April 16, 2024, 11:09:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298575 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #340 on: September 07, 2008, 12:45:22 AM »

Trying to get caught up so if this has been addressed, sorry.  I thought Cindy told Greta that the dogs had an "inconsistent" hit on the pavers. And then Cindy questioned (maybe somewhere else) if sweat or blood on the pavers would cause the dog to alert because George had sweat and bled while putting in those pavers.  Anyone else remember any of this? 

What Cindy said and what LE said was two different things. First of all, cadaver dogs don't hit on sweat or blood. The only way they would "hit" those is if the person was dead when those dropped on the soil.  Second Cindy said they got inconsistent readings. Two dogs, both from different trainers HIT the same spots. She is a LIAR - and was caught in those lies on the spot.

She was VERY nervous when they were in that back yard, and she talked about moving the bush and the box.....
[/quote]

Thanks, you're right.  I couldnt remember exactly but knew what Cindy was saying didn't make sense, just a feeble attempt to explain why the dogs hit.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: September 07, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »

I could be wrong on this but Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, I thought hyphenated last names meant Fernandez was her maiden name and Gonzales would be her married name.  If this is true her sister's name should be Samantha Fernandez (if single) or Samantha (Married Name).  I guess she could be Samantha Gonzales if she also married a Gonzales.  Not sure of this, just pondering.
Spanish people like me. We have 2 last names, fernandez and Gonzales are last names.
The first last name is the father last name and the second is the mother last name.

Thanks for the info, cecilita, I didn't know that, I have a friend in South America, and she is the opposite, when she got married, her Mother's maiden name, became her middle name

Prayers for Caylee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 07, 2008, 12:57:14 AM »

CBB, I believe the neighbor gave a time for the shovel.  I believe it was in his statement to LE.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:04 AM »

OK, that gave me the creeps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUd4k86EMEM&NR=1
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #344 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:48 AM »

I could be wrong on this but Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, I thought hyphenated last names meant Fernandez was her maiden name and Gonzales would be her married name.  If this is true her sister's name should be Samantha Fernandez (if single) or Samantha (Married Name).  I guess she could be Samantha Gonzales if she also married a Gonzales.  Not sure of this, just pondering.
Spanish people like me. We have 2 last names, fernandez and Gonzales are last names.
The first last name is the father last name and the second is the mother last name.

Cecilita, thanks for explaining that.  Help me with this, please.  If a woman marries, does she take her husbands last name?  Would she then have 3 last names?

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 07, 2008, 12:59:03 AM »

LOL, exactly, well she couldn't say well we planted decomposition for you  so that when you dug there would be nothing there.  Dirty pool, foolled on you, SEE we're so smart & you're so dumb.

Distraction is very alive & well here.  The whole "keeping up appearances" gave them unfortunately a leg up on LE.  They were taken to be co operating, that they were decent law abiding people who had a serious problem child.  Everything has been done to dishonor LE & perpetrate their fraud.

Even if accidental, they spun on the dime.  Oh gee, we can't afford a decent burial, what are we going to do?  (lightbulb) well we'll make a decent coffin that can conceal her bury her, shed a few tears & then make up a fantastic sensational story that will make us millions.

This crew is revolting & my prayers are for OCSO to see the situation & STOP it.  If OCSO fails, we will se this duplicated purposely, which I am still not convinced that this wasn't done purposely.  Would have a hard time believing that the deception wasn't due to foul play.

Have seen murder done for financial gain way too many times.  It is blatent HERE.

This crew of deviants are just so certain that Caylee will not be located & their actions dealt with severely.  They have stories to tell, for everything & were looking for total immunity right from the beginning as they posed for the camera's.  This has to be dealt with in the most severe manner, there is a lot at stake for other's safety.  They deserve no benefit of decency as their actions scream of what took place here & if go unpunished will scream to others of the opportunities that such actions present.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 07, 2008, 01:02:13 AM »

Klaas - My moonkey is cute too!

Yes, it is! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 07, 2008, 01:04:09 AM »

Does law enforcement still have Caseys car?  Since the Anthony arses wont give TES something for the dogs that was Caylees, I wonder if there is something still in the car with her scent on it  like the car seat cover.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #348 on: September 07, 2008, 01:06:18 AM »

ugh i gots weebie geebies on that one eeek cold chills 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:28 AM »

Klaas - My moonkey is cute too!

Yes, it is! 

thank you, we feel better now!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: September 07, 2008, 01:08:58 AM »

Trying to get caught up so if this has been addressed, sorry.  I thought Cindy told Greta that the dogs had an "inconsistent" hit on the pavers. And then Cindy questioned (maybe somewhere else) if sweat or blood on the pavers would cause the dog to alert because George had sweat and bled while putting in those pavers.  Anyone else remember any of this? 

What Cindy said and what LE said was two different things. First of all, cadaver dogs don't hit on sweat or blood. The only way they would "hit" those is if the person was dead when those dropped on the soil.  Second Cindy said they got inconsistent readings. Two dogs, both from different trainers HIT the same spots. She is a LIAR - and was caught in those lies on the spot.

She was VERY nervous when they were in that back yard, and she talked about moving the bush and the box.....
[/quote]

yea, I remember that too, and thinking she was already laying down a story that would give George and her a reason to do more "landscaping" without drawing attention...Cindy said something to Greta as soon as they went out back....like we have a lot of fixing up to do (can't remember her exact words) but she wanted to get that info out there ASAP....red flag for me....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 07, 2008, 01:11:26 AM »

Does law enforcement still have Caseys car?  Since the Anthony arses wont give TES something for the dogs that was Caylees, I wonder if there is something still in the car with her scent on it  like the car seat cover.

Unfortunately everything from the car is "evidence" and probably can't be released. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: September 07, 2008, 01:12:47 AM »

Nobody even bothered reporting this 
Oldest Gorilla In Captivity Dies In Dallas
Jenny, 55, Had Inoperable Brain Tumor

POSTED: 4:22 pm EDT September 5, 2008

DALLAS -- Jenny, the oldest living gorilla in captivity, has passed away at the age of 55 from an inoperable tumor.

The tumor, which was located in her stomach, had begun to interfere with her eating and drinking, reported KXAS-TV in Dallas. Jenny had not been eating normally and had recently been showing signs of dehydration, despite attempts to provide her with food and liquids.

Jenny lived at the Dallas Zoo for more than 50 years and was one of only four gorillas over the age of 50 in North American zoos.

"She touched so many people's lives and helped them appreciate this endangered species," said Chuck Siegel, the zoo's deputy director for animal management. "Her longevity is a testament to the outstanding animal care that the Dallas Zoo provides for wildlife. Her legacy will live on through our commitment to educating the public about the importance of gorilla conservation and continuing our efforts to protect gorillas in the wild."

The Western lowland gorilla received national attention this spring as she celebrated her 55th birthday with Dallas Zoo staff, volunteers and many of her fans.

"We were fortunate to have the opportunity to celebrate her 55th birthday with several generations of staff, volunteers and zoo supporters," said Todd Bowsher, curator of mammals in the Wilds of Africa. "So many people reminisced about seeing Jenny during their childhood and brought their children back to meet her for the party. We had a tough time saying goodbye."

According to global animal records managed through the International Species Information System, Jenny was the oldest gorilla ever to be documented on ISIS records. More than 700 institutions around the world report their collection to ISIS.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 07, 2008, 01:18:26 AM »

Nobody even bothered reporting this 
Oldest Gorilla In Captivity Dies In Dallas
Jenny, 55, Had Inoperable Brain Tumor

POSTED: 4:22 pm EDT September 5, 2008

DALLAS -- Jenny, the oldest living gorilla in captivity, has passed away at the age of 55 from an inoperable tumor.

The tumor, which was located in her stomach, had begun to interfere with her eating and drinking, reported KXAS-TV in Dallas. Jenny had not been eating normally and had recently been showing signs of dehydration, despite attempts to provide her with food and liquids.

Jenny lived at the Dallas Zoo for more than 50 years and was one of only four gorillas over the age of 50 in North American zoos.

"She touched so many people's lives and helped them appreciate this endangered species," said Chuck Siegel, the zoo's deputy director for animal management. "Her longevity is a testament to the outstanding animal care that the Dallas Zoo provides for wildlife. Her legacy will live on through our commitment to educating the public about the importance of gorilla conservation and continuing our efforts to protect gorillas in the wild."

The Western lowland gorilla received national attention this spring as she celebrated her 55th birthday with Dallas Zoo staff, volunteers and many of her fans.

"We were fortunate to have the opportunity to celebrate her 55th birthday with several generations of staff, volunteers and zoo supporters," said Todd Bowsher, curator of mammals in the Wilds of Africa. "So many people reminisced about seeing Jenny during their childhood and brought their children back to meet her for the party. We had a tough time saying goodbye."

According to global animal records managed through the International Species Information System, Jenny was the oldest gorilla ever to be documented on ISIS records. More than 700 institutions around the world report their collection to ISIS.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

I grew up in the DFW area and have been to the Dallas zoo many times and probably saw this ape...aawwweee how sad!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #354 on: September 07, 2008, 01:21:34 AM »

CBB, I believe the neighbor gave a time for the shovel.  I believe it was in his statement to LE.

Yes, mammy. If memory serves me correctly, the shovel was borrowed
from neighbor Mr. Burns, she returned it within 1 hour.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: September 07, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »

6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home

One last question.........do we know what time she borrowed the shovel on the 18th for about an hour?

I think that might dictate the radius of where Caylee is established by constraints of time.

CBB, I didn't see it anywhere in the documents

Prayers for Caylee
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 07, 2008, 01:23:44 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #357 on: September 07, 2008, 01:31:50 AM »

very creepy .... I only watched a bit of it and that was enough   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 07, 2008, 01:32:43 AM »

6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home

One last question.........do we know what time she borrowed the shovel on the 18th for about an hour?

I think that might dictate the radius of where Caylee is established by constraints of time.

CBB, I didn't see it anywhere in the documents

Brian Burner said he was pretty sure it was 2:30 pm.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: September 07, 2008, 01:34:41 AM »

...and I think 2:30p was the time that she returned it.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.