April 19, 2024, 09:16:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298900 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:53 AM »

I think the same neighbor she borrowed the shovel from is the one who reported seeing her back into the garage. I don't know if he reported a time, but since she was calling home at 1:11, and by deduction she borrowed the shovel at approx 1:30, I would think it was between 1:15 and 1:25.

My understanding is that it wasn't a cemenet patio but pavers. I don't know if there was concrete between them or not.

If my memory serves me correctly, I think LE checked those pavers.

Do you remember the date when the car was left at Amscot?

June 27

Thank you.

You're welcome, Mammy! That would be 9 days from the 18th. It alsways made some sense to me that she was praying someone would steal the car or at least break into it. I think that's why there was a purse left in the seat. She wanted a crook's fingerprints on that car. I think she knew the forensics in the car would tell the tale, and she wanted to muddy the water.

I thought that Casey also left the keys in the ignition, but I'm too tired to read through those docs again.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #421 on: September 07, 2008, 02:42:59 AM »

Source Claims New Slab Of Concrete Or Pavers Behind Anthony Home

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There is more mystery surrounding the backyard of the house owned by Caylee's grandparents. Deputies already dug up part of the yard after a dog sniffed the distinct smell of a dead body. Now, an inside source told Eyewitness News there may be a new concrete slab or pavers put in the yard since Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

I just read that " Thank you" for the Link. You notice Cindy is always playing on Words. She states they can tear the house down ..dig a big hole .... Caylee is not Here. Which is like telling the Truth in Cindy's Mind. " If Caylee was buried there at One Point" that was not the question, nor was it Cindy's direct answer. But if she knows where Caylee is " In essence her stating she is not Here" is a truthful statement for her.
Like George saying " Thats not My Grand Daughter's DNA found in the Trunk". Well Maybe that is True Statement in George's Mind, and its not his Grand Daughter but His Daughter.  I know its sick and its Mind Blowing to think but, I am not ruling out George being Caylee's Dad. 

Something is just so overtly WRONG with this Entire Family.  It shows in every way unimaginable 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: September 07, 2008, 02:45:38 AM »

I found a body one time in an enclosed car.  He had been there for aprox 8 or 9 hrs.  Six of those hrs was in 100 deg. temps.  Riga mortus(sp) had set, there was an odor, but nothing like what is being described in the Anthony car.

Apparently Caylee had been in that trunk for quite some time and/or retrieved from a grave after a length of time had lapsed.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 07, 2008, 02:48:39 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There is more mystery surrounding the backyard of the house owned by Caylee's grandparents. Deputies already dug up part of the yard after a dog sniffed the distinct smell of a dead body. Now, an inside source told Eyewitness News there may be a new concrete slab or pavers put in the yard since Caylee's disappearance.

I just read that " Thank you" for the Link. You notice Cindy is always playing on Words. She states they can tear the house down ..dig a big hole .... Caylee is not Here. Which is like telling the Truth in Cindy's Mind. " If Caylee was buried there at One Point" that was not the question, nor was it Cindy's direct answer. But if she knows where Caylee is " In essence her stating she is not Here" is a truthful statement for her.
Like George saying " Thats not My Grand Daughter's DNA found in the Trunk". Well Maybe that is True Statement in George's Mind, and its not his Grand Daughter but His Daughter.  I know its sick and its Mind Blowing to think but, I am not ruling out George being Caylee's Dad. 

Something is just so overtly WRONG with this Entire Family.  It shows in every way unimaginable 

Yes that family is a piece of cake!  I also think that Lee or George could very well be Caylee's father.  Ohhhhh, how I hope I'm wrong.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: September 07, 2008, 02:50:02 AM »

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Well, Here's Cindy's Story about it   

Prayers for Caylee
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #425 on: September 07, 2008, 02:50:07 AM »

I found a body one time in an enclosed car.  He had been there for aprox 8 or 9 hrs.  Six of those hrs was in 100 deg. temps.  Riga mortus(sp) had set, there was an odor, but nothing like what is being described in the Anthony car.

Apparently Caylee had been in that trunk for quite some time and/or retrieved from a grave after a length of time had lapsed.

Thats awful Mammy. I know when my Grandmother was terminally ill with Cancer, we brought her home to die with dignity. I slept next to her hospital bed in the house. I remember near her last days " The Smell" that was very heavy from her. It woke me up in the middle of the night it was so heavy and awful. I never want to smell that smell again.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: September 07, 2008, 02:51:51 AM »

Yes that family is a piece of cake!  I also think that Lee or George could very well be Caylee's father.  Ohhhhh, how I hope I'm wrong.

Evidently, someone was saying they had concrete work done on July 4th, weekend, but it didn't make the papers till the 24th

Prayers for Caylee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: September 07, 2008, 02:53:10 AM »

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Maybe Casey borrowed the shovel to dig the slab up & put a new one in its place.  Very interesting.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #428 on: September 07, 2008, 02:55:36 AM »

Maybe Casey borrowed the shovel to dig the slab up & put a new one in its place.  Very interesting.

As I read your Words I just had Deja vu  - Huge chill up my back 

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #429 on: September 07, 2008, 02:56:24 AM »

I see just about everyone is heading off to the monkey bunky...I have some pages to catch up on from this afternoon but was wondering since I saw (and was ELATED) that they had a phenomenal amount of volunteers to search today--was anything discovered or have we made any headway today?

I don't really see anything new since the gun pickup...lots of protesting...is that about it?

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: September 07, 2008, 02:59:21 AM »

I see just about everyone is heading off to the monkey bunky...I have some pages to catch up on from this afternoon but was wondering since I saw (and was ELATED) that they had a phenomenal amount of volunteers to search today--was anything discovered or have we made any headway today?

I don't really see anything new since the gun pickup...lots of protesting...is that about it?

Nothing that has been reported to the public anyway.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 07, 2008, 03:01:29 AM »

Well it's bedtime for me. 

Good night & God Bless.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #432 on: September 07, 2008, 03:02:58 AM »

Hopefully Tomorrow Brings more leads or better yet  " Caylee "

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #433 on: September 07, 2008, 03:17:05 AM »

Good Night Monkeys who are Leaving

I keep thinking about Leonard Padilla saying that Casey got Zanny the Nanny from a Book. Which the Book does exist.
Prior to him saying that though I was thinking about Casey herself. Seems she has a very creative imagination. And it was stated during her last stint in Jail she was a model inmate and Read Books the entire time.

When I was in Jr High and early High School *** Pre Internet *** Pre Cell Phones ... Girls Read Books. We would all be reading the Same Book. And it was not just a few but Many girls reading the same book at one time. I recall " Flowers in the Attic" which can't remember which one that was in a series. But it was a Communication tool at best. No matter who you were friends with, others too wanted to talk about the Current book going around.

My point being I am sure that Casey has Books in her bedroom. She has lived in her parents house all her life. Interests in books and topics of types of books says a lot about a person. I just would think LE would go thru her room and somewhat make a profile of her - due to its contents.  I have read she did not graduate from high school. Which leads me to believe was due to her unstable home life and or addictions. One or both.

I would think she would have many personal things in her room that were of her past and present. I have picture's that Caylee had her own room. I just wonder what's in that Girl's head, or how did she become who she is today. 

Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: September 07, 2008, 03:31:07 AM »

Did anyone notice that Ricardo M. was a Biology major in college. I'm not implying that he was involved, but I'm sure Casey could've asked him specific questions pertaining to DNA and whatnot.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 07, 2008, 03:57:18 AM »

FLY LIKE THE WIND SWEET ANGEL!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #436 on: September 07, 2008, 04:34:53 AM »

Good Night Monkeys who are Leaving

I keep thinking about Leonard Padilla saying that Casey got Zanny the Nanny from a Book. Which the Book does exist.
Prior to him saying that though I was thinking about Casey herself. Seems she has a very creative imagination. And it was stated during her last stint in Jail she was a model inmate and Read Books the entire time.

When I was in Jr High and early High School *** Pre Internet *** Pre Cell Phones ... Girls Read Books. We would all be reading the Same Book. And it was not just a few but Many girls reading the same book at one time. I recall " Flowers in the Attic" which can't remember which one that was in a series. But it was a Communication tool at best. No matter who you were friends with, others too wanted to talk about the Current book going around.

My point being I am sure that Casey has Books in her bedroom. She has lived in her parents house all her life. Interests in books and topics of types of books says a lot about a person. I just would think LE would go thru her room and somewhat make a profile of her - due to its contents.  I have read she did not graduate from high school. Which leads me to believe was due to her unstable home life and or addictions. One or both.

I would think she would have many personal things in her room that were of her past and present. I have picture's that Caylee had her own room. I just wonder what's in that Girl's head, or how did she become who she is today. 

Zanny the Nanny....

It's a children's mystery book. There is a series of them.

From School Library Journal
Grade 4-6-- If one set of twins is double trouble, then two sets of twins in one family is double trouble squared, especially when the twins in question have the power to communicate with oneother telepathically. The Starbuck family includes 12-year-old fraternal twins July Burton and Liberty Bell; their younger mirror image siblings, Charlotte and Amalie; the children's mother, herself a twin; her obnoxious sister, Honey; and, lastly, father Putnam Starbuck, who has just become an undersecretary at the U. S. Embassy in London. This change of jobs and venue takes the twins and their teacher Zanny the Nanny (oh, these names!) to the native turf of their hero, Sherlock Holmes, and a rendezvous with a mysterious spirit voice that has been invading the twins' telepathic turf. If all of this sounds complicated, it is; in fact, so busy is the author with introducing her cornucopia of characters and their eccentricities that it takes her 154 pages to orchestrate the pivotal encounter that will engage the plot. Granted this is the first of a proposed series and, accordingly, a good deal of background information needs to be imparted. But the fundamental problem remains that there are simply too many characters, both human and . . . otherwise (this is a ghost story of sorts, after all). One hopes that future stories will focus more on plot and less on the too literary complexities of characterization. Otherwise the terms ``Starbuck Family'' and ``adventure'' will join the ranks of such treasured oxymorons as ``jumbo shrimp.'' --Michael Cart, Beverly Hills Public Library
Copyright 1992 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title

Good morning MonkeyS!!!!!

Peace Monkeys
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: September 07, 2008, 04:46:13 AM »

You're welcome, Mammy!

Carpe  - Just thinking .... If Caylee's body was anywhere at one time in the Anthony backyard ... would not their own Dogs * their two little dog's be set off on that. Not as in a K-9 trained, but Just being a Dog.
Knowing Caylee's scent and naturally sniffing. I know I had to bury a baby squirrel * so sad. And my Neighbors Cat dug it up.  Not comparing Caylee to a squirrel ..but you get my thoughts ...
What about George's dogs ??? hmm

Somewhere in all the postings, someone said that the dogs use the side yard because Cindy did not want them using the same yard that Caylee played in.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: September 07, 2008, 05:22:51 AM »

You know something that's been on my mind awhile now along with other things but my main thing that I was hoping you all could speculate as I have is WHO say's exactly how many days..wouldn't it be "she's been missing for a month"  Doesn't that sound like normal speech pattern?  Just something that's been in the back of my head the "31 days" thing just never seemed right.  Hope you all can understand I'm thinking and trying to type it not sure if it's coming out right but if so anyone else have an opinion on the days vs month in a speech pattern?

IMO, KC had amended the "script" with the addition of the 31 day utterance onto the 911 call.  When LE had discovered that the "kidnappers" didn't exist they would be looking into the family, she didn't want to be the POI, so she was going on record to have seen Caylee last June 14th.  CA caught it, responded with the "I've already given you 30 days" & was so pissed off that she went further on to utter "the damn car smells like a dead body has been in it" where we heard GA wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaat! (Unspoken words, you're not going to pin this on us).  The car was never in the script, neither was the the dead body smell.  THE 30 DAYS WAS IN THE SCRIPT.  Poor Caylee's spirit left this earth June 15, 2008, God rest her soul.

If the above 911 content hadn't happened with the additional unplanned additions the abduction in the park story would have been told to LE that night, the car would never have been an issue other than for LE to verify the VIN from the outside of the car if even that cuz the "kidnapping story" was supposed to come out to LE as a result of a kid who didn't know what to do, lying to her parents cuz she was scared & finally coming clean to the parents through LE.  That's why GA & CA felt safe removing things from the car, washing them , so sorry I have destroyed any possible forensic evidence, after all possibly LE would be asking what KC had been wearing on the day of the "abduction", oooops too late, I already washed them.

Now KC finds herself in a pickle, she has no idea at all what to do, when interviewed she makes it up as she goes along, she's confortable doing this, using some of the information contained in the original "script".  Needs input from CA & GA.  You can tell when Melich is confronting her that her story is all lies, she has nothing to say.  Why?   She needs direction,  she's watched enough crime shows, she knows to keep her mouth shut until she is safely able to talk to the director's of the sensational story that's going to make them wealthy.  This girl had options, she could have run away for 4 months birthed the child, given it up for placement for adoption, come back, parents so glad to see her know nothing about any baby.  Nooooo, cuz when this girl gets into trouble & is faced with what she doesn't know how to deal with she comes to her parents with lightening speed. 

The car was never in the "script".  Dangerous thing to encourage your offspring to lie & treat others badly, they can turn it on you. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #439 on: September 07, 2008, 05:23:14 AM »

I just want to see one more sign in that front yard

Movin' on up, like George and Weezy

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.