April 23, 2024, 09:13:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299120 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: September 07, 2008, 10:07:34 AM »

Well Padilla said something interesting last night.  He said when the Anthonys met with LE on a wednesday (not sure the date) their whole attitude changed after that.  Thats when Cindy "hammer  time" Anthony whose normally chitty chatty, shut up and started putting up the tape and the signs and  then they lawyer up.  I think LE put the heat on them and maybe hinted that Casey wasnt the only one involved here.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #541 on: September 07, 2008, 10:07:56 AM »

Mobile cam 1 is frozen on last night.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Mobile cam 2 is... ??? No clue where it is set.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Hahaha.....looks like 24 hours of darkness for the Anthony home.
2nd cam....looks like police station.

I hope they live in darkness the rest of their lives for what they did.
My hope too San.....Anthony home forever clouded by darkness...for all of the lies,for covering up the murder of thier sweet little Caylee,for sacraficing Caylee for Casey.

That's not the picture I was trying to post but I wonder what George is staring at on the floor....

I think goonboy is trying to put on his shoes...and cinful needs a root job.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: September 07, 2008, 10:08:49 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.
::MonkeyEek::OMG....thanks for that info Kat.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub
Could have been any of the Anthony's on the computer looking up chloroform.

IIRC, Casey was in Jail at the time of the chloroform look up.  Does anyone know differently?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: September 07, 2008, 10:08:51 AM »

My hope too San.....Anthony home forever clouded by darkness...for all of the lies,for covering up the murder of thier sweet little Caylee,for sacraficing Caylee for Casey.

That's not the picture I was trying to post but I wonder what George is staring at on the floor....

I may be wrong, but he appears to be putting on his gay little sandals.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: September 07, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »

GLOBE ARTICLE 9.15.08 PART II

Good morning Monkey's

San,thank you so much for the Globe article!

You're welcome.

I am attaching the first part again just in case people didn't see the first post with the link.

Thanks, San, and thanks for all the articles you send here that we might not get to see.  Thank your 'Runner,' too! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2008, 10:10:17 AM »

good morning monkeys!!

I didnt sleep well last night and woke up thinking about this.  If this has been brought up before I apologize but I was wondering.....why dont LE  break up that newly poured concrete in the back yard?  If Caylee was buried under it would dogs smell her?  I really dont understand why they havent just broke it up to be sure....kinda mystifies me.  I mean isnt it weird that ya pour the concrete right at that time   Im confused.

If they do that, and nothing is there (or even if there is), do they have a legal obligation to replace the concrete?

Good question another. In NY I know they don't. My mother owns several rental properties. One of them was raided for suspected drug sales/use by the tenant. Police literally trashed the apartment, busted the front door in, pulled up carpeting in some areas, pulled down a suspended ceiling and ripped out a bathroom wall cabinet. Didn't find a thing and Mom was stuck with the bill. Absolutely no recourse.

That's terrible.  I would think there would be!   

I believe in miracles!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: September 07, 2008, 10:11:04 AM »

I may be wrong, but he appears to be putting on his gay little sandals.

Wow A disgusting, bow legged weirdo wearimg gay sandals.  I think you all have offended a big group of people comparing them to George.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #547 on: September 07, 2008, 10:11:12 AM »

They make me sick when I see them with these T-Shirts on.  George is disgusting.

George is definitly a bow legged weirdo.

Someone needs to tell the creep that his horse left and he ain't still riding it!
LOL....I think that Horse left a looooong time ago

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #548 on: September 07, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »

Here is Geraldo from last night where Padilla says they might
be searching the Addam's Anthony family home, under the pavers!

George Anthony gets caught hiding gun in his car 9/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1B0ABhM0I

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #549 on: September 07, 2008, 10:14:21 AM »

Remember when George said rip the shingles off my roof to

bring home my granddaughter? Good news George, it looks like

it is getting ready to happen! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2008, 10:16:26 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.
::MonkeyEek::OMG....thanks for that info Kat.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub
Could have been any of the Anthony's on the computer looking up chloroform.

IIRC, Casey was in Jail at the time of the chloroform look up.  Does anyone know differently?

I only heard searches were found while Caylee was missing. Didn't they have computer while she was in jail?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: September 07, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »

Hi all, I have been stalking you all for sometime now, but just joined.   
Does anyone have the link for the cam at the Anthonys house, the link I have doesn't work. Thanks.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html  It is stuck on last night video tho.

Welcome to you and all the new monkeys!

Thank you, Thank you. 
Thank you.

Welcome to the cage!  Jump in, the water is fine!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #552 on: September 07, 2008, 10:16:59 AM »

Morning everyone! This has nothing to do with the investigation, but I thought it was funny:
http://www.myspace.com/lolcaseyanthony

But all jokes aside, I've been even more depressed the past couple days with the release of the new pics and vids. The sight of the sweet baby is making me physically ill, because I know something terrible has happened to her.
Hahaha!

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 07, 2008, 10:17:41 AM »

Oh my word!!! I am re watching the video of the b day party where Caylee licks the frosting off caceys face. At first I thought how sweet it was. Now as I am observing it I notice someone takes Caylees hand with frosting on it and rubs it Caseys face....no big deal....Then watch how Casey takes Caylees hand and rubs it in HER face!!!! as if shes upset at her.....think about would you take your 2yo daughters hand with frosting and rub it on her face???? Maybe I'm obssessing too much but it creeped me out when I watched it again

I watched this video several times too and i was thinking the same thing. A lady in the background can be heard saying "ohh, thats mean"... i thought maybe i was looking into it too much, im glad someone else was thinking the same.

YES it was mean! Watching it again speaks volumes to me! Rubbing(forcing) a 2yo's messy hand in her face is cruel. I don't care if it was frosting or what! And thats with the video on her. Now how about when no one is  around or no cameras???  I think it was her immediate reaction to do that, then thinking everyone was watching lets try to make this funny.......IMO,  NOT FUNNY

I thought it was mean, too.  I thought I was the only one.  Cindy thought so, too, she quickly cleaned her up.  Casey's face is not a happy one when she does it, it was shoved in her face, rather than put on her face from what I saw.

I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 07, 2008, 10:18:01 AM »

Remember when George said rip the shingles off my roof to

bring home my granddaughter? Good news George, it looks like

it is getting ready to happen! 

Makes ya wonder what has been going on in the backyard all night and all morning huh?  Spreading a little lyme already, digging holes maybe?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: September 07, 2008, 10:18:17 AM »

Does anyone have the link for the cam at the Anthonys house, the link I have doesn't work. Thanks.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html  It is stuck on last night video tho.

Thank you.

Why would they refuse.... Didn't George state they can rip the shingles off the roof if they need too??????? hmmmmmmm

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: September 07, 2008, 10:19:55 AM »

Only a guilty person/persons would come up with all these stories.  First, there were hits on the backyard for decomp., bye TWO different dogs.  Then they decide to start digging up trees, laying pavers...WHO would do that??  George and casey have been in cover up mode from June 15th or 16th.  George and Cindy have tampered with so much evidence I can hardly believe they are not in jail already.

Me either, kippy! These people are scum of the Earth. So many people would
have been in jail already. The overlooking of the gun found in George's car
yesterday is a perfect example of this.

Either

A. Prosecutors are overlooking smaller things right now to pound the final
    nails into their case.

or

B. The Anthony's do not have to abide by any laws, whatsoever. They get a free
    pass that nobody else knows about.

I vote c.  the cops need them home to follow them to see if they visit Caylee's resting place.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #557 on: September 07, 2008, 10:20:09 AM »

Found a site that looks like it has been pretty good on udpates  related to the TES search https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/DailyUpdate.php

Oh Good Day Monkeys
Great site,thanks OF.

Karma Is Coming

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 07, 2008, 10:22:48 AM »

kat ...... that theory makes perfect sense!
It does BUT why not call 911 unless you have something to hide.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: September 07, 2008, 10:25:08 AM »

Thank you.

Why would they refuse.... Didn't George state they can rip the shingles off the roof if they need too??????? hmmmmmmm

oops quoting wrong post............oof

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.