March 28, 2024, 10:11:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297374 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: September 07, 2008, 09:45:03 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.
::MonkeyEek::OMG....thanks for that info Kat.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub
Could have been any of the Anthony's on the computer looking up chloroform.

Also, keep in mind... it was found on Casey's laptop... she could have taken it and logged on from anywhere... she was not tethered to home with it.

That's right Carpe. I do recall reading in one of the docs that it was Cindy's laptop but Casey used it. She probably had it with her when she was telling her BF that was working from hone on the event planning.

I was hoping the police could tell who looked it up by the log in but, I'm not sure. In my own home, my computer just stays logged on in my name and my hubby or daughter just do stuff under my log in. I imagine a lot of families might do that as well.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #501 on: September 07, 2008, 09:45:51 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub

That's something that bugs me. George and Cindy have their own computer, I would assume.. if not, ok they use Casey's laptop. But they (especially George) have to know that even if they delete the cache, cops are still going to find that information.. so if Casey isn't the one using it herself, then her family is (maybe w/out meaning to) setting her up.   So why would George be looking this up on her laptop?  Now her friends very well could have..  what Im curious about is, do we know where the laptop was when whoever was looking up this information? This happened hours before Casey's arrest, so one would assume it was at her house. But cops can figure this out by IP addy... or maybe she was "stealing" somebody's connection in the neighborhood?   Just thinking out loud..
I don't know if it means anything but I believe the laptop the police took belonged to Cindy but I think they also have a few computers in the home.
Also,does Lee's job have something to do with computers or tech support?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 07, 2008, 09:46:09 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

I didnt sleep well last night and woke up thinking about this.  If this has been brought up before I apologize but I was wondering.....why dont LE  break up that newly poured concrete in the back yard?  If Caylee was buried under it would dogs smell her?  I really dont understand why they havent just broke it up to be sure....kinda mystifies me.  I mean isnt it weird that ya pour the concrete right at that time   Im confused.
Welcome all new Monkey's

Nana,I believe when LE searched the yard they said there wasn't any new cement poured.I could be wrong but I thought I read it that way at the time of the yard search.

That's what I recall too, Karma.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 07, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »

Oh my word!!! I am re watching the video of the b day party where Caylee licks the frosting off caceys face. At first I thought how sweet it was. Now as I am observing it I notice someone takes Caylees hand with frosting on it and rubs it Caseys face....no big deal....Then watch how Casey takes Caylees hand and rubs it in HER face!!!! as if shes upset at her.....think about would you take your 2yo daughters hand with frosting and rub it on her face???? Maybe I'm obssessing too much but it creeped me out when I watched it again

I watched this video several times too and i was thinking the same thing. A lady in the background can be heard saying "ohh, thats mean"... i thought maybe i was looking into it too much, im glad someone else was thinking the same.

YES it was mean! Watching it again speaks volumes to me! Rubbing(forcing) a 2yo's messy hand in her face is cruel. I don't care if it was frosting or what! And thats with the video on her. Now how about when no one is  around or no cameras???  I think it was her immediate reaction to do that, then thinking everyone was watching lets try to make this funny.......IMO,  NOT FUNNY

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 07, 2008, 09:47:12 AM »

Remember the fake email from her "work"?  Was it ever released who/who's computer those were sent from?
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: September 07, 2008, 09:47:17 AM »

Mobile cam 1 is frozen on last night.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Mobile cam 2 is... ??? No clue where it is set.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Hahaha.....looks like 24 hours of darkness for the Anthony home.
2nd cam....looks like police station.

I hope they live in darkness the rest of their lives for what they did.

No matter where they move, they will always have the black cloud with them.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #506 on: September 07, 2008, 09:48:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Thank you MrsKub

Also, keep in mind... it was found on Casey's laptop... she could have taken it and logged on from anywhere... she was not tethered to home with it.
Carpe,I thought I read in the evidence documents that the laptop taken(that Casey used)from the car was Cindy's laptop.....I'll try and find where I read that.

Karma Is Coming

pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #507 on: September 07, 2008, 09:48:28 AM »

I had a dream last night of a wooded area and train tracks just outside of the area? Wonder if there is an area like that where they are currently searching?
Also, do any of you guys think that maybe George or Lee took Caylee's body far away, like another county or area, to dispose of it?
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #508 on: September 07, 2008, 09:48:36 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

I didnt sleep well last night and woke up thinking about this.  If this has been brought up before I apologize but I was wondering.....why dont LE  break up that newly poured concrete in the back yard?  If Caylee was buried under it would dogs smell her?  I really dont understand why they havent just broke it up to be sure....kinda mystifies me.  I mean isnt it weird that ya pour the concrete right at that time   Im confused.
Welcome all new Monkey's

Nana,I believe when LE searched the yard they said there wasn't any new cement poured.I could be wrong but I thought I read it that way at the time of the yard search.

ok thank you all........they still need to move em and check i say cuz where else would be a good place to hide something but somewhere that has already been searched JMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #509 on: September 07, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »

Only a guilty person/persons would come up with all these stories.  First, there were hits on the backyard for decomp., bye TWO different dogs.  Then they decide to start digging up trees, laying pavers...WHO would do that??  George and casey have been in cover up mode from June 15th or 16th.  George and Cindy have tampered with so much evidence I can hardly believe they are not in jail already.

Me either, kippy! These people are scum of the Earth. So many people would
have been in jail already. The overlooking of the gun found in George's car
yesterday is a perfect example of this.

Either

A. Prosecutors are overlooking smaller things right now to pound the final
    nails into their case.

or

B. The Anthony's do not have to abide by any laws, whatsoever. They get a free
    pass that nobody else knows about.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 07, 2008, 09:49:53 AM »

My hope too San.....Anthony home forever clouded by darkness...for all of the lies,for covering up the murder of thier sweet little Caylee,for sacraficing Caylee for Casey.

They make me sick when I see them with these T-Shirts on.  George is disgusting.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #511 on: September 07, 2008, 09:51:00 AM »

Casey Anthony Hot Spots MAP
These are the places where Casey Anthony frequented after the disappearance of her daughter Caylee Anthony.
http://tinyurl.com/5b259u

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: September 07, 2008, 09:51:03 AM »

Source Claims New Slab Of Concrete Or Pavers Behind Anthony Home

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There is more mystery surrounding the backyard of the house owned by Caylee's grandparents. Deputies already dug up part of the yard after a dog sniffed the distinct smell of a dead body. Now, an inside source told Eyewitness News there may be a new concrete slab or pavers put in the yard since Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

I just read that " Thank you" for the Link. You notice Cindy is always playing on Words. She states they can tear the house down ..dig a big hole .... Caylee is not Here. Which is like telling the Truth in Cindy's Mind. " If Caylee was buried there at One Point" that was not the question, nor was it Cindy's direct answer. But if she knows where Caylee is " In essence her stating she is not Here" is a truthful statement for her.
Like George saying " Thats not My Grand Daughter's DNA found in the Trunk". Well Maybe that is True Statement in George's Mind, and its not his Grand Daughter but His Daughter.  I know its sick and its Mind Blowing to think but, I am not ruling out George being Caylee's Dad. 

Something is just so overtly WRONG with this Entire Family.  It shows in every way unimaginable 

Yes that family is a piece of cake!  I also think that Lee or George could very well be Caylee's father.  Ohhhhh, how I hope I'm wrong.

I know, Its not easy to swallow. The only way I can see this like I said many post before is if George maybe chloroformed Casey while she was alsleep. At Casey's age she had a little more power over this as to say a younger girl being molested........ I don't really know, but I do know this exist...... Its all so disturbing

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: September 07, 2008, 09:51:10 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

Welcome all new Monkey's

ok thank you all........they still need to move em and check i say cuz where else would be a good place to hide something but somewhere that has already been searched JMO

BTW-

Padilla said last night on Fox with Geraldo that LE is getting ready to do just that.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #514 on: September 07, 2008, 09:51:13 AM »

My hope too San.....Anthony home forever clouded by darkness...for all of the lies,for covering up the murder of thier sweet little Caylee,for sacraficing Caylee for Casey.

That's not the picture I was trying to post but I wonder what George is staring at on the floor....

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 07, 2008, 09:53:07 AM »

I found a great map that someone made, showing the close proximity of everyone (almost) an places that Casey was involved with. It's a really small, dense area. She didn't seem to travel very far. Logic (if that's applicable in this case) would say that Caylee is somewhere in this area.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=115539722984873423379.00045575014983dc81d11&ll=28.51778,-81.309611&spn=0.153115,0.305836&t=h&source=embed&s=AARTsJqrcEPmXeO0bxuiavyT6-3dAF2-AQ

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 07, 2008, 09:54:04 AM »

Only a guilty person/persons would come up with all these stories.  First, there were hits on the backyard for decomp., bye TWO different dogs.  Then they decide to start digging up trees, laying pavers...WHO would do that??  George and casey have been in cover up mode from June 15th or 16th.  George and Cindy have tampered with so much evidence I can hardly believe they are not in jail already.

Me either, kippy! These people are scum of the Earth. So many people would
have been in jail already. The overlooking of the gun found in George's car
yesterday is a perfect example of this.

Either

A. Prosecutors are overlooking smaller things right now to pound the final
    nails into their case.

or

B. The Anthony's do not have to abide by any laws, whatsoever. They get a free
    pass that nobody else knows about.

I can only pray the answer is A.  They will be made to look like total asses when this comes to trial.  I cannot even imagine all the evidence to present.  Just look at what we already know..can you imagine the pleasure of questioning Cindy and George and confronting them with all the lies they told?  Not just hearsay, look at all the inconsistancies just at the hearing, under oath I might add.  I soooo badly want them to be confronted with all the bullshit they have done.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 07, 2008, 09:54:45 AM »

That's not the picture I was trying to post but I wonder what George is staring at on the floor....

I may be wrong, but he appears to be putting on his gay little sandals.

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #518 on: September 07, 2008, 09:54:45 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

Welcome all new Monkey's

That's what I recall too, Karma.
I don't even remember when that concrete slab rumor started....it seemed to just grow wings and is still flying.I would like to think that IF there was new concrete poured,LE wouldn't be so dumb and not check there.

Karma Is Coming

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: September 07, 2008, 09:56:03 AM »

I think goonboy is trying to put on his shoes...and cinful needs a root job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.