March 28, 2024, 01:27:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297386 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: September 07, 2008, 01:35:26 AM »

6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home

One last question.........do we know what time she borrowed the shovel on the 18th for about an hour?

I think that might dictate the radius of where Caylee is established by constraints of time.

CBB, I didn't see it anywhere in the documents

Brian Burner said he was pretty sure it was 2:30 pm.

Thank you Carpe.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #361 on: September 07, 2008, 01:40:24 AM »

One last question.........do we know what time she borrowed the shovel on the 18th for about an hour?

I think that might dictate the radius of where Caylee is established by constraints of time.

returned shovel

PDF 2 / page 163

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #362 on: September 07, 2008, 01:41:23 AM »

You're welcome, Mammy!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: September 07, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »

I do think that OCSO made a huge mistake by not impounding her car right away.
Gives Baez some room to poke some holes in their theory.  None that will stick, but still.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 07, 2008, 01:42:35 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCabnKbzkew&feature=related

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: September 07, 2008, 01:42:50 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.

... and what would explain Casey searching the internet in regards to "chloroform" in the month her daughter was missing.

Janet

+++++++

Sedating Chemical Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- ... sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

5 Ways to Clean Up A DNA Sample

One of the most common tasks in molecular biology is cleaning up DNA from aqueous solutions to remove buffer salts, enzymes or other substances that could affect downstream applications. Examples include cleaning up PCR reactions, digests or other enzymatic treatments and cleaning up genomic or plasmid DNA contaminated with cellular proteins/debris. There are several ways to approach DNA clean-up, here are five of them.

1. Phenol/Chloroform extraction

Phenol chloroform extraction (see Kirby, 1957), normally followed by ethanol precipitation, is the traditional method to remove protein from a DNA sample. In this procedure, the DNA solution is mixed with phenol and chloroform. The water-soluble DNA partitions into the aqueous phase, while the proteins are denatured by the organic solvents and stay in the organic phase. The aqueous phase containing the protein-free DNA can then be collected.

Advantages: A cheap and effective way to remove proteins from DNA solutions. ...

http://bitesizebio.com/2007/10/25/5-ways-to-clean-up-a-dna-sample/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: September 07, 2008, 01:44:12 AM »

I know people disagree, but I think bringing toddlers to this sort of protest is uncalled for not to mention how late it is! Its not a parade and I'm sure they are not talking about knitting classes. Do these little ones really need to hear baby killer talk?
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I totally agree and said yesterday they are just as bad as the Anthonys submitting the kids to the that.
I haven't said to much about this fact but you are right I was just telling my husband why aren't these kids in bed you could see on the stream that it was after 10pm and kids along with teens were out on weeknights as well as weekends.  I don't think the kids should be subject to this all..it really is a dangerous place as we have seen with the Anthony's temper along with the neighbors now getting into fights.  Just my two cents I felt that I needed to just get it out.  Thanks for listening!  Now lets just bring this baby home!  Crazy as this family is it's not right to just leave her without the people or place that she known all her life
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 07, 2008, 01:45:14 AM »

Good Night All

Janet
10:45 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 07, 2008, 01:45:27 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.

... and what would explain Casey searching the internet in regards to "chloroform" in the month her daughter was missing.

Janet

+++++++

ORLANDO, Fla. -- ... sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

One of the most common tasks in molecular biology is cleaning up DNA from aqueous solutions to remove buffer salts, enzymes or other substances that could affect downstream applications. Examples include cleaning up PCR reactions, digests or other enzymatic treatments and cleaning up genomic or plasmid DNA contaminated with cellular proteins/debris. There are several ways to approach DNA clean-up, here are five of them.

Phenol chloroform extraction (see Kirby, 1957), normally followed by ethanol precipitation, is the traditional method to remove protein from a DNA sample. In this procedure, the DNA solution is mixed with phenol and chloroform. The water-soluble DNA partitions into the aqueous phase, while the proteins are denatured by the organic solvents and stay in the organic phase. The aqueous phase containing the protein-free DNA can then be collected.

Advantages: A cheap and effective way to remove proteins from DNA solutions. ...

That procedure is done in a lab under very controlled circumstances, not in the trunk of a car.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: September 07, 2008, 01:47:37 AM »

I know that this will not be a popular post:

But I think (hope and pray) that Caylee's death was a tragic accident and Casey just plain freaked out and then tried to cover it up with the lies, the chloroform, etc.

But why would she be so afraid to call her 911.  Hmmm?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2008, 01:48:45 AM »

You're welcome, Mammy!

Carpe  - Just thinking .... If Caylee's body was anywhere at one time in the Anthony backyard ... would not their own Dogs * their two little dog's be set off on that. Not as in a K-9 trained, but Just being a Dog.
Knowing Caylee's scent and naturally sniffing. I know I had to bury a baby squirrel * so sad. And my Neighbors Cat dug it up.  Not comparing Caylee to a squirrel ..but you get my thoughts ...
What about George's dogs ??? hmm

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2008, 01:51:01 AM »

You're welcome, Mammy!

Carpe  - Just thinking .... If Caylee's body was anywhere at one time in the Anthony backyard ... would not their own Dogs * their two little dog's be set off on that. Not as in a K-9 trained, but Just being a Dog.
Knowing Caylee's scent and naturally sniffing. I know I had to bury a baby squirrel * so sad. And my Neighbors Cat dug it up.  Not comparing Caylee to a squirrel ..but you get my thoughts ...
What about George's dogs ??? hmm

That's probably one of the reasons why she had to have moved her.  But I do believe she is "close to home."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2008, 01:52:56 AM »

Klaas - are you still here?  I miss "crazylove!" 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #373 on: September 07, 2008, 01:53:04 AM »

But I think (hope and pray) that Caylee's death was a tragic accident and Casey just plain freaked out and then tried to cover it up with the lies, the chloroform, etc.

Accident or not she is still known for her lying..I hope caylee is alive. I know in my heart that's not gonna happen and if it does  children and family services need to take that child from all of them...I just don't know why her attorney would ask for immunity before talking to her or did she just change her mind after her arrest?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 07, 2008, 01:54:23 AM »

Janet

+++++++

That procedure is done in a lab under very controlled circumstances, not in the trunk of a car.

Maybe it was a combination of the pool chlorine and then trying to cover up the dna would explain the high amount they found.  I guess I just keep thinking the pool is involved somehow with the dogs hitting on the backyard and the ladder being moved and some other stuff.  But the internet search on chloroform bugs me.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: September 07, 2008, 01:54:56 AM »

Accident or not she is still known for her lying..I hope caylee is alive. I know in my heart that's not gonna happen and if it does  children and family services need to take that child from all of them...I just don't know why her attorney would ask for immunity before talking to her or did she just change her mind after her arrest?

I think he has been setting up defense all along.  He knows she is not alive.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: September 07, 2008, 01:55:29 AM »

I'm about ready to call it a night, LOL....OMG, no I don't miss Crazylove 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:04 AM »

I'm about ready to call it a night, LOL....OMG, no I don't miss Crazylove 

Nite Klaas!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #378 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:29 AM »

Did anyone notice in the 400 pages released that casey lies were based on alot of her friends info..I also found it funny in the pages that amy's last name in the transcript she spelt it and i wondered if casey got zenieda from amy's last name.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #379 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:38 AM »

returned shovel

PDF 2 / page 163

Thanks guys!! Sorry, I was on another thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.