March 29, 2024, 02:36:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297449 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: September 07, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »

Good morning!  I've been on vacation this week and am trying to catch up again.  Something still bothers me in Lee's taped conversation with Casey.  At the end, he says something like "ok darling."  I love my brother but I don't think he would ever call me "darling".......... even here in the south!  I didn't know if it had been discussed here but it sure plays over and over in my mind.   

Maybe he was being sarcastic?  Sometimes I'll say something like that when I'm being sarcastic. Doubtful, but it's a thought.

It might simply be a habit of speech. My husband calls all females "darling," and I don't think he even realizes half the time that he's doing it. Heck, he even calls our female dog "darling" when he talks to her. 

That reminds me.. this guy called my husband for an interview a while back, and he called me sweetie.     I hate when men call me sweetie, unless it's somebody I'm related to or close with, and I know they mean it in a nice way.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lillybear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: September 07, 2008, 08:57:52 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I'm a newbie and want to say "hey".   Very Happy 

I'd love to know what Casey was doing when everyone thought she was going to a job.  I think there is so much more to this than we've heard yet!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 07, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »

I hope they do get to search the yard and I hope TES helps.  I do believe TES has equipment that will thouroughly check the yard without the use of cadeaver dogs.  Don't they have some kind of ground sonar or something?  Oh how I hope they find that sweet baby right there at their own house.  That would close so much of this case.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: September 07, 2008, 08:59:28 AM »

Good morning!  I've been on vacation this week and am trying to catch up again.  Something still bothers me in Lee's taped conversation with Casey.  At the end, he says something like "ok darling."  I love my brother but I don't think he would ever call me "darling".......... even here in the south!  I didn't know if it had been discussed here but it sure plays over and over in my mind.   

Maybe he was being sarcastic?  Sometimes I'll say something like that when I'm being sarcastic. Doubtful, but it's a thought.

It might simply be a habit of speech. My husband calls all females "darling," and I don't think he even realizes half the time that he's doing it. Heck, he even calls our female dog "darling" when he talks to her. 

That reminds me.. this guy called my husband for an interview a while back, and he called me sweetie.     I hate when men call me sweetie, unless it's somebody I'm related to or close with, and I know they mean it in a nice way.

I'm a very small person, and people tend to talk to me as if I'm a child, even though I'm older than dirt. Everyone I come into contact with seems to call me honey, baby, sweetie, etc. It doesn't help that I'm in the south where people do that anyway. I barely even notice it anymore.

There seem to be a lot of people around here who pick a pet name and use it with most females. Since the Anthonys live in Florida, which is sort of like the south (LOL) maybe Lee does that as well.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: September 07, 2008, 09:00:31 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I'm a newbie and want to say "hey".   Very Happy 

I'd love to know what Casey was doing when everyone thought she was going to a job.  I think there is so much more to this than we've heard yet!

Hi Lillybear

That's a very good question. I hope we get answers at some poiont.

I Stand With The Girl
Lillybear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2008, 09:01:28 AM »

I agree, it could just be a habit of Lee's.  Maybe he was trying to comfort Casey over the phone.. or be sweet because he just grilled her for info? Light things up?    I've heard my DS 22 call my DD14 sweetheart before, but only when he really wants to be nice to her..lol.  Most of the time he's calling her butthead Smile 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 07, 2008, 09:02:21 AM »

I agree, it could just be a habit of Lee's.  Maybe he was trying to comfort Casey over the phone.. or be sweet because he just grilled her for info? Light things up?    I've heard my DS 22 call my DD14 sweetheart before, but only when he really wants to be nice to her..lol.  Most of the time he's calling her butthead Smile 

I Stand With The Girl
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: September 07, 2008, 09:08:20 AM »

I'm a very small person, and people tend to talk to me as if I'm a child, even though I'm older than dirt. Everyone I come into contact with seems to call me honey, baby, sweetie, etc. It doesn't help that I'm in the south where people do that anyway. I barely even notice it anymore.

There seem to be a lot of people around here who pick a pet name and use it with most females. Since the Anthonys live in Florida, which is sort of like the south (LOL) maybe Lee does that as well.

I'm from the South... neither one of my brothers would dream of calling me 'Darlin'.... I find it very strange for a brother to call a sister that. I've been called Honey and Sweetie by salesmen or casual acquaintances, which I do not like. My hubby doesn't even call me pet names.... it's either Mom or my first name.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 07, 2008, 09:09:53 AM »

Channel 6 News at 11:00 said the Anthonys have installed a camera on their house so they can monitor what's going on outside.  IMO, they should worry more about who's inside the house than worrying about what's going on outside.  I once knew someone with a lot of the same characteristics as Casey and although everything she said was one lie after another, the truth seemed to always be embedded between all of the lies. I do believe that Casey has already told LE where Caylee is but has done so in riddles. I firmly believe the statements about being "close to home" will wnd up being very true.

No kidding.  I wouldn't sleep in that house until I installed an industrial size deadbolt on my bedroom door.

That would mean that the area TES is searching now won't produce Caylee. Unless Casey just meant to infer that she was in the Orlando vicinity vs out of state. I'm beginning to think that maybe LP is right on that point. Maybe the flurry of calls really was to establish where everyone was so she could go home unhindered. She got the shovel from the neighbor when she asked, right? The pings took place before she borrowed it, right? How long did she have it? I'll go find these answers, I was just hoping someone might remember. TIA! 

The neighbor said that Casey borrowed the shovel for aprox. 45 min to one hr.

Trying to catch up..... but when shovel was borrowed also Caylee was already missing. Cindys reason was bamboo in backyard so Caylee wouldnt trip right?  Now I have a hard time believing Cindy thought Casey came back to house to do this when Caylee was gone...... So has Cindy really known the whole time? What did Casey tell her she used it for? Bambo is not believable, no way, no how

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: September 07, 2008, 09:11:02 AM »

Hi all, I have been stalking you all for sometime now, but just joined.   
Does anyone have the link for the cam at the Anthonys house, the link I have doesn't work. Thanks.
aussiegal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: September 07, 2008, 09:11:21 AM »

I've finally caught up and its bed time!
goodnight.

L
10.39pm
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: September 07, 2008, 09:11:48 AM »

Thoughts on this post

Comments

4 Responses to “Caylee Marie Anthony”
sarah on July 25th, 2008 7:45 pm

where was she last seen with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez?
Marie Fraser on August 3rd, 2008 9:31 am

The family and Casey’s attorney should encourage her to tell the FBI and local law enforcement everything she knows. The welfare, if she is still alive, though doubtful, should be above all else. Her actions and her actions only are detrimental to finding the child alive or her corpse.
JACKIE on August 5th, 2008 11:48 am

WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN AN AMBER ALERT PUT OUT FOR LITTLE CAYLEE
ANTHONY? IS IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVIDENCE THAT SHE IS DECEASED?
to cindy and casy anthony on September 5th, 2008 3:31 pm

I would like to say to thios family to stop being indenial about what Casy did to her daughter. I can’t understand how you can sit in your house and not care where she put that sweet and buetiful baby girl st or as you clam that someone has her witch we all know that Casy killed that baby. I like you to know that I am the sister of the women your daughter clamed she left her daughter too. Which is a lye because I know for a fact that she would never ever do anything like that. So I hope you can see that she and that nobody else took that baby. You should cofese what happen to her and stop covering up for her and that all of you should be out there youselfs looking for Caylee not just other people doing your job for you.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/missing

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lillybear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: September 07, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »

Thanks for the welcome BTgirl!   
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 07, 2008, 09:13:03 AM »

Cindy told Greta that they had kids use their pool without their permission.  Kids don't care if there is ladder there or not.  It's called pool hopping and not too many kids go behind a wooden fence with barking dogs to wake up the owners. She mumbled here way throught that one.
Red flag of a lie.

Can you tell I am a reformed pool hopper?

LOL!!!! reformed pool hopper!!!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 07, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »

GLOBE ARTICLE 9.15.08 PART II

Good morning Monkey's

San,thank you so much for the Globe article!

You're welcome.

I am attaching the first part again just in case people didn't see the first post with the link.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: September 07, 2008, 09:13:37 AM »

Does anyone have the link for the cam at the Anthonys house, the link I have doesn't work. Thanks.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html  It is stuck on last night video tho.

Welcome to you and all the new monkeys!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #476 on: September 07, 2008, 09:14:51 AM »

Hi Precious, welcome!

This is the one, but it appears to be stuck on a frame from last night.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 07, 2008, 09:15:57 AM »

I think this is it.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #478 on: September 07, 2008, 09:17:48 AM »

You know something that's been on my mind awhile now along with other things but my main thing that I was hoping you all could speculate as I have is WHO say's exactly how many days..wouldn't it be "she's been missing for a month"  Doesn't that sound like normal speech pattern?  Just something that's been in the back of my head the "31 days" thing just never seemed right.  Hope you all can understand I'm thinking and trying to type it not sure if it's coming out right but if so anyone else have an opinion on the days vs month in a speech pattern?

IMO, KC had amended the "script" with the addition of the 31 day utterance onto the 911 call.  When LE had discovered that the "kidnappers" didn't exist they would be looking into the family, she didn't want to be the POI, so she was going on record to have seen Caylee last June 14th.  CA caught it, responded with the "I've already given you 30 days" & was so pissed off that she went further on to utter "the damn car smells like a dead body has been in it" where we heard GA wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaat! (Unspoken words, you're not going to pin this on us).  The car was never in the script, neither was the the dead body smell.  THE 30 DAYS WAS IN THE SCRIPT.  Poor Caylee's spirit left this earth June 15, 2008, God rest her soul.

If the above 911 content hadn't happened with the additional unplanned additions the abduction in the park story would have been told to LE that night, the car would never have been an issue other than for LE to verify the VIN from the outside of the car if even that cuz the "kidnapping story" was supposed to come out to LE as a result of a kid who didn't know what to do, lying to her parents cuz she was scared & finally coming clean to the parents through LE.  That's why GA & CA felt safe removing things from the car, washing them , so sorry I have destroyed any possible forensic evidence, after all possibly LE would be asking what KC had been wearing on the day of the "abduction", oooops too late, I already washed them.
Now KC finds herself in a pickle, she has no idea at all what to do, when interviewed she makes it up as she goes along, she's confortable doing this, using some of the information contained in the original "script".  Needs input from CA & GA.  You can tell when Melich is confronting her that her story is all lies, she has nothing to say.  Why?   She needs direction,  she's watched enough crime shows, she knows to keep her mouth shut until she is safely able to talk to the director's of the sensational story that's going to make them wealthy.  This girl had options, she could have run away for 4 months birthed the child, given it up for placement for adoption, come back, parents so glad to see her know nothing about any baby.  Nooooo, cuz when this girl gets into trouble & is faced with what she doesn't know how to deal with she comes to her parents with lightening speed. 
The car was never in the "script".  Dangerous thing to encourage your offspring to lie & treat others badly, they can turn it on you. 
Great thoughts Altruist!
I too think there was a script to be followed,a plan to stick too but Cindy messed that plan up a bit.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #479 on: September 07, 2008, 09:18:13 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

I didnt sleep well last night and woke up thinking about this.  If this has been brought up before I apologize but I was wondering.....why dont LE  break up that newly poured concrete in the back yard?  If Caylee was buried under it would dogs smell her?  I really dont understand why they havent just broke it up to be sure....kinda mystifies me.  I mean isnt it weird that ya pour the concrete right at that time   Im confused.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.