April 16, 2024, 07:16:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298558 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 07, 2008, 10:25:50 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.
::MonkeyEek::OMG....thanks for that info Kat.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub
Could have been any of the Anthony's on the computer looking up chloroform.

IIRC, Casey was in Jail at the time of the chloroform look up.  Does anyone know differently?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26532519/
Sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high." They also told WESH 2 that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

Doesn't say before or after...if after, that would be very damning to George (and perhaps Cindy)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: September 07, 2008, 10:27:37 AM »

When you look at the map look at how many bodies of water are the area.  They could of weighted the body down and she will never be found.

I still think she is here:

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 07, 2008, 10:27:57 AM »

Remember when George said rip the shingles off my roof to

bring home my granddaughter? Good news George, it looks like

it is getting ready to happen! 

Sometimes dead bodies are hidden in attics, and other odd places...  so you never know!  Is it true cadaver dogs did NOT go into the house?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: September 07, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »

Makes ya wonder what has been going on in the backyard all night and all morning huh?  Spreading a little lyme already, digging holes maybe?

morning you guys...<yawwwwn>

I am just trying to wake my lazy butt up and saw this....

are they searching the yard?? Or am I too sleepy and read that wrong??

"God dont like ugly"
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: September 07, 2008, 10:29:37 AM »

Only a guess, but I think the internet searches for chloroform were made around the time Caylee went missing and found at the time of her arrest.  I don't think there was a need to search chloroform "after the fact".  That's JMO
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: September 07, 2008, 10:30:45 AM »

Welcome Lillybear, Precious1 and all the other newbies!  I'm new too and no one bites here, so jump on in.

There was a picture a while back with KC sleeping on a bed with a guy next to her and someone else passed out on the floor.  On the nightstand was a laptop, not sure whose it was.  They did say "her computer" showed the searches so it must have been hers they took, right?

I hope they dig up everything including that Hydrangea bush.  Just toss the whole yard.  Maybe if she is not there any longer, some article of hers maybe.

Does everyone have this cam for when they do start attacking it?  The aerial view one?  Right now, it is stuck on a propeller.  I think the cams take Sunday off. 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: September 07, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »

Found it strange too that Cindy said George bled while laying the pavers.  How much could one possibly bleed?  Maybe a few nicked nuckles...but to say "blood".  Sounds like laying the groundwork for a cover story.

Maybe George pissed her off and she hit him with her hammer.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 07, 2008, 10:35:25 AM »

nice tribute to Caylee here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nbo121ndS8

That was nice.  I love your avatar.

I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: September 07, 2008, 10:35:28 AM »

Makes ya wonder what has been going on in the backyard all night and all morning huh?  Spreading a little lyme already, digging holes maybe?

morning you guys...<yawwwwn>

I am just trying to wake my lazy butt up and saw this....

are they searching the yard?? Or am I too sleepy and read that wrong??

nikki Last night they said today or tomorrow they would start searching in the yard.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #569 on: September 07, 2008, 10:36:17 AM »

Found it strange too that Cindy said George bled while laying the pavers.  How much could one possibly bleed?  Maybe a few nicked nuckles...but to say "blood".  Sounds like laying the groundwork for a cover story.

LOOK OUT!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 07, 2008, 10:36:56 AM »

That would be quite possible!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #571 on: September 07, 2008, 10:39:20 AM »

Good morning all - can't stay - my grandson is here WOO HOO

But my thoughts this morning are: Can't LE and TES just fly over the Anthony house/backyard with their sonar equipment and see if there's suspicious spots? I am sonar ignorant so be gentle.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 07, 2008, 10:39:43 AM »

Hi, everyone, I've been researching this possible link this morning & want to know what everyone thinks. There is a sand lake condos that sits in the middle of where universal, disney & seaworld are located. In 2004 to 2005? it was called "bella vita" owned by laramar. It is located on Latrec which is just off "Cindy st." There are 2 lakes there. Didn't Casey work at universal during this time period? She had to know about this place & maybe even checked into living there, or maybe knew someone that lived there. Valencia Community college is also just 5 minutes from there & that was brought up too. She drove to universal every day when she worked there, it's a 20 mile trip straight down the beeline express from hopespring. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, I don't know. I just want them to find Caylee so badly! With her tattoo "bella vida", & universal & valencia & cindy st. & the lakes around it & the vacant land around it & her knowing the area well & no one finding Caylee yet, I'm just pondering! Anyone?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 07, 2008, 10:40:02 AM »

Hi all, I have been stalking you all for sometime now, but just joined.   
Does anyone have the link for the cam at the Anthonys house, the link I have doesn't work. Thanks.

Hi Precious, welcome!

This is the one, but it appears to be stuck on a frame from last night.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

At first, I thought you were talking to me, darling.   

You are to me, Bearly!

Elmo just sayin...

Thanks, darling.

Fozzie Bear just replyin...

I believe in miracles!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 07, 2008, 10:45:53 AM »

I think Casey didnt call 911 was becasue she had been lying to her parents for a year about having a job, she had stolen money from her parents and her grandparents and racked up the credit card.  She might of thought they would think she killed Caylee on purpose.  Her behaviour had been bad way before Caylee was missing.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: September 07, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »

Hi, everyone, I've been researching this possible link this morning & want to know what everyone thinks. There is a sand lake condos that sits in the middle of where universal, disney & seaworld are located. In 2004 to 2005? it was called "bella vita" owned by laramar. It is located on Latrec which is just off "Cindy st." There are 2 lakes there. Didn't Casey work at universal during this time period? She had to know about this place & maybe even checked into living there, or maybe knew someone that lived there. Valencia Community college is also just 5 minutes from there & that was brought up too. She drove to universal every day when she worked there, it's a 20 mile trip straight down the beeline express from hopespring. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, I don't know. I just want them to find Caylee so badly! With her tattoo "bella vida", & universal & valencia & cindy st. & the lakes around it & the vacant land around it & her knowing the area well & no one finding Caylee yet, I'm just pondering! Anyone?

Monken, anything is possible.  I think they are looking at the targets first that go along with the cell phone pings and any other difinitive evidence they have.  If they don't find her in any of those places, or at the Anthony house, she could be about anywhere...this girl got around.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: September 07, 2008, 10:49:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Could today be the day that they put a close to this would'nt it be lovely but I think that everyday.  Did anything happen overnight

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: September 07, 2008, 10:50:49 AM »

Only a guess, but I think the internet searches for chloroform were made around the time Caylee went missing and found at the time of her arrest.  I don't think there was a need to search chloroform "after the fact".  That's JMO

That makes sense, I could have read it wrong, but it was what stuck in my head.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on cloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presense of chloroform in the trunk.
::MonkeyEek::OMG....thanks for that info Kat.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possiblity of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub
Could have been any of the Anthony's on the computer looking up chloroform.

IIRC, Casey was in Jail at the time of the chloroform look up.  Does anyone know differently?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26532519/
Sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high." They also told WESH 2 that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

Doesn't say before or after...if after, that would be very damning to George (and perhaps Cindy)

According to the document release, the laptop was taken at the same time as the vehicle and other evidence on 7/16. It appears on pg.33 of doc. 3

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 07, 2008, 10:54:55 AM »

Security Cameras Installed At Anthony Home
Sunday, September 07, 2008 10:09:15 AM

ORLANDO -- Workers began installing security cameras around the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents, where the missing 3-year-old's mother, Casey, is staying after being bailed out of jail.

A security company showed up Saturday at the home of George and Cindy Anthony to install the cameras, presumably for family's protection.

The cameras are becoming necessary as crowds continue to gather outside the home, and neighbors try to take back their street.

News 13 learned a gun was taken from the spare tire well of George Anthony's SUV early Saturday morning. See previous story.

Having a gun on the property is a violation of Casey Anthony's bail, but the judge who issued the bail said Casey would not be taken back into custody, since it seemed she was unaware of the gun.

As for the search for Caylee Anthony, hundreds of volunteers showed up Saturday to help the mounted search and recovery group Texas EquuSearch to look for the missing toddler.

For information on how you can volunteer, call Texas EquuSearch at (866) 473-1584.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.