March 28, 2024, 10:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297373 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 07, 2008, 09:18:16 AM »

Hi all, I have been stalking you all for sometime now, but just joined.   
Does anyone have the link for the cam at the Anthonys house, the link I have doesn't work. Thanks.

Hi Precious, welcome!

This is the one, but it appears to be stuck on a frame from last night.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Thanks Carpe.

Goodmorning Everyone.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: September 07, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »

Thoughts on this post

Comments

4 Responses to “Caylee Marie Anthony”
sarah on July 25th, 2008 7:45 pm

where was she last seen with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez?
Marie Fraser on August 3rd, 2008 9:31 am

The family and Casey’s attorney should encourage her to tell the FBI and local law enforcement everything she knows. The welfare, if she is still alive, though doubtful, should be above all else. Her actions and her actions only are detrimental to finding the child alive or her corpse.
JACKIE on August 5th, 2008 11:48 am

WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN AN AMBER ALERT PUT OUT FOR LITTLE CAYLEE
ANTHONY? IS IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVIDENCE THAT SHE IS DECEASED?
to cindy and casy anthony on September 5th, 2008 3:31 pm

I would like to say to thios family to stop being indenial about what Casy did to her daughter. I can’t understand how you can sit in your house and not care where she put that sweet and buetiful baby girl st or as you clam that someone has her witch we all know that Casy killed that baby. I like you to know that I am the sister of the women your daughter clamed she left her daughter too. Which is a lye because I know for a fact that she would never ever do anything like that. So I hope you can see that she and that nobody else took that baby. You should cofese what happen to her and stop covering up for her and that all of you should be out there youselfs looking for Caylee not just other people doing your job for you.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/missing

I'd ask that person out of curiosity if they have another sister named Samantha.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #482 on: September 07, 2008, 09:21:30 AM »

Does anyone have the link for the cam at the Anthonys house, the link I have doesn't work. Thanks.

Hi Precious, welcome!

This is the one, but it appears to be stuck on a frame from last night.

Thanks Carpe.

Goodmorning Everyone.

G'MORNING SAN!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 07, 2008, 09:22:33 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

I didnt sleep well last night and woke up thinking about this.  If this has been brought up before I apologize but I was wondering.....why dont LE  break up that newly poured concrete in the back yard?  If Caylee was buried under it would dogs smell her?  I really dont understand why they havent just broke it up to be sure....kinda mystifies me.  I mean isnt it weird that ya pour the concrete right at that time   Im confused.

If they do that, and nothing is there (or even if there is), do they have a legal obligation to replace the concrete?

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: September 07, 2008, 09:24:22 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html  It is stuck on last night video tho.

Welcome to you and all the new monkeys!
Thank you.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #485 on: September 07, 2008, 09:24:25 AM »

Mobile cam 1 is frozen on last night.

Mobile cam 2 is... ??? No clue where it is set.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Hahaha.....looks like 24 hours of darkness for the Anthony home.
2nd cam....looks like police station.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 07, 2008, 09:26:18 AM »

Found it strange too that Cindy said George bled while laying the pavers.  How much could one possibly bleed?  Maybe a few nicked nuckles...but to say "blood".  Sounds like laying the groundwork for a cover story.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #487 on: September 07, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.
::MonkeyEek::OMG....thanks for that info Kat.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub
Could have been any of the Anthony's on the computer looking up chloroform.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: September 07, 2008, 09:27:50 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

I didnt sleep well last night and woke up thinking about this.  If this has been brought up before I apologize but I was wondering.....why dont LE  break up that newly poured concrete in the back yard?  If Caylee was buried under it would dogs smell her?  I really dont understand why they havent just broke it up to be sure....kinda mystifies me.  I mean isnt it weird that ya pour the concrete right at that time   Im confused.

If they do that, and nothing is there (or even if there is), do they have a legal obligation to replace the concrete?

Good question another. In NY I know they don't. My mother owns several rental properties. One of them was raided for suspected drug sales/use by the tenant. Police literally trashed the apartment, busted the front door in, pulled up carpeting in some areas, pulled down a suspended ceiling and ripped out a bathroom wall cabinet. Didn't find a thing and Mom was stuck with the bill. Absolutely no recourse.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 07, 2008, 09:28:19 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

To the best of my knowledge, no cement was ever poured. They just laid
down these dealies called pavers... or where I come from... we call them
fake bricks. LOL

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:30 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub

You're right about that, Karma. Could have been any one of them on the computer.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: September 07, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »

I just want to see one more sign in that front yard

Movin' on up, like George and Weezy

Mornin' Tomm

I bet the neighbors do too   

I can see a Realtor showing the home....

Over here is where the child drowned, and if you will follow me, this was the first burial place......

OMG I'm trying so hard not to laugh........

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 07, 2008, 09:33:53 AM »

I hope they live in darkness the rest of their lives for what they did.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 07, 2008, 09:35:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Thank you MrsKub

That's something that bugs me. George and Cindy have their own computer, I would assume.. if not, ok they use Casey's laptop. But they (especially George) have to know that even if they delete the cache, cops are still going to find that information.. so if Casey isn't the one using it herself, then her family is (maybe w/out meaning to) setting her up.   So why would George be looking this up on her laptop?  Now her friends very well could have..  what Im curious about is, do we know where the laptop was when whoever was looking up this information? This happened hours before Casey's arrest, so one would assume it was at her house. But cops can figure this out by IP addy... or maybe she was "stealing" somebody's connection in the neighborhood?   Just thinking out loud..

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #494 on: September 07, 2008, 09:36:09 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

Welcome all new Monkey's

Nana,I believe when LE searched the yard they said there wasn't any new cement poured.I could be wrong but I thought I read it that way at the time of the yard search.

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 07, 2008, 09:38:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Thank you MrsKub

Also, keep in mind... it was found on Casey's laptop... she could have taken it and logged on from anywhere... she was not tethered to home with it.

------------------
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 07, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Thank you MrsKub

If she had left her body in the backyard for a couple of days before she transferred her to the trunk then yes the dogs would of alerted.    Then if they got on the internet after Caylee was dead to find out how to use the chloroform to mask the dna it would explain that also.  It depends on the date of when Caylee died and the date of when the internet searches were done.  There is a possibility that the chloroform was produced when the chlorine from the pool interacted with the body and when they used it to try to cover up the dna.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 07, 2008, 09:42:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Thank you MrsKub

That's something that bugs me. George and Cindy have their own computer, I would assume.. if not, ok they use Casey's laptop. But they (especially George) have to know that even if they delete the cache, cops are still going to find that information.. so if Casey isn't the one using it herself, then her family is (maybe w/out meaning to) setting her up.   So why would George be looking this up on her laptop?  Now her friends very well could have..  what Im curious about is, do we know where the laptop was when whoever was looking up this information? This happened hours before Casey's arrest, so one would assume it was at her house. But cops can figure this out by IP addy... or maybe she was "stealing" somebody's connection in the neighborhood?   Just thinking out loud..

I don't remember hearing a time and date when she was looking up this information.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #498 on: September 07, 2008, 09:42:53 AM »

I hope they live in darkness the rest of their lives for what they did.
My hope too San.....Anthony home forever clouded by darkness...for all of the lies,for covering up the murder of thier sweet little Caylee,for sacraficing Caylee for Casey.

Karma Is Coming

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 07, 2008, 09:42:55 AM »

Only a guilty person/persons would come up with all these stories.  First, there were hits on the backyard for decomp., bye TWO different dogs.  Then they decide to start digging up trees, laying pavers...WHO would do that??  George and casey have been in cover up mode from June 15th or 16th.  George and Cindy have tampered with so much evidence I can hardly believe they are not in jail already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.