March 29, 2024, 07:24:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297472 times)
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #320 on: September 07, 2008, 12:25:22 AM »

I could be wrong on this but Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, I thought hyphenated last names meant Fernandez was her maiden name and Gonzales would be her married name.  If this is true her sister's name should be Samantha Fernandez (if single) or Samantha (Married Name).  I guess she could be Samantha Gonzales if she also married a Gonzales.  Not sure of this, just pondering.

Interesting point, but I often refer to my sister in law as just my sister. This could be the case in this matter, if these women do exist in the roles Casey has portrayed.

What if Caylee is still alive, or is found and has been killed since Casey was arrested the first time?
I just do not want to believe this beautiful little girl is dead.

I believe in love...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 07, 2008, 12:25:52 AM »

I wonder if ZG just happened to visit the Sawgrass that day and Casey noticed ZG getting in her car, wrote the license plate and had one of her LE connections that she slept with run the plate for her and BAMN, she has a scapegoat.

Once you have a the name and the car it would b easy to track down info on them to help build your story.

Casey was all about the details when she gives a lie.

Just like George... details, lies, details, lies...

In that case it means that Casey killed Caylee before Zenaida went to the park
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: September 07, 2008, 12:27:05 AM »

I wonder if ZG just happened to visit the Sawgrass that day and Casey noticed ZG getting in her car, wrote the license plate and had one of her LE connections that she slept with run the plate for her and BAMN, she has a scapegoat.

Once you have a the name and the car it would b easy to track down info on them to help build your story.

Casey was all about the details when she gives a lie.

Bingo.  That's exactly what I thought.  Casey saw Zenaida either leaving or entering Sawgrass apartments on the 17th and got her personal info from a cop (Jesse or Tony).  I've also wondered if that's ANOTHER reason Tony the cop got fired and why Tony the cop lied about his relationship with Casey in the first place.  LE has squashed all info about Tony cop since they fired him.  I also notice his interviews were not in the first 400 pages released.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #323 on: September 07, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »

Channel 6 News at 11:00 said the Anthonys have installed a camera on their house so they can monitor what's going on outside.  IMO, they should worry more about who's inside the house than worrying about what's going on outside.  I once knew someone with a lot of the same characteristics as Casey and although everything she said was one lie after another, the truth seemed to always be embedded between all of the lies. I do believe that Casey has already told LE where Caylee is but has done so in riddles. I firmly believe the statements about being "close to home" will wnd up being very true.

No kidding.  I wouldn't sleep in that house until I installed an industrial size deadbolt on my bedroom door.

That would mean that the area TES is searching now won't produce Caylee. Unless Casey just meant to infer that she was in the Orlando vicinity vs out of state. I'm beginning to think that maybe LP is right on that point. Maybe the flurry of calls really was to establish where everyone was so she could go home unhindered. She got the shovel from the neighbor when she asked, right? The pings took place before she borrowed it, right? How long did she have it? I'll go find these answers, I was just hoping someone might remember. TIA! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: September 07, 2008, 12:28:47 AM »

Pathalogical liars add a bunch of "mistruths" BS to their lie.  You end up like a dog chasing their tale.  It is to distract you from getting to the bottom of your question.

Trust me it works.  My adorable  12 year old son has a terrible lying problem.  Sometimes I walk away, scratching my head and wonder what my original question was.

I am wise to his ways now.  In fairness to him.  I adopted him whne he was 8 years old and hasn't had easy.  Bio mom was crazier than Cindy and that is no lie.
W
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 07, 2008, 12:29:27 AM »

Daryl,

do you know if there are any materials, chemicals that can sabotage cadaver dogs from detecting the decomposition smells.  Like if a body was 6 feet underground in the middle of a 9' x 14' area inside a hard plastic storage container lidded & then bungie corded having the hole surrounded with such a sabotaging material?

I so need some guidance, this is driving me over the edge.

Sure, you could seal a container and there would be no smell for the dogs. You could take a 30 gal plastic drum (or smaller for a child that small) maybe 15 gal - seal it and cover it with lime and grass fertilizer.  I found it very strange that George was liming and fertilizing his yard for two days recently.

I don't know if it would fool the "cadaver sniffer" from the Body Farm though. I have picked up just bones from Indian burial grounds hundreds of years ago buried. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 07, 2008, 12:32:20 AM »

Daryl,

do you know if there are any materials, chemicals that can sabotage cadaver dogs from detecting the decomposition smells.  Like if a body was 6 feet underground in the middle of a 9' x 14' area inside a hard plastic storage container lidded & then bungie corded having the hole surrounded with such a sabotaging material?

Sure, you could seal a container and there would be no smell for the dogs. You could take a 30 gal plastic drum (or smaller for a child that small) maybe 15 gal - seal it and cover it with lime and grass fertilizer.  I found it very strange that George was liming and fertilizing his yard for two days recently.

I don't know if it would fool the "cadaver sniffer" from the Body Farm though. I have picked up just bones from Indian burial grounds hundreds of years ago buried. 

I meant "IT".........not I...........LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: September 07, 2008, 12:32:22 AM »

I wonder if LE (or maybe even LP) have bugged the inside of the house.  They have done that before here in Florida with the missing Eisenberg baby,

Anybody?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 07, 2008, 12:33:51 AM »

Channel 6 News at 11:00 said the Anthonys have installed a camera on their house so they can monitor what's going on outside.  IMO, they should worry more about who's inside the house than worrying about what's going on outside.  I once knew someone with a lot of the same characteristics as Casey and although everything she said was one lie after another, the truth seemed to always be embedded between all of the lies. I do believe that Casey has already told LE where Caylee is but has done so in riddles. I firmly believe the statements about being "close to home" will wnd up being very true.

No kidding.  I wouldn't sleep in that house until I installed an industrial size deadbolt on my bedroom door.

That would mean that the area TES is searching now won't produce Caylee. Unless Casey just meant to infer that she was in the Orlando vicinity vs out of state. I'm beginning to think that maybe LP is right on that point. Maybe the flurry of calls really was to establish where everyone was so she could go home unhindered. She got the shovel from the neighbor when she asked, right? The pings took place before she borrowed it, right? How long did she have it? I'll go find these answers, I was just hoping someone might remember. TIA! 

The neighbor said that Casey borrowed the shovel for aprox. 45 min to one hr.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #329 on: September 07, 2008, 12:34:36 AM »

Nevermind. June16 were the calls, and June 18 was when she borrowed the shovel
crazybabyborg
« Reply #330 on: September 07, 2008, 12:35:16 AM »

The neighbor said that Casey borrowed the shovel for aprox. 45 min to one hr.

THANK YOU, Mammy!!!! 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: September 07, 2008, 12:36:52 AM »

Trying to get caught up so if this has been addressed, sorry.  I thought Cindy told Greta that the dogs had an "inconsistent" hit on the pavers. And then Cindy questioned (maybe somewhere else) if sweat or blood on the pavers would cause the dog to alert because George had sweat and bled while putting in those pavers.  Anyone else remember any of this? 

[/quote]

What Cindy said and what LE said was two different things. First of all, cadaver dogs don't hit on sweat or blood. The only way they would "hit" those is if the person was dead when those dropped on the soil.  Second Cindy said they got inconsistent readings. Two dogs, both from different trainers HIT the same spots. She is a LIAR - and was caught in those lies on the spot.

She was VERY nervous when they were in that back yard, and she talked about moving the bush and the box.....

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2008, 12:36:58 AM »

I wonder if LE (or maybe even LP) have bugged the inside of the house.  They have done that before here in Florida with the missing Eisenberg baby,

Anybody?
I do not know. But if the dogs didn't hit inside the house maybe is because Caylee was killed somewhere else.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 07, 2008, 12:39:38 AM »

Anybody?
I do not know. But if the dogs didn't hit inside the house maybe is because Caylee was killed somewhere else.

I don't remember anything being said about them checking inside the house.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: September 07, 2008, 12:40:26 AM »

Daryl,

I'm with you, I really do think there is a strong possibility that Caylee is on that property under that paver patio where the grill is placed, the possible hits were explainable away but I feel placed to distract, & the pavers under the play house, the same thing.  The actions appear to have been taken for deceitful purposes.  Put the pavers down for the appearance that they are new so the above may have been done, if LE's timeline is off then they don't realize that placement under the large area could have been easily done & undetectable to the eye.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2008, 12:41:08 AM »

Anybody?

I don't remember anything being said about them checking inside the house.

No I am saying bugged as in being recorded.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 07, 2008, 12:42:30 AM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
[/quote

Borrowing that shovel has ALWAYS intrigued me.......WHY if George was such a "YARD WORKER" would there not be a shovel at their house? Could their shovel already have been GONE and Casey was LOOKING for the body, not going to bury it?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: September 07, 2008, 12:42:37 AM »

Klaas - My moonkey is cute too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #338 on: September 07, 2008, 12:42:38 AM »

6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home

One last question.........do we know what time she borrowed the shovel on the 18th for about an hour?

I think that might dictate the radius of where Caylee is established by constraints of time.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: September 07, 2008, 12:44:42 AM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
[/quote

Borrowing that shovel has ALWAYS intrigued me.......WHY if George was such a "YARD WORKER" would there not be a shovel at their house? Could their shovel already have been GONE and Casey was LOOKING for the body, not going to bury it?

My mind is gone, Turbo, but I think Greta asked Cindy if they didn't own a shovel and Cindy responded that the shed was locked. Don't count that as gospel, but I seem to remember that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.