »

Good point. Maiden name goes first, married name last.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 07, 2008, 12:15:01 AM »

Update - Channel 13 News.   (oh, how I wish I could type)

As Geraldo would report: 

Item:  Security camera's installed at the Anthony's.

Item:  Neighbors are starting to take there street back.  Police are posted on both sides of the street.  Protesters continue to gather in front of the Anthony's

Item:  Record number of searchers.  They have been given instructions not to speak to media.

Item:  Gun found but since Casey was unaware - she will not taken back in.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks! 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2008, 12:21:16 AM »

I could be wrong on this but Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, I thought hyphenated last names meant Fernandez was her maiden name and Gonzales would be her married name.  If this is true her sister's name should be Samantha Fernandez (if single) or Samantha (Married Name).  I guess she could be Samantha Gonzales if she also married a Gonzales.  Not sure of this, just pondering.
Spanish people like me. We have 2 last names, fernandez and Gonzales are last names.
The first last name is the father last name and the second is the mother last name.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: September 07, 2008, 12:23:17 AM »

I wonder if ZG just happened to visit the Sawgrass that day and Casey noticed ZG getting in her car, wrote the license plate and had one of her LE connections that she slept with run the plate for her and BAMN, she has a scapegoat.

Once you have a the name and the car it would b easy to track down info on them to help build your story.

Casey was all about the details when she gives a lie.

Just like George... details, lies, details, lies...

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: September 07, 2008, 12:24:27 AM »

Spanish people like me. We have 2 last names, Fernandez and Gonzales are last names.
The first last name is the father last name and the second is the mother last name.
Cindy and George had or have some kind of addcition?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.